Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
- 09-18-2009, 02:48 AM
- 09-18-2009, 09:48 AM
- 09-18-2009, 11:21 AM
09-18-2009, 12:00 PM
09-18-2009, 05:58 PM
I saw the applications closed but I have been having internet issues since I moved in to my new apartment and cablevision just fixed it so I hope you guys will consider my application:
1) User Name: salto571
2) Age: 21
3) Height: 5'9"
4) Weight: 180
5) Current Supplements: EAS 100% whey, ON's 100% casein, creatine monohydrate powder, fish oil, ephedera (will stop ephedera if required)
6) Past PH/DS's used: The One. I have an extremely detailed log of it on this site with weekly pix and daily thoughts, weight. I'm sure if you look at it, you will know I am good with my feedback and not one of those guys who starts a log and after 3 days never answers
7) Time since last cycle? I logged The One in march and then did PCT with Drive and 2nd gear in April
8) Have you used Purus products before? No but I would like to
9) If yes, what product? N/A
10) Training Experience: 3 years of serious lifting, including lifting for size, power and def.
11) Goal for this cycle?I want to gain lean mass. Water weight is not an issue if I put any on or not. I just want to get bigger and stronger. I'm 180 lbs now but I want to try and get to 190 and maintain it and be lean (I can see a 6 pack now but only if
I flex, so I want it to pop)
09-18-2009, 11:33 PM
good opportunity guys purus makes quality stuff. i picked some of this up at the sale awhile ago.
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-18-2009, 11:57 PM
09-19-2009, 12:35 AM
09-19-2009, 03:06 AM
09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
It was really tough picking these applications. It is the worst part of being a rep IMO.
Can't wait to see the logs going on this!
P.S. Since I really want Purus to exceed and get some feedback out there:
*Vika808..... If you are interested in logging it as well PM me and I can get you a hook up from my personal stash as well when it comes in.
09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh, yeah now all i need tis the Recycle and a lil Organ Shield and we got a majority of what should be a very good ride. Will try to make this an exemplary log for ya guys, with diet, routine, and supps all line out. And again Thanx to Purus and Grambo, for this great opportunity.
09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
09-21-2009, 08:24 AM
09-21-2009, 09:51 AM
09-21-2009, 09:41 PM
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
09-22-2009, 02:50 PM
09-22-2009, 02:51 PM
And to GRAMBO I owe you man, i apperciate the help greatly. id rep ya, but hahahahahaha, and i did rep him when i got them back up lol
Last edited by lyfespan; 09-22-2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: to make a point, clarity
10-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Post up links to your logs here so it is easy for me and others to know when they go up!
Everyone has received correct?
10-10-2009, 04:34 PM
10-12-2009, 04:03 AM
10-12-2009, 11:40 PM
1) User Name: Matt Baker
2) Age: 21
5) Current Supplements: Cytogainer, NO2 black,
6) Past PH/DS's used: M-Drol, Epistane
7) Time since last cycle? 4 months
8) Have you used Purus products before? No but would love to.
9) If yes, what product? None
10) Training Experience: 6 years of lifting
11) Goal for this cycle? To see awesome dry/mass gains.
10-12-2009, 11:43 PM
10-13-2009, 09:11 PM
11-22-2009, 11:02 PM
I am still waiting on ANY of these logs......
11-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Well, that sucks. Guess they figured since you weren't selling anymore you wouldn't need the logs. It's ok though, if you like I will post my log when I start my Nasty Mass cycle starting the first week in December. I must say that I have been eating really dirty lately. In-laws been in town and the holidays, you know it's that time of the year. But anyway, looking to put on some serious size, can't wait.
11-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Appreciate that very much actually. The more reviews the better..... it is still widely available and will be for several months as we had a large stock left from some big runs. It is not like they are all gone. Still plenty of Purus PH to be had. Just not at Nutra
And if they don't plan on running them they are welcome to send them back.
11-23-2009, 07:33 PM
lol i will tease ya all with a few jump in numbers i have seen thus far, still typing up log, but here ya go.
incline bench, how about this jump: 95 warm up 25 reps full stretch and very wide, 135 for 20, 155 for 12, 185 for 10(i thought i wuz only gonna get 4), then this wuz just 4 the hell of it my buddy loaded up 255, and i hit that sh it for 6 rep, no soreness the naxt day either.
flat bench: 115 for warm up 20 tymes super wide and touch chest. 155 for 20, 185 for 12, 225 for 12, and 295 for 5
curls went from bb curls maxed at 95 for 6, hit 135 for 8
military from 115 for 10 to 185 for 10 no spotter.
everything acrossed the board has been awsum, i will disclose that this cycle wuz kicked of by mdrol,(as of the bunk dispute, and against what others said)
M14e 0/ 0/ 0/ 2/2/3/3/3
ima up 23 pounds as of today, no bloat not even from the m14e, which is what i wanted but, i have another bulk cycle before summer EQ/SD/PMAG, so ima good to go. PCT starts next week, and my log shall be up before DEC, as i have found sum free tyme to type it up, IMA SUPER HAPPY WITH THE ORGAN SHIELD, AND HAVE THIS BIT OF WARNING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT JUST A FEW ANCILARYS SUPPS ARE GOOD ENOUGH, YOUR ARE WAY WRONG, I STARTED THIS CYCLE WITH HB,CS,GARLIC,MILK THISTLE AND SO ON, AND WUZ GETTING TENSION HEADACHES(CURED WITH 3G TAURINE AND A TON OF WATER, IT WUZN'T UNTIL MY ORGAN SHIELD CAME , THAT THIS SUBSIDED, OH AND IF YA THINK YOU CAN MISS A DOSE OR TWO OF YOUR SUPPORT SUPPS THOSES HEADACHES WILL COME BACK. I LEARNED ALOT WITH THIS CYCLE RUNNING 3 METHYLATED SUBSTANCES, REALLY PUSHED MY BODY.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 56Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:52 PM
- By generalataris in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:48 AM
- By Gygas21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2009, 01:50 AM
- By Grambo in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 10-10-2009, 07:27 AM
- By blueboy22 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-05-2009, 08:40 AM