Get Your RECYCLE on with Purus.
- 09-25-2009, 10:31 AM
- 09-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Well it does have some reversitrol in it.
- 09-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Gonna need another logger, I'm at the Olympia, so pick one Momday.
09-27-2009, 05:38 AM
Im still in it to win it Grambo, and i finished my log over on LB too ......
09-27-2009, 11:18 AM
i finish my SERMs in 4-5 weeks..... then ill need something natty to run to keep me goin strong befor ei hop back on before the arnold
09-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I love the persistance! Almost home and then gotta catch up on all my board work.
09-28-2009, 03:05 PM
I love the persistance!
pick me pick me
09-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Alright guys I want some more logs, Send me your information:
You two annoyed me too much lol
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
oh, all we gotta do is annoy, i can do that what will ya give me to leave ya alone, huh?
09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Boring slow assed monday, at least it cooled down, only 95 instead of 105
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
You already won the other thread....get out of here
09-28-2009, 04:25 PM
thanks for the opportunity!!!
Grambo i sent you a PM with all my details and some questions!
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
LOL, though you might have forgot, wuz worth a shot hehehehehe
09-28-2009, 06:37 PM
I can't wait to get my Recycle although I plan on having a few more days on Epi. 80mg today felt good 50/30. Pulled 495 for 3 and 405 felt like baby weight. Not bad for not doing deads in monthes.
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Good job buddy I will try to get these out ASAP.
09-29-2009, 09:35 AM
1) User Name:Hspadeyle
5) Current Supplements:whey, multi,fishoil,liv52,prostate saw, dark rage
6) How are you going to run Recycle? (PCT vs Solo) pct
7) Have you used Purus products before? no
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience:1 year solid 5 years on and off
10) Goal for the log: increase in test after undisclosed cycle
09-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Man I should have been more annoying!! How do I miss out on this twice I got not luck.
09-29-2009, 10:24 AM
**** did i miss a 2nd opening for testers? lmao dam just read the newsletter from AM and was like OH SNAP!!!
09-29-2009, 12:00 PM
09-29-2009, 12:05 PM
4) Weight: 215
5) Current Supplements: HMB, ZMA, Complex Protein Blends, Glutamine, Multi, Creatine
6) How are you going to run Recycle? ( Solo)
7) Have you used Purus products before? (no)
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience: 2 years, starting wieght 240lbs, have deveopled a 300lbd bench, 400 squat over past 2 years, working towards shredding. Just joined Spartan MMA in Tampa this week.
10) Goal for the log: Would like to ad your product to see how it helps shred, pump, and push me through the training at the MMA facility. Goal is to ad 15lbs to my bench press and increase my ability to with stand increased cardio and training activites.
09-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Ya it is over guys I am sorry
09-29-2009, 12:44 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
doh..my bad...i put in the newsletter that you needed more
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
No problem. I needed more but didn't reopen apps.... No worries.
10-04-2009, 07:03 PM
10-04-2009, 08:31 PM
LINK LOGS IN THIS THREAD
10-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Starting Saturday! Cant wait and will post a link asap.
10-09-2009, 08:52 PM
10-09-2009, 09:30 PM
That's right^^^^^ get it while it's hot
10-10-2009, 01:08 AM
10-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spierski0313 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:09 PM
- By Gmoney0710 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:27 PM
- By Grambo in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 56Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:01 PM
- By donbx in forum Purus LabsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:00 PM
- By one8seven in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2010, 11:02 AM