Video from the Mr. O MP Booth

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with all the fat people there?
The guys that were benching? They are all elite level powerlifters, they did a bench and deadlift demo for us at the booth. Those dudes are seriously strong, they were deadlifting in the 700-800lb range pretty easily.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guys that were benching? They are all elite level powerlifters, they did a bench and deadlift demo for us at the booth. Those dudes are seriously strong, they were deadlifting in the 700-800lb range pretty easily.
No not those guys. I was just looking at the people in the background.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
No not those guys. I was just looking at the people in the background.
Those expos are open to the public so you get all types of people there. The Mr.O wasn't to bad in that terms, but if you ever go to the Arnold convention you will realize that about half the people there have no intention of ever stepping into a gym.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
let's see... big crowds... dudes pushing mad plates... hot scantily-clad women walking around..

that's pretty much the scene in my garage on a sunday afternoon. ;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I saw about 2 people who were really fat. Most of those people were probably mostly muscle, and probably a lot leaner than the average person with their metabolisms.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man!

Who were the two guys laughing at the end? The two older gentlemen?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
They weren't with us, I believe they were from another company but I can't remember which one at the moment. Incase anyone is curious, I make my appearance at 2:35 in the video. See how fascinated the girl Im talking to is lol.