Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg

I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    I'm def. on the look out I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em )
    no doubt you will get them. Universal will take care of you when it comes to samples. I got 3 samples of real gains when I applied. 3 different flavors. All great.
    SFW and GFH

5. Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.
    Indeed it does.
    SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone use animal flex?
    By augmaster88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:33 PM
  2. Animal Flex
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:24 AM