Muscle Pharms Mr.O booth, meet some UFC stars.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Make sure to come check out our booth this weekend at the Mr.Olympia. I will be there so make sure you say hi if your an Anabolic Minds member.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Arainny Celeste

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I will see you there bro, heading to the Meet the Olympians tonight, and the expo both days! First time goin and hella stoked about this years line-up!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will see you there bro, heading to the Meet the Olympians tonight, and the expo both days! First time goin and hella stoked about this years line-up!
Nice, Im flying out there soon to help set up the booth.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
If you guys need anything while youre out here you let me know, I'll hook you up

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It turned out pretty well, we are still relatively new at the expo's so there were some bumps in the road but we definitely had a pretty solid booth. The powerlifters that were out there put on a great bench and deadlift demo and the UFC stars drew in a pretty big crowd. Most of the people there told us we had the best tasting products which was pretty cool too. I think we ended giving away 4000 t-shirts (no exageration) and about 50 bottles of product. We also ended up winning BB.com's Best new brand of the year award thanks to all of our loyal customers and supporters. All in all we learned a few things, had a great time, and made sure we gave back to some of our supporters who came to check us out. I just can't wait for our Arnold booth this year, we have something in the works that has never been done at one of the booths, but I will wait a little while until I give out any more info on that one...

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
You guys were right next to the Animal Compound. It was a great booth. Those power lifters were insane.

Thanks for the shirt. And the awesome samples.

You guys have a solid lineup.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, The Animal guys were great to have next to us. They lent us some plates and clips for our powerlifter's deadlift demo. All in all the Animal guys are good people, I should say freakishly huge good people lol.