Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    An appealing product you have here, AI! The power of the matrix is in its simplicity and unmistakeable synergy. In my opinion, to do TestPRO the justice it deserves, it should be subjected to a detailed and committed log. There are certainly several good applications in here. Yet, my vote would go to Iron Lungz. He is one of the most committed, detailed, thorough, and unbiased loggers here at AnabolicMinds. His Ultima log a few months ago single-handedly set a new standard as a reference work for many subsequent loggers. In continuation of that tradition, it would certainly be a pleasure to follow an Iron Lungz TestPRO log.
    couldnt agree more, IL it is
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    We may just have to Re-Invent the Superman Stack........

TestoPRO sounds like a nice addition-replacement.
    we renamed the stack...

its no longer the superman stack

its now called super boner stack

4. I'm really excited about this product. I've been pushing for something like this for like two years now, lol...I guess UNC really brought his A game to the table (I never thought to use Testofen though ).

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP for more entries!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Tester thread coming guys!
    •   

6. Don't sing it, bring it!!!!!

7. Excited for when this stuff hits, looks good!! I'm sure there will be some good logs!!
  8. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

9. Beat me to it!

Lets go guys.

10. The weekends are always slow. We'll definitely need to bump these Monday morning

11. yea i feel like the only loser on the forum on a friday or saturday night..

12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea i feel like the only loser on the forum on a friday or saturday night..
    do not feel bad LOL, sometimes I am on here on the weekends too hahhahhahahahahahhhahahaahahah aha!
    doing my own thang!

13. Lol I am on here ALL the time.

14. i could incorporate testopro into my cutting routine to help maintain lean muscle mass while shedding the fat! I would love to see TestoPRO help me with the aggression in the gym I usually have a hard time keeping up with my strength during a cut, so if TestoPRO can help with aggression and intensity in the gym, I am all for it!

15. I would really like to see someone use this in an extreme work out plan and not just cardio sessions... When is this going to be available to purchase...?

Edit: I would like to see Iron run this, guy doesnt fluff anything.

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    do not feel bad LOL, sometimes I am on here on the weekends too hahhahhahahahahahhhahahaahahah aha!
    thats all i did last night (friday night) :/ haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would really like to see someone use this in an extreme work out plan and not just cardio sessions... When is this going to be available to purchase...?
    Very soon.

18. This product should stack very well with Stoked and Glycobol can anyone say SWOLE!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

19. I would use Testopro to help build/maintain lean mass as I cut currently. I've been wanting to try a "testofen" product to see just how well it might work. + a boost in libido is always welcome, especially at 48 years old. I am clearly prone to dht issues, so I would hope the Divanil might be effective too. Thanks.
  20. Superman Stack Vers. 2.0

I would use the TestoPRO to reformulate my Superman Stack AND.........

Take Over the World!!!!..................... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

21. LOL that is awesome, a hologram of testopro, PRICELESS LOL hahahahhaahahaha
    doing my own thang!

22. Just to remind everyone that Testofen has had human trails that proves it safely raises free test in men and helps in fat loss.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

23. Looks solid and if it holds up to the standard to which your other products do then it's gonna be killer. I would use it as the test booster component for the PCT I'm going to run following the H-drol/Megazol recomp I'm starting and logging on 1 Sep. I'm active duty military and currently deployed. I don't know if that has any bearing on the situation other than I'm not currently "IN" the US. I would love to give this product a shot. My "job" keeps me moving all the time in addition to a rigorous daily lifting schedule (not Crossfit!!!!!). I can log twice a day, 1 Am and 1 PM no problemo. Bloodwork is not an issue either. I can post baseline serum levels, post PH and 2 weeks post PCT. I can absolutely give this product a proper "Rangering" no doubt.

24. That is an awesome picture.

25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Just to remind everyone that Testofen has had human trails that proves it safely raises free test in men and helps in fat loss.
    Thats what stood out to me the most from the study, that and the 98 % raise in free test!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations presents ESSENTIALS!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:29 AM
  2. Replies: 240
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 01:15 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 01:48 PM