AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Ok, thanks for waiting :)

Applied Nutriceuticals is looking for a few good men (or women) to log HGHup♂ here on Anabolicminds.com!!!!!!

HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:
* Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
* Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
* Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
* Increases natural production of testosterone

Better Results Through Science isn't just our tag line...... it's how we do business. Let's get some logs up to prove it... the more the merrier if you ask me!

If you're interested in being considered, please apply in this thread with the following:
Height:
Weight:
Bodyfat %:
Training Style and workouts/week:
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown:
Supplements used previously:
Supplements used currently:
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?
Short term goals:
Long term goals:
Willing to do before/after photos?:
When would you be available to start?
What makes YOU a good choice?

Logs will require a minimum of 3 updates per week w/ input on the following categories:
Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

Additionally, we request the product reviewer answer questions from forum members to the best of their ability as often as possible; and provide a final review. Here's the best part... reviewers who excel at posting, details and input, and providing feedback/Q&A to forum members will be eligible for a nice prize pack! The log with the highest views upon log completion takes home the prize :)

* All individuals who are chosen and agree to log certify by applying to do so that they agree to the terms mentioned above; and that they are a healthy adult over 18 years of age. Applied Nutriceuticals will not be responsible for misuse of product; or for proper use of product and the subsequent impressive gains in strength, mass, and sexual prowess.

We're looking to get some logs up soon..... so get those applications in even SOONER!

Summary: Get those App(nut)s in people!!!!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. If I wasn't doing recond I would be all over this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha awesome picture. subbed. good luck to the loggers

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you be providing more info on the product before the loggers use it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I personally do not know at this time, however I would venture to say more than likely an agreement will be set forth between testers an Appnut, this is just a guess though...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
want loggers to be on cycle? off cycle? in PCT? on other supps?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This is another question I don't know the answer to. I will contact Dirk or Don and report back. I would say at either way it won't hurt to put an application in.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'10
Weight:230
Bodyfat %:12
Training Style and workouts/week: 5/3/1 4 days a week
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Anabolic Diet 5/35/60
Supplements used previously: Many App Nut as well as others, notably IGF-2 and powerfull
Supplements used currently: Fish oil, IGF-2, Assault
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Damn Skippy
Short term goals: Good deadlift at upcoming powerlifting meet.
Long term goals: Elite Total at 242
Willing to do before/after photos?: Sure
When would you be available to start? ASAP
What makes YOU a good choice? I have structured training, solid nutrition, a lot of free time to get online and log, and want to be on top of my game for my meet on Nov 14.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 182
Bodyfat %: 6-7
Training Style and workouts/week: Mond-FRi Mix, Sat: strictly sprints and MMA
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Pro:40, CHO: 40, Fats: 20
Supplements used previously: DTHC, Powerfull, glycobol, p-slin, LCLT, mesomorph, creapure, beta-alanine, PLCR, bulk cissus.
Supplements used currently:Ghenerate
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? OF COURSE
Short term goals: Build strength, gain more striations and vascularity
Long term goals: Bench 450LBS, I am at 420, and also trying to achieve 6.1 60yrd consistantly
Willing to do before/after photos?: YES
What makes YOU a good choice? Well I have used a wide range of GH releasers including Ghenerate, this seems like it would stack well with l-dopa products, which makes me real excited about is potential. I have used LCLT for increasing androgen receptor density, which was quite an experience while taking divanil. I will give a DETAILED and non-bias log, for some reason I do respond well to natural supplements, so I am pretty sure this product will do me good. I still plan on buying a bottle or 2 on Halloween because if it does as stated, it fits my preferences quite well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ingredient profile and full technical write-up will be made available to ALL in a few days...

ALL applications will be considered. Read post #1 more thoroughly.

