P-Slin for Only $19.99 (50% Off)! An Epic Opportunity! - AnabolicMinds.com

P-Slin for Only $19.99 (50% Off)! An Epic Opportunity!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

P-Slin for Only $19.99 (50% Off)! An Epic Opportunity!

Too good to be true? Well, here it is (click on title)!:

Click => Click => Click => Click Here!!! - The Absolutely Insane P-Slin Deal - Stock Up!

Or click here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...n-30-caps.html

If you are looking to finally get an edge in your workouts by utilizing the awesome power of macronutrients, and/or if you are looking to harness any or a combination of the following, then this is your chance to make the difference:

- Skin-Bursting Pumps!
    - Increased Strength & Power!
    - Significantly Improved Endurance!
    - Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
    - Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
    - Wicked Vascularity!
    - Fast-acting!
    - Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
    - Decreased Body fat!
    - Easy once-per-day dosing!
    - Continues to work as long as you take it!
    - Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.

P-Slin. Backed by science and countless positive feedback reports. Convince yourself!

Thank you in advance for supporting USPLabs!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

this is epic! get on it folks!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    this is epic! get on it folks!
    Indeed!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is this being released under a new supplement company label(Pure Supplements)? I though this was made by USPLabs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Is this being released under a new supplement company label(Pure Supplements)? I though this was made by USPLabs!
    It was always sold under Pure Supplements. Both Pure Supplements USPowders belong to USPLabs.
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It was always sold under Pure Supplements. Both Pure Supplements USPowders belong to USPLabs.
    IC... the funny thing is that i bought some the last time it was on sale with AP but I'm yet to try it, I should be trying it soon though, this is a great deal so for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

was out of stock for a while, very glad you guys got it back, just ordered mine! going to add this to my AP/Recreate stack for a pretty promising stack to drop some BF%

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    was out of stock for a while, very glad you guys got it back, just ordered mine! going to add this to my AP/Recreate stack for a pretty promising stack to drop some BF%
    P-Slin should fit nicely in that stack. Thank you for supporting USPLabs (and NutraPlanet)!
  9. Guest

Thank you strategic!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was debating the recreate/ap stack but now that pslin on sale I think I might get all 3 and make me a nice fat burning combo
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Actually that is an old picture, the new PSLIN is under the USPlabs line and packaging is blisters but presentation is the different.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Actually that is an old picture, the new PSLIN is under the USPlabs line and packaging is blisters but presentation is the different.
    Thanks to Borobulker, here we go!

Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

I LOVE Pslin! It worked for me every time I took it, and I've gone through 4-5 blister packs, total. Might want to jump on this madness this afternoon.

IMHO, Anabolic Pump FADES in comparison. (based on 3-4 bottles worth total consumption)
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I LOVE Pslin! It worked for me every time I took it, and I've gone through 4-5 blister packs, total. Might want to jump on this madness this afternoon.
    Thanks for the feedback! Be a part of "this madness this afternoon"!

IMHO, Anabolic Pump FADES in comparison...
    Not when it comes to fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I was debating the recreate/ap stack but now that pslin on sale I think I might get all 3 and make me a nice fat burning combo
    Yep!

May I ask how you decided?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ordered 3 boxes of the pslin.. couldnt pass it up.. never tried it before but all reviews and info on the site was all positive feedback so I figured what the heck.. if anything I will save it for future. As for the sixpack stack, I held off on that one.. little low on funds... unless of course you guys wanted to sponser the log.. :wink: :wink:.. lol

Just for my info, what can I stack this with it? Can I stack with a PH? I have some future cycles lined up and was wondering if it would compliment it nicely.

I also have a half tub of jack3d on my dresser.. maybe Ill run a USP cycle and just stack em all together, that should be an awesome run for sure!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

ordered 3 boxes of the pslin.. couldnt pass it up.. never tried it before but all reviews and info on the site was all positive feedback so I figured what the heck.. if anything I will save it for future. As for the sixpack stack, I held off on that one.. little low on funds... unless of course you guys wanted to sponser the log.. :wink: :wink:.. lol

Just for my info, what can I stack this with it? Can I stack with a PH? I have some future cycles lined up and was wondering if it would compliment it nicely.

I also have a half tub of jack3d on my dresser.. maybe Ill run a USP cycle and just stack em all together, that should be an awesome run for sure!!
    Thank you for your support! P-Slin lends itself to a broad variety of stacks. It should fit in nicely with your plan(s).
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Thank you for your support! P-Slin lends itself to a broad variety of stacks. It should fit in nicely with your plan(s).
    So you only take one a day ?
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

yes with 80-100g of carbs. and the dream blend of carbs is 80% complex (oats, wheat) and 20% simple (apple, banana, sugar packets )

its a very cool supp.

some times I take two a day. when I know I'm going to be carb loading.
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Broke down and bought more

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    yes with 80-100g of carbs. and the dream blend of carbs is 80% complex (oats, wheat) and 20% simple (apple, banana, sugar packets )

its a very cool supp.

some times I take two a day. when I know I'm going to be carb loading.
    is this better taken with carbs.. cuz me and carbs dont get along..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    So you only take one a day ?
    You could take it once a day. In that case, take it before your largest carbohydrate meal of the day (should not be your last meal of the day), or with your pre-workout meal.

