Axis Labs Adipo-X v2.0 Testers

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ill put in an app for this product...

1.) How old are you? 24

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Yes (Hemodraulix)

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? If necessary

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Definately

8.) Please state your training style. 2 on 1 off, upper and lower body, cardio and core training, supersets, drop sets

9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken. Hemodraulix

10.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

2. 1.) How old are you?32
    2.) Male or Female?Male
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No not yet
    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? bb.com
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I Agree
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? I Agree
    8.) Please state your training style. Right now it is on mon.tues.wed. off thurs on friday weekends off Plus I would add A.M. Cardio to this 5-7 times a week for 30-45 min.
    9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken. Atrophex, Bev.INt. lean out & 7 keto, Animal cuts, Hydroxy cut, and Napalm (topical)
    10.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

Good luck everyone this is a great opportunity
    •   

3. i had samples of original adipo and really liked it, been wanting to try this since it was released. i can't believe there isn't more interest in this- btw learn says the appetite control is very good. feel free to send me some samples clickster, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. How did I miss this?! Get those Apps in guys! GL to all of you
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. I hope i get a chance at this shiznit. I gotta shed off this belly fat and become a whole lot leaner by january
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    I hope i get a chance at this shiznit. I gotta shed off this belly fat and become a whole lot leaner by january
    so thats not you in the avatar?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  7. Thumbs up

The chosen 3 Testers are:
    ninjarider45
    JudoJosh
    vikinginc

I have PMed you 3 and need some information in order to ship.

Thanks to all who applied. I will try and see what I can get done about some samples of Adipo-X v2.0.

Thanks again,
    Keith
    I'm Back...

8. Congratulations to these winners

9. TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... jk

10. Congrats !!! to the winners cant wait to see how well this stuff works

11. thanks so much! Info sent!!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... jk
    hahaha, alright smart asss. change your avi to christy canyon and i will give you some reps, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. <-------well it ain't christy canyon (couldn't find any non-nude pics ) but it's a great ass nonetheless

14. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    <-------well it ain't christy canyon (couldn't find any non-nude pics ) but it's a great ass nonetheless
    repped!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  15. Smile

Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers?

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go

16. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers?

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go
    I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

17. Congrats to the loggers! Please post the links to your logs in hear when they are up.

18. Grats to winnerz!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression
    The electronic bf testers are innacurate and unreliable.

Calipers aren't perfect. But the more you do it, the more accurate you will get. Start practicing daily now so that you can get good at it for your log.

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
    This is the website where you plug in your caliper readings.

Use the 3 point Jackson Pollock Test since you can do it yourself. The specific measuring positions for chest, abs, and thigh are shown at the top of the page.

My preference is to measure 5 times in each of the 3 points. Then I cross off the highest and lowest measure for each point. Average the 3 remaining measures and that's your number to plug into the online calculator.

At first it will take 10-15 minutes to do all of that. After a few days, it will only take you about 4-5 minutes. I suggest doing official measures either weekly or every other week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (using the same scale of course).

20. nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?
    I'm sure you get what you pay for just like anything else. At the same time, once you get used to your own caliper, I think that even the $15 cheapos work pretty darn well with practice.

You'll see the patterns and what bf% looks like in the mirror. Every once in a while I start measuring one morning, and I'm like "whoa, what a shmuck I'm waaay off today." So then I just try again the next morning and the skinfolds make more sense.

22. Everything should have been sent out by today.

Good Luck & Congratulations again to the testers.
    I'm Back...

23. Excited to see how this goes!

24. Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.
  25. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.
    Just a few things to get you started could include:

1) Stim/energy
    2) Mood/focus
    3) Fat loss

Obviously if Click has a protocol, I'd follow that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NinjaRider45's ADIPO-X v2.0 Log (SPONSORED BY AXIS LABS)
    By ninjarider45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:37 PM
  3. Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 11:17 PM