AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Height: 6-1.5
    Weight: 240
    Bodyfat %: 17

Training Style and workouts/week: Sports performance....three full body workouts a week with agility and conditioning and three bodybuilding style workouts a week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 430 carbs, 350 protein and 170 Fat

Supplements used previously: Mass FX, osteo sport, hyperdrol, powerfull, cissus, DTHC, dermacrine, sustain alpha, trib, no xplode, no shotgun, xtend, creatine, glutamine, citruline malate, beta alanine, l-arginine tabs.......

Supplements used currently: None

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: Recover From knee injury

Long term goals: Get back to college football

Willing to do before/after photos?: Of course

When would you be available to start? whenever

What makes YOU a good choice? I am a college athlete. I therefore live for training and maximal performance. I simply dont just lift, but try and turn my body into a machine. I am also recovering from a knee injury i sustained this year and could benifit more than most people in being able to test the recovery aspects of this product. Aside from also being an athlete I have logged numerous things on here before (osteo sport, mass fx, cissus....) and could provide you guys a great log. I have a ton of expereince and acess to great trainers and facilities....

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)
    so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.
  3. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Height: 5,11
    Weight: 180lbs
    Bodyfat %: not sure, on the low end Iíd say. I can see my top 4 abs in the mornings 12-14?
    Training Style and workouts/week:

Training 4 days a week

Legs/abs
    Chest/triís
    Back/biís
    Shoulders/abs

Cardio 2-3 times a week.

1 day rest

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown:

Pro - 35
    Carbs - 35
    Fats - 30

Supplements used previously: Activate Xtreme, Jungle Warfare, Lean Xtreme, RPM, Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, NoXidant, Gut Health,Taurine, Poseidon, NeoVar, Osteo-Sport, IGF-2, Alpha-X, Cycle Support,2nd gear, Post Cycle Support, backdraft, Xtend, Vasocharge, LG Sciences BC+ EAA, ZMA, White blood (sample) P-Slin, Drive, Havoc, fish oils. Lipotrophin-PM, HemodrauliX. Think thatís them all!

Supplements used currently: Orange Triad, Gut Health, Lipo-PM, NoXidantm P-slin, bulk bcaa and HemodrauliX.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yup

Short term goals: increasing strength and cardiovascular endurance
    Long term goals: add more mass while maintaining a low body fat and strength.

Willing to do before/after photos?:

Iíd have to say no. I donít have a digi cam and my camera phone is crap so the photos wouldnít say much.

When would you be available to start? Asap

What makes YOU a good choice?

Over the last 2 months Iíve been making great progress. Iím always looking to try out new products especially from Appnut! My diet is clean apart from one cheat day a week. Iím also very conscious of changes in my body. Iíve had awesome results from using IGF-2 and other Appnut products and would love to give this one a bash!

ta
    I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I can't log this for you guys as I'm on cycle at the moment, plus Avant have got their new stim on their way to me soon. So my vote goes to my mate Chub!!

Good luck to everyone else who applies!
    cheers bro
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so it would stack well with trt-test cyp? be interesting to see andrew log this since he just logged ghenerate, as a comparison.
    yes it does
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body
    ingredients will be released before testers are picked, so you will have opportunity to decline. There is no reason to unless you happen to have an allergy to one of the ingredients.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

noon bump
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Height: 6'4''
    Weight: 225 lbs.
    Bodyfat %: 8-9%

- 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off
    - I train 'full' body sessions, alternating lower body and upper body from one day to the next. Abs are trained 4 days a week, and I also do 2-3 days of stability training - where I just do various stretches, yoga stances, etc on a mat. I do these because my shoulder joints are real bad yet again, and I'm trying to slowly strengthen them up with some non-weight training methods.
    - Normally utilize high reps in my training sessions, but I tend to mix it up more and more as I feel my joints are getting stronger and more durable.

- Low carbohydrate, Medium fat, High protein (20/30/50)

Sitting on 100 grams of carbs a day, primarily from oats and starches. Only consumer in pre-workout meal and post-workout meal.
    All other meals are high in protein with 5-10 grams of fats; it varies from hardboiled eggs only, to steak only (w/veggies), to isolate shakes w/peanut butter, etc.

