Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. very nice I use animal flex like it is going out of style and I think it really helps my joints with the awesome ingredients
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

2. Just got some Flex and Pak last week. been running it for a week now. Great stuff.
    •   

3. I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon
    no the 88's were only for the 25 year anniversary...
    SFW and GFH

5. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    no the 88's were only for the 25 year anniversary...
    That's correct I, what is left in the channels is it. Once they are gone they are gone.
    •   

6. Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg

I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )
    no doubt you will get them. Universal will take care of you when it comes to samples. I got 3 samples of real gains when I applied. 3 different flavors. All great.
    SFW and GFH

10. Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.
    Indeed it does.
    SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Pak and Animal Pump! For more Bulk?
    By StevenAngelo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
  2. (Staking) Animal Pak with Animal Pump?
    By StevenAngelo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Animal Pak and Flex
    By simpledude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:21 AM
  4. Universal Animal Pak/Flex/Pump Alternatives
    By jrm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:54 PM