If no PCT is required, I will excitedly put in an app... been meaning to do an AppNut log. :)
No PCT is required for HGHup♂ as it is NOT hormonal.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'10"
Weight:186
Bodyfat %:13%
Training Style and workouts/week:4 day split 1 Day off,Cardio 2-3x's a week
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown:40/40/20 around 2100 Cals daily
Supplements used previously: Drive,RPM,TheOne,Prime,PowerFULL,Methyl 1-D,I-GF-1, HyperMass Stack,Hypertest
Supplements used currently:2nd Gear/Hypertest
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?Not a problem, other than the 2nd gear(only 6 days left of PCT though)
Short term goals:Keep all gains from previous cycle of TheOne
Long term goals:Reach 200 lbs. @ 13-14% BF
Willing to do before/after photos?:Yes,and can update weekly.
When would you be available to start?ASAP
What makes YOU a good choice?I just ran a very successful cycle of TheOne,where i went from 179 to 186 and lost 1.5%BF and am currently finishing up PCT(10/21 being my last day) and working hard to keep all the gains.My training and diet are solid and on point.I will give detailed unbiased updates often including pictures.This product comes in perfect timing with what I am looking to run after PCT to hold onto everything I gained.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195
Bodyfat %: 11
Training Style and workouts/week: 4 day split with 3 days of cardio a week
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20 clean with between 2000-2300 cals
Supplements used previously: ProH- Havoc, Epi, theOne. Protein, Glycobol, Drive RPM stack, transdermal form, BCAA's, Yellow Gold, alcar
Supplements used currently: Protein, BCAA's, green tea, alcar
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Absolutely
Short term goals: Get to 200 lbs while maintaining or losing some bodyfat.
Long term goals: Stay at 200 lbs while getting down to around 8% bodyfat. Being lean and mean.
Willing to do before/after photos?: yes
I have steadily been on a clean diet with very basic supplementation for about 8 months now. I would be able to truly assess my results from this product without having to worry about outside factors being an issue. I love monitoring my progress with new supplements and given honest feedback. My diet is on point and stays constant. I also love AppNut... NUF SAID!

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be putting up an app for this one! I'd love to do some additional experimenting with hGH products. PowerFULL did jack squat for me .. MHPs Secretagogue-One didn't either .. I haven't delved into any since due to neither one of them working out for me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, here we go. I'm 25, 6'4", weighed 245.6 this morning. At about 10% bf, plus or minus a bit dependent upon water retention.

I train in a wide variety ways and alter frequency regularly. I'm partial to high frequency full body stuff, but have been known to switch it up with a split now and then.

Diet is currently Regressive Keto, to be transitioned to CKD and increase in cals to 4k/day. My supplemental history is diverse, but becoming more and more exclusive. Leucine, Peptopro, D3, Fish Oil, CreMono, curcumin and T-911 are my current regimen, along with some X-Force and X-Dream occasionally when I need some help focusing or sleeing, respecitvely. Afer I finish my T-911 log in about a week, I've got no real supplement plans, so no conflict.

Short Term, I'm working on getting my Front Squat and DL back up to where they were before I tore an oblique at the beginning of this summer. Their coming along, but still nowhere near my previous numbers. Long term? Clear 20" for my arms and 30" for my thighs.

If you really want, I can take pics of my oh so un-photogenic self. And I would probably be ready to start the log as soon as I receive product.

Why me? I'm an experienced, disillusioned, logger. I can offer constructive criticism and forthright analysis of the product on a regular basis. PowerFull, 1-Carboxy, Dopa, X-Dream - I've used a variety of GH stimulators. And I think Neovar is pretty much the best creatine on the market, but still haven't used any other AppNut products beyond a couple of samples.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 192
Bodyfat %: 6-7
Training Style and workouts/week: Mon-FRi squat,bench,deadlift heavy weight low reps,sprints and plyometrics.
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20
Supplements used previously: DTHC, Powerfull, glycobol, p-slin,Neovar,x-dreams, beta-alanine, PLCR,super cissus,RPM,Drive,Bcaas,multi vitamin,fishoil
Supplements used currently:D Drive,RPM,Neovar,multi vit,Fishoil.
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes without question.
Short term goals: more strength and size gains.
Long term goals: Squat 455LBS, Bench 315lbs, Deadlift 550lbs and get my running vert back up to 41inches and maybe higher current Stats squat 405lbs, bench 235lbs,Deadlift 465lbs and vert is down to 38inches.
Willing to do before/after photos?: YES
When would you be available to start? Any Time u want.
What makes YOU a good choice? well im a big fan of RPM and Drive:) and i respond very well to them especially Drive. i also have used other hgh boosters like powerful,igf2,1-c and could give good comparisons between them also i really like the fact that no pct is involved.i will give a detailed and honest log thanks for your consideration:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 196 currently with expectations to be below 190 soon with TKD.

