LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the Top pre work out drinks to ever hit the market. Now Its Even Better!! Legal Gear has made it even better with a New Killer Fruit Punch flavor......:thumbsup:

It is that time!, and we are looking for Testers! I will let you know how many testers we plan on picking:), this product can be used on cycle or in PCT, or as a stand alone. We would like to know how you would use it and what you are looking for out of this product....

App's-

Age-
U.S-
Years of training-
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-
Training split/program-
Diet-
What your looking for -
Past Logs, Please post links-
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-

Must make 4-5 updates a week!

Product Write up

~Anadraulic State~
4 NEW TECHNOLOGIES

SERM - Blocks Estrogen
ANTI-AROMATASE - Boosts Testosterone
pSARM - Anabolic Complex
RECEPTOR - Increased Response

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

~Start throwing App's fellas, NOW!!!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Age-18
U.S-Yes(MN)
Years of training-3-4
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-This will be used for its pre workout benefits alone. I have been off of lifting for 3 months, and need something to get my ready for my workouts. LGs Anadraulic State would be perfect to do this.

Training split/program-I will be working with a trainer/nutritionist so the plan will be static.
Diet-same as above
What your looking for - Aid me in my workouts, also a motivator to get energy after a 3 month layoff.

LG has always stood out to me as a solid company, they don't just go with the flow they innovate, and that is what I like.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Aw man, I would love to test the new flavoring system. I did a mini-log on AS earlier. I know I'm not the most frequent poster, but I would definitely keep a solid log for you guys.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111374-my-anadraulic-state.html
There's the log.

US: Yes

Years Training: 5

Method of Use: Standalone.

Training/Program: Use a prescribed overload cycle. Currently in the middle of a medium week, followed by Medium-Heavy, followed by Heavy. Start the cycle again after a de-load week.

What I expect to get out of it: The same thing as my mini-log, but a little more strength increase. I didn't run it long enough to see the strength gains.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, keep the applications coming!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age. 27
Us
Been lifting since junior high, but got serious about 2 years ago
I have been hearing nothing but great reviews, and everytime I go to purchase it its out of stock( it just that good...lol)
Standalone(Besides everyday staples,Fish oil multi...Etc), along with p90X workout.
Super clean diet
and hoping to lose weight (cut/recomp)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks like agreat opportunity. Good luck applicants

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to the contestants on this one....I'm going to running this for my pct. for microdrol. The stuff works like no other.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm 1/2 way thru the original Anadraulic State formula/T-911 stack, and i'd love to try the new AS flavor and run it with Postal!!!

training experience: on/off for 12 years, but hardcore about 2 years
workout reg:
chest-tris-calves-abs / back-bis / legs-abs / shoulders-traps / calves-abs (with cardio)

past post WO products: Xtend, Purple Wraath, NO Synthesize, Green Mag.. cant remember the rest :)

no past logs... but i need to start somewhere :)

i've done a few reviews on products- like LG's 1st Lipotropic Protein, and then the PB flavor

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I tried the original formula and thought the taste was not bad at all, its good to see that a company keeps trying to bring better products to market and make them even better!
You did not mentioned how many testers you're looking for but if you need one testing in PCT I'll throw my hat in this race!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the original formula and thought the taste was not bad at all, its good to see that a company keeps trying to bring better products to market and make them even better!
You did not mentioned how many testers you're looking for but if you need one testing in PCT I'll throw my hat in this race!
By all means Delta:) throw your name in the hat...AS goes well In a PCT, perfect IMO..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Tester numbers are unknown right now. Really comes down to the number of solid applications and the amount we can have ready in the next week or so ;)

Jimmy Alto

Awards
US: Yes
Years Training: 4 years approx.
Benefit: Would be using as a stand-alone
Training: Push/pull, lifting 4 days a week
Diet: Very good. I'm in college and pasta and chicken will be a big part of my diet.
What I'm looking for: Good pre-w/o that can help me put on some lean mass while I'm taking a MWF jogging class.(would be taking AS before lifting, not running)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Age- 20's

U.S- New York

Years of training- A few, "seriously" training for about two.

