LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup


    Use this one time coupon on our site lgsciences.com!

    Good until Monday night 8/31/09 - midnight

    Use the code: am55

    Receive 55% off the prices on our web site on ANY LG Sciences product PLUS a FREE shaker cup with every order!

    www.lgsciences.com


  2. I psoted a review for one of your products, you can find it on my personal website. Feel free to post it.
    •   
       


  3. sweet deal well i'm in for some 1-GH-1.

  4. 55% off! holy $hit storm! man you guys better jump on this

  5. Nice... just picked up the Trifecta Stack and BCAA + EAA for $57 shipped. That's $29 less than ordering straight from NP.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Nice... just picked up the Trifecta Stack and BCAA + EAA for $57 shipped. That's $29 less than ordering straight from NP.

    what a steal man! seriously.... great buy also, which bc+eaa did you get?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    what a steal man! seriously.... great buy also, which bc+eaa did you get?
    I got the watermelon kiwi (?) flavor.

  8. One thing, the trifecta kits are the MMv2 versions

    Other than that enjoy fellas!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One thing, the trifecta kits are the MMv2 versions

    Other than that enjoy fellas!
    Yeah... I enjoyed MMv2. So it's all good. Are they the Xplo caps or the sublingual tabs?

  10. are the m1d and mmv2 in the trifecta stack 135 ct bottles or the old 90 ct bottles, same with the form... new size or old?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    are the m1d and mmv2 in the trifecta stack 135 ct bottles or the old 90 ct bottles, same with the form... new size or old?
    I'll get LG to answer that

  12. Yall are making it hard not to get something lol. I am thinking T-911 and prolly BCAA+EAA.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yall are making it hard not to get something lol. I am thinking T-911 and prolly BCAA+EAA.
    Two VERY solid choices, T911 is about my fave ALL time product. Treat yourself and get a tub of Anadraulic State if they havn't sold out yet as well, that is damn good stuff.

  14. Craig I already have 2 bottles of Anadraulic State lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Craig I already have 2 bottles of Anadraulic State lol.
    haha what's one more then? :P

  16. Lol I might be good considering I have yet to try it yet. Going to use it as part of my PCT.
    Oh and I def need another shaker cup. I hit the last 1 against my counter after I saw it was cracked.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yall are making it hard not to get something lol. I am thinking T-911 and prolly BCAA+EAA.
    Doublecheck Nutraplanet. Those two items are almost 1/2 the cost at NP vs. LG's site. So, you may not be saving much.

    Just a heads up.

  18. MMv2 is 90 count and explo-tabs version

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol I might be good considering I have yet to try it yet. Going to use it as part of my PCT.
    Oh and I def need another shaker cup. I hit the last 1 against my counter after I saw it was cracked.
    Yeah be careful taking the rage out on those shaker cups man!! haha

  20. Ya def going to be doing a little prebuying math before I order but I have a feeling LG might be cheaper.

    Lol it was already cracked and I had gotten it not that long before. I am still going to blame it on the Epi lol.

  21. I've got like 6 shakers. My loves it.

  22. Do you ship to Europe?

  23. No, we can't ship to Europe.

  24. Too bad you dont ship to Canada.

    Wanted to jump on them BC+EAA

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Too bad you dont ship to Canada.

    Wanted to jump on them BC+EAA
    Yeah, that SUCKS!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 12:56 PM
  2. Huge NTBM Sale! 25% off all products
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
  4. LG Sciences Promo on Twiiter
    By psquared in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:57 AM
  5. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in