Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;) - AnabolicMinds.com

Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;)

1. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;)

With BBS' Testify, the potent ingredients will shoot your test levels THROUGH the ROOF, leaving you feeling more "ALPHA" than ever.

We are looking for loggers to experience this for themselves, under one condition:

Our one catch is pretty simple.
    Before we make you alpha we want to know about the time in your life where you've felt the FURTHEST from alpha.
    Give us your funny, embarassing stories, along with your application!

Introducing Testify - the most potent test boosting/recovery enhancement supplement ever created. Testify contains POTENT extracts of Cissus Quadrangularis, Eurycomia Longifolia Jack, and a special proprietary blend that others try to duplicate, but fall short.Cissus Quadrangularis is one of the most intriguing exotic substances to be introduced to the supplement market in years. Used for centuries in ayurvedic medicine, studies on Cissus are revealing some extraordinary properties. Cissus is being found to be anabolic (tissuebuilding) in cells as diverse as bone, joints and ligaments AS WELL AS MUSCLE. In addition, Cissus is showing some potent fat burning properties.

Eurycomia Longifolia Jack, from Indonesia, has gained a reputation as one of the most potent test boosting/libido enhancing compounds available - both legally and black market. Long Jack, as it is also known, exerts such a strong influence on libido that most find its effects almost uncontrollable. While most companies use an inferior Long Jack Root powder, the LJ100 extract used in Testify is the most powerful (and most expensive) extract available.
    The Proprietary Testify blend has been tirelessly researched and formulated to provide the most intense test stimulation short of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - without the needles. This bulldozer of a blend offers only the heaviest hitters to blast test levels through the roof. Tribulus Terrestris has been used, and overused, then used some more...but never before in this special blend of extractions.

Using a triple attack, our Tribulus blend contains a wide spectrum of actives, including the big daddy of them all, protodiosciin, at an insane 40%. Combined with Avena Sativa, Epimedium (accurately known as Horny Goat Weed for its effects on male goats...and humans), and Cnidium, you will feel yourself swell with that rush of testosterone.
    Combine that with Chrysin, which prevents a rise in estrogen (feminizing hormone) and Nettle root, which prevents testosterone from being deactivated by Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, the result is a focus and drive that you will come to recognize as PURE ALPHA MALE.

Testify...Bring your Testosterone to Order!

In order to apply, please read the following information and complete the application. Follow all instructions.

We will be choosing 2 testers who are ready to go right away. Applications will close Friday, 8/21. Get 'em in people!

Terms and Conditions:

Entrants Must:

• Be able to consistently update their log, at least 4 times per week
    • Post a starting, and final review/update that includes measurements, as well as progress pictures. We want lots of details, including weight, side effects, physical and mental effects, and an overall assessment
    • Run the log for the full duration of the bottle.
    • Be reliable and unbiased
    • Be 21 years of age or older, with their training and diet in check
    • Be physically healthy, with no medical conditions

Application:

Training / Diet:
    Prior experience with natural test boosters:
    Logging experience (post links) :
    Provide before and after pictures:

Agree to disclaimer:
    That you are 21 years of age or older, have no medical conditions, and will update 4 times per week minimum with stats on diet, training, weight, mood, energy, dosage, side effects, and overall honest assessment.

Hit us with your emarassing "BETA" stories to put the finishing touch on your application!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Going to my Ex's wedding who I intended to marry about 10 months after we broke up...

You cant feel any more Un-Alpha than that. Talk about a unique night of emotions.

BTW I am not applying, just putting out my un alpha story for kicks. Good luck to all who apply, and pre congrats for the two winners.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

My most Un-Alpha moment, its hard to say, one the of the most un-Alpha would have to of been freshman year during doubles in college. It was storming outside so we had to practice in the gym, I couldn't find any of my shorts so I had to wear my spandex girdle, walk into the gym to find the womens volleyball team is working on one end while we stretch and form run to warmup, very un-Alpha.

