AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's a sweet city for sure... I live right by Notre Dame Cathedral ... love old Montreal....
    Yeah, in the spring or summer. Screw the winter there Its like visiting parts of europe, but a shorter flight Particularly some of the architecture.

My favorite restaurant on earth is there, Le Queue De Cheval. Man that place rocks, but $$$$$
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, in the spring or summer. Screw the winter there Its like visiting parts of europe, but a shorter flight Particularly some of the architecture.

My favorite restaurant on earth is there, Le Queue De Cheval. Man that place rocks, but $$$$$
    Yah I will be going there in a couple weeks ...my wallet is hurting already...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha awesome picture. subbed. good luck to the loggers
    that pic scares the hell out of me, LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    want loggers to be on cycle? off cycle? in PCT? on other supps?
    I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

5. Keep those applications rolling in; there is already a nice stack to select from!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Age: 27
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 180lbs
    Bodyfat %: 12%
    Training Style and workouts/week: Typical 5 day split and 4 days/week cardio
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/30/30 pro/carb/fat

Supplements used previously:
    Everything from USPLabs except Jack3d
    IGF-2, The One, can't even remember them all

Supplements used currently:
    PSLin, AP, DominATP, Eviscerate

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?
    Of course

Short term goals:
    Still wanting to cut/recomp more while maintaining strength

Long term goals:
    Get to around 190 with visible abs

Willing to do before/after photos?:
    Sure

When would you be available to start?
    As soon as I get it

What makes YOU a good choice?
    I haven't done too many logs here but I'm always willing to try new things and am very strict with my diet. I could use the enhanced recovery since I am always training heavy with high volume.

7. bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. i'm not sure when they are being released, but if you win you will more than likely be told
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

9. Awesome. When will you release the actual testing research on this aspect?
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)

10. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Awesome. When will you release the actual testing research on this aspect?
    x2, I would like to see this info too.

11. Age: 21
    Height: 6-1.5
    Weight: 240
    Bodyfat %: 17

Training Style and workouts/week: Sports performance....three full body workouts a week with agility and conditioning and three bodybuilding style workouts a week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 430 carbs, 350 protein and 170 Fat

Supplements used previously: Mass FX, osteo sport, hyperdrol, powerfull, cissus, DTHC, dermacrine, sustain alpha, trib, no xplode, no shotgun, xtend, creatine, glutamine, citruline malate, beta alanine, l-arginine tabs.......

Supplements used currently: None

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: Recover From knee injury

Long term goals: Get back to college football

Willing to do before/after photos?: Of course

When would you be available to start? whenever

What makes YOU a good choice? I am a college athlete. I therefore live for training and maximal performance. I simply dont just lift, but try and turn my body into a machine. I am also recovering from a knee injury i sustained this year and could benifit more than most people in being able to test the recovery aspects of this product. Aside from also being an athlete I have logged numerous things on here before (osteo sport, mass fx, cissus....) and could provide you guys a great log. I have a ton of expereince and acess to great trainers and facilities....

12. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  13. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Height: 5,11
    Weight: 180lbs
    Bodyfat %: not sure, on the low end Iíd say. I can see my top 4 abs in the mornings 12-14?
    Training Style and workouts/week:

Training 4 days a week

Legs/abs
    Chest/triís
    Back/biís
    Shoulders/abs

Cardio 2-3 times a week.

1 day rest

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown:

Pro - 35
    Carbs - 35
    Fats - 30

Supplements used previously: Activate Xtreme, Jungle Warfare, Lean Xtreme, RPM, Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, NoXidant, Gut Health,Taurine, Poseidon, NeoVar, Osteo-Sport, IGF-2, Alpha-X, Cycle Support,2nd gear, Post Cycle Support, backdraft, Xtend, Vasocharge, LG Sciences BC+ EAA, ZMA, White blood (sample) P-Slin, Drive, Havoc, fish oils. Lipotrophin-PM, HemodrauliX. Think thatís them all!

Supplements used currently: Orange Triad, Gut Health, Lipo-PM, NoXidantm P-slin, bulk bcaa and HemodrauliX.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yup

Short term goals: increasing strength and cardiovascular endurance
    Long term goals: add more mass while maintaining a low body fat and strength.

Iíd have to say no. I donít have a digi cam and my camera phone is crap so the photos wouldnít say much.

When would you be available to start? Asap

Over the last 2 months Iíve been making great progress. Iím always looking to try out new products especially from Appnut! My diet is clean apart from one cheat day a week. Iím also very conscious of changes in my body. Iíve had awesome results from using IGF-2 and other Appnut products and would love to give this one a bash!

ta
    I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!

14. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!
    cheers bro
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē
  15. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.
    yes it does
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  16. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body
    ingredients will be released before testers are picked, so you will have opportunity to decline. There is no reason to unless you happen to have an allergy to one of the ingredients.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. noon bump
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

18. Age: 23
    Height: 6'4''
    Weight: 225 lbs.
    Bodyfat %: 8-9%

- 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off
    - I train 'full' body sessions, alternating lower body and upper body from one day to the next. Abs are trained 4 days a week, and I also do 2-3 days of stability training - where I just do various stretches, yoga stances, etc on a mat. I do these because my shoulder joints are real bad yet again, and I'm trying to slowly strengthen them up with some non-weight training methods.
    - Normally utilize high reps in my training sessions, but I tend to mix it up more and more as I feel my joints are getting stronger and more durable.

- Low carbohydrate, Medium fat, High protein (20/30/50)

Sitting on 100 grams of carbs a day, primarily from oats and starches. Only consumer in pre-workout meal and post-workout meal.
    All other meals are high in protein with 5-10 grams of fats; it varies from hardboiled eggs only, to steak only (w/veggies), to isolate shakes w/peanut butter, etc.

-if you can spell them, I've taken them.

- Cellucor Isopro Lean, M5 Extreme (Kre-Alkalyn), R3 (joint health), WS1 (acetyl-l-carnitine + Omega 3s), Waxy Maize Starch, Muscle Milk (midnight delight snack)

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?
    - Absolutely

Short term goals:
    - getting in more abdominal/oblique cuts; trouble areas are a biaaatch!

Long term goals:
    - 225 lbs @ 6% body fat.

- if necessary, yes.

- when the package gets to my door.

- unbiased opinions that I'm not afraid to share. I've taken a couple other hGH products, such as L-dopa/Mucuna Pruriens, Secretagogue-One, X-dreams, Lean Dreams, and a couple others I can't think of atm .. regardless, I'll be able to do a good comparison in overall feeling and sense of wellbeing while 'ON' the hghUP. I'm very in sync with my body, and would definitely be able to feel any new potential effects of a GH product, as it can impact so many different factors in one's psyche as well as physically. Not taking any testosterone boosters either, so any change in 'drive,' intensity, sex drive, etc, will be attributed to the GH boosting effects of the hGHUP.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

19. lots of strong prospects
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, definitely- see my last post in the "Anabolics Dissappearing" thread- test, IGF-1, and GH are synergistic, and one drives higher levels of the other (and vice-versa
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

21. Just ran the first scale-up run of 40,000 capsules today- went really smooth We will do 200,000 later this week......

ps just did 3 betas this week for three new products- be looking out for more testing opportunities!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

22. Age: 29
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 250
    Bodyfat %: Mid-High Teens
    Training Style and workouts/week: 2 days 2hr sessions of basketball. 3 days of strength training with PL style exercises occasionally.
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40-50-10
    Supplements used previously: Too many to list.
    Supplements used currently: ATW Protein. Lipo6 Black
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Sure
    Short term goals: Get to 12-14%
    Long term goals: To be as fast and strong as when I was in my low 20's
    Willing to do before/after photos?: Sure
    When would you be available to start? ASAP
    What makes YOU a good choice? I'm older, more experienced. I know what my body is telling me. No disrespect to the young gunnerz on the board but an HGH supp won't be as beneficial as it might be to an older vet. Being a possible 1st log as well, I won't mess it up. My short term goals are also very attainable.

23. Age: 29
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 205
    Bodyfat %: 7-8%
    Training Style and workouts/week: Hypertrophy (7-12 rep range) with drop sets, forced reps, rest pause and supersets often used/ 5 on 2 off
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: high protein, high carb, mod fat
    DRIVE, RPM, NEOVAR, IGF2, Prime, AP, Pslin, Powerfull, DHCT, TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked, Lipo 6, Lipo 6 black, Levathin Reloaded, Vitargo, Whey protein, Casien protein, Novedex XT, Aminal Stak, Animal Mstak, Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, Animal Cuts, Animal Pump, PCS, 6oxo, Hyperdrol, Hyperdrol 2, Mass FX, Mass FX max strength, Retain, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme... should I even start the preworkouts or bulk powder?!?!?!!!! Pretty much everything under the sun. As for AAS/PH: Org SD, Hdrol, Phera, Epi, 19-nor tren, Mdrol, Org 1AD & 4AD
    TestoPro, Stoked, Glycobol, IGF2, Jacked, DominATP, Refresh, ON Pro Complex, Bulk glutamine, Animal Pak
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Sure
    Short term goals: Gaining more muscle
    Long term goals: Getting bigger and competing
    Willing to do before/after photos?: sure
    When would you be available to start? ASAP
    What makes YOU a good choice? As you can see I have tried eveything under the sun. I am looking for something to run between cycles that will actually provide good results and keep me growing. I have also started to develop an interest in peptides and was possibly looking at using some, so this would be a very nice alternative. Also I can run a quaility log: (LiftingStud's PPlex and Mdrol Log) I will also provide honest feedback. I have also run a DRIVE, RPM, NEOVAR, IGF2 log a while ago on another forum that sells bulk nutrition products. I would love to add HGHup into my training. If I get selected I would love to run it with Drive, RPM and Neovar to show what a true AN stack can do!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yes, definitely- see my last post in the "Anabolics Dissappearing" thread- test, IGF-1, and GH are synergistic, and one drives higher levels of the other (and vice-versa
    that's very interesting thanks. going to do more research, always looking for ways to get the most from the test cyp.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    If thats so, I would be willing to set up a cycle for this if you would like. I applied on the first page. Thanks bud!

