Which Tester can handle the gains from LG's Natadrol!?!?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences Needs Testers for Natadrol!

We are about to launch the newest and most advanced product ever developed by LG, it's the culmination of 4 years of research, This is going to be the biggest break through anyone of you have ever seen. Since the recent ban/seizure of many hormonals, LG Sciences believes that this WILLl be the REPLACEMENT! LG has isolated a plant extract that IS an androgen. Not a pSARM or anything like that, the real deal. Not that it won't have sides like androgens since the main mechanism was shown to increase prostate growth and muscle mass. Also has secondary anabolic properties also. This is a REAL Androgen, and talking with Legal Gear, the best comparison , Is comparing it to Boldione!! So, it will certainly be for people over 21 and WILL have some sides of an androgen. So, be warned, it's the real deal. a mild PCT will be required........Which Will be on us also!:D, Each tester will receive Natadrol, and a bottle of Formadrol

The amount of testers right now is unknown. I will say this, It will be ready to be shipped out next week, so do not delay on this! Please use the format below for the application, and use the log format we have added into this with any additional info, the more the better!

:Application:

Age -
Height -
Weight -
Training experience -
Training schedule / Routine -
Diet/Break down -
Links to past logs & Reviews -
Why should you be selected as a tester? -

:Log Format:

Mood -
Strength -
Weight -
Endurance -
Aggression -
Sides -
Libido -
Concerns -

^^ Must make 4-5 updates a week, We need you guys to be very active with this:D^^

There has been much talk about this and the time is NOW fellas:D. I will say we are are looking for serious and dedicated testers for this product..as you guys know, We have SLAMMED the market with nothing but SUPERIOR supplements this entire year and this is going to be Epic!

Taking Applications NOW!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
natadrol.....sounds like a nasal spray lol

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Age - Soon to be 24 (woot woot)
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 196
Training experience - Lifting for 6 years (not competitively... just for myself)
Training schedule / Routine - 4 day split with 3 days of cardio a week
Diet/Break down - 40/40/20 clean with between 2000-2300 cals
Why should you be selected as a tester? - First of all I have only had 1 ph cycle (no other supps) to compare it to. This cycle is fresh in my memory and I can give honest feedback on a 1 vs 1 level. I have my life quite in check right now: eating clean, just the basics in supplementation and staying consistent. I can update often with the facts and no BS. I also just stocked up on Ghenerate so if you wanted a run with that I can accommodate. Most of all because it will be fun!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Age - 22
Height - 6'1
Weight -202
Training experience -7 years seriously
Training schedule / Routine -5 days a week,2 hevy days, 90% compound lifts
Diet/Break down - modifyed anabolic diet, basicly low carbs during the week, weekends i at as much as i can
Links to past logs & Reviews- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110006-mass-fxms-dthc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106518-dthc-r4w-unsponserd.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106100-prime-ation-life.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93960-mass-fx-ms.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120852-one-way-squat.html
Why should you be selected as a tester? - this would be tha first log ive done for lg and im looking forward to the super soudiung product that u have been coming out with latley.
i hav run 1 cycle of the one and 1 cycle of epi these are wat i will base my conparsen off of.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this being tested. Can't wait to see what the loggers think. Good luck everybody.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You leave me no choice but to throw this out there

Age - 33
Height -5'11" (I like to say 6')
Weight -200lbs
Training experience - 22 years, quite serious the last 7
Training schedule / Routine -
Routine is my own take on a PL split, as I am starting to compete more regularly. It works in 6 days
Monday: Back (Deads focused)
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday- Legs (focus on accessories, hip flexors etc..)
Thursday- Chest/Shoulders (more focus on the upper chest/shouder tie in)
Friday- Back
Saturday- Legs (Competition work)
Sunday- Chest/Tris
Diet/Break down - I typically eat every 2.5-3.5 hours. All meals are protein dominated. Drink at least 1 gallon of H2O a day.

Links to past logs & Reviews -I have logged for you guys before, here is my list
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136007-sponsored-ae-gets.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133778-omega-t-force.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129626-lg-ae-team.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124290-aes-gaining-gold.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109358-kicking-little-bc.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100428-whats-smell-its.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97661-reaper-gets-sweaty.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94580-hypertrop-x-how.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80283-reapers-leviathan-reloaded.html

Why should you be selected as a tester?
In all honesty, you guys know me, know what type of log I run and that I keep it honest in my log. I would love to give this a shot, and think that my log and results (with photos of course) could make for a strong case if this is as strong as anticipated.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice app's so far fellas! I did add one thing to the log format.. Must be able to make 4-5 updates a week!, this is a must... Alright, back to accepting applications:)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to the applicant participants....

Good luck with the new product...lg has really stepped up the game the past 3 years.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow another product!! LG has been very busy beavers I see..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im very excited about this product, should be very good! 4 years of research and tweaking it and making it right! You know its gotta be good! Eric has definately been very busy and so far its lookin like its been well worth it!

Im lovin the apps as well fellas, get those bad boys in!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Very nice app's so far fellas! I did add one thing to the log format.. Must be able to make 4-5 updates a week!, this is a must... Alright, back to accepting applications:)
Hell I can update 8 days a week if you need me to :dance: .... wait... what?

But seriously 4-5 would be cake.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW :cheers: this is like Tony the Tiger grrrreeeaaattt.

amplus1

Awards
I would go to the gym 4-5 days a week just to log this!!! Thanks for reading!

Age - 26
Height - 5'8
Weight -185
Training experience - 4 years constantly learning,changing, improving,reading,watching pushing.

Training schedule / Routine - MON/WEDS/FRI Some times sneak in on tues/thurs.
I do the good proven compound lifts. Bench press, DB/flat. Dead lifts, squats, barbell rows, military press, and some warm up cardio. I try to increase 5lbs every weak on major compounds. If i cant i reset to 80% and then continue to add 5lbs every week. I also work in days of high volume low weight 70% max in the 3-4x15+ rep range.Feels good man!

Diet/Break down - 40 fat 40 prot 20 carb [chicken,steak,veggies,olive oil, WPI shakes, oats, whole wheat products, peanuts, misc snacks, 1 gal H20] Muscle milk gainer shakes,Milk

Links to past logs & Reviews - sadly none, im new here. =)

Why should you be selected as a tester? Past 6 months or so I've gained 30 some Lbs and dramatically increased all my compound lifts,but i crave more. I want to push my body past this 185 LB limit and or re-comp my body down to 14% BF [im at 17.5] right now. I finally got serious about my diet and keyed in on that and bam off went the progress. I want to carry that mentality on with this new androgen product!

brahmabull

Awards
Age - 38
Height - 5'5 and a half
Weight -176
Training experience - 19 years constantly learning new ways to either gain more muscle and loss fat. I have been pushing myself recently to get back into shape after being injured with a tricep tear back in March of this year. I've been training hard but, would like to try something that can help speed up my gains.

Training schedule / Routine-varies; Depending on my work schedule and my babysitter's schedule, I get in 4 days a week of both cardio and weight training. I do the good proven compound lifts. Bench press, dead lifts, squats, barbell rows, military press, and some interval cardio. I try to increase 5lbs every weak on major compounds. If i cant i reset to 80% and then continue to add 5lbs every week. I also work in days of high volume low weight 70% max in the 3-4x15+ rep range.

Diet/Break down - 40 fat 40 prot 20 carb [chicken,steak,veggies,olive oil, WPI shakes, oats, whole wheat products, peanuts, misc snacks, 1 gal H20] Muscle milk gainer shakes,Milk

Links to past logs & Reviews - I have an ongoing thread called "My journey to getting my bodybuilding life back. It entails my ups and downs of trying to ease into training after severely tearing my tricep tendon back in March of 09. =)

Why should you be selected as a tester? Past 6 months or so I've lost 25 Lbs of muscle due to not being able to lift hard for 4 months post op. Since coming back into the gym in August, I've dramatically increased all my compound lifts and improved my overall physique,but i crave more. I want to push my body past this 185 LB limit and or re-comp my body to 10% BF [im at 14.5] right now and pack on some serious muscle. During the summer, I finally got serious about my diet and keyed in on that and bam off went the progress. I want to carry that mentality on with this new androgen product! So, basically I want to fill-in some more.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
App!

Age - 29
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 255 lbs
Training experience - 13 yrs. I've trained with powerlifters, amatuer strongmen and I've also trained seasonal bb'ing style.

Training schedule / Routine - It's Fall. I'm upping calories and decreasing cardio from 4-5 days/week to 2x/wk with 1 moderate and 1 intense. My training is heavy. I like to do 2on-1off-2on-2off. I train Hammies and Quads, Monday. Chest/Tris - Tues. Back/Bis- Thurs. Shoulder/Calves -Fri.

