Which Tester can handle the gains from LG's Natadrol!?!? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which Tester can handle the gains from LG's Natadrol!?!?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Which Tester can handle the gains from LG's Natadrol!?!?

LG Sciences Needs Testers for Natadrol!

We are about to launch the newest and most advanced product ever developed by LG, it's the culmination of 4 years of research, This is going to be the biggest break through anyone of you have ever seen. Since the recent ban/seizure of many hormonals, LG Sciences believes that this WILLl be the REPLACEMENT! LG has isolated a plant extract that IS an androgen. Not a pSARM or anything like that, the real deal. Not that it won't have sides like androgens since the main mechanism was shown to increase prostate growth and muscle mass. Also has secondary anabolic properties also. This is a REAL Androgen, and talking with Legal Gear, the best comparison , Is comparing it to Boldione!! So, it will certainly be for people over 21 and WILL have some sides of an androgen. So, be warned, it's the real deal. a mild PCT will be required........Which Will be on us also!, Each tester will receive Natadrol, and a bottle of Formadrol

The amount of testers right now is unknown. I will say this, It will be ready to be shipped out next week, so do not delay on this! Please use the format below for the application, and use the log format we have added into this with any additional info, the more the better!

:Application:

Age -
    Height -
    Weight -
    Training experience -
    Training schedule / Routine -
    Diet/Break down -
    Links to past logs & Reviews -
    Why should you be selected as a tester? -

:Log Format:

Mood -
    Strength -
    Weight -
    Endurance -
    Aggression -
    Sides -
    Libido -
    Concerns -

^^ Must make 4-5 updates a week, We need you guys to be very active with this^^

There has been much talk about this and the time is NOW fellas. I will say we are are looking for serious and dedicated testers for this product..as you guys know, We have SLAMMED the market with nothing but SUPERIOR supplements this entire year and this is going to be Epic!

Taking Applications NOW!

2. Elite Member

natadrol.....sounds like a nasal spray lol
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Any info on the beta testers?
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Any info on the beta testers?
    I will get Eric to chime in
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I will get Eric to chime in
    Eric has kept details on the down low, so technical details need to be refered to him
  6. Advanced Member

Age - Soon to be 24 (woot woot)
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 196
    Training experience - Lifting for 6 years (not competitively... just for myself)
    Training schedule / Routine - 4 day split with 3 days of cardio a week
    Diet/Break down - 40/40/20 clean with between 2000-2300 cals
    Why should you be selected as a tester? - First of all I have only had 1 ph cycle (no other supps) to compare it to. This cycle is fresh in my memory and I can give honest feedback on a 1 vs 1 level. I have my life quite in check right now: eating clean, just the basics in supplementation and staying consistent. I can update often with the facts and no BS. I also just stocked up on Ghenerate so if you wanted a run with that I can accommodate. Most of all because it will be fun!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Age - 22
    Height - 6'1
    Weight -202
    Training experience -7 years seriously
    Training schedule / Routine -5 days a week,2 hevy days, 90% compound lifts
    Diet/Break down - modifyed anabolic diet, basicly low carbs during the week, weekends i at as much as i can
    Links to past logs & Reviews- MASS FXMS/DTHC into PRIME status
    DTHC/R4W (unsponserd) bring on the rage!!!
    The (prime)ation Of A Life Time
    MASS FX MS (6caps e/d)
    One way to squat 500+lbs
    Why should you be selected as a tester? - this would be tha first log ive done for lg and im looking forward to the super soudiung product that u have been coming out with latley.
    i hav run 1 cycle of the one and 1 cycle of epi these are wat i will base my conparsen off of.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to see this being tested. Can't wait to see what the loggers think. Good luck everybody.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You leave me no choice but to throw this out there

Age - 33
    Height -5'11" (I like to say 6')
    Weight -200lbs
    Training experience - 22 years, quite serious the last 7
    Training schedule / Routine -
    Routine is my own take on a PL split, as I am starting to compete more regularly. It works in 6 days
    Monday: Back (Deads focused)
    Tuesday- Off
    Wednesday- Legs (focus on accessories, hip flexors etc..)
    Thursday- Chest/Shoulders (more focus on the upper chest/shouder tie in)
    Friday- Back
    Saturday- Legs (Competition work)
    Sunday- Chest/Tris
    Diet/Break down - I typically eat every 2.5-3.5 hours. All meals are protein dominated. Drink at least 1 gallon of H2O a day.

Links to past logs & Reviews -I have logged for you guys before, here is my list
    (Sponsored) AE gets a pre workout White Raspberry pump thanks to CL

Omega and T-Force help AE to the platform

LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911

AE's Gaining Gold and Keeping the Joints working (sponsored)

Kicking a little BC(E)AA$$ thanks to LG

What's that smell? Its not Reaper thanks to RPN's Gut Health/NoXidant

The Reaper gets Sweaty and Sticky with Golden Finish (sponsored)

Hypertrop-X: this is how the Reaper does it (sponsored)

Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log

Why should you be selected as a tester?
    In all honesty, you guys know me, know what type of log I run and that I keep it honest in my log. I would love to give this a shot, and think that my log and results (with photos of course) could make for a strong case if this is as strong as anticipated.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Very nice app's so far fellas! I did add one thing to the log format.. Must be able to make 4-5 updates a week!, this is a must... Alright, back to accepting applications
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Good luck to the applicant participants....

Good luck with the new product...lg has really stepped up the game the past 3 years.
  12. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow another product!! LG has been very busy beavers I see..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Wow another product!! LG has been very busy beavers I see..

Believe me this isn't just another product, but yes, very busy
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im very excited about this product, should be very good! 4 years of research and tweaking it and making it right! You know its gotta be good! Eric has definately been very busy and so far its lookin like its been well worth it!

Im lovin the apps as well fellas, get those bad boys in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I did add one thing to the log format.. Must be able to make 4-5 updates a week!, this is a must
    Not a problem here
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Advanced Member

Very nice app's so far fellas! I did add one thing to the log format.. Must be able to make 4-5 updates a week!, this is a must... Alright, back to accepting applications
    Hell I can update 8 days a week if you need me to .... wait... what?

But seriously 4-5 would be cake.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW this is like Tony the Tiger grrrreeeaaattt.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I would go to the gym 4-5 days a week just to log this!!! Thanks for reading!

Age - 26
    Height - 5'8
    Weight -185
    Training experience - 4 years constantly learning,changing, improving,reading,watching pushing.

Training schedule / Routine - MON/WEDS/FRI Some times sneak in on tues/thurs.
    I do the good proven compound lifts. Bench press, DB/flat. Dead lifts, squats, barbell rows, military press, and some warm up cardio. I try to increase 5lbs every weak on major compounds. If i cant i reset to 80% and then continue to add 5lbs every week. I also work in days of high volume low weight 70% max in the 3-4x15+ rep range.Feels good man!

Diet/Break down - 40 fat 40 prot 20 carb [chicken,steak,veggies,olive oil, WPI shakes, oats, whole wheat products, peanuts, misc snacks, 1 gal H20] Muscle milk gainer shakes,Milk

Links to past logs & Reviews - sadly none, im new here. =)

Why should you be selected as a tester? Past 6 months or so I've gained 30 some Lbs and dramatically increased all my compound lifts,but i crave more. I want to push my body past this 185 LB limit and or re-comp my body down to 14% BF [im at 17.5] right now. I finally got serious about my diet and keyed in on that and bam off went the progress. I want to carry that mentality on with this new androgen product!
  19. New Member

Age - 38
    Height - 5'5 and a half
    Weight -176
    Training experience - 19 years constantly learning new ways to either gain more muscle and loss fat. I have been pushing myself recently to get back into shape after being injured with a tricep tear back in March of this year. I've been training hard but, would like to try something that can help speed up my gains.

Training schedule / Routine-varies; Depending on my work schedule and my babysitter's schedule, I get in 4 days a week of both cardio and weight training. I do the good proven compound lifts. Bench press, dead lifts, squats, barbell rows, military press, and some interval cardio. I try to increase 5lbs every weak on major compounds. If i cant i reset to 80% and then continue to add 5lbs every week. I also work in days of high volume low weight 70% max in the 3-4x15+ rep range.

Diet/Break down - 40 fat 40 prot 20 carb [chicken,steak,veggies,olive oil, WPI shakes, oats, whole wheat products, peanuts, misc snacks, 1 gal H20] Muscle milk gainer shakes,Milk

Links to past logs & Reviews - I have an ongoing thread called "My journey to getting my bodybuilding life back. It entails my ups and downs of trying to ease into training after severely tearing my tricep tendon back in March of 09. =)

Why should you be selected as a tester? Past 6 months or so I've lost 25 Lbs of muscle due to not being able to lift hard for 4 months post op. Since coming back into the gym in August, I've dramatically increased all my compound lifts and improved my overall physique,but i crave more. I want to push my body past this 185 LB limit and or re-comp my body to 10% BF [im at 14.5] right now and pack on some serious muscle. During the summer, I finally got serious about my diet and keyed in on that and bam off went the progress. I want to carry that mentality on with this new androgen product! So, basically I want to fill-in some more.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

App!

Age - 29
    Height - 5'8"
    Weight - 255 lbs
    Training experience - 13 yrs. I've trained with powerlifters, amatuer strongmen and I've also trained seasonal bb'ing style.