Bodyfat %: around 17%

Currently do a 4 day split (Chest/Tris, Back/Abs, Shoulders/Biceps, Legs). I lift heavy and add cardio 3-4 times a week.

2+ weeks ago I started the TKD diet. I am currently sticking to below 65g of carbs per day and still aiming for 275+g of protein.

Supplements used previously: Long list. :)
Prohormones - The One, Epistane, M-Drol, P-Plex, Xtreme Tren, MMV2/V3
Test Boosters/AIs - 2nd Gear, Drive, Formex, Restore, Drive, T-911, TestoPRO, PCS, Formadrol
PWO/BCAA - Jacked, Ragnarok, Chain'd Out, BC+EAA, Xtend
Diet - Slim Xtreme, Venom, Recreate, Reloaded, Lean Fuel Extreme
Partitioners - Anabolic Pump, Glycobol

Supplements used currently: TestoPRO, Glucosomine, Fish Oil, SlimX, Protein, Multivitamin, TestoPRO

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?
I will be finishing off TestoPRO in roughly 2 weeks. After that I don't have any specific plans that can't be changed to test out an innovative product.

Short term goals: I have been changing my life/body from being a fat bastard to someone that is in shape. I have a good base, but some excess fat remaining that I will be taking care of prior to the new year. I am doing TKD and I am determined to get close to the 10% bodyfat goal I am aiming at.

Long term goals: After getting lean, I plan to get hyuuuggggeee. My long term goal is 225 at 10%. I have a long way to go on both aspects, but I am up for the challenge.

Althought I should be ashamed, I am not and I will be willing to post pics.

I would be willing to start in a week if you would be OK with me stacking with TestoPRO. If you would prefer no stack then I would be available to start in aproximately 2 weeks.

I might not be the most physically fit and built person on this site, but I am one of the most dedicated. I have embraced this new lifestyle and I love how I feel about myself with the changes I have made. I feel I run great logs with lots of detail and AM support. I am not a logger that will go missing and fail to provide updates/final thoughts.

I am also excited about the claims of this product. I had excellent results from The One and would expect this to be an excellent product as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well if alllllllllllll apps are being looked at.........

Height: 5'10

Weight: 205

Bodyfat %: 9-10%

Training Style and workouts/week: 5 on 2 off
Mon - shoulders
Tues - arms
Wed - legs
Thurs - chest/bi's
Fri - back/tri's

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: P/C/F 40/40/20

Supplements used previously: holy crap there's way to many to list, but 95% of what i have used i have written a log :D

Supplements used currently: Sust/Mast-e/NPP

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? only using the above listed

Short term goals: 210 8%bf

Long term goals: 225 6%bf

Willing to do before/after photos?: of course

When would you be available to start? the day i receive

What makes YOU a good choice? i am extremely interested in the potential of GH, IGF-1 and various other peptides. i will run this compound in conjunction with AAS that i will have been on for an ample amount of time to be able to determine it THIS product has any positive or negative affect on me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figure I should put an app in. Would love to try this out. HGHup looks very promising.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 210(give or take)
Bodyfat %: 15, atleast that is what I think
Training Style and workouts/week: DC 3 times a week with a 2 split set up each having 3 different groups of exercises each. Cardio twice a week which will be upped when I start coaching wrestling.
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: during the week high fat high protein limited carbs. Weekend high carb moderate protein low fat
Supplements used previously: too many proteins to mention, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, Anabolic Pump, Slim Xtreme, Hyperdrol X2, White Flood, JP8, NO-Shotgun, Recycle
Epi, Revolt, Xtreme Tren, EFX
Supplements used currently: Recycle, creatine, JP8/NO-Shotgun, BCAAs
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Of course
Short term goals: Drop some body fat and get closer to 195. Plus have better cardio.
Long term goals: Squat 500(405 for 3), Deadlift 600(545), Bench 315+ (280ish)
Willing to do before/after photos?: Yes I dont mind showing off my bod lol
When would you be available to start? October 30th
What makes YOU a good choice? I get on AM all the time so I will be available to make more than enough updates. I like to talk about how things are going with my training and everything else involved in my logs such as how I am reacting to the supplements physically and mentally. I am more than willing to answer questions anyone following my log has.