Diet/Break down - Lot 'o' calories.
Meal 1: Shake. 2 scoops of Whey protein. 1 cup Oats. 5gm's Creatine mixed in coffee.
Meal 2: 1 cup Oats, 1 scoop Whey with walnuts
Meal 3: Cafe at work. Obvious high protein source, and complex carb such as rice or baked potato. I will have toppings with that.
Meal 4: (PreWO) 2Tb of Peanut Butter and 1 banana
Meal 5: (PostWO) 2 Scoops of whey in high fructose juice with 5 gm's Creatine.
Meal 6: Dinner. Varies but it will be high in carbs, protein and I'll get my greens in.

Links to past logs & Reviews -I'm currently starting my log with you gentlemen tomorrow (Joint Repair); check sig.

Why should you be selected as a tester? - As being chosen for Joint Repair; I've considered keeping loyalty with LG by purchasing the Trifecta stack. With this new product on the horizon, this would be the perfect opportunity to either start this after the JR log or run all products synergistically per LG's advisement. I want to blow up, let me show this product works!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the results. From all the hype it should be awesome!!!

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I'd be willing to give you feedback on your product -

Age -36
Height - 6' 0"
Weight - 251
Training experience - 20 years
Training schedule / Routine - Currently, 3 days on: Push, Pull, Legs. Can move to 4 days easily.
Diet/Break down - 250-300 g of protein per day, depending on if its a workout day or not and what the wofe cooks for dinner. I eat clean and by schedule to ensure my macronutirent needs are met.
Links to past logs & Reviews - This would be my first.
Why should you be selected as a tester? - My age and experience. At 36, my natural test levels are lower and in need of a boost. I could be your test case for the older crowd.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How severe was the prostate growth?
ETA on pricing, writeup, dose,time on...etc. ?

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
cant wait to get this thing goin!!!!!!!! eager to see the results testers will post! very exciting.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol!!!

Age - 22
Height - 5'8
Weight - 174 lbs
Training Experience - Ive been training for about 3 years now, the last 2 years have been very strict all around in regards to training regimen and diet.

Training Schedule/Routine - for the last few months Ive been going with the classic 2 on 1 off schedule, with my "off" days consisting of a 40 minute cardio session. body parts split is usually: chest, back/traps, legs, arms/delts (I do moderate delt training on arm days as I feel that I am rather delt dominant in my chest pressing exercises, and any extra shoulder pressing exercises would just be setting me back).

Diet/Breakdown - During the week I usually stick to a high protein with low to moderate carbs, and high protein/high carbs on weekends to refuel and increase recovery. Foods Consumed: large quantities of chicken breast and fish (talapia, salmon and mahi are my favorites), vegetables such as asparagus and broccoli, raw and roasted almonds, brown rice, whole wheat breads and crackers, low sodium/low fat cottage cheese, whey protein isolate (with the occasional addition of waxy maize when extra carbs are required).

Past Logs & Reviews - I have placed several applications with different companies to log and review new supplements but unfortunately have never been selected for the opportunity. However, I have been a part of the Anabolic Minds community for quite some time and have made my presence known on the forums regularly.

Why should I be selected as a tester? - I believe that I would make an excellent tester for your new product because I am highly dedicated in whatever I set out to do, whether it be in the gym or life in general. I know how to set goals, and how to work to my fullest potential to reach those goals. I am very meticulous, in and out of the gym. I never miss a day of lifting or a cardio session, nor do I miss a meal outside of the gym. I train hard and smart, and always make sure to give 110% in and out of the gym. If I am chosen to test Natadrol, I assure you that you will not be disappointed, as I will run a thorough and diligent log. Thank you for your consideration in advance!!

amplus1

Awards
I'd totally do a review over at BB.com as well, i know they have a sponsored log section

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah! Finally this is being put to the test :) Is it for US only btw?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas, here goes ;)

Age - 23
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 200lbs

Training experience
- About 8 years but the last 5 with dedication

Training routine/split program:

EST-7 Based routine

Monday:
MMA Practice - Ground Game

Tuesday: Back/Biceps
• Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
• Front Lat Pulldowns
• Seated Rows
• Bicep Curls (Straight Bar)
• Preacher Curls
• Alternate Seated Dumbbell Curls
• Abs

Wednesday:
MMA Practice - K-1

Thursday: Chest/Triceps
• Flat Bench Presses
• Incline Bench Presses
• Incline Dumbbell Presses
• Dips
• Tricep Cable Pushdowns

