Anabolics Disappearing? AppNut says....

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Sweet! I am excited to see this!

2. Sounds like an expensive Placebo... I would like to know more, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Starting today a steady stream of information...

The first tidbit:

HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world's first hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Starting today a steady stream of information...

The first tidbit:

HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world's first hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

close but no cigar hahah
    souds intersting

4. thread cleaned up for actual topic.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. subbed, for scientific interest.
    •   

6. I guess I can add my sub

7. I'll rephrase the other question that one poster asked....

Does it require PCT, in your honest opinion.

We cannot include E and yourself as E is on TRT, and you are not a male.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What? 180 in a blink - wrong. If my post review is looked over, you will see that I have been recommending several items to people.
    Can you reccomend a good creatine supp?

9. Trinitine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Can you reccomend a good creatine supp?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trinitine.
    Serious? I know it goes against my common sense but I would be interested in trying something different than mono.

11. well... this thread seems to be evolving...

12. Quote Originally Posted by dustin06MR View Post
    well... this thread seems to be evolving...
    Im sure this thread will be better than appnuts product.
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Im sure this thread will be better than appnuts product.
    I'd say you're wrong
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

14. Waiting for more,better than the one?How soon>

15. in for info

16. Subbed. I was very disappointed in the ONE. Hopefully their new products will bring me back, but I will wait for some unbiased logs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Subbed. I was very disappointed in the ONE. Hopefully their new products will bring me back, but I will wait for some unbiased logs.
    why? That stuff was so damn sweet! Was about the best methyl I ever ran!
    I want to see how this compares to Lg's new Natadrol... might be thinking on similar levels here! Hopefully not the same product :P

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd say you're wrong
    I hope so.

19. Def watching
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. ive been disappointed with all appnut products except IGF 2. this better be legit, im tired of crappy products

21. ^^^ awesome name
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. I'm happy to report that this product does work and does indeed kick some butt. I'm thinking the 30+ crowd will feel it's effects the most, but everyone will appreciate the enhanced recovery.

I like saying that, Enhanced Recovery...ahhh.

Anywho, I had a very small hand in the concept development, but Dirk being the brainier mad chemist that he is went farther with the concept than I could have imagined and made a beta that was way too strong for general consumption by the public. After some tweaks, it appears he got it spot on and I have enjoyed beta-guinea pigging it for AN immensely.

And no, I don't even know what the ingredient list is so don't bother asking.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm happy to report that this product does work and does indeed kick some butt. I'm thinking the 30+ crowd will feel it's effects the most, but everyone will appreciate the enhanced recovery.

Anywho, I had a very small hand in the concept development, but Dirk being the brainier mad chemist that he is went farther with the concept than I could have imagined and made a beta that was way too strong for general consumption by the public. After some tweaks, it appears he got it spot on and I have enjoyed beta-guinea pigging it for AN immensely.

How much weight did you gain?

24. Lost a few actually. Wasn't shooting for a bulk during the 2 weeks I tested it in earnest.

25. subbed. Will this be abe to be sold/ sent to australia legally?

26. is this gonna b posted up every couple days?

27. why would we want something we lose weight on? although i know texaslifter89 beta tested it and loved it

28. hopefully this product will give good results and change my opinion of appnut

29. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm happy to report that this product does work and does indeed kick some butt. I'm thinking the 30+ crowd will feel it's effects the most, but everyone will appreciate the enhanced recovery.

curious, why over 30? Im would I be correct in saying this will help raise test levels for us older guys compared to the 20 yr old crowd?

30. Not everyone is 5'10" and 170 pounds, ya know.

Let's see;

Not actively bulking....check.

Lost several pounds on maintenance calories...check.

What could possibly be going on here?

lol

Re: 0ver 30, it's just my opinion really. I'll let the AppNuts crowd do the s'plainin.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM
  2. The Disappearing Male
    By lutherblsstt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:19 PM
  3. The Disappearing Male
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:01 AM