Supplements used previously:
    -if you can spell them, I've taken them.

Supplements used currently:
    - Cellucor Isopro Lean, M5 Extreme (Kre-Alkalyn), R3 (joint health), WS1 (acetyl-l-carnitine + Omega 3s), Waxy Maize Starch, Muscle Milk (midnight delight snack)

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?
    - Absolutely

Short term goals:
    - getting in more abdominal/oblique cuts; trouble areas are a biaaatch!

Long term goals:
    - 225 lbs @ 6% body fat.

- if necessary, yes.

When would you be available to start?
    - when the package gets to my door.

- unbiased opinions that I'm not afraid to share. I've taken a couple other hGH products, such as L-dopa/Mucuna Pruriens, Secretagogue-One, X-dreams, Lean Dreams, and a couple others I can't think of atm .. regardless, I'll be able to do a good comparison in overall feeling and sense of wellbeing while 'ON' the hghUP. I'm very in sync with my body, and would definitely be able to feel any new potential effects of a GH product, as it can impact so many different factors in one's psyche as well as physically. Not taking any testosterone boosters either, so any change in 'drive,' intensity, sex drive, etc, will be attributed to the GH boosting effects of the hGHUP.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  9. Registered User

lots of strong prospects
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

yes, definitely- see my last post in the "Anabolics Dissappearing" thread- test, IGF-1, and GH are synergistic, and one drives higher levels of the other (and vice-versa
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Just ran the first scale-up run of 40,000 capsules today- went really smooth We will do 200,000 later this week......

ps just did 3 betas this week for three new products- be looking out for more testing opportunities!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 250
    Bodyfat %: Mid-High Teens
    Training Style and workouts/week: 2 days 2hr sessions of basketball. 3 days of strength training with PL style exercises occasionally.
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40-50-10
    Supplements used previously: Too many to list.
    Supplements used currently: ATW Protein. Lipo6 Black
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Sure
    Short term goals: Get to 12-14%
    Long term goals: To be as fast and strong as when I was in my low 20's
    Willing to do before/after photos?: Sure
    When would you be available to start? ASAP
    What makes YOU a good choice? I'm older, more experienced. I know what my body is telling me. No disrespect to the young gunnerz on the board but an HGH supp won't be as beneficial as it might be to an older vet. Being a possible 1st log as well, I won't mess it up. My short term goals are also very attainable.
  13. Registered User

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 205
    Bodyfat %: 7-8%
    Training Style and workouts/week: Hypertrophy (7-12 rep range) with drop sets, forced reps, rest pause and supersets often used/ 5 on 2 off
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: high protein, high carb, mod fat
    DRIVE, RPM, NEOVAR, IGF2, Prime, AP, Pslin, Powerfull, DHCT, TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked, Lipo 6, Lipo 6 black, Levathin Reloaded, Vitargo, Whey protein, Casien protein, Novedex XT, Aminal Stak, Animal Mstak, Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, Animal Cuts, Animal Pump, PCS, 6oxo, Hyperdrol, Hyperdrol 2, Mass FX, Mass FX max strength, Retain, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme... should I even start the preworkouts or bulk powder?!?!?!!!! Pretty much everything under the sun. As for AAS/PH: Org SD, Hdrol, Phera, Epi, 19-nor tren, Mdrol, Org 1AD & 4AD
    TestoPro, Stoked, Glycobol, IGF2, Jacked, DominATP, Refresh, ON Pro Complex, Bulk glutamine, Animal Pak
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Sure
    Short term goals: Gaining more muscle
    Long term goals: Getting bigger and competing
    Willing to do before/after photos?: sure
    What makes YOU a good choice? As you can see I have tried eveything under the sun. I am looking for something to run between cycles that will actually provide good results and keep me growing. I have also started to develop an interest in peptides and was possibly looking at using some, so this would be a very nice alternative. Also I can run a quaility log: (LiftingStud's PPlex and Mdrol Log) I will also provide honest feedback. I have also run a DRIVE, RPM, NEOVAR, IGF2 log a while ago on another forum that sells bulk nutrition products. I would love to add HGHup into my training. If I get selected I would love to run it with Drive, RPM and Neovar to show what a true AN stack can do!!
  14. Registered User

yes, definitely- see my last post in the "Anabolics Dissappearing" thread- test, IGF-1, and GH are synergistic, and one drives higher levels of the other (and vice-versa
    that's very interesting thanks. going to do more research, always looking for ways to get the most from the test cyp.
  15. Registered User

