Anabolics Disappearing? AppNut says....

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I guess it's time to kick it in to 3rd gear!


    I am awaiting more information.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    Subbed... will this stack well with IGF2? I love that stuff on it's own and is actually the only app nut supp I use.
    IMO, IGF-2 is indeed the best product in our line-up. However, we DO have a lot of other effective supplements as well, including Lipotrophin-PM, OsteoSport, Drive, RPM, and NeoVar Recomped, etc. IGF-2 stacks excellently with NeoVar Recomped! In fact, IGF-2 works well with most of out line-up...

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Dont feel bad, I am at school . . . it IS my job! Many are feeling the effects of the economy so you are not the only one wanting new supps but having to wait.
    priorities, gemtlemen...

    let's just say that my kid loves his top ramen and cheesy mac

    just kidding
    •   
       


  4. Does this product include a new phytoagent, or is it a synergistic rearrangement of existing compounds? Looking forward to more details.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Does this product include a new phytoagent, or is it a synergistic rearrangement of existing compounds? Looking forward to more details.
    Gentlemen, gentlemen, all will be revealed in due course...

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Gentlemen, gentlemen, all will be revealed in due course...

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Did you read my entire post?

  7. I, am also looking forward to seeing exactly whats on the way too! IN!!
  8. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Ask the real question: 17a-methyl?

  9. You have peaked my interest.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I didn't do a PCT afterwards but then again i'm on TRT so i haven't done a PCT in the last 6 months for anything else either....


    Looking Lean Easy!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    You have peaked my interest.
    Your Interest is always at its Peak..hehehehe

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Your Interest is always at its Peak..hehehehe
    Your company likes that about me. :-)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Your company likes that about me. :-)
    We all like you Silver..seriously, this product has my eye also

  14. Coming off a Mass FX stack, looking for something a little stronger. This just might be it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Looking Lean Easy!

    Must be the Thermogum. :-)

  16. I've must have missed something.
    How do you know that this will be stronger, or - "just might be it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderbrad15 View Post
    Coming off a Mass FX stack, looking for something a little stronger. This just might be it.

  17. If it aint a PH which sounds like it wont be, i just dont really see how it can be any good besides maybe some small gains. Not stiring trouble, would love to be proved wrong but this product being completely different to anything else out on the market.....i just dont see it.
  18. Talking And so it was revealed...


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    ...I am awaiting more information.
    Starting today a steady stream of information...


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Does this product include a new phytoagent, or is it a synergistic rearrangement of existing compounds? Looking forward to more details.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Ask the real question: 17a-methyl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    If it aint a PH which sounds like it wont be, i just dont really see how it can be any good besides maybe some small gains. Not stiring trouble, would love to be proved wrong but this product being completely different to anything else out on the market.....i just dont see it.
    The first tidbit:

    HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world's first hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. sounds interesting

  20. intresting indeed

  21. Sweet! I am excited to see this!

  22. Sounds like an expensive Placebo... I would like to know more, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Starting today a steady stream of information...






    The first tidbit:

    HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world's first hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Starting today a steady stream of information...






    The first tidbit:

    HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world's first hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

    close but no cigar hahah
    souds intersting

  24. thread cleaned up for actual topic.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. subbed, for scientific interest.

  26. I guess I can add my sub

  27. I'll rephrase the other question that one poster asked....

    Does it require PCT, in your honest opinion.

    We cannot include E and yourself as E is on TRT, and you are not a male.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What? 180 in a blink - wrong. If my post review is looked over, you will see that I have been recommending several items to people.
    Can you reccomend a good creatine supp?

  29. Trinitine.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Can you reccomend a good creatine supp?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trinitine.
    Serious? I know it goes against my common sense but I would be interested in trying something different than mono.

  31. well... this thread seems to be evolving...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dustin06MR View Post
    well... this thread seems to be evolving...
    Im sure this thread will be better than appnuts product.
  33. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Im sure this thread will be better than appnuts product.
    I'd say you're wrong
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  34. Waiting for more,better than the one?How soon>

  35. in for info

  36. Subbed. I was very disappointed in the ONE. Hopefully their new products will bring me back, but I will wait for some unbiased logs.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Subbed. I was very disappointed in the ONE. Hopefully their new products will bring me back, but I will wait for some unbiased logs.
    why? That stuff was so damn sweet! Was about the best methyl I ever ran!
    I want to see how this compares to Lg's new Natadrol... might be thinking on similar levels here! Hopefully not the same product :P

  38. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd say you're wrong
    I hope so.

  39. Def watching
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  40. ive been disappointed with all appnut products except IGF 2. this better be legit, im tired of crappy products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM
  2. The Disappearing Male
    By lutherblsstt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:19 PM
  3. The Disappearing Male
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:01 AM
  4. Disappearing Balls
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Log in
Log in