26. so, this product will give you amazing sleep? i haven't slept well in 9 years. let's wait and see if this product delivers.
  27. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    If thats so, I would be willing to set up a cycle for this if you would like. I applied on the first page. Thanks bud!
    Hmmm...in that case I'll post up an application as I'm going into my 1-T Tren cycle now

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 187lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Split

Day One, Upper Power:
    3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep
    range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Two, Lower Power:
    2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short
    of failure.
    3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3
    sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of
    failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs
    in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets
    each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps
    short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:
    2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15
    range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

~3500kcal/day
    250-300g protein
    300-400g carbohydrates
    80-100g fats

Supplements used previously (logs and reviews):

IGF-2 Review: Review of 3 Weeks with IGF-2 :D

IGF-2 Log: UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

RPM Log: Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

Perfect Carb Review: FINAL REVIEW OF PERFECT CARB!

Perfect Carb Log: The Sweet Taste of Perfection...UKStrength Logs LG Sciences Perfect Carb (Sponsored)

LipoTrophin PM Review: Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

Dermacrine Review: THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Dermacrine Log: The Adonis Complex:Part 1 (Sponsored by Primordial Performance)

Cynostane Log: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormo...cynostane.html

1-T Tren (next couple of days), Cynostane (2 servings left), LipoTrophin PM, Cycle Support, Purple Wraath, IBCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.

No problem.

Short term goals: Another 10lbs of muscle mass, increase strength on all my major lifts (squat, bench, deadlift)

Long term goals: Sort out muscle imbalances and compete next year in my first competition.

No worries.

As soon as possible

Applied Nutraceuticals have not failed to impress me thus far with their product line, so firstly I'm very keen to give any new product by this company a try!

Secondly, I've already had some experience with IGF-2 and LipoTrophin PM AppNut's other GH-potentiating products, as well as PowerFULL. It would be interesting to get my views on how this new product compares against the others I've tried.

Finally, I've produced a good repertoire of decent logs and reviews, I consistently update my logs and answer posters questions to the best of my ability.

28. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Hmmm...in that case I'll post up an application as I'm going into my 1-T Tren cycle now

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 187lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Split

Day One, Upper Power:
    3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Two, Lower Power:
    2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short
    of failure.
    3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3
    sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of
    failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs
    in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets
    each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps
    short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:
    2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15
    range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

~3500kcal/day
    250-300g protein
    300-400g carbohydrates
    80-100g fats

Supplements used previously (logs and reviews):

IGF-2 Review: Review of 3 Weeks with IGF-2 :D

IGF-2 Log: UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

RPM Log: Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

Perfect Carb Review: FINAL REVIEW OF PERFECT CARB!

Perfect Carb Log: The Sweet Taste of Perfection...UKStrength Logs LG Sciences Perfect Carb (Sponsored)

LipoTrophin PM Review: Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

Dermacrine Review: THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Dermacrine Log: The Adonis Complex:Part 1 (Sponsored by Primordial Performance)

Cynostane Log: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormo...cynostane.html

1-T Tren (next couple of days), Cynostane (2 servings left), LipoTrophin PM, Cycle Support, Purple Wraath, IBCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.

No problem.

Short term goals: Another 10lbs of muscle mass, increase strength on all my major lifts (squat, bench, deadlift)

Long term goals: Sort out muscle imbalances and compete next year in my first competition.

No worries.

As soon as possible

Applied Nutraceuticals have not failed to impress me thus far with their product line, so firstly I'm very keen to give any new product by this company a try!

Secondly, I've already had some experience with IGF-2 and LipoTrophin PM AppNut's other GH-potentiating products, as well as PowerFULL. It would be interesting to get my views on how this new product compares against the others I've tried.

Finally, I've produced a good repertoire of decent logs and reviews, I consistently update my logs and answer posters questions to the best of my ability.
    not sure i would want to stack this kind of product with a ph like tren????

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not sure i would want to stack this kind of product with a ph like tren????
    Tren will stack WELL with prolactin blocker, and from the description, I believe it well.
    doing my own thang!

30. andrew knows his stuff i would like to see him get a shot at this besides myselflol
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPnut's HGHup 2,379% increase... Right...
    By master4113 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. ***AppNut's HGHup for use by Women Info**
    By chubbarock in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. ---LG Natadrol + AppNut HGHUp Cut Log ---
    By cobfab12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. DTP with AppNut HGHup