Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are still 4 days to pick up this stack at Nutra with a 20% rebate

This will be a simple contest. Winner will get the SWOLE stack to test and log. The best picture that shows the dedication to service our troops are providing this country will win.

RULES

1. Must be at least 21 yrs old and live in the U.S. and have a address that is not a P.O. Box.

2. 1 picture per day per person is allowed

3. No other supps run with this except the bascis.

4. Have not run a test booster in the last 30 days.

5. Must be willing to run a detailed log.

6. Contest will end Sunday October 25th at 5 P.M. EST.

7. Must be able to start within 2 weeks of getting the stack.

Good luck to all!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome oppurtunity guys!!! Get on this asap!

Good luck guys

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rebate has been extended thru 10/24 ;)

Good to luck to all of you who enter!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
This will be a simple contest. Winner will get the SWOLE stack to test and log. The best picture that shows the dedication to service our troops are providing this country will win.

Awesome!

:usa:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iraq-

As of Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2009, at least 4,332 members of the U.S. military had died in the Iraq war since it began in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count. …

Afghanistan-

As of Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009, at least 796 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan as a result of the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to the Defense Department. The department last updated its figures Wednesday at 10 a.m. EDT.

Total = 5, 128.

That my friend is Dedication, and fact... lot of empty hearts with the holidays coming up..

Im not putting this up for the stack, but I think this tells more then a picture;)

God bless them..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
very nice stack and nice contest! I think it is appropriate! I want to try testopro, but just haven't been geared down enough to.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could participate since I know this is a GREAT stack but I can't. Great contest IMO and prayers go out to the troops all around the world.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Lets get more apps up!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I don't even care about winning this. I am a HUGE military supporter and have had almost all of my best friends overseas, with two of my best friends over there right now. The sacrifice that is given to be away from family, friends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, etc. to protect all that we sit here and bitch about day to day is unreal. I can honestly say this is one thing that I think about every time I am in the gym. Shut the **** up about how much your life sucks -- there are heroes like these sacrificing their lives to protect our right to bitch every day.

Some of my best friends overseas:

Love these boys and I see first-hand the sacrifice they make.

Hats off to all the troops on AM.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't run stoked, but I can say the other 2 rock!! Good luck guys!!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't even care about winning this. I am a HUGE military supporter and have had almost all of my best friends overseas, with two of my best friends over there right now. The sacrifice that is given to be away from family, friends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, etc. to protect all that we sit here and bitch about day to day is unreal. I can honestly say this is one thing that I think about every time I am in the gym. Shut the **** up about how much your life sucks -- there are heroes like these sacrificing their lives to protect our right to bitch every day.

Some of my best friends overseas:

Love these boys and I see first-hand the sacrifice they make.

Hats off to all the troops on AM.
Fukc Ya! Thats what I'm talking about. We lost 4 more soldiers today and were here jerking off on the internet. Hows that for perspective? We should feel ashamed.

jim623

There are still 4 days to pick up this stack at Nutra with a 20% rebate

RULES

1. Must be at least 21 yrs old and live in the U.S. and have a address that is not a P.O. Box.

2. 1 picture per day per person is allowed

3. No other supps run with this except the bascis.

4. Have not run a test booster in the last 30 days.

5. Must be willing to run a detailed log.

6. Contest will end Sunday October 25th at 5 P.M. EST.

7. Must be able to start within 2 weeks of getting the stack.

Good luck to all!!!
Awesome oppertunity here guys. Keep up the great work PB!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
usn. 1977-1985. props to all who have served and are serving. to bad we don't sanction assasination and kill the trouble makers. most people ive met around the world just follow the leader to survive. i think most would rather just go to work and feed their families than all the bullshiit they get caught up in. but what do i know.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Should have some good pictures from my squadron and previous squadrons soon...

