Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    do not feel bad LOL, sometimes I am on here on the weekends too hahhahhahahahahahhhahahaahahah aha!
    thats all i did last night (friday night) :/ haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would really like to see someone use this in an extreme work out plan and not just cardio sessions... When is this going to be available to purchase...?
    Very soon.


  3. This product should stack very well with Stoked and Glycobol can anyone say SWOLE!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  4. I would use Testopro to help build/maintain lean mass as I cut currently. I've been wanting to try a "testofen" product to see just how well it might work. + a boost in libido is always welcome, especially at 48 years old. I am clearly prone to dht issues, so I would hope the Divanil might be effective too. Thanks.
  5. Superman Stack Vers. 2.0


    I would use the TestoPRO to reformulate my Superman Stack AND.........

    Take Over the World!!!!..................... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. LOL that is awesome, a hologram of testopro, PRICELESS LOL hahahahhaahahaha
    doing my own thang!

  7. Just to remind everyone that Testofen has had human trails that proves it safely raises free test in men and helps in fat loss.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Looks solid and if it holds up to the standard to which your other products do then it's gonna be killer. I would use it as the test booster component for the PCT I'm going to run following the H-drol/Megazol recomp I'm starting and logging on 1 Sep. I'm active duty military and currently deployed. I don't know if that has any bearing on the situation other than I'm not currently "IN" the US. I would love to give this product a shot. My "job" keeps me moving all the time in addition to a rigorous daily lifting schedule (not Crossfit!!!!!). I can log twice a day, 1 Am and 1 PM no problemo. Bloodwork is not an issue either. I can post baseline serum levels, post PH and 2 weeks post PCT. I can absolutely give this product a proper "Rangering" no doubt.

  9. That is an awesome picture.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Just to remind everyone that Testofen has had human trails that proves it safely raises free test in men and helps in fat loss.
    Thats what stood out to me the most from the study, that and the 98 % raise in free test!


  11. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Thats what stood out to me the most from the study, that and the 98 % raise in free test!
    That is good stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. I'm an 18 yr old football player who is in the beginning of the season and has NEVER used amplifiers like this, just protein. I honestly believe I will see more benefit out of this stack than anyone on this site. I usually train 5-6 times a week and am very dedicated. IF I was given the opportunity to try this stack I believe I would see massive gains at a key time in the season and in time for my push/pull state meet in november. I've been searching products to get into over the past couple of weeks and all the advice I've received has led to a booster with creatine mono.
    Please consider me for this, I honestly believe I would see massive results.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
    Yeah, I 2nd Iron Lungz too - although you should a bottle to StrategicMove as well. He runs a good show

  14. Recommendations will help us a lot when it comes to making pick when we do. You all should check out the tester thread [also in the promo section].


  15. I'd use it on my Cut/Recomp so I don't lose any muscle and stack it with Glycobol...

  16. I would be interested in incorporating this with a PH to encourage normal or increased levels of test production.

  17. When will this be hitting the shelves? Price?

  18. I am over the age of 18. I am about to start a cycle, and I feel TestoPRO could be a great addition to my PCT, as well as something to keep me putting on lean mass off-Cycle. I would love to try it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    When will this be hitting the shelves? Price?
    Should be shipping out fairly soon. As for price I do not have that info yet but probaly in the Glycobol range somewhere.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    When will this be hitting the shelves? Price?

    Should be shipping out fairly soon. As for price I do not have that info yet but probaly in the Glycobol range somewhere.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. I'm about to start a 1T-Tren cycle and would love to throw this in for PCT. Testofen has always intrigued me for such a purpose.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Random winner.......okay

    Would stack very will with Stoked......
    I was not looking to win but thats the idea I had.
    To stack with STOKED.

  23. I'm about to go on a quick 4 - 6 week cut to lose some lbs gained over summer vacations. My libido and strength always drops while cutting, so I'd be interested to see if TestoPRO could help in these areas while dropping some lbs.

