ØMaximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair
ØOptimizes the Post-Workout “Anabolic Window”
ØRefuels Muscle Energy stores
ØRebuilds Muscle Tissue
ØReplenishes Vital Nutrients
ØBoosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms
PRODUCT INFORMATION MANUAL

I. WHAT IS RECON™?

RECON™ is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON™ was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athlete’s total training program – the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the “anabolic window”. RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharm’s RECON™.

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON™ Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON™ allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body’s internal environment.

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix MAXIMIZES POST-WORKOUT GROWTH AND REPAIR by:

* REFUELING Muscle Energy Stores
* REPLENISHING Vital Nutrients Lost During Intense Training
* REBUILDING Muscle Tissue by Providing Critical Growth Enhancing Nutrients
* REGENERATING - Scavenges Cellular Pollution and Remove Metabolic Waste
* RELOADING Muscle Cells by Stimulating Hyper-Loaded Nutrient Uptake
* RECHARGING - Blocks Stress-Induced and Post-Workout Catabolism
* FEEDING RECOVERY - Boost Immune and Recovery Mechanisms.

II. HOW DOES RECON™ WORK?

RECON™ combines 7 natural Matrices specifically formulated to fuel the body’s muscle-building, repair and recovery systems to maximize post-workout growth and repair and optimize the “anabolic window”. RECON™ is hyper-loaded with glycogen-replenishing, muscle-loading specific carbohydrates (Carb-Max blend), stress hormone regulators and cellular detoxifiers to prevent catabolism and promote cellular health, and immuno-modulators to maximize health and recovery. RECON™ also target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body’s adaptive response to hard training.

NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD TRAIN WITHOUT RECON™.

Careful combination of the key ingredients in RECON™ result in the most comprehensive POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY AND MUSCLE-BUILDING formula-ever!

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix contains:

·RECOVER Matrix:
·The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known for its immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON™ has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.
·REBUILD Matrix (Anabolic Primer):
·Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training “window of growth”, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON™ contains 6 grams of EAA’s and 6 grams of BCAAs
·REFUEL Matrix (Muscle Extender):
·Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON™ REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.
·REGENERATE Matrix (Muscle Detoxifier):
·RECON™ is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.
·RELOAD Matrix (Insulinogenic):
·Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON™ contains several proven nutrient “drivers”, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON™’s RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.
·RECHARGE Matrix (Anti-Stress-Adaptogen):
·Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.
·REPLENISHMENT Matrix (Carb-Max™ blend):
·Carb-Max™ blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max™ blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.

III. RECON™ - PRODUCT SUMMARY
KEY POINTS of RECON™
What makes RECON™ such critical nutrition for hard-training athletes?

RECON™’s powerful, comprehensive formulation contains active ingredients scientifically proven to address all key components of the post-training recovery process; and most-importantly, RECON™ contains sufficient quantities of all key active agents to make RECON™ the most impactful and one of the most important products for athletes today. There is no other product like RECON™.

RECON™
ØMaximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair
ØOptimizes the Post-Workout “Anabolic Window”
ØRefuels Muscle Energy stores
ØRebuilds Muscle Tissue
ØReplenishes Vital Nutrients
ØBoosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms

IV. RECON™ FAQ’S

SAFETY and DRUG-LIKE EFFECTS:
“Do I need to cycle off RECON™?”

NO. Although RECON™ supports the body’s natural anabolic properties, it is not itself a hormonal product. RECON™ provides the vital substrates and nutrients to support recovery and aggressive muscle building, utilizing the “anabolic window” to maximize muscle growth and repair.
“Will I fail a drug-test while taking RECON™?”
No. RECON™ is not a hormonal product, and contains no illegal or banned substances. However, as with any food supplement, you should be sure to double-check the banned substances of the organization that sanctions your event against the ingredient list of RECON™.

USAGE:
“What is the best way to use RECON™?”

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix was designed to address every facet of the post-workout recovery process. RECON™ refuels muscle cells, replenishes vital nutrients and rebuilds and repairs hard-trained muscles. RECON™ should be taken immediately following intense training sessions, to take advantage of the body’s temporary hyper-absorbable state. Glycogen- and nutrient-starved muscle cells will literally soak up the muscle-building, growth- and recovery-enhancing ingredients in RECON™
*MMA or high-intensity endurance athletes note: RECON™ contains several performance-enhancing ingredients that stave off fatigue and scavenge cellular pollution to regenerate ATP (cellular energy). For prolonged high-intensity activity (training sessions or competition lasting longer than 90 minutes) it is recommended that you sip on 1 serving of RECON™ to refuel energy stores, stave off fatigue and improve muscular performance. Consume 1 serving of RECON™ for every 60-90 minutes of sustained high-intensity training. Immediately following the end of this high-intensity physical activity period, consume an additional serving of RECON™. This final serving will facilitate repair and recovery, and prep the body for the next day’s training or competition.
“Can I use RECON every day?”
RECON™ is a post-workout recovery and growth product. It is recommended to take RECON™ immediately after any high-intensity training session. The effects of RECON™ will not diminish with regular usage. Take RECON™ after every intense training session, in order to maximize adaptation to the training protocol.

RESULTS:
“What is the “anabolic window” of growth?”

Research has shown that there is a critical time period immediately following high-intensity physical activity, up to about 60 minutes following conclusion of the physical activity, during which the body’s cells are in a hyper-absorbable state. During this “anabolic window”, the body’s cells have heightened sensitivity to insulin, and dramatically increased nutrient uptake is possible. RECON™ was formulated to take advantage of this period of accelerated uptake and growth by providing key nutrient drivers and critical nutrition to feed and maximize the growth response.

“What can I expect from taking RECON™?”
Hard-training athletes who utilize RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix will experience dramatically improved recovery, decreased muscle fatigue and soreness, and improved performance in subsequent training sessions. Used over as little as 2-3 weeks, athletes using RECON™ will experience gains in muscle size, fullness and performance that will noticeably exceed the results experienced by non-users. Athletes using RECON™ for even 2-3 weeks will find that they are able to literally out-train and out-perform their non-RECON™ using teammates or training partners.
Athletes who use RECON™ will find that they can return to the training field or the ring quicker, they can train harder, and recovery faster than ever before. RECON™ is very powerful, and unique. There is no product like it on the market today.

Elite level athletes know that victory is earned in the preparation for game day. If you are serious about your results, you realize that your post-workout formula is the key to your success. Let Musclepharm’s RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix help give you the recovery edge to put you back in the gym, on the field or on the matt sooner, and stronger. At long last, you have exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Train hard, train smart…Recover. WIN!

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix - For high-intensity athletes who demand maximum results! Add it to your arsenal!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We are looking for 10 testers to log our newest release, Recon. If you haven't already heard Recon is going to set the standard in post workout recovery products. Please tell me why you want the product and what you stand to benefit from it and I will select the ten people who plead their case the best. Some good things to throw into your post are your style of training, duration of training, goals, diet, and what ingredients you specifically like. Good Luck and get writiting!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang already have a log going right now otherwise id be all over this!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to give this a run. I have been typically using typical WPI as my post w/o usually with extra gluatmine and bcaa's .

Presently I am 2.5 weeks out from a PL competition and any extra assistance I can get to recover, grow and improve will be greatly appreciated and necessary. I ha ve been training for over 20 years, and only over the last few have really gotten back into a pl style and have seen very solid results. I am trying to stay lean for this (198) and need extra help for this to be successful.

Anyone who knows me and knows previous logs, know that I am a huge BA fan and proponent of its work. I thrive off of the tingles.

Good luck to all who throw their apps in

Victorvondoom

Awards
I would enjoy if i could give this product a run. I currently attending college and on The swim team, and i go 2 practices a day plus weights 5 times a week. Im usually on lockdown on my diet, its pre-planned by my coach. I am also into my first year of lifting weights. Im looking forward to more intense training this December when our competition season starts.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I would enjoy if i could give this product a run. I currently attending college and on The swim team, and i go 2 practices a day plus weights 5 times a week. Im usually on lockdown on my diet, its pre-planned by my coach. I am also into my first year of lifting weights. Im looking forward to more intense training this December when our competition season starts.
I like this application! I have a daughter who swims and they have brutal workouts.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to get in on this!!! I think I would benefit from this seeing as I never really have included post recovery in any of my training for all of its years. The older you get and the more years you put in is starting to take a toll so I think its time for a post wo supp. The reload Matrix looks pretty interesting currently training last about 90 min with a am. cardio session of 30-45 min which will restart next week. I would post past logs but im a newer member And I need like 2 most post. Good luck to everyone this product looks pretty solid!

Brado70

Awards
I think that Recon would be a great addition to my daily workouts. I attend Southern Illinois University in Carbondale and I'm looking for a great post-workout that is "legal" by the NCAA. I lift four to five times a week hitting legs the hardest. I would like to see what Recon can do for recovery and strength, especially in my squat and clean area. My lifts usually run for an hour and a half, we lift and train pretty intense during that time frame. My diet usaually consist of 8 egg whites and a shake in the morning as well as a cup of oatmeal. I also have 5 other meals throughout the day consisting of chicken breast to steak to ground beef with greans. I think Recon would be able to give me the extra boost that I need and overall would give me gains for my training. My favortie ingredient in Recon would have to be the Carb-Max blend, many post workouts do not even contain any carbs.

ageorgep83

Awards
I would love to try RECON. I am a traveling sales rep and as many people know most traveling sales reps are extremely over weight. I am wanting to change that stereo type. I am currently 9 months into my workout plan created by Tim Lutz and felling great! I am looking for a good recovery supplement. I am currently taking SHRED MATRIX and ASSUALT. I have been taking Muscle Pharm products for almost a year now and am a firm believer in all of thier products!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my name in for this too. Looks like a great product. I workout on a typical week, 4 times. Weights, biking and a game of hockey Sunday nights is what I do. As Marms indicated, it's tougher for us older guys to recover after workouts and if Recon can help with this, that would be great!
Thanks for the consideration!
Edvanp :cool:

BOOSTED11

BOOSTED11

Awards

I would love to try this product. i am currently a U.S. Navy rescue swimmer and i am getting honorably discharged in 20 days and taking a break. While being a rescue swimmer has kept me in shape, the kind of exercise we do required extreme endurance which has left me little oppurtunity to build the kind of mass i really want.

once i seperate i plan to start bulking until i reach my goal of 225 (im 6'2) and i think this product could really assist me because DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) gets to me every once in a while. It will be the ONLY suplement i take other than caffeine so i believe it will be a great testament to its abilities.

My current routine involves a lot of heavy dumbell movements (110+) and usually i will pair triceps with chest, biceps with back and so on. Once i start bulking i intend to start getting serious with dead lifts, squats and overhead presses. My diet will consist of high protein, moderate carb and low sodium, plus a few tricks i have learned myself :wink1:.

Thank you for the consideration and i hope you choose me!

UKStrength

Same here, would love to try this out but I'll be logging Avant Labs' latest baby :)

dcw86

Awards
I think I should get the chance to be a tester of this new post workout supplement because I am in the Army and I do a lot of training in the gym and out of the gym for army training wise. I think the supplement would be good to see how it works for me when I take it after a day in the gym and after a day of training out in the field for the army as a soldier. I also personally know Jay Bednar who is a MP Rep cause I went to school with him and all that good stuff. Keep the troops in your thoughts and prayers and I hope I can be one of the testers. Thanks!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
RECON

Tester: Bravoboy
Height:6ft.
Weight:211lb.
Lifting Experience: 10+ years.

I would like to run a log of your Recon. The most important supplements in the world are the ones for your post-workout. We all grow outside of the gym-not in. Recovery is the most important. All I typically use for Post Workout is Whey Protein and fruit. Then about 45.min. later i eat/eat/eat.
I plan on using a DC Style Training whyle on Recon. I will modify it somewhat and hit some supersets differently and get in and out of the gym in about 45min. to 1hr. but it will be intense and nonstop. My diet will be pretty strict but usually always difficult since I am a teacher/coach and time is very important to me. My goal is to get the most out of this supplement and continue to grow while i am going about my busy day.
There is no doubt that protein, BCAA, creatine, and beta alanine are among my favorite supplements for recovery and conditioning.
I will be glad to give my honest review/log of RECON!

Thank you for the time and oppportunity that i may have to run Recon!
Bravoboy

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to throw my name in for this too. Looks like a great product. I workout on a typical week, 4 times. Weights, biking and a game of hockey Sunday nights is what I do. As Marms indicated, it's tougher for us older guys to recover after workouts and if Recon can help with this, that would be great!
Thanks for the consideration!
Edvanp :cool:
My vote for the older segment...We need all the recovery help we can get!!

bigboy619

Awards
Rodja,
this is Pete - 619 Muscle - you're gonna love this formula. I'll see if I can get it over to you. We've just finished tweaking the carb component. Immediate, and time-staggered for ongoing recovery, and support of anabolic processes...

We were gonna call this product "Holy-crap!-everything-I-need-to-grow-but-the-kitchen-sink!" but we thought it was kinda wordy - RECON is just easier to say.

When we finished designing this product with Dr. Serrano, I said to the bosses "are you guys kidding? this is one helluva product! 60,000mg of powerful actives per serving!

Info coming...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja,
this is Pete - 619 Muscle - you're gonna love this formula. I'll see if I can get it over to you. We've just finished tweaking the carb component. Immediate, and time-staggered for ongoing recovery, and support of anabolic processes...

We were gonna call this product "Holy-crap!-everything-I-need-to-grow-but-the-kitchen-sink!" but we thought it was kinda wordy - RECON is just easier to say.

When we finished designing this product with Dr. Serrano, I said to the bosses "are you guys kidding? this is one helluva product! 60,000mg of powerful actives per serving!

Info coming...
Awaiting the info.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paul, you purposefully waited until I was on a ketogenic diet to release Recon, didn't you?! You just thought to yourself, "I know Resolve's been waitin' for this release since like last year, this'll REALLY get him good." Y'know, because I'm sure you make all the release timing decisions... ;) :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paul, you purposefully waited until I was on a ketogenic diet to release Recon, didn't you?! You just thought to yourself, "I know Resolve's been waitin' for this release since like last year, this'll REALLY get him good." Y'know, because I'm sure you make all the release timing decisions... ;) :lol:
This puts a damper on our post w/o supplement kit R!!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'8
Weight:230lbs

Supplement History: I started lifting and nutrition at a very vulnerable age of 15, so I tried almost every type of supplement out there, and learned what to look for in a solid product. I have not lifted for 3 months as I was sick and than was working, so I would love to have a little extra tool to help me recover after a 3 month lay off.

My goals will be to lose the extra bf I put on during the layoff, and will be logging my diet and training so I will do a thorough log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the level of disclosure on this label. It's made plain that each ingredient is in a sufficient amount a to actually have a good effect, rather than just a "proprietary blend" on everything
Thats what we pride ourselves on bud. WTF is the point of putting out a lackluster product that people are going to try once or twice and realize that it sucks when we can put out a properly dosed and researched product that works. Our retention rate for our customers has been outstanding so far and the main reason is because people are actually getting the results from different ingredients that they have only ever tried at underdosed servings before.

PS Babywife clued me in that you were on a Keto diet so we decided to finally release Recon. :nana:
On a serious not I am in kind of the same boat, but I am using the anabolic diet so I will experiment and see what will be the best way to utilize Recon in a low carb environment. I probably will just slam Recon post training and drop my other daily carbs, but I was thinking about just sipping Recon throughout the day so that I will not spike my insulin enough to change my energy utilization but will still get the benefits of the different ingredients.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Wow one of the more impressive profiles I have seen in a while, good job MP!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what we pride ourselves on bud. WTF is the point of putting out a lackluster product that people are going to try once or twice and realize that it sucks when we can put out a properly dosed and researched product that works. Our retention rate for our customers has been outstanding so far and the main reason is because people are actually getting the results from different ingredients that they have only ever tried at underdosed servings before.