I wouldn't mind seeing someone use this stacked with a PH- this product has some serious synergism potential if used alongside a PH, and will even make any peptide you are using more effective (no bs)
    If thats so, I would be willing to set up a cycle for this if you would like. I applied on the first page. Thanks bud!
  16. Registered User

so, this product will give you amazing sleep? i haven't slept well in 9 years. let's wait and see if this product delivers.
  17. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    If thats so, I would be willing to set up a cycle for this if you would like. I applied on the first page. Thanks bud!
    Hmmm...in that case I'll post up an application as I'm going into my 1-T Tren cycle now

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 187lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Split

Day One, Upper Power:
    3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep
    range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Two, Lower Power:
    2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short
    of failure.
    3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3
    sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of
    failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs
    in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets
    each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps
    short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:
    2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15
    range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

~3500kcal/day
    250-300g protein
    300-400g carbohydrates
    80-100g fats

Supplements used previously (logs and reviews):

IGF-2 Review: Review of 3 Weeks with IGF-2 :D

IGF-2 Log: UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

RPM Log: Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

Perfect Carb Review: FINAL REVIEW OF PERFECT CARB!

Perfect Carb Log: The Sweet Taste of Perfection...UKStrength Logs LG Sciences Perfect Carb (Sponsored)

LipoTrophin PM Review: Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

Dermacrine Review: THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Dermacrine Log: The Adonis Complex:Part 1 (Sponsored by Primordial Performance)

Cynostane Log: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormo...cynostane.html

1-T Tren (next couple of days), Cynostane (2 servings left), LipoTrophin PM, Cycle Support, Purple Wraath, IBCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log?

No problem.

Short term goals: Another 10lbs of muscle mass, increase strength on all my major lifts (squat, bench, deadlift)

Long term goals: Sort out muscle imbalances and compete next year in my first competition.

No worries.

As soon as possible

Applied Nutraceuticals have not failed to impress me thus far with their product line, so firstly I'm very keen to give any new product by this company a try!

Secondly, I've already had some experience with IGF-2 and LipoTrophin PM AppNut's other GH-potentiating products, as well as PowerFULL. It would be interesting to get my views on how this new product compares against the others I've tried.

Finally, I've produced a good repertoire of decent logs and reviews, I consistently update my logs and answer posters questions to the best of my ability.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Hmmm...in that case I'll post up an application as I'm going into my 1-T Tren cycle now

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 187lbs

Bodyfat %: 11%

Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Split

Day One, Upper Power:
    3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Two, Lower Power:
    2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short
    of failure.
    3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3
    sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of
    failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs
    in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets
    each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
    1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps
    short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:
    2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15
    range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

~3500kcal/day
    250-300g protein
    300-400g carbohydrates
    80-100g fats

Supplements used previously (logs and reviews):

IGF-2 Review: Review of 3 Weeks with IGF-2 :D

IGF-2 Log: UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

RPM Log: Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

Perfect Carb Review: FINAL REVIEW OF PERFECT CARB!

Perfect Carb Log: The Sweet Taste of Perfection...UKStrength Logs LG Sciences Perfect Carb (Sponsored)

LipoTrophin PM Review: Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

Dermacrine Review: THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Dermacrine Log: The Adonis Complex:Part 1 (Sponsored by Primordial Performance)

Cynostane Log: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormo...cynostane.html

1-T Tren (next couple of days), Cynostane (2 servings left), LipoTrophin PM, Cycle Support, Purple Wraath, IBCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.

No problem.

Short term goals: Another 10lbs of muscle mass, increase strength on all my major lifts (squat, bench, deadlift)

Long term goals: Sort out muscle imbalances and compete next year in my first competition.

No worries.

As soon as possible

Applied Nutraceuticals have not failed to impress me thus far with their product line, so firstly I'm very keen to give any new product by this company a try!

