How the hell is Anadraulic State 29.99 at NP? I am not happy

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can someone at NP explain how this happened? Did my partner cut some kind of deal or are you just low balling it? When I can get a hold of him I am going to rip his ass. WTF

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see you snatched a piece of page from Jacob's marketing book... :rolleyes:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually, they've done this by accident (miscommunication) several times for my products.

Hit them in an email and it's usually fixed within 4-5 hours. They'll have to honor the price for any orders placed before then.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
actually, they've done this by accident (miscommunication) several times for my products.

Hit them in an email and it's usually fixed within 4-5 hours. They'll have to honor the price for any orders placed before then.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you snatched a piece of page from Jacob's marketing book... :rolleyes:
was thinking the same thing, either way its a great deal. LG makes some solid stuff

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This time I was truly surprised to see this. My partner is handling Nutra and he is out of town with no access to phone, so I am wondering how the **** this happened.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh NOO!

Missed it!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thats some bull**** i was gonna order this last night and my order wouldnt go through now i go to order today and its 39 bucks thats wack. for 40 bucks id rather buy jack3d and dominatp, i thought it would be nice to try out anadraulic state but for 40 bucks ill pass

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats some bull**** i was gonna order this last night and my order wouldnt go through now i go to order today and its 39 bucks thats wack. for 40 bucks id rather buy jack3d and dominatp, i thought it would be nice to try out anadraulic state but for 40 bucks ill pass
You know...there is a pretty sweet NP labor day sale coming.

/just sayin

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
You know...there is a pretty sweet NP labor day sale coming.

/just sayin
I know I'm waiting to see what there is going to be. :bling:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was simply joking; I respect Jacob's accomplishments.
A, "piece of page," simply means that E tried to rip the entire page out, but seeing how Jacob is running some new non-hormonal, yet hormonal supplement, he was able to snatch it away just in the nick of time. Yeah, something along those lines. :D
Talk about complicated language: "a page" would have sufficed, IL!

:happysad:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was simply joking; I respect Jacob's accomplishments.
A, "piece of page," simply means that E tried to rip the entire page out, but seeing how Jacob is running some new non-hormonal, yet hormonal supplement, he was able to snatch it away just in the nick of time. Yeah, something along those lines. :D
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man is this for real??... you mean to tell me that i came up? i ordered it a few days ago and got the 29.99 price.

i'm sorry if this was at the expense of LG... but if helps, i love LG products, and this is not the 1st NOR the last LG product i will run!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
oh man is this for real??... you mean to tell me that i came up? i ordered it a few days ago and got the 29.99 price.

i'm sorry if this was at the expense of LG... but if helps, i love LG products, and this is not the 1st NOR the last LG product i will run!!!
You got a great deal, I dont think theres any need to be sorry

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My partner is calling me in 40 minutes and I will get to the bottom of it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoop his ass, C-Bass!
:mischievous:

Edit: I find it pretty cool that you're so open about your partner. Most are too ashamed to admit it. Kudos! I guess it's legal in some states.
My partner is calling me in 40 minutes and I will get to the bottom of it.

:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoop his ass, C-Bass!
:mischievous:

Edit: I find it pretty cool that you're so open about your partner. Most are too ashamed to admit it. Kudos! I guess it's legal in some states.
I always pictured him as more of a top than a bottom.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pitcher or catcher? :)JK

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are too funny...seriously he knew nothing about it...so something is up! I am going to talk to Steve about it.

Sadly, I probably do talk to him more than my wife. Actually, my true life partner is Seth. I talk to that bastard twice a day at least. My wife always gives me **** about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are too funny...seriously he knew nothing about it...so something is up! I am going to talk to Steve about it.

Sadly, I probably do talk to him more than my wife. Actually, my true life partner is Seth. I talk to that bastard twice a day at least. My wife always gives me **** about it.
seriously, dude...looks like a pricing error that was quickly fixed. It shouldn't affect your wholesale reimbursement and there is no harm done.

Let it go, just keep an eye on your product pages for any price discrepancies.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, cool. Thanks for the input. I am new to Nutra's web site...