Terms and Conditions:

Entrants Must:

* Be able to consistently update their log, at least 4 times per week
    * Post a starting, and final review/update that includes measurements, as well as progress pictures. We want lots of details, including weight, side effects, physical and mental effects, and an overall assessment
    * Run the log for the full duration of the bottle.
    * Be reliable and unbiased
    * Be 18 years of age or older, with their training and diet in check
    * Be physically healthy, with no medical conditions

Application:

Goals: Gain strength and lean body mass
    Training / Diet: Last weeks workouts: 8-10-09 Shoulders, Cardio
    25 minutes treadmil intervals
    Standing DB military 3x10/8/6 65/75/85
    Lateral raise 4x20/15/12/10 20/25/30/35
    Facepulls 3x15
    Kneeling cable front raise 2x10
    Machine military 1 drop set 4 drops
    8-11-9 Arms, Cardio, Abs
    20 minutes stair climber intervals
    BB curls 2x8 drop sets 3 drops per set 100/90/80
    Pummel curls 3x8 60/75/90
    Single arm machine curls 3x8/12/15
    Overhead extension 2x8 drop sets 3 drops per set 100/90/80
    Close grip bench 4x12/8/6/12 135/225/275/135
    Cable pushdown reverse/regular grip 3x10/10
    Ab circuit 2x10 sprinter crunch/medball twist/reverse crunch
    8-13-09 Legs
    10 minutes recombant bike warmup
    2 sets Lunges 60 yards 25's superset good morningsx20 90 superset Single leg pressx20superset single leg curlx20 superset seated calvesx20 superset incline calvesx20 superset leg press calvesx20
    Squat 5 reps each 30 seconds rest 135/185/235/285/335/285/235/185/135
    Hamstring swiss ball curl single leg 5 reps continuous x50 reps
    8-14-09 Back, Abs
    Pulldowns 3x20
    Pullups 2x10/8 with rope, 2x10 wide grip
    DB row 100 10/8/6/4/2 alternating sides continuous
    Single arm pulldown 2x10
    V-Bar pulldown 2x10
    Incline rope pull 3x20
    BB crunch 2x15 135 superset hanging leg raise 2x15 superset Overhead side bend 2x15 10
    10 minutes fast paced rowing
    8-15-09 Chest, only 3 hours of sleep for this workout, get pumped!
    20 minutes treadmil 10% 3mph
    Incline 3x8/8/6 225/225/245 superset Flat flies 3x15/15/8 40/50/60
    DB Floor press 2x8/5 100 superset Machine press 2x10 continuous
    Decline band pushups 2x15/10 drop set

Diet: Protein 1.5-2g/lb/day Carbs 2-2.5g/lb/workout day 1-1.5g/lb/non workout day Fat 0.5-0.75g/lb/day
    Prior experience with natural test boosters: Jungle warfare, Mass FX, ATD, Tribulus, tons just can't think of the names right now
    Logging experience (post links) : Hateful's journey to being swole jacked
    Provide before and after pictures: Yes, here are my current progress pics http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...0/ppuser/39552

Agree to disclaimer:
    That you are 18 years of age or older, have no medical conditions, and will update 4 times per week minimum with stats on diet, training, weight, mood, energy, dosage, side effects, and overall honest assessment.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

Furthest form feeling alpha...Hmmm. I'd say I was around 19-20, was just plain soft, had a hard time hardening up my physique, was eating a TON of carbs. Back then it was CARBS, consume lots of carbs!!! Power Bars, bread, and lots of Subway sandwiches and those f'in tasty cookies. ( Damn you Jarrod! )

And from all that I had...tada, MAN BOOBS! Drove me nuts! I felt very unmanly and decided to take action. Took several yrs. though! A proper diets along with wts. and bball / sprints finally made the difference.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

So i would have to say my most embarrassing moment ever was about a month ago. I was on some antibiotics because i was sick and they gave me horrible gas. So anyways i went to my girlfriends house for dinner with her and her parents. The bathroom is fairly close to the dining area which was bad. I thought i had to drop a deuce but it ended up being about a 15second long fart that echoed through the house. And they asked me if i was okay like if i was hurt when i came out. lol.... one of my most embarrassing moments for sure.

