Log the new M14-E for Purus!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M14-E is the newest product from PH/DS

If you are interested in running this new great compound stack just put in an application for the chance!

M14ebigger-1.jpg

M14-e Inslinsified (60 Capsules) By: Purus Labs

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
2a, 3a Epithio17a Methyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstane 15 mg **
17a-Methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-Diol 45 mg **
InSLINsified™ Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(Seed)
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamonum Verum)
Chromium Picolinate

Rules:
21 Years of Age
US Only for this promotion
Must Log the product
Apps due by Sept 17.... (3 weeks)
Apps. will be chosen by Sept 20th
Dedicated applicants only please!

Application:
1) User Name:
2) Age:
3) Height:
4) Weight:
5) Current Supplements:
6) Past PH/DS's used:
7) Time since last cycle?
8) Have you used Purus products before?
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience:
11) Goal for this cycle?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
John
6'

165lbs
MHP's Up your mass,MHP's SR glutamine,USPLabsjacked, MHP's DarkMatter,Isopure protien,fish;flax;369oils,AAKG,E,bulk 1-carboxy

H-DROL,M-DROL

Been 4mo. since last cycle, and cleaned out and primed up for up coming cycle

Have never used any Purus products

12+ yrs lifting and trainging exp.

Goals for next cycle will be a clean bulk, main focus will be my chicken legs

Would like to run this compound or that NastyAssMass, either should stick at least 20+ lbs on me and probably be able to keep 16-18lbs.(F uck you lol, I can hope)

Also get my blood werk done every cycle, full lipid, liver, test and est. panels( they usually fill 8 vials)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
frist off i would like to say, i was pretty stoked about hearing this awesome oppurtunity.
i see it being very benefical for me in my quest of MMA training (took a year off of fights, to train for a full year) and bodybuilding

1) User Name: vika808 (kawika)

2) Age:22

3) Height:5'9

4) Weight:182lbs

5) Current Supplements:Creatine mono, T911, CLA, Green tea, Glucoscamine,Whey, Multi vits/mineral, fish oils

6) Past PH/DS's used:I Have used M-drol 2x H-drol 2x Trenadrol 2x and Havoc 1x

7) Time since last cycle? my last cycle was about 18months ago

8) Have you used Purus products before? Yes

9) If yes, what product? Recycle, once for my pct and i must say very impressive

10) Training Experience: about 6years on and off and about 2 years stright weight lifting, and about 2-3 years MMA (boxing,BJJ,Judo,Wrestling,Kickboxing)

11) Goal for this cycle? to lean out while gaining size and to up my strenght and endurance to maximize my MMA potential during training.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
1) User Name: JOHNJESSICA2008
2) Age:31
3) Height:6'2
4) Weight:200
5) Current Supplements: Animal Pak/Powerful/Creatine/ Torrent/& Protein of course
6) Past PH/DS's used: 1-ad/4-ad/bulktabs/decavol/epi/m1t original
7) Time since last cycle? Close to 2months
8) Have you used Purus products before? no
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: Been training off and on 4 years but, only got serious with training/diet/sleep for last 2
11) Goal for this cycle? Im always bulking so im going high dose,protein,calories,carbs Im lookn to add as much weight as possible.

V

vicodin

Awards
application

Application:
1) User Name: VICODIN (new here at am.com mostly at lb.com & phf.com
2) Age: 27
3) Height: 6'2
4) Weight: 203-209
5) Current Supplements: multi vit/ fish oil
6) Past PH/DS's used:phera, h-drol, pulsed epi
7) Time since last cycle? 3 months or so
8) Have you used Purus products before? No.
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: training since i was 13 or 14seriously since i was 15 or 16. Right now I am using an old workout I used back in college I come up with a buddy of mine. lots of compound movements and using heavy weights low to medium reps. adding cardio to keep my fitness up and for endurance.
11) Goal for this cycle? I want to get back up to 220 level and be leaner than I was the last time I was there.

I can also log this at phf/lb.com if picked. good luck to everyone applying

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a jealous lol. I won't be ready for another run till 2010.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
not much apps here why is this looks like a solid product to me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it might be a matter of every1 is already running a cycle because they stocked up bc of the ban scare. So a lot of people decided to run a cycle since they had so much.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i see, well if it does ban i better stock up on some stuff you just become natural

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
well, i just got off a cycle, ran PCT,and sum recovery tyme with attention to prepping my body, and system for my next cycle. Also applied for this as well, researched it, and Purus. Products are looking really well thought out, with quality materials.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys..... I figured a lot of people may have fall cycles set up or running already and like you said all the ban hysteria caused a run on PHs.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application:
1) User Name: Marms
2) Age: 31
4) Weight:222lbs
5) Current Supplements:multi vits, glutamine, glucosamine, oils, bcaa, zma, pro complex and real gains, Currently logging Napalm from Avant to lean out should be done in about 2 weeks.