Thanks for the consideration.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height: 6ft2
Weight: 234
Bodyfat %: 16%
Training Style and workouts/week: Dc two way split, 3days. cardio 3-4 days
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 3,600. on average 350 protein, 350 carbs, 75 fat
Supplements used previously: Creatine, beta alanine, Lg's topical rub on stuff(forgot the name), Lg's Ghenerate bottle just ran out,11-oxo, taurine, nac, high quality Multi, no 2 products,myostatin inhibitor(or so it claimed) I have been into supplements over five years now
Supplements used currently: high quality multi, nutriferon(immune support),creatine
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? sure
Short term goals: Up untill November get strong as possible on all my lifts, then I'll re access.
Long term goals: one step at a time
Willing to do before/after photos?: video
When would you be available to start? Monday
What makes YOU a good choice? My nutrition is in order, my training is intense, my sleep is good, I am an amature NGA competitor.

any chance of letting us know what the ingredients are?

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
Height:6'1
Weight:185
Bodyfat %:9
Training Style and workouts/week: Usually HST Lowerbody/Upperbody split. Currently lifting heavy close to max (chest/back, Shoulders/Arms, Legs, rest, repeat) abs 2-3 times a week after training. very little cardio. soon to add cardio and more speed and less rest in between sets.
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Been unintentionally eating 30%calories from fat, 30% protein 40% Carb. Want To start a new diet. Paleolithic diet or eat clean again.
Supplements used previously: Creatine/Arginine/Citrulline/Beta-Alanine/Xtend. axisht/t-bomb/A-bomb.
Supplements used currently: Arginine/Citrulline/Jack3d
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? YUP
Short term goals: Lean Bulk
Long term goals: Big and lean what else. LEAN And MEAN AT 6-8%bf at 195
Willing to do before/after photos?:Yup, If the ladies can handle it.
When would you be available to start? Sooner the better. Have more free-time than ever.
What makes YOU a good choice? Im a supplement Addict, I'm a certified Trainer, I know how to train intensely. Im already getting excited to run this log. I will take the log seriously,workout eat sleep and train to best feel the effects and get results. I have never taken a supplement like this. Not looking for a freebie here. Just would like to get the best out of the product and share my experience.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height: 5' 11.5"
Weight: 231.25
Bodyfat %: between 9-12%
Training Style and workouts/week: Train like an animal currently on HST 3 times per week with 3.25 hours cardio half HITT
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Carb cycle so 35/45/20 on a medium day
Supplements used previously: Wow! What haven't I used. I have almost no prohormone/steroid usage.
Supplements used currently: Asteroid stack, BCAA's Cissus, Pslin
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Willing to stop Powerfull which may be a conflict of course.
Short term goals: Tracking for contest Prep, recomp
Long term goals: Fame worlds
Willing to do before/after photos?: Yes
When would you be available to start? Any time
What makes YOU a good choice? Well I know my body inside out and at an age where a product like this would really make a difference. 51 year old animals are at a premium lol

T

tattoopierced1

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 245lbs (Currently cutting temporarily)
Bodyfat %: 10% or less
Training Style and workouts/week: Hypotrophy/Occlusive/FST
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: minimum 300g protein, 500-600g carbs, 150+g fats
Supplements used previously: i've used alot of different supps.. probably easier to put what i havent used
Supplements used currently: BCAAs, fish oil, whey protein, kwik karb
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? sure
Short term goals: cutting for wedding on Nov. 14th, but will be back on the everlasting bulk after that
Long term goals: 300+lbs, as low bodyfat as I can maintain
Willing to do before/after photos?: yes
When would you be available to start? immediately
What makes YOU a good choice? I've done alot of logs before, and I always give an honest opinion no matter what. I've always said I'm a consumer first and will give whatever I am reviewing an open mind and honest feedback.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Some goods apps so far...keep em coming. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5,11
Weight: 180lbs
Bodyfat %: not sure, on the low end I’d say. I can see my top 4 abs in the mornings 12-14?

