LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    no joke, AS just plain WORKS. i'm also hoping i get picked to try the improved flavoring.

to be honest... i'd still run AS as my PreWO if it tasted like ass and batteries.
    Man your tuff..thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post

Ass and batteries might be a stretch, but it's awful. I'm the same way though, been through 2 tubs, even with the taste. As for effect though, there's no other products in its class.
    As is in its own class... and once this revamped flavor comes out, IMO all hell is goign to break loose with people trying to get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Have they decided how many apps they are going to accept?

We are waiting to see how many tubs we get to test..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    As is in its own class... and once this revamped flavor comes out, IMO all hell is goign to break loose with people trying to get it..
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //
    •   

3. I think I need to be a tester just based off of how many times I check the site daily seeing if I have been picked and what the 411 is. I want it now!!!!! Ya'll who have already tried it and said hey great it is are making me jealous. I NEED some haha! Although it doesn't sound too tasty.....until.......NOW!

4. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I think I need to be a tester just based off of how many times I check the site daily seeing if I have been picked and what the 411 is. I want it now!!!!! Ya'll who have already tried it and said hey great it is are making me jealous. I NEED some haha! Although it doesn't sound too tasty.....until.......NOW!
    It is that good, and is most definitely worth the wait.

And here's an insider secret so you don't have to check all the time: Click on "User CP" on the top bar, if the thread is in bold and listed there, someone's posted since the last time you looked. If it's not listed there, then noone's posted. Hope that saves you some time!

5. haha thanks impulse. I actually check my email because I get email updates. I know I keep reading the reviews and wish I had it in my hands right now. The ingredient profile looks pretty stellar to say the least. Even though I have never tried the old formula, taste really isn't an issue for me if I am seeing results.
    •   

6. [QUOTE=Liftergym33;2157031]As is in its own class... and once this revamped flavor comes out, IMO all hell is goign to break loose with people trying to get it..
    QUOTE]

7. Saw awesome results with this guys. If you wanna log a killer product for free this is it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?

9. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?
    I'd cycle it, and I'd also advise you try one scoop before you try two. Really.

I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.

10. Sounds good impulse thanks. Now just waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones that gets to try this out and if not will be ordering soon.

11. double post sorry

12. Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post

I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.
    x2... 1 scoop of AS was very effective... 2 scoops and I was flying!

13. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Sounds good impulse thanks. Now just waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones that gets to try this out and if not will be ordering soon.

I agree! Goodluck m8!

Fightback- TBH I did not read every page of you log but skimmed through it to see what results you recieved and to see some of the questions people and answered. Great log! I really want to put this to the test.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?
    1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.

15. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.
    What type of PCT did you run with a stack like that?

16. Update. I need something to work towards. Just get me. Ill drive myself like no other!!!

17. Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.
    Your right, I read it wrong. T-911 can be used as a PCT. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Your right, I read it wrong. T-911 can be used as a PCT. Thank you for clarifying this for me.
    It's a damn sweet product man!

20. What do yall think of this stack?
    X-factor/AS/t-911? I would think it would help lean u out really well while giving you some good size/strength increases.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post

agree, with any product you want to cycle it, but you can go more then 30 days though, would'nt go to far out though...

Keep the App's coming in Guys

22. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    What do yall think of this stack?
    X-factor/AS/t-911? I would think it would help lean u out really well while giving you some good size/strength increases.
    I've never heard of x-factor and just did some reasearch on it and Arachidonic Acid. I would spend the the extra money on a tub of AS and go with 2 scoops + 1 tab of t-911.

From the logs I've read about AS and t-911 and seeing what they are mad of, I think you would be wasting money on adding x-factor.

But, its only a personal opinion.

23. Dying to try this new flavor, im holding out on starting all pre and post supps
    till this thread is over

24. Where did everyone go? Any updates as to when testers will be picked to try some AS out?

25. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Where did everyone go? Any updates as to when testers will be picked to try some AS out?
    Im waiting on word to see how many tubs were going to be able to hand out for testing

26. Sweet thanks for the quick reply liftergym33. I feel like a little kid at christmas. Haha

27. Me too. I havnt been so anxious for something in a long time.

28. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Sweet thanks for the quick reply liftergym33. I feel like a little kid at christmas. Haha

Call me lightning

29. wow, I didn't think this thread would die off like this. Any updates ?

Oh btw, since I'm here, I gotta brag to someone I finally hit 250 on flat bench today doing 1 rep x 2

30. nice job Cpo! keep on pushing those plates homeboy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. ****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:54 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM