Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Banned

DW, this product would greatly benefit you, in my opinion. The ingredient profile is designed very well. I hope you get the chance to run this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I read this post after I made mine .. great minds think alike... Yah I'd run it with the Stoked.

2. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Great ideas guys. This is versatile and will stack well with a lot.

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks, but I'm unsure what I am being congratulated for at this moment. They have not announced any loggers just yet.
    I think due to all of the nominations and agreement that your logs are amazing he thought you had it. Lucky for all of us other loggers the contest is a random winner or the bottle would be in your hands already. All of the feed back on your log got me to go seek it out now I just have to read all of it. We will call it continuing eductaion.

We hear the choppers coming...
    The flying over head...
    Coming for the wounded...
    Coming for the Dead...
    Airborne Rangers!!!!!!

Keep Kicking Mass Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

I am really thinking about TestoPRO/Stoked/Glycobol stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Is there still going to be a random winner of a free bottle as well?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Is there still going to be a random winner of a free bottle as well?
    That was our last contest. It does not appear to be the case with this one.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. kbp

Hold on here...am I confused??....first post, see below, indicates this thread is for random drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    ** For a chance at a free bottle of TestoPRO, simply say how you could incorporate TestoPRO into your current training routine. **
    18+ only
    US residents
    2 posts per day
    1 random chosen winner
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Awesome new product. Simple but effective I am sure with proven ingredients. I would be all over this if I wasn't in the middle of a big move across the country. Good luck to all entrants and looking forward to the logs!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

that sounds interesting, i'd be down to use it and keep a log.

I will be running a 10 week cycle and now that i'm older recovery is not as quick as it used to be. I'm 28 years old, 5'8" and ~190lbs, been training my whole life, and put on ~50lbs of muscle since i started lifting. you can see pics in my log in my sig.

anything i can get to keep up with my nympho girlfriend and make PCT easier would be worth any price!! haha
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kbp View Post
    Hold on here...am I confused??....first post, see below, indicates this thread is for random drawing.
    Last promo we had 2 giveaways 1 for funniest picture and 1 random. I still read this as only 1 product will be given out it maybe a random post but it will have to do with why you want to try it. The question the person asked was will there be a random winner as well which means to me more than 1 winner. I do not think there will be more than 1 winner here.
  11. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Last promo we had 2 giveaways 1 for funniest picture and 1 random. I still read this as only 1 product will be given out it maybe a random post but it will have to do with why you want to try it. The question the person asked was will there be a random winner as well which means to me more than 1 winner. I do not think there will be more than 1 winner here.
    Yes, only one winner.

Basically the rules are in the first post. Say how you could use TestoPRO to your advantage, we pick one at random, someone profits.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Well I for some reason thought a winner was already chosen. Sorry for the confusion iron lungz. Anyway, still an opportunity to run a log on this then ill out my name in.

I would use testopro as a bridge supplement between cycles. It would be involved in my PCT for a mild Hdrol + Epi stack. Which will be In 3 weeks. I have taken many diff. PCT support supps and I would log any extra info needed for others following along. Thank you for the possible opportunity! Bravoboy!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

PSSST Pick Me Pick Me!!!! I'm just sayin....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    PSSST Pick Me Pick Me!!!! I'm just sayin....
    I am hoping they pick me LOL.
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I am hoping they pick me LOL.
    Im with this Guy!

Simple answer for why It would help me... Im 31 and the good ol test is'nt as high as it once was so I need a boost..lol
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Im with this Guy!

Simple answer for why It would help me... Im 31 and the good ol test is'nt as high as it once was so I need a boost..lol
    Man I feel your pain at 47 and really closer to 48.
  17. Registered User

Would stack with DTH or Sustain to naturally hulk out in the gym and ravage the local women.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I'm starting a sd/tren cycle tomorrow. I am using cycle support throught my cycle/pct. I also have clomid, pct support, and novatest(6-bromo) for my pct. TestoPro would fit in very nicely with my PCT stack. I am going to be logging my cycle. It will be my first log. I would really like to try TestoPro out in my PCT
  19. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Hmmmm... who oh who will win the free bottle?

We really dont know. Its random. At least in this thread. Different rules in the tester application thread.

20. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Hmmmm... who oh who will win the free bottle?

We really dont know. Its random. At least in this thread. Different rules in the tester application thread.
    ME, I need to compare it to one of my test boosters, lol.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i'm a few blocks back.......

I turn 37 on sunday.........

how much different does it feel from 37 to 47? lol

I can tell a difference between 27 and 37........

Will testopro make me feel 27 again? lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Did I mention Pick me.... Had to get my second entry for the day in.
  23. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I think if i win it im giving it to you..lol When i hit 30 i had a mid-life crisis or at least thats what my girl called it..lol I blame it on low test levels
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    i'm a few blocks back.......

I turn 37 on sunday.........

how much different does it feel from 37 to 47? lol

I can tell a difference between 27 and 37........

Will testopro make me feel 27 again? lol

ooohhh boy there is a big difference between 37 and 47. I go to play some hoops witht he younger guys and my mind still knows the move I want to make. But the body says no way in hell is that going to happen.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

I can't picture myself 47...lol. I'm 18 so I guess my test levels are fairly high? haha but I would love to increase them further with testopro )) lol.
  26. kbp

ooohhh boy there is a big difference between 37 and 47. I go to play some hoops witht he younger guys and my mind still knows the move I want to make. But the body says no way in hell is that going to happen.
    You "boys" are in for a real shock if you are thinking this way at 37 to 47. Just wait until you hit 59. You "young'ns are going to know the difference then. I know what you mean about the mind. It's weird how things are as you age. Even in your fifties, your mind still thinks a lot like it did when you were in your early 20's, but like you said, your body is not in sync with your mind. I recently went on a hike in the mountains with my grandson and his friend, both age 12. I was constantly having to stop and wait for them....I am in a lot better shape than they are. Difference is this though....they recover very quickly in a day with some rest, whereas, it takes me several days.

But it is as a wise man said to me recently..."aging is a good thing; it beats the alternative." He's right...if you're aging, you're still alive. And I have found that there are some of the better "test" boosters that do help quite a bit once you get past 50 years. We probably notice it quite a bit more than someone 18 - 20. I would say that it was when I hit around 53-54 years old that I really started to notice the effects of the drop in testosterone in a major way. Then I began to research and have found the past few years some natural test boosters, as well as pregnenolone and DHEA do help quite a bit.

I found that in my last two PH cycles that taking some natural test boosters actually did help quite a bit in reducing the severity of shutdown, as well as helping to keep libido up. I started the test booster or boosters in the 2nd or 3rd week of the cycle and continued into PCT and found it makes a difference for myself. Don't know if that has more to do with my age though. But that was my experience.

One thing I like about there being several different herbal type products available now that help with test and free test is that you can switch up from time to time from one to another, which is a good thing with herbs. I can often tell when it is time to switch too, by how I feel, and if it stops making me at least a little horny.

This is to all you young guys still in your twenties. Enjoy the hell out of it...relish in it. One of the things I truly miss the most...uh hmm..., how to say this respectfully.....is all the young, hot, horny ladies out there. At my age, all I can do is look, remember, and have fantasies, but it just ain't going to happen...with a young, hot lady, that is.

Gee....I hope I am the random winner....think it is time for a new one to try. It helps while fantasizing.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You "boys" are in for a real shock if you are thinking this way at 37 to 47. Just wait until you hit 59. You "young'ns are going to know the difference then. I know what you mean about the mind. It's weird how things are as you age. Even in your fifties, your mind still thinks a lot like it did when you were in your early 20's, but like you said, your body is not in sync with your mind. I recently went on a hike in the mountains with my grandson and his friend, both age 12. I was constantly having to stop and wait for them....I am in a lot better shape than they are. Difference is this though....they recover very quickly in a day with some rest, whereas, it takes me several days.