  24. I'm a middle aged (43) guy still bustin' ass in the gym after all these years. I've been cranking out the cardio the last several weeks dropping some serious weight, but at the expense of losing some mass along the way. I have a wife and 4 kids to support, so most supps are not in the budget for me. I'm a basic whey/creatine/glutamine kind of guy, so to have an opportunity to land a free bottle of Testo Pro would mean the world to me. I'll put it to the test, and who knows if I see some good results, I'll find a way to slip some into my monthly budget.
    Sincerely,
    B.Lane

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
    Would definately have to agree with you on this. Although I don't want to sound bias in any way, IL is an all around great guy. He has my respect.

  26. Thanks, DG!
    I enjoyed Testofen when I ran it a while ago; this product looks amazing.

  27. My wife's been taking fenugreek and, well, I'm just feeling left out!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  28. I would use it as a bridge coming off of my asteroid stack with some TRez or Stoked. If I am still seeing gains from it then after the gains I have been making from the Asteroid there is no question it is a bad mofo. Looks solid. I love that line up you have there and I have been wanting to try the Testofen anyway.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks, DG!
    I enjoyed Testofen when I ran it a while ago; this product looks amazing.
    Thanks.


  30. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm about to start a 1T-Tren cycle and would love to throw this in for PCT. Testofen has always intrigued me for such a purpose.
    It would work well as part of your pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It would work well as part of your pct.
    Hook a brotha up then! I'll be more than glad to log it as well.

    [/shameless begging]

  32. Damn, that is without shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Hook a brotha up then! I'll be more than glad to log it as well.

    [/shameless begging]

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, that is without shame.
    . . . and no manners. What ever happened to 'please'?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . . and no manners. What ever happened to 'please'?

    Sorry fellas, the excitement went straight to my head!

  35. Congrats iron lungz. I got in on this opportunity too late. I'm on wk. 2 of a cycle and this would be a great addition for PCT. Interested in hearing about this!

  36. Approaching 60 years, I have tried most test boosters....some work better than others. The young fellows don't realize how good they got it, naturally, and the old fellows...well, we can't remember how good we had it back when.

    Point is...at this age, if it helps boost the test, then you just take it. If it makes you feel stronger, you just take it. And if it will help give you a boner, you take lots of it. I hope I am the random winner so I can try this one....being on very limited budget and all.

    That all being said, I would try it while on a cycle to help keep libido up, if doing cycle; I would try it pct if having done cycle; and I would use it in between as well.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kbp View Post
    Approaching 60 years, I have tried most test boosters....some work better than others. The young fellows don't realize how good they got it, naturally, and the old fellows...well, we can't remember how good we had it back when.

    Point is...at this age, if it helps boost the test, then you just take it. If it makes you feel stronger, you just take it. And if it will help give you a boner, you take lots of it. I hope I am the random winner so I can try this one....being on very limited budget and all.

    That all being said, I would try it while on a cycle to help keep libido up, if doing cycle; I would try it pct if having done cycle; and I would use it in between as well.
    Good app, keep em coming!
    doing my own thang!

  38. Thanks, but I'm unsure what I am being congratulated for at this moment. They have not announced any loggers just yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Congrats iron lungz. I got in on this opportunity too late. I'm on wk. 2 of a cycle and this would be a great addition for PCT. Interested in hearing about this!

  39. Oh man ingredients I respond to to boot, this could be what I am looking for, for my next bridge. I had success with Danivil during a bridge from Prime and with Testofen .. put them together, why did nobody think of this before. Now I am assuming this is going to be very beneficial stacked with stoked... yesss it's all coming together now. Putting is on my Xmas list. This is what I have been waiting for, atually it's going to be tempting to stack this with Prime. Yah Prime, Stoked and Testopro...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I would use it as a bridge coming off of my asteroid stack with some TRez or Stoked. If I am still seeing gains from it then after the gains I have been making from the Asteroid there is no question it is a bad mofo. Looks solid. I love that line up you have there and I have been wanting to try the Testofen anyway.
    I read this post after I made mine .. great minds think alike... Yah I'd run it with the Stoked.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations needs testers for TestoPRO!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations is proud to present Kmul
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Log in
Log in