****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Ok fellas, Shipped today!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok fellas, Shipped today!
    glad to hear it
    any ETA?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    glad to hear it
    any ETA?
    few days? depends on the post man, he might want the pumps!

  4. Oh he better not take my pumps.....I would go after him!!!! If I see any old white haired postal men (same one who delievers my mail everyday) with some jacked arms delivering my mail its go time!!! I can't wait to receive this guys and get things going. It is going to be interesting!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    few days? depends on the post man, he might want the pumps!
    my mailman knows better

    lol
    •   
       


  6. lol.. my mailman actually has some size to him.. I think it would bean ACTUAL possibilty that he would take it.. lol.. now i'm paranoid!!! Ima have to swell up on him every time I go get my mail.. get the whole alpha dog thing going on
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Isn't Josh already logging our Joint Repair?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    lol.. my mailman actually has some size to him.. I think it would bean ACTUAL possibilty that he would take it.. lol.. now i'm paranoid!!! Ima have to swell up on him every time I go get my mail.. get the whole alpha dog thing going on
    AHAHAHAH, nice

  9. LG reps, what basic format are you looking for in these logs?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Isn't Josh already logging our Joint Repair?
    Yes, Im going to have him hold off untill hes finished with the Joint repair..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lilsugaro6490 View Post
    LG reps, what basic format are you looking for in these logs?
    All testers will use :

    Mood:
    Energy:
    Pump:
    Focus:
    Vascularity:
    Sides:


    you can add to it, but this is a basic....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yes, Im going to have him hold off untill hes finished with the Joint repair..
    noooooooooooo..... lol, no its no prob guys, just let me know when you want me to start it.. I guess ill shoot you a PM when this joint support is done

    By the way what are allowed to run during this trial?

    My everyday things are:
    Fish oil
    CLA
    Xtend
    AAKG
    Taurine

    I just got some vitamins that include:
    B-1
    l-carnite
    acetyl-l-carnite
    methionine
    betaine
    bromelin
    and a multi antioxident

    the ones I just got I havent opened yet so it wont really be a problem if I cant run them.. my main question is if I can run the Xtend or not.. lemm know if anything listed aboe you dont want run alongside this
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  13. Can't believe I missed this

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    All testers will use :

    Mood:
    Energy:
    Pump:
    Focus:
    Vascularity:
    Sides:


    you can add to it, but this is a basic....
    Sounds good to me! Can we post up the ingrediant profile?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Sounds good to me! Can we post up the ingrediant profile?

    in time

  16. Guess what guys......no I didn't received my pump yet .........but I did order some Ghenerate last night and it is on its way! I gotta see how good this stuff is for myself. I will start it up after my run with anadraulic pump!

  17. Wahoooo! Received my package today! Monday starts my log......it's time to get my pump on! Watchout now!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Wahoooo! Received my package today! Monday starts my log......it's time to get my pump on! Watchout now!
    Awesome man! Bring on the pump!!!

  19. Wait what?? U got urs in? I guess it's time to go mailman hunting!!!

  20. Sweet are these logs up! im swamped with ****, lol

  21. Mine starts tomorrow lifter! I can't wait!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Mine starts tomorrow lifter! I can't wait!
    Me niether......

  23. I'll post mine up as well tommorrow or late tonight.

  24. still waiting on mine, will set up log tonight in preparation in case i get it tomorrow so i can start right away

  25. start of log will update tonight:
    check my sig.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 02:44 PM
  2. LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:42 AM
  3. LG Sciences Brings More GHENERATE to AM members!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:05 AM
  5. LG Sciences Brings More GHENERATE to AM members!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Log in
Log in