But it is as a wise man said to me recently..."aging is a good thing; it beats the alternative." He's right...if you're aging, you're still alive. And I have found that there are some of the better "test" boosters that do help quite a bit once you get past 50 years. We probably notice it quite a bit more than someone 18 - 20. I would say that it was when I hit around 53-54 years old that I really started to notice the effects of the drop in testosterone in a major way. Then I began to research and have found the past few years some natural test boosters, as well as pregnenolone and DHEA do help quite a bit.

I found that in my last two PH cycles that taking some natural test boosters actually did help quite a bit in reducing the severity of shutdown, as well as helping to keep libido up. I started the test booster or boosters in the 2nd or 3rd week of the cycle and continued into PCT and found it makes a difference for myself. Don't know if that has more to do with my age though. But that was my experience.

One thing I like about there being several different herbal type products available now that help with test and free test is that you can switch up from time to time from one to another, which is a good thing with herbs. I can often tell when it is time to switch too, by how I feel, and if it stops making me at least a little horny.

This is to all you young guys still in your twenties. Enjoy the hell out of it...relish in it. One of the things I truly miss the most...uh hmm..., how to say this respectfully.....is all the young, hot, horny ladies out there. At my age, all I can do is look, remember, and have fantasies, but it just ain't going to happen...with a young, hot lady, that is.

Gee....I hope I am the random winner....think it is time for a new one to try. It helps while fantasizing.
    Thank the lord for your health, regardless of a proactive lifestyle, many are not as fortunate(at any age).

I pray that I am a lucky one. I plan on fighting Father Time tooth and nail the whole way. lol
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

lol...........

Yeah, sometimes my knees do that to me now.........
  29. jim623

The only time I feel old is when I look in the mirror. The hair turning grey, the lines under the eyes, the turkey neck,... the list goes on my friends, you wait and see.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

How about giving an old guy a shot. At 51 years old it's no small task to make muscle. I am no doubt the object of declining test. I workout religiously with great intensity but the last few years gains have been very hard to come by. If your product raises test, I will know and then let the rest of the world in on it!
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Damn I do not want to even think about 59. I agree that it is great to have my good health at my age I see alot of friends at my age not feeling all that well. A good test booster and some joint support has done wonders.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Raising test in older Gentlemen is easy, DHEA alone can do that. Show it works on a semi young buck like me.... ;0) Honestly an even better test would be a guy in their 20's but hey SCREW that pick me. LOL

No disrespect to the older Gentlemen you all KICK ASS for being here and being hardcore and I am on my way to that side, soon to be 37. But alas once again our stories are only stories and pleas. When they stop spinning the bin and pull the raffle ticket we will know who the lucky winner is.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I'm 25 and I'M beginning to feel old! Got the gray hair to prove it too...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

I would love to try this product. I am 31 and feel I would benefit from a natty test booster as I feel run down at times and raising my test levels would always be a plus.
  35. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I would love to try this product. I am 31 and feel I would benefit from a natty test booster as I feel run down at times and raising my test levels would always be a plus.
    Its always helpful.

36. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Will be 46 in Nov. But I'm getting better
    Pick me!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Entry #2 for the day.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    The only time I feel old is when I look in the mirror. The hair turning grey, the lines under the eyes, the turkey neck,... the list goes on my friends, you wait and see.
    Am I the only one that sees the humor in this post with this avatar, lol...???
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

1 hand in the pants!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Am I the only one that sees the humor in this post with this avatar, lol...???
    Lol I love "Married With Children." I grew up watching that show and now I love how it is on like 3 or 4 channels playing all the time.
  40. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol I love "Married With Children." I grew up watching that show and now I love how it is on like 3 or 4 channels playing all the time.
    That show was great.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations needs testers for TestoPRO!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:46 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations is proud to present Kmul
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:53 AM