PS Babywife clued me in that you were on a Keto diet so we decided to finally release Recon. :nana:
On a serious not I am in kind of the same boat, but I am using the anabolic diet so I will experiment and see what will be the best way to utilize Recon in a low carb environment. I probably will just slam Recon post training and drop my other daily carbs, but I was thinking about just sipping Recon throughout the day so that I will not spike my insulin enough to change my energy utilization but will still get the benefits of the different ingredients.
Absolutely: the dosing of MP's other products are spot on, and Recon looks just as good. As for Recon low-CHO use, sounds good. You could even just use it on your refeed days, that's probably what I'd do.

rarinden

rarinden

Awards
Name: Rarinden
Ht: 6'0''
Wt: 237
Training Experience: 15 years
Training Goals: Hypertrophy
Training Style: Hybrid HST/DC training (paused rep style)

Currently using a wide range of supplements. Loving my newly added Bulletproof and considering adding some more MP products, Battlefuel being #1 on the list after I'm done with Prime. I am currently only using Syntha 6 + fruit for post workout nutrition.

I have been searching for a great post workout supplement and would love to log Recon. The Recon profile promises some great things. I am especially interested in the areas of Regenerate and Recharge. The elements keeping cortisol levels in check post workout is one of the components of this product that makes it already stand out among the rest.

I am always on the lookout for optimal post workout nutrition and have yet to find something that satisfies my demands. I feel this is where the future of supplements is... the area of peri workout nutrition. I am eager to log a supplement with these bold claims.

Ohamifat

Awards
Id love to run a test on Recon. Ive been following MF products and been looking into giving them more of a try. Im currently running my first tub of Battle Fuel (Along with Juggernaut, CarnoCre, and Massport) and loving the results so far. NOW GIMME THE RECON! :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Dam it I am starting a new log on Sat dam it dam It!!!! I was wating and wating now you do this to me!!!! I ran a MP stack log a while ago and loved it!! Why MP why would you do this to me I loved you for so long!!!! :(

wait Unless you do not mind me using recon wiht some MST products!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dam it I am starting a new log on Sat dam it dam It!!!! I was wating and wating now you do this to me!!!! I ran a MP stack log a while ago and loved it!! Why MP why would you do this to me I loved you for so long!!!! :(

wait Unless you do not mind me using recon wiht some MST products!
Sorry bud, no double logging. Don't worry though we will have more give aways and what not in the near future.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bud, no double logging. Don't worry though we will have more give aways and what not in the near future.
Thanks man One more time dam it!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump!
We are taking apps until later on this week, probably Thursday so make sure you give me your best sales pitch.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Bump!
We are taking apps until later on this week, probably Thursday so make sure you give me your best sales pitch.

I love you is a good sale pitch?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I love you is a good sale pitch?
Well unless you happen to be a girl living in the Buffalo area with cute smile I don't think that will get you to far in this promotion lol. Just pick a couple different aspects of Recon and tell me why they make Recon stick out from anything else.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to try Recon, PMiller... i've been waiting for this product for a while now.

i'm currently 1/2 way into a t-911/AS stack run, but i'm currently void of a quality PostWO. i was using Xtend for a while, but i feel that i need a more complete product, such as Recon, to help me recovery to the best of my body's ability for that next day of Iron Battles!!! i think that matrixes like the muscle extend and detoxification formulas in Recon would help me do just that!

i'm currently just trying to build lean mass, and i need all the help i can get being older now... 12 years of lifting is taking its toll on your boy here!

thanks for your time P,

Danny

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for this too hit, any idea when we can order it bud?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for this too hit, any idea when we can order it bud?
Not 100% sure on that because we have to get the product out to our retailers and then its up to them when they want to get it up for sale.