Secondly, I've already had some experience with IGF-2 and LipoTrophin PM AppNut's other GH-potentiating products, as well as PowerFULL. It would be interesting to get my views on how this new product compares against the others I've tried.

Finally, I've produced a good repertoire of decent logs and reviews, I consistently update my logs and answer posters questions to the best of my ability.
    not sure i would want to stack this kind of product with a ph like tren????
  19. Registered User

not sure i would want to stack this kind of product with a ph like tren????
    Tren will stack WELL with prolactin blocker, and from the description, I believe it well.
    doing my own thang!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

andrew knows his stuff i would like to see him get a shot at this besides myselflol
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    so, this product will give you amazing sleep? i haven't slept well in 9 years. let's wait and see if this product delivers.
    Trust me, the sleep on this was out of this world (once asleep); just have to be careful that you don't sleep TOO much!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Trust me, the sleep on this was out of this world (once asleep); just have to be careful that you don't sleep TOO much!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    in God we trust. I hope so, dear kiwi person, i hope so.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Tren will stack WELL with prolactin blocker, and from the description, I believe it well.
    i stand corrected. i had this confused with something else. good catch andrew.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    in God we trust. I hope so, dear kiwi person, i hope so.
    I think it varies from person to person. I didn't have INCREDIBLE sleep, but do I believe it helped? Yes, I do.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  25. Registered User

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 182
    Bodyfat %: 13-15%

Training Style and workouts/week: Westside strongman hybrid, 4 workouts per week

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Carb Cycling, strictly ketogenic during the beginning of the week and then ramp up carbs nearing end of the week

Supplements used previously: the essentials (protein, fishoil, BCAA's, multi, creatine etc.....) AI's, test boosters, HGH supps like powerfull and IGF-2, adaptogens such as rhodalia, ecdy... I was a bit of a supplement junky

Supplements used currently: Whey, fishoil, rhodalia, multi, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Absolutely

Short term goals: Win New Hampshire's Strongest Man Nov 21st as well as Paxton Strongman 5 december 13th

Long term goals: Take NAS nationals first place (I am nationally qualified right now but I want more experience competing before I go there)

Willing to do before/after photos?: Absolutely

What makes YOU a good choice? I am a good choice because I have a goal that is within sight, I am taking training and nutrition extremely seriously right now. Also I am constantly surrounded by this stuff, I am a personal trainer, I also work as an intern with UMASS strength and conditioning and help coach hockey, women's b-ball, and mens soccer. This IS my life
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 192
    Bodyfat %: 16

Training Style and workouts/week: 3-day split utilizing compound/isolation exercises. Swimming 4 times a week. Running 3 times a week. Slowly escalating cardio over a 12-week period. (Will explain below)

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Currently at about 3800 calories. 50/30/20 (Carbs/Protein/Fat) Very strict on daily timing of diet otherwise I can screw up my training regimen.

Supplements used previously: RPM, Drive, Essentials, Lean Dreams, X-Dream, Thyroid Enhancers, **** tons of other herbs and what not.

Supplements used currently: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Somnidren GH, SuperCissus RX, Essentials (Fatty Acids, Multi's, etc.)

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Of course.

Short term goals: Gain strength, lose slight body fat, and increase recovery time (very important).

Long term goals: In under 12 weeks, lose 3-4% body fat and increase strength + endurance. If I can gain a little lean muscle weight then I'll take it

When would you be available to start? Workout routine has already started, can add in this supplement at any time. Sooner is better as I'm counting on the increased sleep and recovery.

What makes YOU a good choice? I'm signed up for the Air Force SF as of a week ago and am currently in delayed entry. I've got just about 12 weeks to prepare my body for the most intense training I'm ever going to encounter. Which means I have no choice but to stick this through to the end. I keep very detailed notes every day in my handy little notebook which can easily be transferred to the log
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 205 lbs

Bodyfat %: If I had to guess, somewhere between 12-15% right now.

Training Style and workouts/week: I'm currently looking to recomp right now; My current workout plan has me weight training 4 days/week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20

Supplements used previously: I've used quite a few AppNut supplements previously. They include: RPM, Drive (My fav to date), and IGF-2. Drive was one of the best non-hormonal products I've ever used.

