****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences needs testers for

~Anadraulic Pump~

We will be picking 5 testers! We have 5, ten serving samples to give out to be tested! If chosen, this will be logged for the time testing the product, and will be tested SOLO. Which also means daily updates. This is our New NO potentiator/focus product, that is going to deliver explosiveness to the next level, gives intense focus and opens up blood vessels like no other No product! which also, is a brother to one of our # 1 products, Anadraulic state!

App's
U.S Only -
Age -
Routine -
Diet -
How would ~AP~ benefit you -
Past NO Products -
Past or previous logs -

The samples are ready to go out! so this will not be up long, so start putting those Apps in ASAP!
-

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn this looks good, Im in the middle of a hdrol run, got 4 weeks left, does this disqualify me for applying for this? I noticed you said it needed to be run solely, thats why I am asking before I apply

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, get in on this! I am loving the new products from LG. Ghenerate did everything they said it would and now Postal is going quite well too. One advantage to logging is that you pay more attention to the effects of a product daily vs. just taking it and look for end results.

I am excited for this one with all of the solid products lately.
  • Anadraulic State
  • MMV3
  • M1D
  • T911
  • Postal
  • Ghenerate

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotta love the PUMP :D

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
U.S Only - Norman OKlahoma

Age -24

Routine -Currently right now just trying to recomp a little....not on a solid cut phase but this is how my schedule looks here:

Mon-Chest/Upper Back
Tue-Cardio/Abs
Wed-Legs/Lower Back
Thur-OFF
Fri-Arms/Shoulders
Sat-Cardio/Abs
Sun-OFF

*I could potentially be adding a martial arts class to my cardio days if time permits.

In the past I have done several different types of routines including HIT workouts, 5 x 5, GVT, full body workouts, DC training and the list goes on.....I was a gymnast for 10 years too.

Diet -Right now I am doing a high protein/mod fat/ and low carb program designed by rob faigin....trying to slash a few lbs. I carb load every 3rd day.

How would ~AP~ benefit you -Since I will be carb depleted except ever 3 days I think I could determine how well AP actually worked....I am gonna need that extra umph to keep me going....as well, I think it will help me determine how much the product is responsible for any strength gains to occur. I don't expect my strenght to go up during my cut, however, if it does then I could say that it would be due to AP

Past NO Products -I don't think I have time to name them all. My top 2 so far are MAN clout, Gaspari Superpump 250...have tried original NO by MRI, NOS ether stage 3, torrent/shock therapy stack, lg NO infuse, AEX NO, German American Technologies one (can't remeber the name), NO Xplode, H+ Blocker (not really considered an NO product), cytogenix cytonix....and the list could keep going....needless to say I have spent some hard earned cash on some pre-workout supps.

Past or previous logs -Unfortunately no logs but can reassure you that I am very meticulous and detailed and would give and excellent and honest review.

Didn't know if posting a pic would help our odds of being chosen or not :).....I was kind of bumbed I didn't get picked to do an AS log but looking forward to trying it in the future..... just to show I am no slouch!!!!

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this fellas its gonna be a beauty just like the rest!!! Can i throw my name in the hat? Can i? Can i? Can i? :lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
App's
U.S Only - NJ
Age - 24
Routine - 3 Day a week full body routine. All complex movements no isolated exercises and alot of explosivve movements. (Alot of olympic lifts) On days off I swim, do sled drags, tire fipping, run, and gonna start some heavy bag work. I also do yoga, core work, and foam rolling.
Diet - Anabolic diet. I diet straight through weekends, try and use as much existing fat for energy as I can before I crash. I only carb load if I start to feel lethargic and like I cant function, but keto has been good for me so far
How would ~AP~ benefit you - Considering my diet is low carb without carb days it is sometimes hard to find the energy and drive to do my workouts and get through them, also my routine uses alot of explosive moements and all compound lifts. I am hoping this product will give me enerygy, driveand focus to keep going and strive to do better.
Past NO Products - Primalforce n20 has been my only nitric oxide product and is a great product. since then I have been using caffeine free ragnaork but am thinking about switching back to a NO product after this tub is done. Would like to give this a try and see how good it is compared to n20
Past or previous logs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html

I am a very dedicated and strict lifter and dieter. I can write a very detailed log and have no problem updating daily on whats happening and how I am feeling/reacting to the product

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
APP:

Age -21

Routine -
monday- chest/tris/core/hiit
tuesday- legs/core/steady state cardio
wedsenday-core/hiit
thrusday-back/bis/steady state cardio
friday-shoulders/core/hiit
sat- cardio
sunday-core/forearms/cardio
I train hard and heavy to keep strength up, and LBM up during my recomp.

