LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    double post sorry

  2. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post
    I'd cycle it, and I'd also advise you try one scoop before you try two. Really.

    I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

    Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.
    x2... 1 scoop of AS was very effective... 2 scoops and I was flying!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  3. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Sounds good impulse thanks. Now just waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones that gets to try this out and if not will be ordering soon.

    I agree! Goodluck m8!

    Fightback- TBH I did not read every page of you log but skimmed through it to see what results you recieved and to see some of the questions people and answered. Great log! I really want to put this to the test.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?
    1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

    LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.
  5. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    1 scoop + 1 tab of T-911. i highly recommend it.

    LG is in the business of making me an animal in the gym with this stuff they put out.
    What type of PCT did you run with a stack like that?
  6. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Update. I need something to work towards. Just get me. Ill drive myself like no other!!!
  7. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.
  8. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Cpo, I don't think you need to run a pct with that stack unless I am mistaken. They aren't prohormones.
    Your right, I read it wrong. T-911 can be used as a PCT. Thank you for clarifying this for me.
  9. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Your right, I read it wrong. T-911 can be used as a PCT. Thank you for clarifying this for me.
    It's a damn sweet product man!
  10. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    What do yall think of this stack?
    X-factor/AS/t-911? I would think it would help lean u out really well while giving you some good size/strength increases.
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    fightback, looks like you had some great results. Guess I am gonna need to get 2 tubs to run the full dose like you did. Keep it up! Can you go past the 30days on this stuff or is it recommended to cycle off after 30days? Just curious if you would still see results after those 30 days or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post
    I'd cycle it, and I'd also advise you try one scoop before you try two. Really.

    I'm a stim junkie. I'm the guy who would take 2-3 SX at a time. And one scoop of AS does it's job. It's rare I need two scoops.

    Not saying two isn't the tits, just start with one, as it will more than likely do the job.

    agree, with any product you want to cycle it, but you can go more then 30 days though, would'nt go to far out though...



    Keep the App's coming in Guys
  12. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    What do yall think of this stack?
    X-factor/AS/t-911? I would think it would help lean u out really well while giving you some good size/strength increases.
    I've never heard of x-factor and just did some reasearch on it and Arachidonic Acid. I would spend the the extra money on a tub of AS and go with 2 scoops + 1 tab of t-911.

    From the logs I've read about AS and t-911 and seeing what they are mad of, I think you would be wasting money on adding x-factor.

    But, its only a personal opinion.
  13. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Dying to try this new flavor, im holding out on starting all pre and post supps
    till this thread is over
  14. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    Where did everyone go? Any updates as to when testers will be picked to try some AS out?
  15. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Where did everyone go? Any updates as to when testers will be picked to try some AS out?
    Im waiting on word to see how many tubs were going to be able to hand out for testing
  16. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    Sweet thanks for the quick reply liftergym33. I feel like a little kid at christmas. Haha
  17. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Me too. I havnt been so anxious for something in a long time.
  18. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Sweet thanks for the quick reply liftergym33. I feel like a little kid at christmas. Haha

    Call me lightning
  19. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    wow, I didn't think this thread would die off like this. Any updates ?

    Oh btw, since I'm here, I gotta brag to someone I finally hit 250 on flat bench today doing 1 rep x 2
  20. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Answers
    0


    nice job Cpo! keep on pushing those plates homeboy.
  21. Registered User
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    0


    Age:22
    US:Yes
    Years of Training:Approx. 2 1/2 years focused
    How AS would benefit you:AS would benefit as a standalone product. I am currently clean bulking and being the perfect state to gain muscle growth is the state I need to be in. I thrive off the pump and endurance I have in the gym and this product seems to be that go-to product for this.
    Training:
    Monday: Chest/Tri
    Wednesday: Shoulder/Back
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Chest/Arms

    Diet:
    Sample day:

    Meal 1:
    2 cups oatmeal
    6 egg whites on whole wheat toast with cheddar
    2 cups milk

    Meal 2:
    1 cup yogurt
    2 scoop protein in milk

    Meal 3:
    6 oz. chuck steak
    1 can sauteed mushrooms

    Meal 4:
    2 cups enriched pasta

    Meal 5:
    2 cups cottage cheese
    1 tspn natty PB

    Snacks:
    cashews/almonds/popcorn

    What are you looking for:
    I am looking to continue to put on responsible muscle mass with limited fat. Albeit gaining fat is not a bad thing at this point as I am bulking. Looking for a good pump in the gym as well as increases in endurance which ultimately result in upward movements in strength/reps

    Logs:
    Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS

    More of a review-type log. Would have no issue getting more detailed.
    Additional supps:
    Fish oil
    Whey
  22. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Looking good guys
  23. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Man there are a few good applications in here!!
  24. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    Had 2 tests today & almost zero sleep last night! Wish I had me some AS to get me through my workout today
  25. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Had 2 tests today & almost zero sleep last night! Wish I had me some AS to get me through my workout today
    I second that!

    I had a killer workout yesterday (getting into heavier weight) and I a walking zombie today.
  26. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Does begging help?
    Or is putting your app. in and waiting patiently like me
    the way to go...
  27. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    Any updates today guys? Sorry I am just anxious .
  28. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Just got word from the bossman! 3 tubs of AS is what will be given out this weekend is the cuttoff date for all App's!
  29. Registered User
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Just got word from the bossman! 3 tubs of AS is what will be given out this weekend is the cuttoff date for all App's!
  30. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Just got word from the bossman! 3 tubs of AS is what will be given out this weekend is the cuttoff date for all App's!


  31. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0


    I can't believe more people aren't putting apps in for this. That is fine with me though. The less apps, the less competition for me. haha. I think I would generate a very nice review just as everyone else with apps in would. Just a few more days!!!!!!!
  32. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    The Winners!

    deltaforce
    rodja
    KevinR

    Well done guys, PM me your addresses ASAP and I will get this out just as fast.
    To those that didn't win, this was a damn tough choice and a few of you new guys got really close to beign selected, keep running logs and your chance will come soon
  33. Registered User
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The Winners!

    deltaforce
    rodja
    KevinR

    Well done guys, PM me your addresses ASAP and I will get this out just as fast.
    To those that didn't win, this was a damn tough choice and a few of you new guys got really close to beign selected, keep running logs and your chance will come soon


    Awesome! So excited to run this product and giving everyone a good, detailed log!

    PM'd
  34. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post


    Awesome! So excited to run this product and giving everyone a good, detailed log!

    PM'd
    word brother! Look forward to your thoughts!
  35. Cpo
    Cpo is offline
    Registered User
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The Winners!

    deltaforce
    rodja
    KevinR

    Well done guys, PM me your addresses ASAP and I will get this out just as fast.
    To those that didn't win, this was a damn tough choice and a few of you new guys got really close to beign selected, keep running logs and your chance will come soon
    Great job guys! Looking forward to seeing these logs.
  36. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The Winners!

    deltaforce
    rodja
    KevinR

    Well done guys, PM me your addresses ASAP and I will get this out just as fast.
    To those that didn't win, this was a damn tough choice and a few of you new guys got really close to beign selected, keep running logs and your chance will come soon
    AWESOME!!! thank you LG for giving me this opportunity to log this product! My new log will be started upon ar*****!

    PM sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  37. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Awesome Picks!
  38. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Make sure you guys post your logs in this thread..
  39. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Awesome Picks!
    Yeah 3 goodies in there for sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Make sure you guys post your logs in this thread..
    Indeed, makes it much easier to find them
  40. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Should be sent out ASAP gusy, have sent out all the addresses now
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. ****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in