MST's Weekly Weigh-In #4 - Win a FREE bottle of Athlytes AND a FREE bottle of Spirit

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Smith70592 View Post
    ND has about the same amount of respect that the Saints do around the country for there football program right now.

P.S. thought you said there is no right or wrong answer here.... (just my personal opinion, weather you agree with are not is up too you)

The title of your contest is ďREP YO TEAM!!". As someone who is running this contest and a Board Sponsor figured you would remain impartial as the judge , OH WELL
    lol I never said you were going to win or lose based on your opinion, and I surely wasn't being biased by way of the contest. I was giving my personal opinion on the matter....just like you. The only difference is you stand a chance to win some awesome products and I don't. Looks like i'm the one who gets screwed here huh?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Winner? If no answer, I'll just assume it's me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Winner? If no answer, I'll just assume it's me.
    ok, you win... wait a minute this was a contest?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Winner will be posted tomorrow everyone
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Wow - all that hype I gave for my Noles and they don't show up on Saturday vs. USF. Oh well - I've still got my flags flying, still wear my FSU tats and gear. There is another game just 5 days away - GO NOLES!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Wow - all that hype I gave for my Noles and they don't show up on Saturday vs. USF. Oh well - I've still got my flags flying, still wear my FSU tats and gear. There is another game just 5 days away - GO NOLES!
    I actually thought of that when I saw the score of the game..lol. Only team that fluked out more was Miami.
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Yeah - but I'm still repping my boys. Always have (since '81), always will. We're gonna roll Boston College this weekend.....bet on it.

8. Thanks for all your entries everyone!! This was a really hard decision since there were tons of good applications but I had to go with the one that I thought told the best reasons as to why they rep their team so hard. Many of you had great arguements as to why your team was "the team to beat" or the "best hands down" and etc....but not many really painted me a picture as to why they supported so hard other than the reason that the team they like wins a lot. I had to pick the person that I thought best illustrated why and supported even through the tough times.

With that said, this weeks winner is = Nole1 for his illustration of a Seminoles game (even though they got whopped this past weekend after he talked smack)

PM me your info bud....and everyone, keep an eye out for this weeks thread being posted very shortly here where we are giving away 1 FREE tub of Ragnarok (warrior melon flavor)
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Way to go Nole!! Turn that frown upside down..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Way to go Nole!! Turn that frown upside down..
    lol not with a team like the seminoles he won't

sorry bud....I had to
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for all your entries everyone!! This was a really hard decision since there were tons of good applications but I had to go with the one that I thought told the best reasons as to why they rep their team so hard. Many of you had great arguements as to why your team was "the team to beat" or the "best hands down" and etc....but not many really painted me a picture as to why they supported so hard other than the reason that the team they like wins a lot. I had to pick the person that I thought best illustrated why and supported even through the tough times.

With that said, this weeks winner is = Nole1 for his illustration of a Seminoles game (even though they got whopped this past weekend after he talked smack)

PM me your info bud....and everyone, keep an eye out for this weeks thread being posted very shortly here where we are giving away 1 FREE tub of Ragnarok (warrior melon flavor)
    i can't argue with your pick, congratulations nole. but i think a runner up should go to smith for his passion to his team plus the maturity he displayed. passion plus maturity is a rare quality.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Awesome! Thanks - will be PM'ing info soon. I've got a duathlon in Dec - so this should help with prep!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST's Weekly Weigh-In #6 - Win a FREE bottle of ZMK
    By CTDeuce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM
  2. MST's weekly weigh in #3 - Win a FREE bottle of MycoGreen!!!
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:09 PM
  3. MST's weekly Weigh In #2 - Win a free bottle of "Carnage"
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:42 PM
  4. MST's Weekly Weigh In - win a FREE bottle of Cre-02!!!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:31 PM
  5. MST's Weekly Weigh In - win a FREE bottle of Cre-02!!! (link)
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:07 PM