How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- Would be part of PCT for a nice tren/sd stack!

Training split/program- Kennedy's MASS System or my own, it will depend. If I do mine, it will look like this:
M- Shoulders
T- Chest
W- Legs
T- Back
F- Arms

Diet- Food. Lots and lots of food. Hoping I can keep up 4,000+.

What your looking for - A better tasting AS! I've used the original now twice. Once standalone, once as part of a PCT for hdrol. The taste kills me but the results amaze me.

Past Logs, Please post links- Not a log per se, but my Trifecta Stack Log quickly became the third most viewed thread in the LG subforum, and two people posted saying I "sold" them on the stack.

Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up- I really like this emoicon thing: :icon_lol:, I'd just feel like a d-bag actually using it.

Weather or not I'm selected to log, I'll be using this as part of the PCT. My cycle will be 4 weeks starting early/mid-november, so it will be early/mid December before I start a log of this. If that's too late, give it to someone else!

Last edited:
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I tried the original AS and was very impressed by its effects as a pre workout supplement plus its recovery time, AS sure delivers as promised! the original flavor never bother me much but I'd sure be interested to find out how LG made a good product taste even better!

Years of training:
Been training for 10 years of which the last 4 have been pretty serious

How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?
I'd be trying this product as part on my PCT, this product fits very nicely in ones PCT with its SERM and AI profiles, overall the profile looks very impressive and makes my body crave for Anadraulic State

Training split/program:
I'm currently doing a 3 day split chest/tris, back/biceps, legs/shoulders) and I train 2 days on 1 day off. I'm looking for some crazy Anadraulic State pumps so I can train like a mad man! :head:

Diet -
Diet is pretty clean its made up of mainly lots of chicken breast, brown rice, veggies, beef jerky, oatmeal, nuts and fruits and no junk food, all meals are prepared by yours and truly, plus lots of water.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/136565-mdrol-batch-52897-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132614-delta-force-search.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128447-delta-force-moving.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/123045-dormantfiber-jumps-off.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118288-pushing-dormant-fibers.html

Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-
:hail::hail::hail:
:banana::banana::banana:

:party:Let's get this party started :party:​

Good luck to all participants!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
US:Yes

Years of Training: 5 years, 3 focused

How AS would benefit me:AS would benefit me as a preworkout product. I am currently bulking and building strength in my "off season". I havent been on any supplements for over 3 months now and would love to give this a try.

Training:
Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Back/Biceps
Wednesday: Legs/Calves
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
Friday: Back/Biceps

Diet:

Meal 1:
3 wholes eggs
8oz skim milk
2 pieces white toast

Snack 1:
1 piece of white bread
1 tbs peanut butter

Snack 2:
1 piece of white bread
1 tbs peanut butter

Meal 2:
1 cup of plain oatmeal
2 potatoes
8oz skim milk

Snack 3:
2 pieces white bread
1 tbs peanut butter
1 tbs jelly
1 potato

Meal 3: Dinner #1

Meal 4: Dinner #2

Snack 4:
1 cup cottage cheese
8oz skim milk

What am I looking for:
I am looking to gain as much natural mass and strength as possible before next summer.
I also play Softball and Flag football and would like an endurance boost as well.