Training schedule / Routine - It's Fall. I'm upping calories and decreasing cardio from 4-5 days/week to 2x/wk with 1 moderate and 1 intense. My training is heavy. I like to do 2on-1off-2on-2off. I train Hammies and Quads, Monday. Chest/Tris - Tues. Back/Bis- Thurs. Shoulder/Calves -Fri.

Diet/Break down - Lot 'o' calories.
    Meal 1: Shake. 2 scoops of Whey protein. 1 cup Oats. 5gm's Creatine mixed in coffee.
    Meal 2: 1 cup Oats, 1 scoop Whey with walnuts
    Meal 3: Cafe at work. Obvious high protein source, and complex carb such as rice or baked potato. I will have toppings with that.
    Meal 4: (PreWO) 2Tb of Peanut Butter and 1 banana
    Meal 5: (PostWO) 2 Scoops of whey in high fructose juice with 5 gm's Creatine.
    Meal 6: Dinner. Varies but it will be high in carbs, protein and I'll get my greens in.

Links to past logs & Reviews -I'm currently starting my log with you gentlemen tomorrow (Joint Repair); check sig.

Why should you be selected as a tester? - As being chosen for Joint Repair; I've considered keeping loyalty with LG by purchasing the Trifecta stack. With this new product on the horizon, this would be the perfect opportunity to either start this after the JR log or run all products synergistically per LG's advisement. I want to blow up, let me show this product works!
  21. CT3
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to see the results. From all the hype it should be awesome!!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Can't wait to see the results. From all the hype it should be awesome!!!
    Looks like the one to watch
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

I'd be willing to give you feedback on your product -

Age -36
    Height - 6' 0"
    Weight - 251
    Training experience - 20 years
    Training schedule / Routine - Currently, 3 days on: Push, Pull, Legs. Can move to 4 days easily.
    Diet/Break down - 250-300 g of protein per day, depending on if its a workout day or not and what the wofe cooks for dinner. I eat clean and by schedule to ensure my macronutirent needs are met.
    Links to past logs & Reviews - This would be my first.
    Why should you be selected as a tester? - My age and experience. At 36, my natural test levels are lower and in need of a boost. I could be your test case for the older crowd.
  24. Professional Member

How severe was the prostate growth?
    ETA on pricing, writeup, dose,time on...etc. ?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

cant wait to get this thing goin!!!!!!!! eager to see the results testers will post! very exciting.

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Natadrol!!!

Age - 22
    Height - 5'8
    Weight - 174 lbs
    Training Experience - Ive been training for about 3 years now, the last 2 years have been very strict all around in regards to training regimen and diet.

Training Schedule/Routine - for the last few months Ive been going with the classic 2 on 1 off schedule, with my "off" days consisting of a 40 minute cardio session. body parts split is usually: chest, back/traps, legs, arms/delts (I do moderate delt training on arm days as I feel that I am rather delt dominant in my chest pressing exercises, and any extra shoulder pressing exercises would just be setting me back).

Diet/Breakdown - During the week I usually stick to a high protein with low to moderate carbs, and high protein/high carbs on weekends to refuel and increase recovery. Foods Consumed: large quantities of chicken breast and fish (talapia, salmon and mahi are my favorites), vegetables such as asparagus and broccoli, raw and roasted almonds, brown rice, whole wheat breads and crackers, low sodium/low fat cottage cheese, whey protein isolate (with the occasional addition of waxy maize when extra carbs are required).

Past Logs & Reviews - I have placed several applications with different companies to log and review new supplements but unfortunately have never been selected for the opportunity. However, I have been a part of the Anabolic Minds community for quite some time and have made my presence known on the forums regularly.

Why should I be selected as a tester? - I believe that I would make an excellent tester for your new product because I am highly dedicated in whatever I set out to do, whether it be in the gym or life in general. I know how to set goals, and how to work to my fullest potential to reach those goals. I am very meticulous, in and out of the gym. I never miss a day of lifting or a cardio session, nor do I miss a meal outside of the gym. I train hard and smart, and always make sure to give 110% in and out of the gym. If I am chosen to test Natadrol, I assure you that you will not be disappointed, as I will run a thorough and diligent log. Thank you for your consideration in advance!!
  27. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    How severe was the prostate growth?
    ETA on pricing, writeup, dose,time on...etc. ?
    Eric.....
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I'd totally do a review over at BB.com as well, i know they have a sponsored log section
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Oh yeah! Finally this is being put to the test Is it for US only btw?

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Oh yeah! Finally this is being put to the test Is it for US only btw?