Supplements used currently: I'm currently taking Sustain Alpha (The new oral version); but less than a week left, though. Outside that, just my usual supplementation of Vitamin D, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and a Multivitamin at this time.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? I would, but I shouldn't be taking anything that would interfer with my experimentation/results.

Short term goals: I'm looking to recomp my current frame and weight of 205 lbs. I'm aiming for a more athletic look right now.

Long term goals: My long term goals right now are tailored at a short term recomp, followed by maintenance of that progress.

Willing to do before/after photos?:I would If need-be.

When would you be available to start? I could be ready to go, Asap!

What makes YOU a good choice? I have logged many independent and sponsored supplement experiences in my time here on AM over the years. I always look to provide a detailed and articulate log of my experiences/impressions for the community here on AM; with a little humor along the way.

In about 5-6 weeks, my wife and I will have the birth of our first child. I've never been more focused or driven at any point in my life to make myself the best person that I can be right now, in both a physical and psychological sense; not only for myself, but more importantly, for my family (wife and soon to be son or daughter.)

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarider45 View Post
    Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 192
    Bodyfat %: 16

Training Style and workouts/week: 3-day split utilizing compound/isolation exercises. Swimming 4 times a week. Running 3 times a week. Slowly escalating cardio over a 12-week period. (Will explain below)

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Currently at about 3800 calories. 50/30/20 (Carbs/Protein/Fat) Very strict on daily timing of diet otherwise I can screw up my training regimen.

Supplements used previously: RPM, Drive, Essentials, Lean Dreams, X-Dream, Thyroid Enhancers, **** tons of other herbs and what not.

Supplements used currently: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Somnidren GH, SuperCissus RX, Essentials (Fatty Acids, Multi's, etc.)

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Of course.

Short term goals: Gain strength, lose slight body fat, and increase recovery time (very important).

Long term goals: In under 12 weeks, lose 3-4% body fat and increase strength + endurance. If I can gain a little lean muscle weight then I'll take it

When would you be available to start? Workout routine has already started, can add in this supplement at any time. Sooner is better as I'm counting on the increased sleep and recovery.

What makes YOU a good choice? I'm signed up for the Air Force SF as of a week ago and am currently in delayed entry. I've got just about 12 weeks to prepare my body for the most intense training I'm ever going to encounter. Which means I have no choice but to stick this through to the end. I keep very detailed notes every day in my handy little notebook which can easily be transferred to the log
    don't you have to go through regular basic before going to specialized training? things must have changed a lot since my time. anyways be safe and give em hell.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

don't you have to go through regular basic before going to specialized training? things must have changed a lot since my time. anyways be safe and give em hell.
    Yep still gotta go to basic but its a vacation compared to the indoc course which is right after. I'm goin in for pararescue.

Congrats on the baby Trauma!! haha what are you hopin for a boy or a girl?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

edit to my application Ill provide a video. I video tape myself every month now to see my progress.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. UKStrength

Crikey! The winners of this competition are going to be lucky!
  32. Registered User

and the winners ARE............
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

HGHup♂ Technical Write-Up Available

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    bump bump for any chance we can know the ingredients in this product?

it always seems to be psychological I know at least a little about what i am putting into my body.

I like to closely monitor what goes into my body
    The Technical Write-Up for HGHup♂ is now up: ♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 185 lbs

Bodyfat %: ~ 12-13%

Training Style and workouts/week: Currently 3 weeks into P90X plus I run 2 times/week @ 10kms.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Whole foods, 6meals/day at Maint Caloric intake. Ratio 40/40/20

Supplements used previously: Numerous herbal test boosters, nitric oxide supps, different types of creatine, and lastly some natural HGH supps.

Supplements used currently: Diesel Test Hardcore, Multi, EFAs, BCAAs

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes

Short term goals: 185lbs with lower BF, maintain muscle while increasing my endurance for competitive running.

Long term goals: 5lbs of lean muscle on top of my short term goal, 185lbs.

Willing to do before/after photos?: If required

When would you be available to start? Anytime.

