Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. I'm about to start a 1T-Tren cycle and would love to throw this in for PCT. Testofen has always intrigued me for such a purpose.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Random winner.......okay

Would stack very will with Stoked......
    I was not looking to win but thats the idea I had.
    To stack with STOKED.
    •   

3. I'm about to go on a quick 4 - 6 week cut to lose some lbs gained over summer vacations. My libido and strength always drops while cutting, so I'd be interested to see if TestoPRO could help in these areas while dropping some lbs.

4. I'm a middle aged (43) guy still bustin' ass in the gym after all these years. I've been cranking out the cardio the last several weeks dropping some serious weight, but at the expense of losing some mass along the way. I have a wife and 4 kids to support, so most supps are not in the budget for me. I'm a basic whey/creatine/glutamine kind of guy, so to have an opportunity to land a free bottle of Testo Pro would mean the world to me. I'll put it to the test, and who knows if I see some good results, I'll find a way to slip some into my monthly budget.
    Sincerely,
    B.Lane

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
    Would definately have to agree with you on this. Although I don't want to sound bias in any way, IL is an all around great guy. He has my respect.
    •   

6. Thanks, DG!
    I enjoyed Testofen when I ran it a while ago; this product looks amazing.

7. My wife's been taking fenugreek and, well, I'm just feeling left out!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. I would use it as a bridge coming off of my asteroid stack with some TRez or Stoked. If I am still seeing gains from it then after the gains I have been making from the Asteroid there is no question it is a bad mofo. Looks solid. I love that line up you have there and I have been wanting to try the Testofen anyway.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks, DG!
    I enjoyed Testofen when I ran it a while ago; this product looks amazing.
    Thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm about to start a 1T-Tren cycle and would love to throw this in for PCT. Testofen has always intrigued me for such a purpose.
    It would work well as part of your pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It would work well as part of your pct.
    Hook a brotha up then! I'll be more than glad to log it as well.

[/shameless begging]

12. Damn, that is without shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Hook a brotha up then! I'll be more than glad to log it as well.

[/shameless begging]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, that is without shame.
    . . . and no manners. What ever happened to 'please'?

14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . . and no manners. What ever happened to 'please'?

Sorry fellas, the excitement went straight to my head!

15. Congrats iron lungz. I got in on this opportunity too late. I'm on wk. 2 of a cycle and this would be a great addition for PCT. Interested in hearing about this!

16. Approaching 60 years, I have tried most test boosters....some work better than others. The young fellows don't realize how good they got it, naturally, and the old fellows...well, we can't remember how good we had it back when.

Point is...at this age, if it helps boost the test, then you just take it. If it makes you feel stronger, you just take it. And if it will help give you a boner, you take lots of it. I hope I am the random winner so I can try this one....being on very limited budget and all.

That all being said, I would try it while on a cycle to help keep libido up, if doing cycle; I would try it pct if having done cycle; and I would use it in between as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kbp View Post
    Approaching 60 years, I have tried most test boosters....some work better than others. The young fellows don't realize how good they got it, naturally, and the old fellows...well, we can't remember how good we had it back when.

Point is...at this age, if it helps boost the test, then you just take it. If it makes you feel stronger, you just take it. And if it will help give you a boner, you take lots of it. I hope I am the random winner so I can try this one....being on very limited budget and all.

That all being said, I would try it while on a cycle to help keep libido up, if doing cycle; I would try it pct if having done cycle; and I would use it in between as well.
    Good app, keep em coming!
    doing my own thang!

18. Thanks, but I'm unsure what I am being congratulated for at this moment. They have not announced any loggers just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Congrats iron lungz. I got in on this opportunity too late. I'm on wk. 2 of a cycle and this would be a great addition for PCT. Interested in hearing about this!

19. Oh man ingredients I respond to to boot, this could be what I am looking for, for my next bridge. I had success with Danivil during a bridge from Prime and with Testofen .. put them together, why did nobody think of this before. Now I am assuming this is going to be very beneficial stacked with stoked... yesss it's all coming together now. Putting is on my Xmas list. This is what I have been waiting for, atually it's going to be tempting to stack this with Prime. Yah Prime, Stoked and Testopro...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I would use it as a bridge coming off of my asteroid stack with some TRez or Stoked. If I am still seeing gains from it then after the gains I have been making from the Asteroid there is no question it is a bad mofo. Looks solid. I love that line up you have there and I have been wanting to try the Testofen anyway.
    I read this post after I made mine .. great minds think alike... Yah I'd run it with the Stoked.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

21. DW, this product would greatly benefit you, in my opinion. The ingredient profile is designed very well. I hope you get the chance to run this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I read this post after I made mine .. great minds think alike... Yah I'd run it with the Stoked.

22. Great ideas guys. This is versatile and will stack well with a lot.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks, but I'm unsure what I am being congratulated for at this moment. They have not announced any loggers just yet.
    I think due to all of the nominations and agreement that your logs are amazing he thought you had it. Lucky for all of us other loggers the contest is a random winner or the bottle would be in your hands already. All of the feed back on your log got me to go seek it out now I just have to read all of it. We will call it continuing eductaion.

We hear the choppers coming...
    The flying over head...
    Coming for the wounded...
    Coming for the Dead...
    Airborne Rangers!!!!!!

Keep Kicking Mass Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

24. I am really thinking about TestoPRO/Stoked/Glycobol stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

25. Is there still going to be a random winner of a free bottle as well?

26. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Is there still going to be a random winner of a free bottle as well?
    That was our last contest. It does not appear to be the case with this one.

27. Hold on here...am I confused??....first post, see below, indicates this thread is for random drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    ** For a chance at a free bottle of TestoPRO, simply say how you could incorporate TestoPRO into your current training routine. **
    18+ only
    US residents
    2 posts per day
    1 random chosen winner

28. Awesome new product. Simple but effective I am sure with proven ingredients. I would be all over this if I wasn't in the middle of a big move across the country. Good luck to all entrants and looking forward to the logs!

29. that sounds interesting, i'd be down to use it and keep a log.

I will be running a 10 week cycle and now that i'm older recovery is not as quick as it used to be. I'm 28 years old, 5'8" and ~190lbs, been training my whole life, and put on ~50lbs of muscle since i started lifting. you can see pics in my log in my sig.

anything i can get to keep up with my nympho girlfriend and make PCT easier would be worth any price!! haha

30. Quote Originally Posted by kbp View Post
    Hold on here...am I confused??....first post, see below, indicates this thread is for random drawing.
    Last promo we had 2 giveaways 1 for funniest picture and 1 random. I still read this as only 1 product will be given out it maybe a random post but it will have to do with why you want to try it. The question the person asked was will there be a random winner as well which means to me more than 1 winner. I do not think there will be more than 1 winner here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations needs testers for TestoPRO!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations is proud to present Kmul
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:53 AM