Training 4 days a week

Legs/abs
Chest/tri’s
Back/bi’s
Shoulders/abs

Cardio 2-3 times a week.

1 day rest

Pro - 35
Carbs - 35
Fats - 30

Supplements used previously: Activate Xtreme, Jungle Warfare, Lean Xtreme, RPM, Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, NoXidant, Gut Health,Taurine, Poseidon, NeoVar, Osteo-Sport, IGF-2, Alpha-X, Cycle Support,2nd gear, Post Cycle Support, backdraft, Xtend, Vasocharge, LG Sciences BC+ EAA, ZMA, White blood (sample) P-Slin, Drive, Havoc, fish oils. Lipotrophin-PM, HemodrauliX. Think that’s them all!

Supplements used currently: Orange Triad, Gut Health, Lipo-PM, NoXidantm P-slin, bulk bcaa and HemodrauliX.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yup

Short term goals: increasing strength and cardiovascular endurance
Long term goals: add more mass while maintaining a low body fat and strength.

I’d have to say no. I don’t have a digi cam and my camera phone is crap so the photos wouldn’t say much.

When would you be available to start? Asap

Over the last 2 months I’ve been making great progress. I’m always looking to try out new products especially from Appnut! My diet is clean apart from one cheat day a week. I’m also very conscious of changes in my body. I’ve had awesome results from using IGF-2 and other Appnut products and would love to give this one a bash! :)

ta

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never noticed before you were a canadian. makes some of your posts make more sense now :) Montreal was cool to visit, I've been itching to go back again.
It's a sweet city for sure... I live right by Notre Dame Cathedral ... love old Montreal....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a sweet city for sure... I live right by Notre Dame Cathedral ... love old Montreal....
Yeah, in the spring or summer. Screw the winter there :D Its like visiting parts of europe, but a shorter flight :) Particularly some of the architecture.

My favorite restaurant on earth is there, Le Queue De Cheval. Man that place rocks, but $$$$$

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, in the spring or summer. Screw the winter there :D Its like visiting parts of europe, but a shorter flight :) Particularly some of the architecture.

My favorite restaurant on earth is there, Le Queue De Cheval. Man that place rocks, but $$$$$
Yah I will be going there in a couple weeks ...my wallet is hurting already...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep those applications rolling in; there is already a nice stack to select from!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9"
Bodyfat %: 12%
Training Style and workouts/week: Typical 5 day split and 4 days/week cardio
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/30/30 pro/carb/fat

Everything from USPLabs except Jack3d
IGF-2, The One, can't even remember them all

PSLin, AP, DominATP, Eviscerate

Of course

Short term goals:
Still wanting to cut/recomp more while maintaining strength

Long term goals:
Get to around 190 with visible abs

Sure

As soon as I get it

I haven't done too many logs here but I'm always willing to try new things and am very strict with my diet. I could use the enhanced recovery since I am always training heavy with high volume.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure when they are being released, but if you win you will more than likely be told

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. When will you release the actual testing research on this aspect?
I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. When will you release the actual testing research on this aspect?
x2, I would like to see this info too.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6-1.5
Weight: 240
Bodyfat %: 17

Training Style and workouts/week: Sports performance....three full body workouts a week with agility and conditioning and three bodybuilding style workouts a week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 430 carbs, 350 protein and 170 Fat

Supplements used previously: Mass FX, osteo sport, hyperdrol, powerfull, cissus, DTHC, dermacrine, sustain alpha, trib, no xplode, no shotgun, xtend, creatine, glutamine, citruline malate, beta alanine, l-arginine tabs.......

Supplements used currently: None

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: Recover From knee injury

Long term goals: Get back to college football

Willing to do before/after photos?: Of course

When would you be available to start? whenever

What makes YOU a good choice? I am a college athlete. I therefore live for training and maximal performance. I simply dont just lift, but try and turn my body into a machine. I am also recovering from a knee injury i sustained this year and could benifit more than most people in being able to test the recovery aspects of this product. Aside from also being an athlete I have logged numerous things on here before (osteo sport, mass fx, cissus....) and could provide you guys a great log. I have a ton of expereince and acess to great trainers and facilities....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.

