LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Its crazy because I just saw this thread today and jump on the Trifecta stack immediately! What a good price, even got a shirt as well lol! Cant wait!!!


  2. Still working! Must not be midnight east coast time! Get those last minute orders in. Killer deals!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nosaj03 View Post
    Its crazy because I just saw this thread today and jump on the Trifecta stack immediately! What a good price, even got a shirt as well lol! Cant wait!!!
    Nice man! Let us know how that stack treats you!!

  4. I thought I missed out on this because it said I had already used the code plus it was after 2 am Eastern time lol but then today a box was chilling on my front porch when I got home. I am not complaining. Got PLENTY of BCAAs now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I thought I missed out on this because it said I had already used the code plus it was after 2 am Eastern time lol but then today a box was chilling on my front porch when I got home. I am not complaining. Got PLENTY of BCAAs now.
    Enjoy!... you have the powderd greatness!
    •   
       


  6. i missed this too?



    i suck again

  7. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    i missed this too?



    i suck again
    Yeah was a pretty good deal Don't worry, keep on the look out, always more specials coming this way.

  8. will do... i need more LG supps to carry around in my LG gym bag

  9. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    will do... i need more LG supps to carry around in my LG gym bag
    ah you got the gym bag did you?

  10. oh ya... rock it to the gym.

    yeah... i'm pretty much a badass

  11. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    oh ya... rock it to the gym.

    yeah... i'm pretty much a badass
    you are badass!! glad you got it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 12:56 PM
  2. Huge NTBM Sale! 25% off all products
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
  4. LG Sciences Promo on Twiiter
    By psquared in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:57 AM
  5. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in