Friday: Quads/Hams (+Back/Calves)
• Squats
• Leg Curls
• Leg Extensions
• Deadlifts
• Shrugs
• Toe Raises
• Abs

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

Diet
- 50/40/10 ~4000cals

Past Logs - T-911 & Anadraulic State - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/127584-log-cc-boosts.html#post1998199
M1D, Masterdrol & IGH-1 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134163-log-cc-his.html#post2107625

Why should you be selected as a tester? - Since I've just ran the Trifecta as my first PH cycle and I'm just stepping up the PH ladder I think I could easilly "feel" how this product affects me. I would also be able to compare it to the Trifecta. I do run clean, honest, well updated logs as you probably know so this one would of course follow these tracks!

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Nata-tat-tat!

Age - 25
Height - 6'1
Weight - 216

Training experience - 6 years of serious lifting
Training schedule / Routine - 5 day split: Bis/Tris, Chest, Legs, Shoulders/Traps, Back. Rep range 8-10. Cardio 3x per week, limit to 20 min sessions. It's winter, time to bulk!

Diet/Break down - 3500-4000 cals/day. 280-350g protein. Not really watching carbs now as I am trying to bulk. Eat approx. every 2 hours.

Links to past logs & Reviews - I reviewed Mass FXMS/Hyperdrol on the Anabolic Xtreme page, complete with pre and post cycle labs, however, this page was removed from AM.

Why should you be selected as a tester? - This would be my first PH/non-natty cycle, as well as my first official log. I am consistent at the gym, going 5 days/week. Will update log at least 5 days/week complete with breakdown of workout, and diet to include accurate # of cals, protein, and carbs. Will have labs drawn pre and post cycle. I am fairly new to AM do not have many posts, however, I am an experienced lifter, and am very motivated to get big and share my results with others! I would love the opportunity to test out Natadrol.

Get some!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Before I throw an application out here is there anything that is a known banned substance in this? If not I will put in my app. Sounds pretty promising.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Required Information for application entry:
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight :195
• Body type :ecto/endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :training solid for over 5 years, trained for weight loss and general fitness for 2 years before getting into bodybuilding. I'm now also NASM certified.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
volume training:
Monday back/bi's/core
Tuesday shoulders and tri's (just added this in to get more definition and shape in my shoulders
Wednesday: legs/core
Thursday: league - DODGEBALL
Friday: Chest/tri's + lite shoulders + core

considering switching to DC after I cut my bf a little.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol :fasted HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on m-w-f (weight training at night). I use elliptical trainers.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
6g fish oil (Kirkland)
3g sesamin (scivation)
3g CLA (np)
XTEND
ATW whey isolate
Beta alanine (np)
Creatine mono (np)

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n\a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : cutting after traveling too much this year.
Macros:
protein 40
carbs:30
fats:30

• Current Daily Water Intake :>100oz
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110501-delsolrobs-blown-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/91276-my-one-year.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/125867-ams-delsolrob-team.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
I've been doing a ton of international travel for work this year and it's been difficult to maintain my routines. I'm finally stateside for a while and I'm setting some very agressive goals for myself. I'm a seasoned trainer and I know how to get to where I want to be, I also understand supplements very well and can offer honest feedback on the products effectiveness.

plus, it's my birthday...hook a brotha up :cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Before I throw an application out here is there anything that is a known banned substance in this? If not I will put in my app. Sounds pretty promising.
claims it a plant with an adrogen like effect or is a plant with an adrogen that has been extracted. Right now, not banned, in the future...could see it happening. Pending it is legit(not saying LG isn't!)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see your name in the hat Rob.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have enough for 4 testers. Each tester will get 180 capsules of Natadrol (enough for 30 days) and a bottle of T-911 for PCT.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have enough for 4 testers. Each tester will get 180 capsules of Natadrol (enough for 30 days) and a bottle of T-911 for PCT.
this sounds like a great opportunity...lets get these apps up guys!

good luck everyone!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity. Can't wait to see how this turns out and would love to be one of the lucky chosen. :)

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
everyones apps are looking really promising so far!! cant wait to see the final results, any idea when the final decision on testers will be made??

amplus1

Awards
any reason why PCT is changed from Formadrol to T-911?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will give it another day or two to let the slow people get their names in :)
this is a great opportunity i dont think you will have any problems with people getting aps in.:D