What makes YOU a good choice? I never responded well to any other HGH product and they were from reputable companies too. It worked opposite in regards to sleep and I never really seen or felt any results from them. I work hard to maintain my athleticism like most but letís face it, at my age my hormones are probably starting their downward swing. I like the thought that I could crank things back up a little, feel more youthful, and do this with something natural and if so, hang on to this feeling as long as I can and make this a staple supplement of mine.
  35. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Height:5'10
    Weight:230
    Bodyfat %:12
    Training Style and workouts/week: 5/3/1 4 days a week
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Anabolic Diet 5/35/60
    Supplements used previously: Many App Nut as well as others, notably IGF-2 and powerfull
    Supplements used currently: Fish oil, IGF-2, Assault
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Damn Skippy
    Short term goals: Good deadlift at upcoming powerlifting meet.
    Long term goals: Elite Total at 242
    What makes YOU a good choice? I have structured training, solid nutrition, a lot of free time to get online and log, and want to be on top of my game for my meet on Nov 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Height: 5'9''
    Bodyfat %: 6-7
    Training Style and workouts/week: Mond-FRi Mix, Sat: strictly sprints and MMA
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Pro:40, CHO: 40, Fats: 20
    Supplements used previously: DTHC, Powerfull, glycobol, p-slin, LCLT, mesomorph, creapure, beta-alanine, PLCR, bulk cissus.
    Supplements used currently:Ghenerate
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? OF COURSE
    Short term goals: Build strength, gain more striations and vascularity
    Long term goals: Bench 450LBS, I am at 420, and also trying to achieve 6.1 60yrd consistantly
    Willing to do before/after photos?: YES
    What makes YOU a good choice? Well I have used a wide range of GH releasers including Ghenerate, this seems like it would stack well with l-dopa products, which makes me real excited about is potential. I have used LCLT for increasing androgen receptor density, which was quite an experience while taking divanil. I will give a DETAILED and non-bias log, for some reason I do respond well to natural supplements, so I am pretty sure this product will do me good. I still plan on buying a bottle or 2 on Halloween because if it does as stated, it fits my preferences quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    well if alllllllllllll apps are being looked at.........

Height: 5'10

Weight: 205

Bodyfat %: 9-10%

Training Style and workouts/week: 5 on 2 off
    Mon - shoulders
    Tues - arms
    Wed - legs
    Thurs - chest/bi's
    Fri - back/tri's

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: P/C/F 40/40/20

Supplements used previously: holy crap there's way to many to list, but 95% of what i have used i have written a log

Supplements used currently: Sust/Mast-e/NPP

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? only using the above listed

Short term goals: 210 8%bf

Long term goals: 225 6%bf

Willing to do before/after photos?: of course

When would you be available to start? the day i receive

What makes YOU a good choice? i am extremely interested in the potential of GH, IGF-1 and various other peptides. i will run this compound in conjunction with AAS that i will have been on for an ample amount of time to be able to determine it THIS product has any positive or negative affect on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post

Height: 5'9"

Bodyfat %: 13-15%

Training Style and workouts/week: Westside strongman hybrid, 4 workouts per week

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: Carb Cycling, strictly ketogenic during the beginning of the week and then ramp up carbs nearing end of the week

Supplements used previously: the essentials (protein, fishoil, BCAA's, multi, creatine etc.....) AI's, test boosters, HGH supps like powerfull and IGF-2, adaptogens such as rhodalia, ecdy... I was a bit of a supplement junky

Supplements used currently: Whey, fishoil, rhodalia, multi, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Absolutely

Short term goals: Win New Hampshire's Strongest Man Nov 21st as well as Paxton Strongman 5 december 13th

Long term goals: Take NAS nationals first place (I am nationally qualified right now but I want more experience competing before I go there)

Willing to do before/after photos?: Absolutely

What makes YOU a good choice? I am a good choice because I have a goal that is within sight, I am taking training and nutrition extremely seriously right now. Also I am constantly surrounded by this stuff, I am a personal trainer, I also work as an intern with UMASS strength and conditioning and help coach hockey, women's b-ball, and mens soccer. This IS my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 205 lbs

Bodyfat %: If I had to guess, somewhere between 12-15% right now.

Training Style and workouts/week: I'm currently looking to recomp right now; My current workout plan has me weight training 4 days/week.

Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20

Supplements used previously: I've used quite a few AppNut supplements previously. They include: RPM, Drive (My fav to date), and IGF-2. Drive was one of the best non-hormonal products I've ever used.

Supplements used currently: I'm currently taking Sustain Alpha (The new oral version); but less than a week left, though. Outside that, just my usual supplementation of Vitamin D, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and a Multivitamin at this time.

Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? I would, but I shouldn't be taking anything that would interfer with my experimentation/results.

Short term goals: I'm looking to recomp my current frame and weight of 205 lbs. I'm aiming for a more athletic look right now.

Long term goals: My long term goals right now are tailored at a short term recomp, followed by maintenance of that progress.

Willing to do before/after photos?:I would If need-be.

When would you be available to start? I could be ready to go, Asap!

What makes YOU a good choice? I have logged many independent and sponsored supplement experiences in my time here on AM over the years. I always look to provide a detailed and articulate log of my experiences/impressions for the community here on AM; with a little humor along the way.

In about 5-6 weeks, my wife and I will have the birth of our first child. I've never been more focused or driven at any point in my life to make myself the best person that I can be right now, in both a physical and psychological sense; not only for myself, but more importantly, for my family (wife and soon to be son or daughter.)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    and the winners ARE............
    Attention:
    PMiller, Andrew732, nosnmiveins, vipersg123, trauma1

Get me your shipping info and email address ASAP if you wanna log HGHup!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you (and some of you that haven't been selected yet) owe special thanks to Sean, Eric, Austin and Rosie for vouching for you

If you weren't selected....... there are MORE selections to come..... so keep the apps rolling in.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  36. Registered User

Appreciate it AN, will be able to log asap!
    doing my own thang!
  37. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Solid choices.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 220 lbs
    Bodyfat %: ~15-18%
    Mon - Quads & Calves
    Tue - Back & Bi
    Wed - Chest, Calves, Abs
    Thurs - Shoulders & Traps
    Fri - Tri's & Hammies
    Sat - Bi's, Calves, Abs
    Sunday - Sports Conditioning Class
    Monday thru Friday - 275p/200c/100f - Same meals, same times, no exceptions. On the weekends I loosen things up a bit and eat whatever I want whenever I want. When Monday rolls back around again i'm back to being super strict.
    Havoc, PCS, Activate Xtreme, Animal Pump, PowerFull, Jack3d, White Flood, Various ZMA Products, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro, EAA Nitro, BCAA Stack, LG BCAA + EAA, Animal Test, HMB, Various Creatines, Lipo 6x, ECA...All I can think of the top of my head but i'm sure this list is much much longer.
    Animal Pak, Animal Flex, White Flood, Green Mag, BCAA Stack, Animal Nitro, Animal Omega, Jack3d, EAA Nitro, Dymatize Z force, Melatonin, B complex, Whey/Casein
    Absolutely.
    Short term goals:
    Right now i'd have to say building muscle, bringing up my core, increasing my agility.
    Long term goals:
    To add 10-20 lbs of mass to my frame and then cut down to see how lean I can get. My body doesn't like to lose fat, so I need to put some muscle on to help burn off the fat I can't get rid of.
    If necessary, and as long as my face gets cropped out.
    Just say the word.
    My logs are always detailed and informative. I take my lifting very seriously. If you want a flawless run of your product then I'd definitely pick me for a trail run (I also was selected and ran an alpha test log for the re-formulated animal cuts).
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Attention:
    PMiller, Andrew732, nosnmiveins, vipersg123, trauma1

Get me your shipping info and email address ASAP if you wanna log HGHup!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you (and some of you that haven't been selected yet) owe special thanks to Sean, Eric, Austin and Rosie for vouching for you

If you weren't selected....... there are MORE selections to come..... so keep the apps rolling in.
    thanks!! PM sent
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

good pics congrats guys.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPnut's HGHup 2,379% increase... Right...
    By master4113 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM
  2. ***AppNut's HGHup for use by Women Info**
    By chubbarock in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:00 PM
  3. ---LG Natadrol + AppNut HGHUp Cut Log ---
    By cobfab12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 03:00 PM
  4. AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!