U

UKStrength

Height: 5,11
Bodyfat %: not sure, on the low end I’d say. I can see my top 4 abs in the mornings 12-14?

Training 4 days a week

Legs/abs
Chest/tri’s
Back/bi’s
Shoulders/abs

Cardio 2-3 times a week.

1 day rest

Pro - 35
Carbs - 35
Fats - 30

Supplements used previously: Activate Xtreme, Jungle Warfare, Lean Xtreme, RPM, Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, NoXidant, Gut Health,Taurine, Poseidon, NeoVar, Osteo-Sport, IGF-2, Alpha-X, Cycle Support,2nd gear, Post Cycle Support, backdraft, Xtend, Vasocharge, LG Sciences BC+ EAA, ZMA, White blood (sample) P-Slin, Drive, Havoc, fish oils. Lipotrophin-PM, HemodrauliX. Think that’s them all!

Supplements used currently: Orange Triad, Gut Health, Lipo-PM, NoXidantm P-slin, bulk bcaa and HemodrauliX.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yup

Short term goals: increasing strength and cardiovascular endurance
Long term goals: add more mass while maintaining a low body fat and strength.

I’d have to say no. I don’t have a digi cam and my camera phone is crap so the photos wouldn’t say much.

When would you be available to start? Asap

Over the last 2 months I’ve been making great progress. I’m always looking to try out new products especially from Appnut! My diet is clean apart from one cheat day a week. I’m also very conscious of changes in my body. I’ve had awesome results from using IGF-2 and other Appnut products and would love to give this one a bash! :)

ta
I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!
cheers bro :hump:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body
ingredients will be released before testers are picked, so you will have opportunity to decline. There is no reason to unless you happen to have an allergy to one of the ingredients.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 225 lbs.
Bodyfat %: 8-9%

- 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off
- I train 'full' body sessions, alternating lower body and upper body from one day to the next. Abs are trained 4 days a week, and I also do 2-3 days of stability training - where I just do various stretches, yoga stances, etc on a mat. I do these because my shoulder joints are real bad yet again, and I'm trying to slowly strengthen them up with some non-weight training methods.
- Normally utilize high reps in my training sessions, but I tend to mix it up more and more as I feel my joints are getting stronger and more durable.

- Low carbohydrate, Medium fat, High protein (20/30/50)

Sitting on 100 grams of carbs a day, primarily from oats and starches. Only consumer in pre-workout meal and post-workout meal.
All other meals are high in protein with 5-10 grams of fats; it varies from hardboiled eggs only, to steak only (w/veggies), to isolate shakes w/peanut butter, etc.

-if you can spell them, I've taken them.

- Cellucor Isopro Lean, M5 Extreme (Kre-Alkalyn), R3 (joint health), WS1 (acetyl-l-carnitine + Omega 3s), Waxy Maize Starch, Muscle Milk (midnight delight snack)

- Absolutely

Short term goals:
- getting in more abdominal/oblique cuts; trouble areas are a biaaatch!

Long term goals:
- 225 lbs @ 6% body fat.

- if necessary, yes.

- when the package gets to my door.

- unbiased opinions that I'm not afraid to share. I've taken a couple other hGH products, such as L-dopa/Mucuna Pruriens, Secretagogue-One, X-dreams, Lean Dreams, and a couple others I can't think of atm .. regardless, I'll be able to do a good comparison in overall feeling and sense of wellbeing while 'ON' the hghUP. I'm very in sync with my body, and would definitely be able to feel any new potential effects of a GH product, as it can impact so many different factors in one's psyche as well as physically. Not taking any testosterone boosters either, so any change in 'drive,' intensity, sex drive, etc, will be attributed to the GH boosting effects of the hGHUP.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lots of strong prospects

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.
yes, definitely- see my last post in the "Anabolics Dissappearing" thread- test, IGF-1, and GH are synergistic, and one drives higher levels of the other (and vice-versa