Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
- 09-03-2009, 11:00 PM
1) User Name: johnyq
3) Height: 5'7
5) Current Supplementsrimordial TRS, ibcaa, creatine mono, beta alanine
6) Past PH/DS's used:1tt and 1t
7) Time since last cycle? 3 weeks, wouldn't start this for 3 more weeks
8) Have you used Purus products before? no
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: few years
11) Goal for this cycle? always looking for strength gains
- 09-06-2009, 08:09 PM
im still stoked on this right here, when will we here who got picked?
- 09-06-2009, 09:58 PMBoard Sponsor
- 6'2" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
09-08-2009, 10:25 AM
09-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Definitely an awesome opportunity dudes. Purus makes high quality stuff. Get those apps in !
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
09-09-2009, 12:45 AM
09-09-2009, 01:03 AM
I personally recommend a SERM.
09-09-2009, 01:09 AM
09-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Nolva/Clomid/Torem + Recycle would an excellent PCT. Form if you really feel the need but not essential, definitely won't hurt
09-09-2009, 11:00 AM
09-09-2009, 11:13 AM
One of the SERMs? I just meant one of the 3. Form is an AI so very different and not exactly a replacement, though it has been shown to upregulate HPTA
09-09-2009, 09:07 PM
luckliy i can get ahold of some serm nolva tabs or liquid, man i cant wait to see who gets picked
09-12-2009, 12:46 AM
09-12-2009, 01:21 AM
The first page says we will pick loggers on the 20th
09-16-2009, 09:47 PM
09-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Better hurry up and get applications in. Wish I could throw my name in the mix.
09-17-2009, 01:31 AM
1) User Name: ninjarider45
2) Age: 21
3) Height: 6'4"
4) Weight: 190 (may lower while cutting down in preparation)
5) Current Supplements: EFAs, Animal Pak, Creatine Mono, Isopure Mass mmM, twice daily wheatgrass shots .
6) Past PH/DS's used: rpm and drive are as close as it comes to PH/DS's lol
7) Time since last cycle? N/A
8) Have you used Purus products before? Nope
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: 5 years total, only 3 years serious lifting though
11) Goal for this cycle? Strength and clean bulk. This will be great since I'm going to Hawaii in January so figure I've got great motivation for looking tits (as in cool, not actual tits). Definite goal: Reach the 200 pound mark. So 10-15 pounds.
09-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Thanks Ninja. Only 2 days left for entries then I will go through them and pick some.....wish I had more than two.
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM
1) User Name: N8te
2) Age: 23
3) Height: 6'2"
4) Weight: 190
5) Current Supplements: American Whey, Creatine mono, Universal EAA
6) Past PH/DS's used: RPN Havoc.
7) Time since last cycle? PCT was finished last summer Sept. I believe
8) Have you used Purus products before? No
9) If yes, what product?
10) Training Experience: 4 years, 3 years serious
11) Goal for this cycle? Put on as much LBM as possible and increase strength. Overall goal: Eventually weigh in at 215 and around 10% BF(although I'll probably to go bigger after that haha)
09-18-2009, 01:48 AM
09-18-2009, 08:48 AM
hahaha sorry bro I caught this at the last minute. I hope you won't count it against me
09-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Good luck to all who put in an app.
09-18-2009, 11:00 AM
09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
I saw the applications closed but I have been having internet issues since I moved in to my new apartment and cablevision just fixed it so I hope you guys will consider my application:
1) User Name: salto571
2) Age: 21
3) Height: 5'9"
4) Weight: 180
5) Current Supplements: EAS 100% whey, ON's 100% casein, creatine monohydrate powder, fish oil, ephedera (will stop ephedera if required)
6) Past PH/DS's used: The One. I have an extremely detailed log of it on this site with weekly pix and daily thoughts, weight. I'm sure if you look at it, you will know I am good with my feedback and not one of those guys who starts a log and after 3 days never answers
7) Time since last cycle? I logged The One in march and then did PCT with Drive and 2nd gear in April
8) Have you used Purus products before? No but I would like to
9) If yes, what product? N/A
10) Training Experience: 3 years of serious lifting, including lifting for size, power and def.
11) Goal for this cycle?I want to gain lean mass. Water weight is not an issue if I put any on or not. I just want to get bigger and stronger. I'm 180 lbs now but I want to try and get to 190 and maintain it and be lean (I can see a 6 pack now but only if
I flex, so I want it to pop)
09-18-2009, 10:33 PM
good opportunity guys purus makes quality stuff. i picked some of this up at the sale awhile ago.
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-18-2009, 10:57 PM
09-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Yeah, lets see thoses winners.
09-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Give me till Monday
09-20-2009, 02:07 PM
It was really tough picking these applications. It is the worst part of being a rep IMO.
Can't wait to see the logs going on this!
P.S. Since I really want Purus to exceed and get some feedback out there:
*Vika808..... If you are interested in logging it as well PM me and I can get you a hook up from my personal stash as well when it comes in.
09-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh, yeah now all i need tis the Recycle and a lil Organ Shield and we got a majority of what should be a very good ride. Will try to make this an exemplary log for ya guys, with diet, routine, and supps all line out. And again Thanx to Purus and Grambo, for this great opportunity.
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Winners PM me adresses
09-20-2009, 03:02 PM
good pickens, have fun guys happy gains!
09-20-2009, 04:44 PM
congrats guys i'm looking forward to the logs!
09-21-2009, 07:24 AM
09-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Congrats to the winners, looking forward to seeing it...
09-21-2009, 08:41 PM
09-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Congrats and everybody get those addresses in
09-22-2009, 01:50 PM
LOL im back, and watching the mail!
09-22-2009, 01:51 PM
And to GRAMBO I owe you man, i apperciate the help greatly. id rep ya, but hahahahahaha, and i did rep him when i got them back up lol
Last edited by lyfespan; 09-22-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: to make a point, clarity
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 56Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
- By generalataris in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
- By Gygas21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2009, 12:50 AM
- By Grambo in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 10-10-2009, 06:27 AM
- By blueboy22 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:40 AM