PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did this end?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

ya are their any updates Hoomgar?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Did this end?
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    ya are their any updates Hoomgar?
    Naaa, hang tight fellas. We'd like to see more entries than this before we pick winners. I don't believe there are even enough entries to fill out what we are giving away? Spread the word.

Hg
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Naaa, hang tight fellas. We'd like to see more entries than this before we pick winners. I don't believe there are even enough entries to fill out what we are giving away? Spread the word.

Hg
    can we apply twice and help fill it up??
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    can we apply twice and help fill it up??
    You can try
  6. New Member

Hg
    I agree. I am shocked by this. But anabolicminds may not be a large of other forums but what I like about it is, you do not have all the idiots in here. Everyone ehre is serious about their training and is very mature. None of that child BS.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JessieC View Post
    I choose Ultra Whey.

I am looking for whey protien that has a unquie taste (different from everyone else), has the benefits of whole food, smells like heaven, tastes like no other, and does not have all the added garabage in it. Universal is a VERY reputable company and I have ALWAYS been a fan of the BCAA. But I have never tried the protien supplements produced by Universal.

I am currently working with a trainer right now and my protien requirements are CRAZY! The only way I can the required amount of protien is through a shake. But he reccomends whole food over shakes. But if I can prove to him that there is a protien out there on the market that gives you the same benefits as whole food, he would be amazed and would possibly highly reccomend to his other clients as well.
    I am also on the run between classes and working as an intern for a general contractor. It is very hard to find time to sit down and eat 8 oz of steak, 6 oz of rice and veggies. If I could drink on the run, then I could still meet my protien requirements and not fill STUFFED by the time my next meal is.

By the way, AWESOME promo!!
    Just bumping my application...lol..why the heck not
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I would love try try the Ultra Whey Pro as I am nearing the end of my current brand and had already decided to do some research and switch to something else. Honestly my current brand is OK on taste OK on mix-ability and the profile is......just OK. I can without a doubt give an Honest Unbiased and VERY detailed review. I am yet to try a GREAT cookies and cream whey, and I think that if anyone can get it right its got to be you guys. I am passionate about my shakes and I have been a Universal customer for nearly 10 years. Even if I don't get picked for this PROMO I will most likely give this a go in the near future. Hope I get the chance though!
    Might as well bump mine also
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I can haz sum...???

*Bump...*
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    I would like to try Ultra Whey Pro cookies and creme. I've yet to find my go-to whey yet. I've been using ON gold standard so far as my go-to, but its deffinally time a change, not to mention personally the flavor is bland, and boring. I've also have tried some other cookies and creme and the taste was grainy and terrible. I'd be happy to post a review of the product that is unbias and honest. I'd mention taste, mix-ability, thickness, both in milk and water, and whatever else is needed to be commented on. I've run honest logs before and i'd love to try this new flavor of yours out.
    I'll jump on the "bump my app" bandwagon, I dont know what people wouldn't jump all over this. Its a great chance to try some nice looking macro protein. If there isn't enough apps, Ill take 2
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

bump...

wait, wut?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    Love to try out the real gains, ive tried the chocolate and the banana so i feel it would be a fair comparison flavor wise! already feel it is the best gainer out there. very balanced formula,
    but was looking into getting my hands on some cookies and cream as that would definately hit the spot instead of a scoop of ice cream, it just so happens to be my third favorite flavor behind chocolate mint and rocky road
    anotherbump for a FREE OFFER that people arent taking advantage of, really cant believe it!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I would love to try the Universal Real Gains as I am currently in a bulk and need all the help I can get! Through researching weight gainers, I have found this to be one of the most highly accredited and raved products in the market. The new flavor sounds awesome and I think this would really help me achieve my goal of 190 -- beyond shoving food in my mouth. I love the ingredient profile and that there is barely any sugar per serving -- because no one wants to get fat, we want to get big! I'll even put a log up instead of just a final review -- I love logging!

Oh, did I mention I love Cookies & Cream?!

Thanks for the consideration.
    Nice app bro. Bump for this guy.
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I love this protein it works awesome
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

haha this is unbelievable why wouldn't people wanna try this? im all over this like a hobo on a ham sandwhich
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I hope win some.....when is this over?
  17. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    haha this is unbelievable why wouldn't people wanna try this? im all over this like a hobo on a ham sandwhich
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    I know i turn my application in for this and would love to try it... they have not set a deadline for this promotion maybe thats the reason or maybe it just fell off the radar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Nice! Cookies and Cream!

real gains
    The samples I got of strawberry and vanilla were great!
    I'd love to try this out! I'd be using it in my bulk after my upcoming powerlifting competition next weekend.
    I'd like to try this because of my hectic college schedule which doesn't allow me to each whole meals as much as possible. This would be great to bulk with the other animal products.I am looking for bulk from 223ish up to a leaner 230.
    I'd feature a full review in my upcoming december log and would be happy to post it up over at the FORVM
    SFW and GFH
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Nice app bro. Bump for this guy.
    I agree with this guy. That guy has a nice ass....err...app.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

lmao kevin. someone give him a tub of protein already. in the meantime I'm still down for some Ultra Whey Pro
  22. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

bump for more apps, i cant believe more ppl are not taking advantage of this opportunity to try out these solid products
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Any idea on a timeline for winners?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Any idea on a timeline for winners?
    Need some more apps! COME ON PEOPLE! I didn't read anywhere where it said they are charging double to let us try this stuff...? No reason not to type up an app.
  25. Senior Member

We recently launched a new flavor Cookies & Cream for Real Gains and Ultra Whey Pro. We have really been working on flavoring and new flavors for our products recently and our guys in product development have done a great job. We have some of the best tasting products out there with more on the way. We have another brand new flavor of Ultra Whey Pro coming soon. Ultra Whey Pro is the go to protein for many bodybuilders.

