AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    What about the 405 bench? Maybe he doesnt go all the way down on that too.
    I've seen someone ~175 lbs bench over 300lbs so I can see someone at 180 doing 400 with a shirt.

2. and isn't a bodybuilder 180 @ 6-7% bf roughly like a powerlifter at around 210?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and isn't a bodybuilder 180 @ 6-7% bf roughly like a powerlifter at around 210?
    I would think pound for pound the powerlifter is likely stronger in almost all cases due to the training being different. The person I saw bench over 300 was trained by his dad who is a former powerlifter that used to squat over 700 lbs. He's not that big really, around 200-210 lbs right now. Of course that 700lb squat was 25 years ago so I don't know what he looked like back in the day. Search for Peter Perry Canadian Powerlifter, that's him.

4. this kid has been getting sh!t from people for over a year about his claims. If he could actually come close to any of these lifts he would have backed it up by now. And no...i do not believe that a 180lb bb'er is the equivalent of a 210lb powerlifter.

5. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I would think pound for pound the powerlifter is likely stronger in almost all cases due to the training being different. The person I saw bench over 300 was trained by his dad who is a former powerlifter that used to squat over 700 lbs. He's not that big really, around 200-210 lbs right now. Of course that 700lb squat was 25 years ago so I don't know what he looked like back in the day. Search for Peter Perry Canadian Powerlifter, that's him.
    again...we are not talking about an elite powerlifter here....just some kid on a forum making claims he refuses to back up
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    again...we are not talking about an elite powerlifter here....just some kid on a forum making claims he refuses to back up
    Yeah, I'm talking about his son that benched over 300 lbs at 175 and around 24 years old. 400 is a huge leap but you never know.

7. i've broken 305 lbs bench at 170 lbs bodyweight to chest naturally, and 315 on stuff. (rest pause powerlifting movement, no, but touching chest in one solid motion, yes). So that I can for sure say is feasible. I know 215 lbs kids breaking 400 raw also.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Well, interesting as this conversation is, lets get back to further logging applications

9. Yup, agreed!

10. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    bizarro andrew anyone?????
    cmon, man. that is uncalled for. andrew has been very helpful to many people, including myself. let it go!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, interesting as this conversation is, lets get back to further logging applications
    agreed lets pleasejust get back to the=hghup.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

12. this is why i never go into peoples logs.....

13. Maybe his log would be a better place to ask him about it, though. Let's keep this about applications if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    this is why i never go into peoples logs.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Maybe his log would be a better place to ask him about it, though. Let's keep this about applications if possible.
    werd....sorry again.

15. Age: 23
    Height: 5'9 1/2
    Weight: 182
    Bodyfat %: <15%
    Training Style and workouts/week: Currently on a west side for skinny bastards routine (by coach defranco), Mon/Wed/Fri. In about a month, I will be incorporating more volume/body building style training, Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri.
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: High protein/carbs, 3500-4500k calories daily.
    Supplements used previously: Creatine mono, BCAAs/Xtend, Arginine, Formestane, The One, 2nd Gear, Sustain Alpha, Multi's, Fish oil, whey protein, waxy maize (kwik karb), beta alanine, powerfull, and some other randoms. Only 1 true PH usage (the one).
    Supplements used currently: Whey protein, creatine mono, multi's, fish oil, waxy maize (kwik karb), anabolic pump, P-Slin, Xtend, beta alanine, cissus, alcar.
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Sure.
    Short term goals: Continue to increase the weight on my sets every week.
    Long term goals: Get to 205lbs in weight.. (I started at 125lbs 3yrs ago)..
    Willing to do before/after photos?: Sure.
    When would you be available to start? Immediately.
    What makes YOU a good choice? I am VERY dedicated with my lifting/fitness, as seen in my previous log (The One+2nd Gear). I'm not here to give anyone the run around, I'm here to get the job done

16. Age: 25
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 179lbs
    Bodyfat %: 15
    Training Style and workouts/week:

I workout 6 days a week.

M/W/F/Sa I do weight training with Plyometric training for 2 hours
    T/TH/Sa I do MMA and BJJ with 3 hours of sparring and conditioning drills
    On Sunday (my off day) I do Tai Chi for an hour.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown:

My diet consists of protein (200 grams/day) from Buffalo, chicken, Turkey, lean beef dishes I make, whey and Hemp shakes, albumen shakes, and a protein pudding I make. My diet is generally very low in fat, and moderate carbs (mostly from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains). I consume 64 of carrot juice a day as well along with 64oz of spirulina mixed with Greens.

I eat 5-7 times a day and drink 128 oz of water a day. And yes I pee a lot too due to the massive amount of liquids entering my 180 lbs body.