If you guys want a better chance of getting one of the logging opportunities follow me on twitter, @MusclePharm , and tweet the following:
@MusclePharm its ____________ from AM , Give Me Some Damn Recon!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, works for me!!! Reason I asked is because I'm already logging something, but I'm sure I'll be picking up a tub of this when it hits. Thanks.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Lots of excitement for this product!!:scratchchin:

Bdk1786

Awards
I have been looking forward to the release of Recon and can't wait to buy it as soon as it hits the shelves, but until then, i would love a sneak peak of it given the chance. I am 23 years old, current Colorado University student. I train 5 days a week which the majority of my training centers around gymnastic ring conditioning with some caveman training thrown in the mix. I have also been doing boxing for the past 8 years and Muy Thai for 1. I have been taking Muscle Pharm products for quite some time now and i absolutely love them. I find them far superior to any products i have taken in the past. I love the affordability and serving sizes. I currently take Assault, Combat Powder, Shred Matrix, and Bullet Proof. I am staying away from Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, and holding out for Recon; 100% that is will be far better than anything else on the market. After a good 2hr training session, my body is broken from all the front/back levers, plance, hand stand ring pushups and iron cross training, among many other skills, my body is always in need of the best recovery agents it can get. My goal is to obtain lean muscle mass and superior strength through functional and practical uses of my training. I look at the Recon label and I am loving the amount of BCAAs and EAAs that are in it. On top of all that, only 7g of sugar a serving, that's awesome you guys have kept the sugar content so low. I would love to test out the recovery agents of Recon stacked with the Combat Power and Bullet Proof, which have already done wonders for my body. Thank you for your superior products and look forward to Recon, upon testing or public release.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure on that because we have to get the product out to our retailers and then its up to them when they want to get it up for sale.

If you guys want a better chance of getting one of the logging opportunities follow me on twitter, @MusclePharm , and tweet the following:
@MusclePharm its ____________ from AM , Give Me Some Damn Recon!
done and done!!

Drod89

Awards
whats up MP. my names Dereck and winning this promo would be sweet bc im truely a hard training athlete. WHen i workout man i go all out, no one body part per day, Super sets mann alll day. Lifting in the superset fashion works the best for me but also definately beats my body down. After reviewing what Recon has to offer, i think that it would help me immensely. i tried synthesize, which i dunno if it really worked.lol so now i jjsut take waximaize, i really need this stuff bro. I dedicate everything i got to lifting and developing an amazing body but lacking in the anabolic window is definately putting a lot of my hard effort to the waste. it looks like the complex of ingreds are top notch, and the sugars being low is def. a sweet one. Help me out MP

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I am here for you guys if you need a true and honest tester.

scotty18

Awards
I would love to test Recon!!! I am curently using Battlefuel,Assault & Bulletproof. I am a trainer in Las Vegas and have been training for 12 plus years. So if u want some honest answers i would love a chance to try Recon.

oak2429

Awards
6ft
235 BF 15%
been trainig for 13 yrs
workout 6 days a week
currently taking just some gatorade and protein mixed together after my workout. would love to add a great post workout product. Would run a detailed log for you guys and make posts everyday and tell yall exactly how I feel bout the product
bench- 350
squat-420

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This supplement would be the perfect cure for my current training situation. I am a college student and it is really hard for me to afford all of the supplements that I need. I have been bodybuilding for 10 years and competing for 7. I have won 2 NPC Amateur Championships (1 teen and 1 amateur). I am currently getting ready to bulk and I am only given three meals per day (however I bought food for my dorm so that I am able to eat 5 times per day). Due to buying food I am not able to buy all of the supplements that would be beneficial to me including a solid post workout supplement. My training will be 6 days per week on Derek Charlebois's Power to Be Pretty Workout ( a great lean mass program). Due to this intense training protocol Recon would be a life saving addition to my supplement regimen (the workout will last anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. My diet will consist of 3500 clean calories per day consisting of lean proteins (chicken, fish, egg whites, whey, etc.), clean carbs (oatmeal, a little whole wheat bread, etc.), and clean fats (natty peanut butter, olive oil, fish oil, etc.). The ingredients that I like most in Recon are the BCAA's and EAA's as I am not able afford these most of the time (I still do ok without them due to a strict diet and training program) but I would love to see what I could do with them in my plan and with a solid product like Recon! All in all Recon seems like a very legit product and I feel like it would be the much need spark to ignite pure, clean slabs of lean mass this bulking cycle.