If you stack it with Anabolic Pump, you could also take it as described earlier (with your largest carbohydrate meal of the day, or with your pre-workout meal), and take Anabolic Pump before your two other meals.

You could also take two per day, with about nine hours between doses. Be sure, though, to take adequate (complex) carbohydrates, usually in the range of 60gr-100gr carbohydrates, depending on the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Broke down and bought more
    We feel very honoured, my friend! Thank you!

is this better taken with carbs.. cuz me and carbs dont get along..
    You absolutely need carbohydrates. You could start with 60gr of (complex) carbohydrates. If this is fine for you, you could adjust the carbohydrate amount up or down to figure out what suits you best.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Can I ask the reasoning behind stacking p-slin and anabolic pump together?

You absolutely need carbohydrates. You could start with 60gr of (complex) carbohydrates. If this is fine for you, you could adjust the carbohydrate amount up or down to figure out what suits you best.
    So 1 a day with a bowl of oatmeal for breakfeast Should be good money

Quote Originally Posted by johnperry89 View Post
    In simple terms, P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of Corosolic Acid (and tannins) per capsule around. Given Corosolic Acid's role in glucose disposal, P-Slin is especially efficient in shuttling greater amounts of glucose to skeletal muscle cells than Anabolic Pump. As a consequence, P-Slin can be used for meals with higher carbohydrate loads (including pre-workout meals), while Anabolic Pump can be used for meals with lower carbohydrate amounts. So, it does not come as a surprise that P-Slin users have reported improved vascularity and pumps, strength and endurance, as well as enhanced recovery. With P-Slin, food becomes truly anabolic in a primal sense!

So 1 a day with a bowl of oatmeal for breakfeast Should be good money
    Yes.
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

hey judoj for me the perfect pslin meal is 60g cho from oats, 15cho from banana and then i add in 1.5 scoop lipotropic protein and about 1/2 can of coconut milk or almonds so it comes out to about 80 cho 40 pro and around 10-15 fat. also i started adding 5g creatine in my oats as mentioned in the little pamphlet that comes in the box and i get the sickest pumps that typical NO products could never match. and endurance is awesome.
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnperry89 View Post
    constant nutrient partitioning all day long pretty much sums it up in one sentence
  32. Guest

In simple terms, P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of Corosolic Acid (and tannins) per capsule around. Given Corosolic Acid's role in glucose disposal, P-Slin is especially efficient in shuttling greater amounts of glucose to skeletal muscle cells than Anabolic Pump. As a consequence, P-Slin can be used for meals with higher carbohydrate loads (including pre-workout meals), while Anabolic Pump can be used for meals with lower carbohydrate amounts. So, it does not come as a surprise that P-Slin users have reported improved vascularity and pumps, strength and endurance, as well as enhanced recovery. With P-Slin, food becomes truly anabolic in a primal sense!
    SIgn me up!

If that does not excite you and Strag ONLY speaks the truth...go buy some soy protein
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    constant nutrient partitioning all day long pretty much sums it up in one sentence
    Man, I wish you were the 'typical' customer!

hey judoj for me the perfect pslin meal is 60g cho from oats, 15cho from banana and then i add in 1.5 scoop lipotropic protein and about 1/2 can of coconut milk or almonds so it comes out to about 80 cho 40 pro and around 10-15 fat. also i started adding 5g creatine in my oats as mentioned in the little pamphlet that comes in the box and i get the sickest pumps that typical NO products could never match. and endurance is awesome.
    Awesome! Thanks!
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Man, I wish you were the 'typical' customer!
    lol what do u mean by that ? most people dont realize how valuable that is?

lol what do u mean by that ? most people dont realize how valuable that is?
    A lot of users may still need to fully understand how P-Slin (and Anabolic Pump) work, and how these products can support dramatic improvements in their workouts and body recomposition.

Wow! This deal appears to be moving very fast at NutraPlanet! Thank you once more for your support.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell of a deal, for a product with some great reviews
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hell of a deal, for a product with some great reviews
    Indeed. One of the most powerful supplements for inducing and sustaining true anabolic activity.

Bumping this thread for those that want experience true anabolic awesomeness!

Click here! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...n-30-caps.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does NOT get much more EPIC than this...
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Epic Fail!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:12 PM