Supplements used previously:
    Supplements used currently: TJ Hemp Protein, MP Combat, Resveratrol, Green Tea, CLA, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, B, E and Red Yeast.
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Of course. I'm 100% drug free and have not done any PHs or DS in months.
    Short term goals: To lose 4% BF while increasing strength and endurance
    Long term goals: To get to 195lbs at 10% BF
    Willing to do before/after photos?: Yes.
    When would you be available to start? Now.
    What makes YOU a good choice? Cuz I is a sexy bitch.
    AND
    I think I'd be a good candidate for a few reasons. I've logged quite a few products before and have done both natural and PH products so I can compare the efficacy of the two. I train as a way of life not as a hobby or a way to impress anyone. I think mostly everyone on here can say the same. Also, I have had major sleeping problems for the last 2 years of my life. Just recently after using Mucuna my sleep has regulated itself and I get to bed by 12:30am and wake up at 8:30 am when I need to. I'd like to see how AppNuts power packed supplement that also has Mucuna in it does for me. Perhas it could be the panacea I'm looking for. I have used AppNuts Drive before and thought it was a phenomenal products. I'm interested if this new product will be another Holy Grail. And if I get chosen I'll pose my before and after pics in a pink thong.

Cheers,
    Al

17. dude so cal is representing on the apps with this one i think i've counted about 4 or 5 woo!

18. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    I agree with mooch...so many people on here get log opps just because they post outlandish claims and live on the computer. Its sad really how biased it all is...but alas.
    Pardon me..... but are you accusing my selections of bias?

Don't even answer...... I don't want another derailing. lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Pardon me..... but are you accusing my selections of bias?

Don't even answer...... I don't want another derailing. lol
    I'm biased, but we didn't have any hot chicks applying.

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm biased, but we didn't have any hot chicks applying.
    next time. 'only hot chicks need apply'.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    I agree with mooch...so many people on here get log opps just because they post outlandish claims and live on the computer. Its sad really how biased it all is...but alas.
    I assume you are referring to his supposed strength when saying outlandish claims? We don't even look at strength when picking candidates...

back to applications

22. Age: 22
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat %: 12-14
    Training Style and workouts/week: Working out 6 days a week. Hitting each muscle group twice a week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: High protein/carbs,4k-5k calories daily.

Supplements used previously: PH's- SD twice,halo,the one, ergo max lmg,m-drol/x-tren(currently)
    Non-hormonal- Just about everything. Love RPM.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: Get to 230-240 or as big as possible.

Long term goals: 225lbs at 10%

Willing to do before/after photos?: Sure.

When would you be available to start? Right away

What makes YOU a good choice? I would be a good choice because I am very dedicated. I'm currently running a m-drol/x-tren stack and I can only imagine what the gains would be like if I added in the GH product. This product will benefit me both on cycle and in PCT.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    next time. 'only hot chicks need apply'.
    Now we are talking some...ahem...Logs!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. Age: 22
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 255-260 varies
    Bodyfat %: 14%

Training Style and workouts/week:I train from Monday to Saturday with a resting day on Sunday, so I am able to work each muscle twice in a week. 4 or 5 days per week I will either run/bike/or pull the sled for 45 minutes.
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: I usually do not have to take that many protein shakes because my diet is sooo high in meat/protein (dad raises pigs for food, also deer, elk, bear, and turkey are consumed on a daily basis). So at least a pound to two pounds of this varying meat per day. I also invested in the Lalanne Power Juicer so each morning and evening I have a 16-24 ouce cup of fresh juiced fruits/veggies. Also only whole grains and whole wheat consumed, so I try to keep my fat intake for the day low. Finally, I will not go anywhere without a cup/bottle of water with me so I probably have at least a gallon of water daily.

Supplements used previously: S-drol (I miss this), Novedex Xt, Pro-blen HGH plus IGF-1&IGF-2, tribulus, DHEA, many vitamins/herbs, protein, creatine

Supplements used currently: Protein, creatine, vitamins/herbs

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: See that initial % drop in bodyfat and see a gradual increase in weight on all of my exercises.

Long term goals: To get under 10% bodyfat while not losing muscle and to get back up to what I used to be able to do (bench 335x10).

Willing to do before/after photos?: Yes

When would you be available to start? Whenever, I am not taking and conflicting supps so I would not need any time to get off of anything.

What makes YOU a good choice? I have not taken any 'real hardcore' supplements in quite a while, just creatine and protein, so any/all of my 'gains' would be solely from this supplement due to no residual supplements in my system. I am also dedicated to lifting and would also be dedicated to logging this supplement (as I just graduated from college and still don't have a job, so plenty of time on my hands).

Will we be all on the same training schedule because that would keep the variables the same for the supplementation of the Product?

25. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Are you starting to see a trend here? Hmm.........
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neogenix CryoShock + You = Log [Apply Here!]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. Want to log ANY product from Controlled Labs? Post here!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:59 PM