Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
- 09-09-2009, 12:00 PM
- 09-09-2009, 12:13 PM
One of the SERMs? I just meant one of the 3. Form is an AI so very different and not exactly a replacement, though it has been shown to upregulate HPTA
09-09-2009, 10:07 PM
09-12-2009, 01:46 AM
09-12-2009, 02:21 AM
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
09-16-2009, 11:32 PM
09-17-2009, 02:31 AM
1) User Name: ninjarider45
2) Age: 21
3) Height: 6'4"
4) Weight: 190 (may lower while cutting down in preparation)
5) Current Supplements: EFAs, Animal Pak, Creatine Mono, Isopure Mass mmM, twice daily wheatgrass shots .
6) Past PH/DS's used: rpm and drive are as close as it comes to PH/DS's lol
7) Time since last cycle? N/A
8) Have you used Purus products before? Nope
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: 5 years total, only 3 years serious lifting though
11) Goal for this cycle? Strength and clean bulk. This will be great since I'm going to Hawaii in January so figure I've got great motivation for looking tits (as in cool, not actual tits). Definite goal: Reach the 200 pound mark. So 10-15 pounds.
09-17-2009, 02:34 AM
Thanks Ninja. Only 2 days left for entries then I will go through them and pick some.....wish I had more than two.
09-18-2009, 02:42 AM
1) User Name: N8te
2) Age: 23
3) Height: 6'2"
4) Weight: 190
5) Current Supplements: American Whey, Creatine mono, Universal EAA
6) Past PH/DS's used: RPN Havoc.
7) Time since last cycle? PCT was finished last summer Sept. I believe
8) Have you used Purus products before? No
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: 4 years, 3 years serious
11) Goal for this cycle? Put on as much LBM as possible and increase strength. Overall goal: Eventually weigh in at 215 and around 10% BF(although I'll probably to go bigger after that haha)
09-18-2009, 02:48 AM
09-18-2009, 09:48 AM
09-18-2009, 11:21 AM
09-18-2009, 12:00 PM
09-18-2009, 05:58 PM
I saw the applications closed but I have been having internet issues since I moved in to my new apartment and cablevision just fixed it so I hope you guys will consider my application:
1) User Name: salto571
2) Age: 21
3) Height: 5'9"
4) Weight: 180
5) Current Supplements: EAS 100% whey, ON's 100% casein, creatine monohydrate powder, fish oil, ephedera (will stop ephedera if required)
6) Past PH/DS's used: The One. I have an extremely detailed log of it on this site with weekly pix and daily thoughts, weight. I'm sure if you look at it, you will know I am good with my feedback and not one of those guys who starts a log and after 3 days never answers
7) Time since last cycle? I logged The One in march and then did PCT with Drive and 2nd gear in April
8) Have you used Purus products before? No but I would like to
9) If yes, what product? N/A
10) Training Experience: 3 years of serious lifting, including lifting for size, power and def.
11) Goal for this cycle?I want to gain lean mass. Water weight is not an issue if I put any on or not. I just want to get bigger and stronger. I'm 180 lbs now but I want to try and get to 190 and maintain it and be lean (I can see a 6 pack now but only if
I flex, so I want it to pop)
09-18-2009, 11:33 PM
good opportunity guys purus makes quality stuff. i picked some of this up at the sale awhile ago.
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-18-2009, 11:57 PM
09-19-2009, 12:35 AM
09-19-2009, 03:06 AM
09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
It was really tough picking these applications. It is the worst part of being a rep IMO.
Can't wait to see the logs going on this!
P.S. Since I really want Purus to exceed and get some feedback out there:
*Vika808..... If you are interested in logging it as well PM me and I can get you a hook up from my personal stash as well when it comes in.
09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh, yeah now all i need tis the Recycle and a lil Organ Shield and we got a majority of what should be a very good ride. Will try to make this an exemplary log for ya guys, with diet, routine, and supps all line out. And again Thanx to Purus and Grambo, for this great opportunity.
09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
09-21-2009, 08:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Robboe in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:26 AM
- By Craigmatthew in forum LG SciencesReplies: 256Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 20Last Post: 03-11-2009, 10:42 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
- By ss#2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:53 AM