Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO​

CHECK OUT THE ATTACHED PDF FOR THE HUMAN TESTOFEN STUDY

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO™.

What is so special about TestoPRO™? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen™.

Testofen™ is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen™ boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen™. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Divanil™ - What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient suggested to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil™, a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone. By using Divanil™, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol - I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will help support healthy libido, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects iincluding anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren't active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are quercetin, and Bioperine®.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

TestoPRO™ FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?

A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, suggested by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients suggested by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been suggested to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?

A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form).

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?

A. Divanil™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically suggested to enhance free testosterone, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?

A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, including anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?

A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.

This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?

A. Quercetin has been suggested to increase bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?

A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?

A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?

A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?

A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?

A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?

A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?

A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?

A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?

A. Study results suggest significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?

A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?

A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?

A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?

A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:2Capsules
Servings Per Container:60
Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg
TestoPRO™ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
Quercetin 95%, Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)*
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Cellulose

** For a chance at a free bottle of TestoPRO, simply say how you could incorporate TestoPRO into your current training routine. **

18+ only
US residents
2 posts per day
1 random chosen winner

Attachments

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
FIRST! i win?

I was looking into DTH or DTP but then I saw this thread...
I would incorporate this into my routine by BECOMING THE FCKING ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE.

on a serious note this + stoked would probably be a gg stack

chuebner

Awards
Pick me!

I really want to hit up a non-hormonal product and one that I haven't done before. I want my faith in them restored! I have already planned on doing somthing when I am on my second 5/3/1 cycle. This is something new that would really help me hit the numbers I want to and something to get me excited.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FIRST! i win?

I was looking into DTH or DTP but then I saw this thread...
I would incorporate this into my routine by BECOMING THE FCKING ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE.

on a serious note this + stoked would probably be a gg stack
I believe you are right good sir.

Pick me!

I really want to hit up a non-hormonal product and one that I haven't done before. I want my faith in them restored! I have already planned on doing somthing when I am on my second 5/3/1 cycle. This is something new that would really help me hit the numbers I want to and something to get me excited.
It would definitely help you hit your numbers.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovering from a torn oblique - my squat, dl and bench are all down by quite a bit and I'm working hard to bring them back. I follow an intermittent fasting protocol with eating, so I'd incorporate Testopro by having a dose ~60mins before lifting, with my first meal, and the second dose at my last meal, about 7hrs later.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to everybody who enters!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could use this as part of my Epi Pulse PCT.
Id love to give it a shot.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Random winner.......okay

Would stack very will with Stoked......

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Anything that AI makes will help my current routine.....

Deads on mondays and Squats on thursdays.....

I need all the help i can get.......

lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking product, AI!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple: I would put this product to the ultimate test... a Ranger's test.
Send me a bottle and let's see how well it works.
Hooah!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even Simpler: I'm worth it and I'll ban everyone else.

Just kidding. Carry on.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Anyone under 30 years old why are you even posting here! :) As an older athlete,
I would benefit from such a product. And once I finish utilizing it's capabilities to increase
test and libido, I'll post the positive comments in every single body building forum I belong to! You can send my bottle by usps if you want the cheapest shipping, thanks!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried out Stoked and loved it. This product looks just as if not more promising and could be an outrageous stack with Stoked. Sure do hope I win!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Im currently bulking and have been ever since I almost died in february. litterally almost died heart rate was 30bpm and was almost paralyzed, edema in my legs was so bad i could barely stand or let alone walk. when i got out of the hospital my test levels were undetectable. I have been bulking ever since. I have lifted on and off throughout highschool and got serious after being released from the hospital. my test levels as of two weeks ago were at 200ng/ml. i am going to be starting up hyperdrol to lower my extremely high estrogen and I think that this product would definately benefit me in the test department. and with lowered estrogen from hyperdrol and an increase in total test I think the divanil and testofen would be great at freeing up and increasing my testosterone. I havent logged any products before but I wouldnt have a problem doing so. I train hard 5-6 days a week, my diet is pretty meticulous. when i got out of the hospital I started planning out my meals in order to gain weight. Since march 1st until now i went from 81 lbs to 111 with bf somewhere between 6-9. I would love the opportunity to log this and would be stacking with glycobol and hyperdrol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently bulking and would use it to optimize testosterone levels with the Divanil decrease bad estrogen levels, thats what I3C does, and keep my fat burning going while in this bulk with Piperine and with quercetin helping with absorption and fatloss.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid product - Nice choices here AI...