//CC
    US only for now big fella :P
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    US only for now big fella :P
    Awww ok I was like sitting here ready to push the post button with my app

//CC
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Awww ok I was like sitting here ready to push the post button with my app

//CC
    Hmmm well you do run a good log man, just apply and we will see
  33. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Agree^^
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thanks for the support fellas, here goes

Age - 23
    Height - 6'2"
    Weight - 200lbs

Training experience
    - About 8 years but the last 5 with dedication

Training routine/split program:

EST-7 Based routine

Monday:
    MMA Practice - Ground Game

Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    • Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
    • Front Lat Pulldowns
    • Seated Rows
    • Bicep Curls (Straight Bar)
    • Preacher Curls
    • Alternate Seated Dumbbell Curls
    • Abs

Wednesday:
    MMA Practice - K-1

Thursday: Chest/Triceps
    • Flat Bench Presses
    • Incline Bench Presses
    • Incline Dumbbell Presses
    • Dips
    • Tricep Cable Pushdowns

Friday: Quads/Hams (+Back/Calves)
    • Squats
    • Leg Curls
    • Leg Extensions
    • Deadlifts
    • Shrugs
    • Toe Raises
    • Abs

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

Diet
    - 50/40/10 ~4000cals

Past Logs - T-911 & Anadraulic State - LOG : CC Boosts His Testosterone With T-911 & AS
    M1D, Masterdrol & IGH-1 - LOG: CC is on his way to the land of the lard

Why should you be selected as a tester? - Since I've just ran the Trifecta as my first PH cycle and I'm just stepping up the PH ladder I think I could easilly "feel" how this product affects me. I would also be able to compare it to the Trifecta. I do run clean, honest, well updated logs as you probably know so this one would of course follow these tracks!

//CC
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Thumbs up Nata-tat-tat!

Age - 25
    Height - 6'1
    Weight - 216

Training experience - 6 years of serious lifting
    Training schedule / Routine - 5 day split: Bis/Tris, Chest, Legs, Shoulders/Traps, Back. Rep range 8-10. Cardio 3x per week, limit to 20 min sessions. It's winter, time to bulk!

Diet/Break down - 3500-4000 cals/day. 280-350g protein. Not really watching carbs now as I am trying to bulk. Eat approx. every 2 hours.

Links to past logs & Reviews - I reviewed Mass FXMS/Hyperdrol on the Anabolic Xtreme page, complete with pre and post cycle labs, however, this page was removed from AM.

Why should you be selected as a tester? - This would be my first PH/non-natty cycle, as well as my first official log. I am consistent at the gym, going 5 days/week. Will update log at least 5 days/week complete with breakdown of workout, and diet to include accurate # of cals, protein, and carbs. Will have labs drawn pre and post cycle. I am fairly new to AM do not have many posts, however, I am an experienced lifter, and am very motivated to get big and share my results with others! I would love the opportunity to test out Natadrol.

Get some!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Before I throw an application out here is there anything that is a known banned substance in this? If not I will put in my app. Sounds pretty promising.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Required Information for application entry:
    Sex - M or F : M
    Height : 5'10"
    Weight :195
    Body type :ecto/endo

Training Experience (please be detailed) :training solid for over 5 years, trained for weight loss and general fitness for 2 years before getting into bodybuilding. I'm now also NASM certified.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
    volume training:
    Monday back/bi's/core
    Tuesday shoulders and tri's (just added this in to get more definition and shape in my shoulders
    Wednesday: legs/core
    Thursday: league - DODGEBALL
    Friday: Chest/tri's + lite shoulders + core

considering switching to DC after I cut my bf a little.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :fasted HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on m-w-f (weight training at night). I use elliptical trainers.

Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
    6g fish oil (Kirkland)
    3g sesamin (scivation)
    3g CLA (np)
    XTEND
    ATW whey isolate
    Beta alanine (np)
    Creatine mono (np)

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n\a
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? :no
    Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : cutting after traveling too much this year.
    Macros:
    protein 40
    carbs:30
    fats:30

Current Daily Water Intake :>100oz
    Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    delsolrob is going hunting armed with Epistane and AP - pulse cycle w/ log
    delsolrob's blow'n up for new years! (m-drol log)
    my one year transformation
    AMS and DelSolRob team up to reek Havoc with LiquiDrone

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
    I've been doing a ton of international travel for work this year and it's been difficult to maintain my routines. I'm finally stateside for a while and I'm setting some very agressive goals for myself. I'm a seasoned trainer and I know how to get to where I want to be, I also understand supplements very well and can offer honest feedback on the products effectiveness.

plus, it's my birthday...hook a brotha up
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Before I throw an application out here is there anything that is a known banned substance in this? If not I will put in my app. Sounds pretty promising.
    claims it a plant with an adrogen like effect or is a plant with an adrogen that has been extracted. Right now, not banned, in the future...could see it happening. Pending it is legit(not saying LG isn't!)
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good to see your name in the hat Rob.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Good to see your name in the hat Rob.
    Thanks Craig! how you been brotha?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads