Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards

  1. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards


    For the fifth year in a row and for the fourth year in a row, Animal Pak and Animal Flex have taken home the hardware for the "Multivitamin of the Year" and the "Joint Supplement of the Year", respectively. We are proud of this achievement and thank every user and loyal customer who have made both #1 in their categories. Thank you.

  2. New Member
    Nole1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    45
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    Awesome - although not surprising. I just finished off my last 88 pak tub of Animal Pak. Had to buy the regular size finally......lol. Got the sticker in all 3 of my tubs - no beanie, no tix......figures. I have yet to try the Flex.....but really should. Especially with my shoulder issues.
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Awesome - although not surprising. I just finished off my last 88 pak tub of Animal Pak. Had to buy the regular size finally......lol. Got the sticker in all 3 of my tubs - no beanie, no tix......figures. I have yet to try the Flex.....but really should. Especially with my shoulder issues.
    I've said it many times. Animal Flex is, in my humble opinion, one of the most underrated supps in the entire Universal Nutrition product line.

    And one of my staples.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I've said it many times. Animal Flex is, in my humble opinion, one of the most underrated supps in the entire Universal Nutrition product line.

    And one of my staples.
    truth man. flex is everything you need it to be.
    SFW and GFH
  5. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have always wanted to try flex, and multipak. Great news that you guys won top honors again.
  6. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I have always wanted to try flex, and multipak. Great news that you guys won top honors again.
    Theres no excuse not to try them. Just make the plunge and pick some up. You wont be sorry.
    SFW and GFH
  7. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I have always wanted to try flex, and multipak. Great news that you guys won top honors again.
    If you do, let us know how it goes brother...
  8. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    will do for sure. if you only had the green to pick one what would you pick. note: I've only ever really used adam, and another brand called USANA.
  9. New Member
    IronJunkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()
  10. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    28.35%

    OUTSTANDING!


    Love the Flex, well deserved award.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  11. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJunkey View Post
    Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()

    Every time I get a new pill. it gets to sit in sprite for an hour and a half. because if it can dissolve even partially in sprite, it can easily dissolve in my stomach acid. maybe try that...
  12. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJunkey View Post
    Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()
    uhh... what? Ive been taking pak for just under a year and ive never pooped any pills out...
    SFW and GFH
  13. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    for aproduct to win the awards 5 times it has to be dissolvable imo. however you sparked another question inarius:

    Do you actually check through you're logs when you shat them out?

    Thats kinda sick bro.... lol


    had to ask....
  14. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJunkey View Post
    Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()
    Vinegar is not stomach acid. A pill sitting in a cup of vinegar is not the same thing as a pill sitting in a stomach. This is an old myth which is just that, a myth...
  15. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20237
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I could have told you guys that. animal flex = the ****tttt!
  16. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    for aproduct to win the awards 5 times it has to be dissolvable imo. however you sparked another question inarius:

    Do you actually check through you're logs when you shat them out?

    Thats kinda sick bro.... lol


    had to ask....
    no lol but im sure I would have noticed if they were comin out the other end
    SFW and GFH
  17. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yeah I actually had that happen to me once. It was right on the side of a big ole turd... I stopped taking centrum the same day.
  18. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1809
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    taking them both as supporting supps in my cycle starting next week. They, IMO, are the best 1-2 combo on the market. A lot of pills yes, but I would rather swallow those pills than swallow pride because of joint pain!
  19. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    taking them both as supporting supps in my cycle starting next week. They, IMO, are the best 1-2 combo on the market. A lot of pills yes, but I would rather swallow those pills than swallow pride because of joint pain!
    They are my 1-2 combo as well. Throw in Uni-Liver and Animal Omega, and there's my Four Pillars of Supplementation right there...
  20. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1809
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Love the Uni-Liver as well, despite the sometimes gas. Haven't worked in the Omega yet, but will give it a shot once out of the sand box in January. Best supporting supps on the market, that's for sure!
  21. Universal Nutrition
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    340
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

    I was fortunate enough to be there when we received the awards. It's an honor and well deserved for these two outstanding products:

  22. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be there when we received the awards. It's an honor and well deserved for these two outstanding products:

    And for you too brother. No one better suited to receive the award for the company than you my man.
  23. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    250
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

    very well-deserved awards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Vinegar is not stomach acid. A pill sitting in a cup of vinegar is not the same thing as a pill sitting in a stomach. This is an old myth which is just that, a myth...
    good to see URep working to put this myth to bed!

    i've been using Pak for 15+ years and i think they dissolve just fine.

    i think Omega is the new staple to be added to the group.
  24. Cpo
    New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.16%

    I've been doing a lot of reading about Universals Supps and PAK. I am a long time Mega Man Pro Sport guy and wanted to try PAK for the longest time.

    I finally got my PAK a couple of days ago, (been on PAK for 3 days now). I now understand why this is a staple for everyone and why you guys have won so many awards!

    This stuff is great! I cant wait to get Flex and some M-stak!

    Right now I'm running :
    PAK
    Muscle Milk - Gotta love the banana creme protein
    Xtend
    BCAA

    Maybe some of you guys can help me out. Am I running too many aminos?
  25. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I've been doing a lot of reading about Universals Supps and PAK. I am a long time Mega Man Pro Sport guy and wanted to try PAK for the longest time.

    I finally got my PAK a couple of days ago, (been on PAK for 3 days now). I now understand why this is a staple for everyone and why you guys have won so many awards!

    This stuff is great! I cant wait to get Flex and some M-stak!

    Right now I'm running :
    PAK
    Muscle Milk - Gotta love the banana creme protein
    Xtend
    BCAA

    Maybe some of you guys can help me out. Am I running too many aminos?
    You will be hard pressed to be getting too many amino's. Especially if you are training hard. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Pak. Once I went with the Pak, I never went back.

    Hg
  26. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    very nice I use animal flex like it is going out of style and I think it really helps my joints with the awesome ingredients
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20237
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just got some Flex and Pak last week. been running it for a week now. Great stuff.
  28. Cpo
    New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.16%

    I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon
  29. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon
    no the 88's were only for the 25 year anniversary...
    SFW and GFH
  30. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    no the 88's were only for the 25 year anniversary...
    That's correct I, what is left in the channels is it. Once they are gone they are gone.
  31. Cpo
    New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.16%

    Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?
  32. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

    Hg
  33. Cpo
    New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

    Hg

    I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )
  34. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )
    no doubt you will get them. Universal will take care of you when it comes to samples. I got 3 samples of real gains when I applied. 3 different flavors. All great.
    SFW and GFH
  35. Cpo
    New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.16%

    Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.
  36. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.
    Indeed it does.
    SFW and GFH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone use animal flex?
    By augmaster88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. Animal Flex
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in