We are going to give away 5 tubs of Real Gains and 5 tubs of Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream. Tell us which one you want to try and why. Please post up an honest review of the products after you have tried them.

Rules: 18 and over U.S. addresses only.

Hg
    Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream
    Wou;d love to try this and leave feedback
    Team Orbit
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

wow this is jsut sad!!!! im craving this stuff now
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I'll do some direct recruitment......to speed the process up.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Its simple math people
    for example 2ibs is ~$35
    so
    your wallet-35=a smaller, less empty wallet
    but
    put in app+winning contest-2 mins of time=just as big wallet and bigger muscles...
    what is there not to understand about this?
  29. Pro Virili Parte

Its simple math people
    for example 2ibs is ~$35
    so
    but
    put in app+winning contest-2 mins of time=just as big wallet and bigger muscles...
    Lol I never like math but that is one sexy equation!!
  30. Senior Member

I have yet to try an animal product make me a new customer
    Team Orbit
  31. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Its simple math people
    for example 2ibs is ~$35
    so
    but
    yeah... that is a sexy math equation... i like it

bump for more apps
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Hello Animal/Universal Reps,

I would love to try the Ultra Whey Pro, i was honored to try out Your new Citrus flavor of Torrent a few months ago and gave a solid honest review on it. I ran out of the torrent you gave and bought another 2 tubs i have since used them both. I have gotten a smidge tired of the sour citrus flavor and would be honored to test another new flavor of yours. My current Post Workout protein is sadly a GNC brand and would love to upgrade it. I have truely enjoyed using all your products in the past and have yet to try Ultra Whey pro it would be an honor to try it and give a solid honest detailed review on it.

Im 22 years old have been lifting for roughly 5 years and have gotten very serious the past two im a dedicated lifter, training for athletic purposes and sports functionality and having a solid good tasting protein in my repertoire would be fantastic.

Best wishes to whoever gets chosen to test these,
    ~Jumpshot903
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Keep the apps coming everyone. I'm looking them over and I need a few more for both products yet. I want to pick winners this week if we can get enough applicants in here. Spread the word!

Hg
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

is it possible to win a tub of both? Are we limited to just one or the other? If people are too dumb to get in on this then the rest of us should get their share.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

is it possible to win a tub of both? Are we limited to just one or the other? If people are too dumb to get in on this then the rest of us should get their share.
    ROFLOL! Nice try bro If we can't get enough entries, I'm taking all 10 tubs!!!!

Don't tell NG
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

would love to throw an app in but not sure if fair....

HG, what say you?
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Talking

ROFLOL! Nice try bro If we can't get enough entries, I'm taking all 10 tubs!!!!

Don't tell NG
    Ill take what I can get!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

We recently launched a new flavor Cookies & Cream for Real Gains and Ultra Whey Pro. We have really been working on flavoring and new flavors for our products recently and our guys in product development have done a great job. We have some of the best tasting products out there with more on the way. We have another brand new flavor of Ultra Whey Pro coming soon. Ultra Whey Pro is the go to protein for many bodybuilders.

We are going to give away 5 tubs of Real Gains and 5 tubs of Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream. Tell us which one you want to try and why. Please post up an honest review of the products after you have tried them.

Rules: 18 and over U.S. addresses only.

Hg[/quote]

i'd really like to try this stuff. i'm currently using the body fortress cookies and cream, i know kind of gross. but anyways, as soon as wrestlings over i'm hitting the gym hard and looking to buy some serious new supps and an ass load of protein. thanks
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

man i hope you like short and sweet hoomgar, since i didnt write a diatribe aobut y i love universal stuff. i laready know its quality stuff! hope that doesnt deter you from decision time
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I'd like to try Real Gains cookies and cream flavor. Actually i use Gaspari Real Mass and EAS 100% whey, but if i find a better option in price and at the same time get good results i won't doubt in switching to it

I like Universal cuz with the products i've used so far from them i've got good results and at low prices. I'm currently using Animal pak, Shock Theraphy (love it!), Intra-aid(love it!), and torrent. Btw, i'm still thinking (not decided yet) to log my progress and results with the Universal Window of Opportunity stack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cookies & Cream Real Gains Review (Spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM
  2. Universal Cookies & Cream Real Gains Review (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
  4. Universal Real Gains - Cookies n' Cream
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 02:49 PM
  5. Universal Ultra Whey: Cookies & Cream
    By JessieC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0