6) Past PH/DS's used: The latest was a log for generic labs in the past mass tabs sust250 tabs

7) Time since last cycle? ended 6-29-09
8) Have you used Purus products before? NO
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: 16 years
11) Goal for this cycle? Since im leaning out I would love to try this for a lean gain and see how it works out!!! ( I tried putting the links to my logs but not enough posts yet sorry im still fairly new here)

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Application:

1) User Name: LIVEWIRE224
2) Age: 32
3) Height: 6'4"
4) Weight: 225
5) Current Supplements: Pro Complex, CRE-02, Orange Triad, XTend, ZMA, Glut., Vit C, Super Cissus RX, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed.
6) Past PH/DS's used: CEL H-Drol
7) Time since last cycle? Ended March 2009
8) Have you used Purus products before? NO
9) If yes, what product? --------
10) Training Experience: 8yrs. last 3yrs have really dialed in proper training, strict diet, and appropriate rest.
11) Goal for this cycle? A solid 8-12lbs, shedding some boby fat, and keeping all gains and strength post PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now we got the Apps coming in! Keep them coming guys...... feel free to post up questions if you want.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice opportunity here! Good luck to the applicants!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
super stoked on this one right here. havent cycle for about 18months and im feeling the urge

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
1) User Name:atnartist
2) Age:39
3) Height:5'8"
4) Weight:188
5) Current Supplements:Recycle, Volumaize, Organ Sheild, RPM, glutamine, creatine,
vitamin C & D, Calcium, CAL, Fish Oil, Omega 3 and a multi vitamin.
6) Past PH/DS's used: Halovar, E-pol, Methyl 1-D, Halodrol and Popadrol, and Epistane.
7) Time since last cycle? One month.
8) Have you used Purus products before? Yes. Last cycle was Halovar and E-pol followed by
Recycle and have even used the original Recycle back a couple maybe even three
years ago.
9) If yes, what product? Last cycle was Halovar and E-pol followed by
Recycle and have even used the original Recycle back a couple maybe even three
years ago. Of course I ran the other two back then also. Nothing else compared since.
10) Training Experience:Eight years, solid last four with on the job training (classroom exp. included) as a personal trainer, specialized study in nutrition and specific sport conditioning, competed in two bodybuilding events and training in MMA, Jui Jitsu and Muay Tai with some wrestling and Sambo. Have worked in conditioning of fighters and bodybuilders and football players.
11) Goal for this cycle? To put on muscle size as I continue to drop my bodyfat percentage. My biggest problem has always been losing too much muscle while trying to diet down. My last cycle of Halovar and E-pol combined with a low carb diet but carb loading on the weekend seemed to work better than anything previous. I look forward to trying the new M14-E as stacked by Purus recommendations. I already log all of my workouts, and have logged macros in the past especially during competition. I usually like to work different splits. Currently I work out every other day twice in a day. A.M. workout is 3 compound heavy lifts with a total of 20 reps per exercise with 60 sec. rests between and in the evening I do 3 more compound exercises with med load with a total of 30 reps per exercise.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
AO wants in!