Logs:This would be my first but certainly not last ;)

Additional supps:
None, will add whey post workout if i start taking AS.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
28 years old, live in TN, trained for 5 years, am a fire fighter and between that and the gym I punish my body

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep em coming guys!...dont miss out on this:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age-25
U.S-Yes
Years of training-7 years BBing; 3 years MMA
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-I would be using this in conjunction with my PCT (toremifene) for my Cynostane cycle
Training split/program-
Mon: Chest/Biceps, MMA
Tue: Legs
Wed: MMA
Thu: Off
Fri: Back
Sat: Tri/Delt/Traps/Core
Sun: Off

I use varying rep ranges from 3-15 depending on the specific lift. For the most part, I am a moderate volume trainer, but I like to train at a very high level of intensity. Obviously, this will be used specifically to maintain the strength and cardio gains from this cycle

Diet-
~300g carbs, 240g protein, 70g fat

My diet is based around PRAL scores and includes 5-7 servings of produce per day with minimal gluten. I have 5-7 meals per day comprised of eggs, ground turkey breast, chicken breast, protein powder, red potatoes, buckwheat pancakes, and lots of fresh produce. I generally have 2-3 servings of fruit along with 3-5 servings of vegetables; my main sources are apples, raisins, tomatoes, broccoli, and green beans.

What you're looking for - something to give me some aggression and a nice energy kick while in PCT. Painful pumps are always a bonus as well.

The One Log
DCP/XF Log
Jungle Warfare/Pro-Anabol

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Age-24

U.S-Norman, OK (Boomer!!!!)

Years of training-Was a gymnast for 10 years and after quick that have done nothing but lift weights so I would say 5+

How AS would benifit you? I would like to try it standalone and compare it to sustain alpha in the test boosting compartment and sp250 for prework umph. Actually thought about stacking it with X-factor for 50days. Don't yall think that would be killer!!! Prob would run it by itself the first time just to see the results I could get with it alone but it is a thought.

Training split/program-I was doing a 5 day split but currently got ahold of rob faigins books (hormonally intelligent exercises and natural hormone enhancement books...which I feel are just superburb books that are scientifically backed) and have switched to this:
Mon-Chest/Upper Back
Tue-Cardio/Abs
Wed-Legs/Lower Back
Thur-OFF
Fri-Arms/Shoulders
Sat-Cardio/Abs
Sun-OFF
*I could potentially be adding a martial arts class to my cardio days if time permits.

Diet-Right now I am in the first phase of rob faigins diet. It is a high protein/high fat diet and low carbs. Basically I deplet my glycogen stores in the first 7 days then carb load then deplete again and carb load 3 days after then again 4 days after and cycle between every 3/4 days for my carbs keeping them around 30gm on days I am not carb loading and shooting for 200+gm on days I carb load. I am not really counting cal's/proteins/or fats....just shooting for making sure my carbs stay in check. I don't really need to loose too much weight or sacrifice too much muscle loss.

What your looking for -I am looking to not only retain muscle but actually try to add some while losing some fat.

Past Logs, Please post links-No past logs just a few reviews here and there. Actually gave ya'll a review on NO Infusion..I thought it was good and for some reason that is the only product I have tried by LG

Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up
Would give the product a fair rating into its effectiveness if given the opportunity to try it out. Would give before and after measurements with pics.

Well I tried to put up a pic for ya'll but couldn't fig out how to get it to work. :(

Last edited:
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
im psyched on this! LG never dissapoints us loyal lifters :)

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Newbie to AM But not To Training.

Age-24

U.S- Yes

Years of training- Started about 9 years ago on and off. Been steady for the last 3 years.

How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- I want to see how this runs standalone. Currently I am "back to the basics" Protein, Bcaa's,Multi, Caffeine and lots of food.

Training split/program-
Mon: Chest/Triceps, Abs, Carido (Rowing or Running)
Tue: Back/Biceps, Abs, Cardio (Rowing or Running)
Wed: Legs, Abs
Thu: Shoulders, Abs, Cardio
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

I work on the weekends and I can never get a good workout in. BOO Work on the weekends!
I focus on doing 4 sets of 6-8 reps depending on the exersize.

Diet-Chicken, tuna, eggs and pasta. The occasional PB&J. I eat the same stuff everyday.

What your looking for - I'm looking for some good strengt gains and as much lean mass as possible. Its be awhile since I have tried anything that will help me push to really change my physic and give me that extra momentum in the gym. I would love to be able to run this with some t-911 if I got the chance.