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Assassinations are much easier, far cheaper and much less collateral damage.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Huah. Pat was a true rarity. Its a shame the Army didn't just come out in the beginning and admit the mistake, it would have been ALOT easier to digest for the public. But then again, most of the public has no idea what dedication to country means.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good pics boys... thanks to all who are participating, and of course thanks to all who protect our country.

i lost a friend over there, and i'll be damned if he died in vein.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
good pics boys... thanks to all who are participating, and of course thanks to all who protect our country.

i lost a friend over there, and i'll be damned if he died in vein.
I'm sorry for your lost. I had three of my good friends over there. 2 Army and 1 Marine. One of my friends was hit by a road side bomb and broke every bone in his body from the waist down. Luckily he is alive and doing well. The other two are back in the States and are due back for another tour.

Here are two more pictures I found.

Attachments

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
For those that don't know, that flag in the face act hurt us alot more than it helped us. As much as they didn't like SH, they took that act as if we were claiming occupation or territorial victory over them. We heard that during normal conversations with military and civilian Iraqi leaders during different discussions over there. Not any formal meetings, just day to day talking back and forth about the whole situation, their past injustices, etc. For the most part, it was hard to find someone who didn't have a family member or friend who had been wronged, imprisoned, maimed or killed by SH, that flag act didn't go over as that soldier may have thought it would. Just thought I'd toss that out there.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
has anyone run this stack before? I am currently looking for something along these lines(natural) to put some size on me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone run this stack before? I am currently looking for something along these lines(natural) to put some size on me.
There will be a log starting soon in the supplement review section but only 2 days left on the special rebate deal at nutra planet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think gains will be on avg?
With the gains people have got on TestoPRO and Glycobol I think the gains will be very good. I have not run the stack yet so I cannot answer that honestly. Check out the ongoing logs on TestoPRO and some of the logs that were run recently on Glycobol.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to share my dedication to the military with this 5 year old picture of me. Had to represent my boy while playing beer pong with all his gear on....haha :cheers:

Apparently my buddy was in a gang that night. :13:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man the bonds you form while in the military never die. i get about 20 e-mails everyday from old shipmates talking about my last ship uss new orleans being decommissioned. there is also a web site for people who spent time at subic bay in the 70's-80's, man were those the day's. you guys who are serving now will be going to websites and talking about the old days too-i am sure of this. the guys i served with are all getting older now, like me. but when we talk of those days we are back in our 20's again.:cheers:

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Awesome pics Flex. That one where they are dropping onto the carrier gave me chills. **** heights. :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Serious $hit

Im sitting in my living room while this happens quite frequently in others' lives.

I'd also like to say, I'm proud to say many of my closest friends are/were in the military. My father was also in the military (AF). Sometimes I wished I served but then again I have a great life and it was the cards I was dealt. I'll always respect the men and woman who deal with the daily life seen below. I complain I can't bench enough or I'm too fat. ^@#$ that. Our problems are just a grain of salt compared to some others. I don't take much for granted and looking at these pics gives me the simple reason why.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dunno T. My pics are from friends in the service ATM. That one was from the net.

Got more awesome ones comin up. Here is a carrier refueling
can't see #clearly but looks like cvan 69-the eisenhower. hot damn, i precommed that baby out of newport news, took her on her shakedown cruise. btw-i was a boatswainmate, refueling, replenishing,sea and anchor detail, search and rescue along with bridge watch team were part of my duties. thanks for the pic, made my day.:cheers: remember you can take the man out of the military, but you can never take the military out of the man!!! thanks again for the pic.:cheers:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
can't see #clearly but looks like cvan 69-the eisenhower. hot damn, i precommed that baby out of newport news, took her on her shakedown cruise. btw-i was a boatswainmate, refueling, replenishing,sea and anchor detail, search and rescue along with bridge watch team were part of my duties. thanks for the pic, made my day.:cheers: remember you can take the man out of the military, but you can never take the military out of the man!!! thanks again for the pic.:cheers:

NP bro. You might recognize this guy?

Attachments