1) Agent Orange777
2) Age:26
4) Weight:162
5) Current Supplements:Just finished IGF-2/Drive/2nd Gear. Now: Vat Attack, Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Beta Alinine
6) Past PH/DS's used: The One (most current), H-Drol, 3-AD, On Cycle/Off Cycle (I didn't know any better it was my first cycle:sigh1:)
7) Time since last cycle? 2 1/2 months
8) Have you used Purus products before? No not yet
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: I've played basketball and football all my life. After high school I got into weightlifting in college. After about 2 years of "just weightlifting" I started to run and incorporate cardio. Now I love to run and lift. I've ran into "overtraining" in past cycles and my focus for the next cycle will be to focus mainly on lifting.
11) Goal for this cycle? I want to avoid overtraining and really gain strength. I don't want to focus on gaining size or losing fat. That doesn't mean that I don't expect to gain size and lose fat though. I just want the main focus to be on gaining strength and stamina. I'm getting ready to try out for the fire department so getting into great shape is a must. I would love to have a little help and to log the experience.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh yeah! I am REALLY interested in seeing these logs. Should be a great combo. G'luck to all applicants!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Agent Orange777
2) Age:26
4) Weight:162
5) Current Supplements:Just finished IGF-2/Drive/2nd Gear. Now: Vat Attack, Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Beta Alinine
6) Past PH/DS's used: The One (most current), H-Drol, 3-AD, On Cycle/Off Cycle (I didn't know any better it was my first cycle:sigh1:)
7) Time since last cycle? 2 1/2 months
8) Have you used Purus products before? No not yet
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: I've played basketball and football all my life. After high school I got into weightlifting in college. After about 2 years of "just weightlifting" I started to run and incorporate cardio. Now I love to run and lift. I've ran into "overtraining" in past cycles and my focus for the next cycle will be to focus mainly on lifting.
11) Goal for this cycle? I want to avoid overtraining and really gain strength. I don't want to focus on gaining size or losing fat. That doesn't mean that I don't expect to gain size and lose fat though. I just want the main focus to be on gaining strength and stamina. I'm getting ready to try out for the fire department so getting into great shape is a must. I would love to have a little help and to log the experience.
What is that picture in your avatar? Mean anything?

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Lol I think it is the Animal (Universal) symbol but whats going on in the pic? That OSU?
Yes sir I'm an Oklahoma State cowboy all the way! I'm going crazy this week stuck at work because I can't wait for college football to begin. That pic is from NCAA 2008 I think.

H

hamr9

Awards
application

Application:
1) User Name: Hamr9
2) Age: 25
3) Height: 5'9''
4) Weight: 190 13-14% BF
5) Current Supplements: whey, bcaa, multi vit, zma
6) Past PH/DS's used: h-drol, xtren, havoc, m-drol
7) Time since last cycle? 4 months
8) Have you used Purus products before? none
9) If yes, what product? n/a
10) Training Experience: 2 years messing around 3 years serious training mostly for strength
11) Goal for this cycle? Strength and Bulk, im looking to pack on a few lbs this fall. Improve upon my lacking squat of only 365 and try to hit a 500lb DL(currently at 475)

H

hamr9

Awards
Will a pct be provided for this log as well? Will one be recommended for us?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Damn fellas.

I'm a little late to the party.....

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Damn fellas.

I'm a little late to the party.....
Well BlueBoy, let's start you off with a question to get you acclamaited into the thread, lol.

Do you think a cycle would need 2 bottles? Doesnt the M14 have to be dosed pretty high?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Application:
1) User Name: wontstop985
2) Age: 23
3) Height: 6'
4) Weight: 205 @ 9% bf
5) Current Supplements: xtend, ADAM (multi), whey
6) Past PH/DS's used: H-drol, Epi
7) Time since last cycle? 3 months
8) Have you used Purus products before? Yes
9) If yes, what product? Recycle. Used during my last PCT and continued to make gains with it, was very impressed. (Plan on using it again)
10) Training Experience: 1 year of dedicated training
11) Goal for this cycle? Bulk up to 220 @ 10% bf, deadlift 500 (currently at 450), bench 330 (currently at 300).

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Well BlueBoy, let's start you off with a question to get you acclamaited into the thread, lol.

Do you think a cycle would need 2 bottles? Doesnt the M14 have to be dosed pretty high?
90mg's is dosed high. 3 caps a day would be 45mg epi/135mg's m14add, while some advanced users are taking 3 a day, good results can be had with 2 caps per day.
If you wanted to run 3 a day then yes 2 bottles would be needed. :D

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
90mg's is dosed high. 3 caps a day would be 45mg epi/135mg's m14add, while some advanced users are taking 3 a day, good results can be had with 2 caps per day.
exactly......

One bottle, at 2 day a day, should provide very solid results.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Application:
1) User Name: johnyq
2) Age:28
3) Height: 5'7
4) Weight:188
5) Current Supplements:primordial TRS, ibcaa, creatine mono, beta alanine
6) Past PH/DS's used:1tt and 1t
7) Time since last cycle? 3 weeks, wouldn't start this for 3 more weeks
8) Have you used Purus products before? no
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: few years
11) Goal for this cycle? always looking for strength gains

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
im still stoked on this right here, when will we here who got picked?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This gets me very excited!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Awesome, thx for that info Grayhorse.

2 Bottles sound tasty!!!! Bottles for Purus look pretty sick too, like the black.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely an awesome opportunity dudes. Purus makes high quality stuff. Get those apps in !

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva/Clomid/Torem + Recycle would an excellent PCT. Form if you really feel the need but not essential, definitely won't hurt