Lucidrol - Tester(s) Needed!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, we are in need of 1-2 Lucidrol loggers. I want someone relatively new to cognitive supps as well as someone who has a lot of experience. Just tell me why you think you would make a good logger and what experience you have with these type of supplements.

What is Lucidrol?

Lucidrol is scientifically designed to push the minds' focus, cognitive clarity and cerebral sharpness to previously unachievable levels. In today's stressful environment, we all struggle with the constant demands from work, personal relationships and most importantly, our daily training regimen. Quality training demands the mind be focused in a way that maximizes the precious time spent in a gym environment. If you can achieve tunnel vision - a single enhanced focus on the goals ahead - you will achieve desired results - whatever they may be

Lucidrol – Ultra Cognitive Enhancer

Achieve Tunnel Vision

Stimulant Free​

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey look a new product and you guys actually showed us the ingredient profile. Good work guys!! Other companies should take note.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good product, im sure it will energize workouts.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey look a new product and you guys actually showed us the ingredient profile. Good work guys!! Other companies should take note.
Yes its very good of them to reveal the ingredients, but im sure that if the product was totaly novel, then perhaps the ingredients wouldnt be released straight away, as the so called OTHER COMPANIES have done, they have built anticipation, its good business, its frustrating yes, but it makes us even more excited.
now back to the thread, might try this myself looks solid as always AMS.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I used the Beta-version and let me tell you guys this stuff works!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like good stuff.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sent you a pm

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Not interested in logging, but man does this product look like something I want in the future. Cant wait for a couple good logs to follow.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in logging, i'm finding it more and more difficult to focus and would love to find a product that would help with that... (other than adderall lol) i've found that since i've started college, but I have time to do a detailed log and would be able to notice the differences inside the gym and out, also i have never used any supps along these lines

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's nice to see some ingredients Royd. Looks like a solid product :thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have used a few different memory and focus supps. I like them alot and i need them sometimes for school. I will be in a big need next semester but i could def. do it this semester, make it worth it and then if its solid i would purchase for sure next.
I would fall under the experienced user i guess.
I have uses, PEA, Choline Citrate, Piracetam, Focus XT and ginko as far as i can remember.

EDIT: I also been traingin heavy. And those fo you that have trained dorian yates style or 3-5 reps 6-8 reps on a regular basis know the CNS really takes a beating.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Royd please put my name in the books for this. I have been looking for a new product to use. I am a student at a Major University studying to keep myself on Deans List. Currently I am using thermogum, previously I have used: caffeine, thermogum, IBE Focus product, RPM, PEA, hordenine, green tea, adderall, and various other products. I notice this has a few ingredients I have used, however the pea looks extremely low... when I used PEA/hordenine I was using 900mg minimum (i believe that is 3 caps). I would really be interested, although I am not much in the gym anymore I do still do cardio occaisonally throughout the week.

Let me know any other information you are looking for, I love trying new study/focus aids.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the name

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
i want to try it out,ive never really taken anything that has cognitive effects other then i suppose guarana. my mind gets so fatigued in my college classes. i need something to stay focused.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, I just asked to log the Ghenerate, or I'd be all over this. I'm curious as to its effects in late night judo training. I try to avoid stims late, but need a pickup before class, and when I do use stims my coordination and overall rate of pickup during class is so much higher. It just sucks to be up til 1am, when I have to be up at 5-6am. Stupid stims.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Product looks solid. If it is effective as making you focus as nocturnabol is at making you PTFO than it should kick a$$! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
name caught me off guard too. Thought it was clearly a new PH :)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
VERY solid looking sup!
BTW Jayhawkk that puppy in your avatar is TOO cute man

anak

Awards
Hi! I was interested in logging Lucidrol. I've been taking Adderall or Ritalin off and on since college for my ADD. However I dont take it regularly since it makes me feel ill and also makes me dependent to the point where I have trouble staying awake when not on it. Over recent years I've tried other things to try to help me focus but nothing has worked all that well. I've love to give a test run to something that might do the job without cracking me out.

I cant PM since I need more posts. I'm a regular on LB.com and haven't been on here too much.

Cheers,
Ali

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, we are in need of 1-2 Lucidrol loggers. I want someone relatively new to cognitive supps as well as someone who has a lot of experience. Just tell me why you think you would make a good logger and what experience you have with these type of supplements.

What is Lucidrol?

Lucidrol is scientifically designed to push the minds' focus, cognitive clarity and cerebral sharpness to previously unachievable levels. In today's stressful environment, we all struggle with the constant demands from work, personal relationships and most importantly, our daily training regimen. Quality training demands the mind be focused in a way that maximizes the precious time spent in a gym environment. If you can achieve tunnel vision - a single enhanced focus on the goals ahead - you will achieve desired results - whatever they may be

Lucidrol – Ultra Cognitive Enhancer

Achieve Tunnel Vision

Stimulant Free​

Actually I would be perfect as I am logging focus xt and I can compare the two.
This would be perfect for me to log as I am currently getting big in to the nootropics.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Actually I would be perfect as I am logging focus xt and I can compare the two.
This would be perfect for me to log as I am currently getting big in to the nootropics.
so how is it perfect for you?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i like to see. Get the promo up and over quick. :eek:uttahere:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll log if you like,..
I work on a an IT call center; performance stats are monitored; lol with charts and graphs. It might be interesting to see graphicly how this may improve performence (number of calls, resolve rate,.. ....showing up on time?)

