Axis Labs Adipo-X v2.0 Testers

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    I hope i get a chance at this shiznit. I gotta shed off this belly fat and become a whole lot leaner by january
    so thats not you in the avatar?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Thumbs up

The chosen 3 Testers are:
    ninjarider45
    JudoJosh
    vikinginc

I have PMed you 3 and need some information in order to ship.

Thanks to all who applied. I will try and see what I can get done about some samples of Adipo-X v2.0.

Thanks again,
    Keith
    I'm Back...
    •   

3. Congratulations to these winners

4. TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... jk

5. Congrats !!! to the winners cant wait to see how well this stuff works
    •   

6. thanks so much! Info sent!!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... jk
    hahaha, alright smart asss. change your avi to christy canyon and i will give you some reps, lol.

8. <-------well it ain't christy canyon (couldn't find any non-nude pics ) but it's a great ass nonetheless

9. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    <-------well it ain't christy canyon (couldn't find any non-nude pics ) but it's a great ass nonetheless
    repped!!!
  10. Smile

Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers?

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go

11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers?

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go
    I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

12. Congrats to the loggers! Please post the links to your logs in hear when they are up.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

13. Grats to winnerz!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression
    The electronic bf testers are innacurate and unreliable.

Calipers aren't perfect. But the more you do it, the more accurate you will get. Start practicing daily now so that you can get good at it for your log.

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
    This is the website where you plug in your caliper readings.

Use the 3 point Jackson Pollock Test since you can do it yourself. The specific measuring positions for chest, abs, and thigh are shown at the top of the page.

My preference is to measure 5 times in each of the 3 points. Then I cross off the highest and lowest measure for each point. Average the 3 remaining measures and that's your number to plug into the online calculator.

At first it will take 10-15 minutes to do all of that. After a few days, it will only take you about 4-5 minutes. I suggest doing official measures either weekly or every other week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (using the same scale of course).

15. nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?

16. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?
    I'm sure you get what you pay for just like anything else. At the same time, once you get used to your own caliper, I think that even the $15 cheapos work pretty darn well with practice.

You'll see the patterns and what bf% looks like in the mirror. Every once in a while I start measuring one morning, and I'm like "whoa, what a shmuck I'm waaay off today." So then I just try again the next morning and the skinfolds make more sense.

17. Everything should have been sent out by today.

Good Luck & Congratulations again to the testers.
    I'm Back...

18. Excited to see how this goes!

19. Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.
  20. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.
    Just a few things to get you started could include:

1) Stim/energy
    2) Mood/focus
    3) Fat loss

Obviously if Click has a protocol, I'd follow that

21. also the degree of awesomeness

22. got my eye on adipov2.

23. Yeah i figured I'd do:

Weight
    Mood
    Energy/Focus
    BF % (want to measure daily as this will help weed out any mistakes on measuring)
    Sleep Quality (figured this would be good to know just in case it still has any residual energy effect after about 6-8 hours)
    Side Effects (if any besides fat loss :P)

This will all be daily. I also plan on doing weekly photos to help gauge visual fat loss.

24. yea I was figuring around the same thing but including dietary totals of calories and macros along with workouts and cardio
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

25. sounds like axis picked some good guys-good luck.

26. ahhh good thinkin josh i was only gonna add in workouts but calories is probably a dam good idea

27. What kinda diet are u guys planning to do? Personally I'm on AD

28. AD as in the anabolic diet? I was doing a variant of that but may switch to it instead as I'm already familiar with it rather than this new one...

29. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    AD as in the anabolic diet? I was doing a variant of that but may switch to it instead as I'm already familiar with it rather than this new one...
    Yup anabolic diet.. What was ur new one? I have been doing ad for a whhiillee now..Around 8 months I have toting with the idea of introducing carbs back into my life again just tryna figure how, what was ur new diet? I have been thinking of doing a zone type varation. Like re introduce carbs in form of fruit and veggies no bread and cutting back the fat.. I dunno

but for this test run Ima stick to what I know and run with AD, I have always gotten great results with it so I can only imagine adipo will only add to that nicely

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like axis picked some good guys-good luck.
    hell ya, these fellas sound like they mean business! Click picked the best of the bunch
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NinjaRider45's ADIPO-X v2.0 Log (SPONSORED BY AXIS LABS)
    By ninjarider45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 12:17 AM