ONE WEEK ONLY - GHenerate Promo $29.99 plus FREE IGH-1

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
www.lgsciences.com

Because I love the people on AM, I am cutting this absolutely sick deal to let you guys be first to try it. Remember it is a preorder so it won't go out until next week!

1 GHenerate 4oz (120 servings) plus FREE IGH-1 100 count

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I will come clean your house for you too...all for $29.99

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriously though, 4oz of Ghenerate, and 100ct of I-gh-1?!?! for 29$..Stock up now! this is insane Eric....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If anyone ever has an issue with a product, jsut send us an email and we either refund your money or give you credit depending on the circumstance.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I bought 2 and now I am kinda wishing I would have gotten a 3rd 1. It is very well priced if u ask me. Thanks Eric, good looking out for AM.

Anyway I can change it to 3 via internet?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If anyone ever has an issue with a product, jsut send us an email and we either refund your money or give you credit depending on the circumstance.
I'm actually very impressed with this response. I might want to take you up on the house cleaning though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang I wish i had 29.99 might have to try to make an exception lol. great deal.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Is there a phone number for customer service ?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the ideal dosing scheme for this? Can you address these parameters?

1. How much is a standard dose? (6 sprays or less/more?)

2. How often do you dose a day, and when are the ideal times?

3. Should this be used every day, or on a on/off schedule?

4. Can Ghenerate be dosed w/ a dropper for more exact dosing? If so, how much per dose?

5. How do you combine it with I-GH-1? Is that product used on the same on/off schedule, or daily?

Clarifying these things should help usage of the product greatly.

Thanks LG!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
www.lgsciences.com

Because I love the people on AM, I am cutting this absolutely sick deal to let you guys be first to try it. Remember it is a preorder so it won't go out until next week!

1 GHenerate 4oz (120 servings) plus FREE IGH-1 100 count
i want to buy one, but you dont ship to the netherlands?? can you fix that asap please!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish i could answer some of the questions but i havnt a clue as to most of them yet. Still getting settled in again with all these new products!

All i know though is im about to hop on this deal myself!!! Such an Amazing deal Eric!

On the question about I-GH1 take the IGH-1 before bed as prescribed on the bottle, i cant remember exactly how many caps a full dosage is, but if i remember correctly id use 4-6 a night with good results.

I also believe the dosage is 6 or 7 sprays before a workout on an empty stomach and 6 or 7 prior to sleep on an empty stomach on training days. ( Not completely sure if this is correct but this was pretty much the dosage i saw used ). The dosing may be different as this is the final product so dont quote me on these dosages.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the ideal dosing scheme for this? Can you address these parameters?

1. How much is a standard dose? (6 sprays or less/more?) for both. Not sure on this one, last i read it was 6 before a workout and 6 before bed. Empty stomach

2. How often do you dose a day, and when are the ideal times? Read above answer.
3. Should this be used every day, or on a on/off schedule? Since this product should be used for a good period of time id recomend going 4 on 1 off week wise. You could also utilize the 5 on 2 off as well.
4. Can Ghenerate be dosed w/ a dropper for more exact dosing? If so, how much per dose?

Ill try and figure this out for you.
5. How do you combine it with I-GH-1? Is that product used on the same on/off schedule, or daily?

Yes id use this on the same schedule outside of the before workout, id just take I-GH-1 before bed.
Clarifying these things should help usage of the product greatly.

Thanks LG!

I read around a bit and the answers i found are in bold.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet deal Eric.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so how long will a bottle last, im confused

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Canada is unavailable in the dropdown window at the checkout, yet it askes for a Postal Code. I was hoping to calculate shipping.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish i could answer some of the questions but i havnt a clue as to most of them yet. Still getting settled in again with all these new products!

All i know though is im about to hop on this deal myself!!! Such an Amazing deal Eric!

On the question about I-GH1 take the IGH-1 before bed as prescribed on the bottle, i cant remember exactly how many caps a full dosage is, but if i remember correctly id use 4-6 a night with good results.

I also believe the dosage is 6 or 7 sprays before a workout on an empty stomach and 6 or 7 prior to sleep on an empty stomach on training days. ( Not completely sure if this is correct but this was pretty much the dosage i saw used ). The dosing may be different as this is the final product so dont quote me on these dosages.
Correct 7 sprays on work out days, about 15 mins pre workout and 7 sprays pre bed... Both doses hold for about a min under the tounge and yes...Swallow ..For non training days first thing in the AM, and 2nd dose in the PM pre bed..

so how long will a bottle last, im confused
should be 60 days:)...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We don't ship international, it's too much of a pain getting seized etc... you can call customer service and see if they will do a special case and calculate shipping for you 702-879-2557

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
We don't ship international, it's too much of a pain getting seized etc... you can call customer service and see if they will do a special case and calculate shipping for you 702-879-2557
bloody shame

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, half the time it gets seized even if it is legit product. Also it costs a lot to ship to other countries and hard to calculate. Sorry guys. If you call they can calculate shipping for you.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG,

Could you answer the questions from above?

Porty

Awards
i'm on this! as a side note, you need a "view cart" link somewhere easier to find on your website!

also, the coupon code for the bogo e911 doesn't work, but it seems to be on the cart anyway

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Sick deal LG! I'm definitely gonna be jumpin on that deal!!! Thanks for hookin up AM members!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I will come clean your house for you too...all for $29.99
lol.

But lets say you wanted to buy 5 bottles. Like, what if you didnt like it? But if you did like it, then thatd be sweet. But if you didnt respond ud be screwed? Is there a return policy on the unopened 4? Its hard to say this, because it really is a great deal. But in this economy, ya know, got to make shure the things that your buying, are working for you,

thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so should one buy 1 bottle for a complete "cycle" or are more required?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one bottle lasts a month Texas at normal dosing. I think it benefited me.

you can buy however long you want to run it for and some if you have the money, the longer the better in my opinion with gh type products. i did one bottle and in my opinion saw benefits..check out my log if it may help in any way in giving a review of ghenerate..it is in my signature currently

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think we can do it. Canada is another one, I will ask though! We do our best but these days with out a NPN it's tough!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next week it goes up to $39.99 for the combo and then I am not sure, but probably $45.99

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man sometimes it sucks to live in Canada.. this is one of those times...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can`t order yet "LegalGear" your check my pm`s?????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel your pain man :(
It really has had a bearing on my not being able to try out some of the LG products. I have had interest but too hard to get them here in Canada. I had T-911 snagged by customs. That is just a numbers game though. If I order Fedex priority I rarely have problems...

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to find the ingredient profile for either product.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
One post says it should last 2 months at full dosing, and another it says 1 month. Can LG please confirm this as it will definitely have a bearing on how many I purchase. Thanks for the great deal either way!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we were going to do a 60 spray bottle, but I decided to up that to a 120 spray bottle which is roughly 2 months. I know I am probably shooting myself in the foot by doing this, but I want people to get the full effect of a GH boost.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, we were going to do a 60 spray bottle, but I decided to up that to a 120 spray bottle which is roughly 2 months. I know I am probably shooting myself in the foot by doing this, but I want people to get the full effect of a GH boost.
Hey more power too u. It is great when a company puts a quality product with enough to LAST especially at such a great price. I have a feeling I will be ordering 2 more bottles.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. It really is generous. Went ahead and stocked up.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i bought two but if i get my check early i may have to pick up a couple more for my parents.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am giving some to my mom to try as soon as the production run comes in!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I am giving some to my mom to try as soon as the production run comes in!
that's nice for your mom, but you should have allowed international customers to be able to buy this product during this promo action. very bad customer service.