Diet -
maintiance diet. high protien, mod carbs, low fat. overall around 25-2700 cals.

How would ~AP~ benefit you -
I've been let down by many NO-products, in the past. With my moderate carbs and low fat it gets hard to hit the gym hard and get through the long workouts. i'm hoping AP will give me the pre workout energy and focus to get to the gym, and the pumps to keep me there all day long.

Past NO Products -
NO-xpolde, Superpump250, Jack3d, white flood

Past or previous logs -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Product is Citrus Blast flavor. Serving size is approximately 2.5 scoops (waiting for the bigger scoops to come in, so for now serving is 2.5). Take 1-2 servings prior to working out to get the full effects of this product!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can we get our hands on a sample?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Luckily you came to the right thread I believe...

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Age-24

U.S- Yes

Years of training- Started about 9 years ago on and off. Been serious for the last 3 years.

How would ~AP~ benefit you - My body reacts very well to NO products and I am looking for a new product that is not high in sugar but still gives me the vascularity and extra push in the gym. I have been putting a lot of stress on my body and the extra blood flow would help get through the recovery time.

Past NO Products - Vitamin Shoppe's generic brand NO and NoXplode.

Training split/program-
Mon: Chest/Back/Biecps- Abs, Carido (Rowing or Running)
Tue: Back/Triceps, Abs, Cardio (Rowing or Running)
Wed: Legs, Abs
Thu: Shoulders, Abs, Cardio
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

Current Supps: Whey Protein, BCAA, Papaya Enzyme, Animal Pak (all staples)

I work on the weekends and I can never get a good workout in. BOO Work on the weekends!
I focus on a 5 set workout for each exersize composed of 12-8-6-4-4 reps

Diet-Chicken, tuna, eggs and pasta. I eat the same stuff everyday.

Past Logs, Please post links-None, gotta start some where

amplus1

Awards
U.S Only - Yep! [ step brothers version]
Age - 25
Routine - Rippetoes [ via BB.com]
Diet -Cut diet v 3.0
How would ~AP~ benefit you - I love the pump, the feeling of muscle fullness at peak contraction is awesome. I Want this mainly for the focus aspect, i think being more focused in the gym well shoot my drive through the roof and hopefully get me to some new PRS!

Past NO Products - N0-xplode, reg arginine, super pump, plasmatic EST, Double T NO-Beta
Past or previous logs - I'm new here and this is only my second log attempt!

Thanks!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to get an ingredient profile or are we gonna have to wait until this baby is released?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember guys this is to be ran solo, so dont Pm me asking to dose other supplements after your selected;) Staples are fine..but let me know:).. Get these in Were having a rep meeting very soon:)

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Standing Strong in Lafayette, Louisiana!

Routine - Have done many rountines in the past, including Wendler's 5-3-1, 5x5, and Optimized Volume training (I like to change it up every couple months). Currently, I'm doing Chan's 10-8-6-15 workout for the ectomorph. My split goes like so:
-Day 1: Chest, Tris, Forearms
-Day 2: Legs, Shoulders
-Day 3: Back, Bis
-Day 4: Rest
-Repeat

Diet - Semi-Bulk diet: High protein, High carbs, moderate fat (~40/40/20). Very clean, mainly includes whole grains, oatmeal, egg whites, peanut butter, protein shakes, tuna, and chicken breasts.

How would ~AP~ benefit you - I react well to PreWO supps, but havent taken one in about 2 years. Mainly looking for the AP to keep me focused in the gym. I'm a constant ball of energy, but sometimes I just feel like skipping sets because I feel I'm not getting a good pump.