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I'll second the poster above and say I'd love to try it post Epi. Picked up a bottle of I3C but I always look favorably on anything you guys bring out. May have to grab a bottle either way.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Loved everything you guys have done so far, can't see this one being any different. AHHH, so many supps, so little time!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love the chance to receive a bottle of Test Pro, because soon I will be running glycobol and would love the opportunity to combine these products for a nice synergistic effect. Currently, I am bulking and would love the extra aid in boosting my testosterone.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Give it to me,,,,,,,my routine demands it.......

:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
We may just have to Re-Invent the Superman Stack........

TestoPRO sounds like a nice addition-replacement.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the comments guys. We appreciate it.

Plenty of good ideas in here.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To expand on this a little: I have been looking for something natural to help boost my overall performance/drive inside and outside of the gym. I currently train with a hybrid/modified HIIT style of lifts and of course my pool and road bike work. I do have fresh baseline hormone panels that I can/will get checked while using TestoPro, and of course upon cessation of the product. If you have any other special request, feel free to ask and I will do everything in my power to accommodate such request. My reviews are completely unbiased and to the point.
Simple: I would put this product to the ultimate test... a Ranger's test.
Send me a bottle and let's see how well it works.
Hooah!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
couldnt agree more, IL it is

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We may just have to Re-Invent the Superman Stack........

TestoPRO sounds like a nice addition-replacement.
we renamed the stack...

its no longer the superman stack

its now called super boner stack

:bling:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really excited about this product. I've been pushing for something like this for like two years now, lol...I guess UNC really brought his A game to the table (I never thought to use Testofen though :( ).

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP for more entries!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sing it, bring it!!!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excited for when this stuff hits, looks good!! I'm sure there will be some good logs!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The weekends are always slow. We'll definitely need to bump these Monday morning ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i feel like the only loser on the forum on a friday or saturday night..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yea i feel like the only loser on the forum on a friday or saturday night..
do not feel bad LOL, sometimes I am on here on the weekends too hahhahhahahahahahhhahahaahahahaha!

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i could incorporate testopro into my cutting routine to help maintain lean muscle mass while shedding the fat! I would love to see TestoPRO help me with the aggression in the gym :) I usually have a hard time keeping up with my strength during a cut, so if TestoPRO can help with aggression and intensity in the gym, I am all for it! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to see someone use this in an extreme work out plan and not just cardio sessions... When is this going to be available to purchase...?

Edit: I would like to see Iron run this, guy doesnt fluff anything.:thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do not feel bad LOL, sometimes I am on here on the weekends too hahhahhahahahahahhhahahaahahahaha!
thats all i did last night (friday night) :/ :sigh1: haha

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
I would use Testopro to help build/maintain lean mass as I cut currently. I've been wanting to try a "testofen" product to see just how well it might work. + a boost in libido is always welcome, especially at 48 years old. I am clearly prone to dht issues, so I would hope the Divanil might be effective too. Thanks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Superman Stack Vers. 2.0

I would use the TestoPRO to reformulate my Superman Stack AND.........

Take Over the World!!!!..................... LOL

Attachments

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL that is awesome, a hologram of testopro, PRICELESS LOL hahahahhaahahaha

ranger505

ranger505

Awards
Looks solid and if it holds up to the standard to which your other products do then it's gonna be killer. I would use it as the test booster component for the PCT I'm going to run following the H-drol/Megazol recomp I'm starting and logging on 1 Sep. I'm active duty military and currently deployed. I don't know if that has any bearing on the situation other than I'm not currently "IN" the US. I would love to give this product a shot. My "job" keeps me moving all the time in addition to a rigorous daily lifting schedule (not Crossfit!!!!!). I can log twice a day, 1 Am and 1 PM no problemo. Bloodwork is not an issue either. I can post baseline serum levels, post PH and 2 weeks post PCT. I can absolutely give this product a proper "Rangering" no doubt.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to remind everyone that Testofen has had human trails that proves it safely raises free test in men and helps in fat loss.
Thats what stood out to me the most from the study, that and the 98 % raise in free test!