Final Run (X-Mass) Sale at NP (ETA 08-SEP-09)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is now offering a "Last Chance" opportunity to pick up X-Mass at ONLY $29.99. This is a pre-sale with an ETA 08-Sep-09

X-Mass (90 Capsules) By: Generic Labz

Good Mass Gainer and Cost Effective!

The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin.

X-MASS is progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like a "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity

Benefits:

1) Weight Gain
2) Increased Strength Potential
3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training
4) Non-17-alkylated
5) 60% more product than other brands

Estra-4,9 -diene-3,17-dione 40 mg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
so is this cause the tren scare? Im not familiar with this compound...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you put it in your cart. buy. when they get it in they ship it.
usually the pre-sale date is cheaper than if you wait for them to get it in and ship right away.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is this cause the tren scare? Im not familiar with this compound...
Yes and No. From various non-disclosed reports, the product will be pulled from all shelves, and/or not manufactured any longer. This is more than likely because of the whole FDA situation, which isn't looking good.

pre sale? how does this werk?
See post below...

And uhhhhhmmm, what is "werk?? ;)

you put it in your cart. buy. when they get it in they ship it.
usually the pre-sale date is cheaper than if you wait for them to get it in and ship right away.
Indeed. Thanks for providing him the correct information.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
nice, new to NP and this is my first presale, but wanted to grab a few x-mass to go with the rest of my stock pile. Werk what is werk, werk is the new and proper way to spell werk, why is it spelled with an o but pronounced like an e., so with the dawn of txting came werk.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Texting isn't something I do, nor will ever do. Work on that spelling. :D
nice, new to NP and this is my first presale, but wanted to grab a few x-mass to go with the rest of my stock pile. Werk what is werk, werk is the new and proper way to spell werk, why is it spelled with an o but pronounced like an e., so with the dawn of txting came werk.