Past NO Products - Superpump 250, NO xplode

Past or previous logs - Sadly, none. *frowns* Reason being, I havent really taken any supps worth logging since I joined AM. Although, I have read more logs then I can count, so I know the ropes! :)

:cheers:
Cheers LG, I know the AP will not disappoint!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember guys this is to be ran solo, so dont Pm me asking to dose other supplements after your selected;) Staples are fine..but let me know:).. Get these in Were having a rep meeting very soon:)
Is xtend fine to take with it for the trial cycle?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is xtend fine to take with it for the trial cycle?
Throughout the day it would be fine, but probably not intra-workout due to the effects of the CM. I'd check with Craig. It may be okay.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mainly use it during workout and a scoop afterwards to help with recovery. But if it's not allowed for this test run it's fine I was just curious. Hope I get selected, hope it helps give me the motivation to lift in my carb fee state and the explosiveness I want for all my Olympic lifts either way can't wait till it's released and see how well it works

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAA's and protein are fine just nothing exotic that could mess up the trial. I think you'll like it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have 5 100g sample bags to be sent out to testers. Each serving is 2.5 scoops.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have 5 100g sample bags to be sent out to testers. Each serving is 2.5 scoops.

Lets go guys get these in, the goods are ready to be shipped, another day or two! and testers will be picked;)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am PUMPED about this one...hopefully I will get to put it to the test! Dieting really sucks especially this time of the year....what was I thinking haha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am PUMPED about this one...hopefully I will get to put it to the test! Dieting really sucks especially this time of the year....what was I thinking haha

agree with all the holidays coming up!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey lifter your log looks great man, keep it up bro

haha like it craig! That's the plan!!!!!

Hey would you LG reps recommend.....is Ghenerate better for a bulk or cut? Thinking about adding it to my cutting phase.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Hey would you LG reps recommend.....is Ghenerate better for a bulk or cut? Thinking about adding it to my cutting phase.
I think it holds promise for both scenarios. I plan to use it on a lean bulk shortly.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's great for both. The fact that it enhances recovery is the most important aspect of the product, I feel, and you're really going to need that in either case. Whether it's to allow for muscle recovery leading to growth, or muscular recovery while in a caloric deficit. - If someone had a gun to my head and chose me to pick one, I'd say a cut, but I really think it's great for both. If people were more wise, they'd realize that the necessary difference between a bulk and cut really only needs to be 500-750cals. Going one way or the other won't really change the benefits of the product. Either way it's going to be helpful, and at the current price, you just can't beat it. Spending $60 (that gives you 2x GHenerate & 2x I-GH-1) gives you enough product to last 4 months. That's pretty insane for what this stuff is.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Irish Cannon and Craig! Much appreciated. Yea that is an insane deal ya'll have going that I am going to jump on for sure.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually using it right now, recovery was huge today, Time will tell, Id use more toward a cut, with the reports of it drying people out

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I am looking for! Thanks Lifter!!!!! Im already pretty lean but wanna get that tight and dry appearance going.....Definately gonna order at that price! Maybe I will run it too with some x-factor later. Keep it up guys! Ya'll have come out with a TON of GREAT looking products within the past month or so! Ya'll haven't been busy at all have ya....hahah....yea right!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is exactly what I am looking for! Thanks Lifter!!!!! Im already pretty lean but wanna get that tight and dry appearance going.....Definately gonna order at that price! Maybe I will run it too with some x-factor later. Keep it up guys! Ya'll have come out with a TON of GREAT looking products within the past month or so! Ya'll haven't been busy at all have ya....hahah....yea right!
Hahaha, all good dude! seriously jump on that deal now, because the price is going up. I would grab a few combos, seriously I know I am:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~Winners~!

350zTT
JudoJosh
Cpo
lilsugaro6490
Gonzo14

All you guys pm me your Info, so we can get this sent out:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~Winners~!

350zTT
JudoJosh
Cpo
lilsugaro6490
Gonzo14

wow thanks I am honored to try this new product!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much guys for this opportunity. I will not let ya down.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on one or two addys...:)

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
~Winners~!

350zTT
JudoJosh
Cpo
lilsugaro6490
Gonzo14

Thanks LG. I'm really looking forward to giving this stuff a shot! I know that if it's from LG, then its LeGit. :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start! Got the camera ready! Hope to get my swell on with this stuff! When is this stuff going to be released for sale?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to start! Got the camera ready! Hope to get my swell on with this stuff! When is this stuff going to be released for sale?

Skin blowing pumps!