I dont actively go looking for cog. sups. for a breif period of time years ago I got into it, for a trig class in military school, but other then that I'd be the noob :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, reminds me of silent lucidity by QueensRyche!!! Love the song.

lironk

Awards
Im willing and able. I have little exposure to genuine neural enhancers or the like but I have been struggling to keep up with college, work and lifting (in no order of importance), and feel like im getting a liiiittle dumber every day. Does not bode well for an international student whose visa depends my GPA but fuggit right.

Anyway, down like the pound if you are on it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll log if you like,..
I work on a an IT call center; performance stats are monitored; lol with charts and graphs. It might be interesting to see graphicly how this may improve performence (number of calls, resolve rate,.. ....showing up on time?)

I dont actively go looking for cog. sups. for a breif period of time years ago I got into it, for a trig class in military school, but other then that I'd be the noob :)
this guy's got my vote

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, reminds me of silent lucidity by QueensRyche!!! Love the song.
Holy crap it's TG!!!! BACK FROM VALHALLA!

BTW, product looks really cool AMS! Looking forward to the reviews!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test out an AMS NON-Pro Hormone product for once ! ;) [1AD, 4AD, Liquidrone were all delicious . . . ]

I haven't been an active forum member in a while, but I've been around browsing consistently. However, if selected, I would commit fully. [as usual]

I've got some experience with Nootropics/Brain drugs . . . prescription (Adderall, Ritalin) and non-prescription . . Rhodiola Rosea, Piracetam, Phenibut, Picamilon, Huperzine-A, L-dopa, PEA. The latter three were all by Cognitive Nutrition. Phenibut and Picamilon by Nutraplanet and Primaforce. Also used Choline Citrate alongside Piracetam - didn't ever feel the difference, though.

I'm currently in a busier schedule than ever before . . Monday/Wed/Fri I work from 9AM-3PM - Phone sales. 3.30-5PM I train. 5.45-7PM I've got a class. Tuesday/Thursday, I've got class from 8.45-10AM; Work from 10.30-2.30PM; another class from 3.05-4.20PM, and then work out from 5 or 6PM for an hour or so. Basically, morning through evening, I'm busy every day of the week, and switching my 'mode' from work and phone sales to school and class room work to working out @ full intensity is really putting me 'OFF' in terms of mood, anxiety and exhaustion, both mental and physical.

Would love to Lucidrol to the test, although I'll feel like I'm on another Pro-hormone, based off of the name ! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG! He's alive!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can compare it to the current focus nootropics I am currently taking.
Have you done any other logs before?

:toofunny: Im just messn

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
zing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't been an active forum member in a while, but I've been around browsing consistently. However, if selected, I would commit fully. [as usual]

Would love to Lucidrol to the test, although I'll feel like I'm on another Pro-hormone, based off of the name ! :)
Holy Crap!! It's my viking brother back from Norway!!!
It is so good to hear from you, Metroba, and GMG in this one thread!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :flowers1:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f'ing old school...hell yeah. you interested in this tg?
Old school indeed. The bigt. I'm getting a chance to see lots of my old friends posting in this one thread. I'm subbed just to see who else joins in. I'd love to hear from my brother TimberLakers now.......:yup:

I'm interested in seeing everyone else's results. I'm wired like Jason Statham in Crank High Voltage all the time!!

Time to hook up the electro muscle stimulator for some more juice!!! :dance::hammer:

kwabz

Awards
I am interested in logging my. I need help focusing in the gym I am a senior in college getting a degree in computational Physics and am getting ready to go to grad school. Just from stress from class and day-to-day stuff I find it difficult to concentrate at the gym. I go to the gym about 5 days a week and w/o for about 1-2 hours pending on the day.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time is running out. I will likely have the loggers names by tomorrow. I know I said tonight but we need a little more time. Thanks for your patience guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Crap!! It's my viking brother back from Norway!!!
It is so good to hear from you, Metroba, and GMG in this one thread!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :flowers1:
Yo yo what up man!! You need to go to G's thread. Timber has been perched on his shoulder for the last couple days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you done any other logs before?

:toofunny: Im just messn
Yes. I have done over 6 logs some even with video. I can't seem to find the links as I don't have my computer it crapped out. I have done dozzon here and few on some other boards while back.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have done over 6 logs some even with video. I can't seem to find the links as I don't have my computer it crapped out. I have done dozzon here and few on some other boards while back.
You're sarcasm meter needs a tune up.

Please, more video logs DJ. I want to see another 900lbs leg press. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I withdrew from the Ghenerate opportunity (I won't run solo, dammit, I need a pickup pre-workout!), so I'd like to add my app in here.

I do judo 2 hours 3 times a week, each time preceded by a short, dirty workout. I work a lot as well; tonight, I hit judo from 7pm-9pm, and am now in the middle of a 11pm-7am night shift. I'm doing the same Friday night.

Judo is very cerebral, it takes a lot of physical finesse, combined with brute force and speed. I do SO much better when I stim up a bit before class, I simply learn more; problem is, if I'm not working after, I can't sleep until 12-1am, and I either get up to work at 6am, or kids wake me up at 7am.

I'd like to put this stuff through the wringer in different scenarios: pre-judo alone, with stims, first thing in the morning with and without coffee, etc. I've used Clear EDge, Focus XT, Bodyquick, and quite a few more.

I can post daily.