Past Logs, Please post links-None, hopefully this will be the start for me!

Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up: Will provide before, during and after photos upon request. I will also try to get starting bf % and after.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm getting excited about this! I think I check am like ever 10min to see if anything has updated haha! This is gonna be great! Hope I'm one of the testers! If not will be buying a tub soon! Ready for some serious A-game with LG

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm getting excited about this! I think I check am like ever 10min to see if anything has updated haha! This is gonna be great! Hope I'm one of the testers! If not will be buying a tub soon! Ready for some serious A-game with LG
I right there with you mate! I've read great reviews with AS, oh pick me pick me :01: Good luck everyone!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I right there with you mate! I've read great reviews with AS, oh pick me pick me :01: Good luck everyone!
no joke, AS just plain WORKS. i'm also hoping i get picked to try the improved flavoring.

to be honest... i'd still run AS as my PreWO if it tasted like ass and batteries. :dead1:

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
no joke, AS just plain WORKS. i'm also hoping i get picked to try the improved flavoring.

to be honest... i'd still run AS as my PreWO if it tasted like ass and batteries. :dead1:
:wtf1:

Ass and batteries might be a stretch, but it's awful. I'm the same way though, been through 2 tubs, even with the taste. As for effect though, there's no other products in its class.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Have they decided how many apps they are going to accept?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man your tuff..thanks for the feedback:)

:wtf1:

Ass and batteries might be a stretch, but it's awful. I'm the same way though, been through 2 tubs, even with the taste. As for effect though, there's no other products in its class.
As is in its own class... and once this revamped flavor comes out, IMO all hell is goign to break loose with people trying to get it..

Have they decided how many apps they are going to accept?

We are waiting to see how many tubs we get to test..

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
As is in its own class... and once this revamped flavor comes out, IMO all hell is goign to break loose with people trying to get it..
:eek:uttahere:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to be a tester just based off of how many times I check the site daily seeing if I have been picked and what the 411 is. I want it now!!!!! Ya'll who have already tried it and said hey great it is are making me jealous. I NEED some haha! Although it doesn't sound too tasty.....until.......NOW!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I think I need to be a tester just based off of how many times I check the site daily seeing if I have been picked and what the 411 is. I want it now!!!!! Ya'll who have already tried it and said hey great it is are making me jealous. I NEED some haha! Although it doesn't sound too tasty.....until.......NOW!
It is that good, and is most definitely worth the wait.

And here's an insider secret so you don't have to check all the time: Click on "User CP" on the top bar, if the thread is in bold and listed there, someone's posted since the last time you looked. If it's not listed there, then noone's posted. Hope that saves you some time!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks impulse. I actually check my email because I get email updates. I know I keep reading the reviews and wish I had it in my hands right now. The ingredient profile looks pretty stellar to say the least. Even though I have never tried the old formula, taste really isn't an issue for me if I am seeing results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw awesome results with this guys. If you wanna log a killer product for free this is it!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?
I'd cycle it, and I'd also advise you try one scoop before you try two. Really.

I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good impulse thanks. Now just waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones that gets to try this out and if not will be ordering soon.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd cycle it, and I'd also advise you try one scoop before you try two. Really.

I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.
x2... 1 scoop of AS was very effective... 2 scoops and I was flying!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good impulse thanks. Now just waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones that gets to try this out and if not will be ordering soon.

I agree! Goodluck m8!

Fightback- TBH I did not read every page of you log but skimmed through it to see what results you recieved and to see some of the questions people and answered. Great log! I really want to put this to the test.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.
What type of PCT did you run with a stack like that?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update. I need something to work towards. Just get me. Ill drive myself like no other!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.
Your right, I read it wrong. T-911 can be used as a PCT. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What do yall think of this stack?
X-factor/AS/t-911? I would think it would help lean u out really well while giving you some good size/strength increases.