Application:

Goals: Improved endurance, Bulk up a little but maintain a fairly cut physique, would like to gain 5-10lbs.

Training / Diet: My training will consist of workouts 4days a week, and also running about 2-3miles 3x a week. I will be using my rugby workout routine which is amazing, its a bit much to post but it involves many core lifts, lots of core ab workouts, deadlifts, squats, power cleans, snatches, and chest workouts. usually sets go by certain % of 1RP x10 x8 x8 x8 x6 is an example.
    Nutrition i got down to a sience and i eat very healthy, 5-6meals a day which consist of high protein, high calorie, fairly low fat and depending on what time of the day lots of carbs.

Prior experience with natural test boosters: I have used, Drive, IGF-2, Mass FX, Mass FX maximum strength, and Hyperdrol X2.

Logging experience (post links) : The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log I started this log but wasnt able to keep it on track because i was so busy but i have plenty of time now

Provide before and after pictures: would definitely be able to do that. i would even post weekly if you would like =D.

Agree to disclaimer:
    That you are 21 years of age or older, have no medical conditions, and will update 4 times per week minimum with stats on diet, training, weight, mood, energy, dosage, side effects, and overall honest assessment.

I AGREE.

I am currently not on any supplements besides ones which help keep my over wellness and protein of course.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    So i would have to say my most embarrassing moment ever was about a month ago. I was on some antibiotics because i was sick and they gave me horrible gas. So anyways i went to my girlfriends house for dinner with her and her parents. The bathroom is fairly close to the dining area which was bad. I thought i had to drop a deuce but it ended up being about a 15second long fart that echoed through the house. And they asked me if i was okay like if i was hurt when i came out. lol.... one of my most embarrassing moments for sure.

Application:

Goals: Improved endurance, Bulk up a little but maintain a fairly cut physique, would like to gain 5-10lbs.

Training / Diet: My training will consist of workouts 4days a week, and also running about 2-3miles 3x a week. I will be using my rugby workout routine which is amazing, its a bit much to post but it involves many core lifts, lots of core ab workouts, deadlifts, squats, power cleans, snatches, and chest workouts. usually sets go by certain % of 1RP x10 x8 x8 x8 x6 is an example.
    Nutrition i got down to a sience and i eat very healthy, 5-6meals a day which consist of high protein, high calorie, fairly low fat and depending on what time of the day lots of carbs.

Prior experience with natural test boosters: I have used, Drive, IGF-2, Mass FX, Mass FX maximum strength, and Hyperdrol X2.

Logging experience (post links) : The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log I started this log but wasnt able to keep it on track because i was so busy but i have plenty of time now

Provide before and after pictures: would definitely be able to do that. i would even post weekly if you would like =D.

Agree to disclaimer:

I AGREE.

I am currently not on any supplements besides ones which help keep my over wellness and protein of course.

That's funny **** man! Hahahaha, ripped one for 15 secs.! Muahahah. Funny they asked if you were ok? Hahahhahaha.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

it was impressive and im not lying longest fart i have ever witnessed.
  8. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

HAHA great entries guys!
    A couple days left
  9. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    My most Un-Alpha moment, its hard to say, one the of the most un-Alpha would have to of been freshman year during doubles in college. It was storming outside so we had to practice in the gym, I couldn't find any of my shorts so I had to wear my spandex girdle, walk into the gym to find the womens volleyball team is working on one end while we stretch and form run to warmup, very un-Alpha.

Terms and Conditions:

Entrants Must:

* Be able to consistently update their log, at least 4 times per week
    * Post a starting, and final review/update that includes measurements, as well as progress pictures. We want lots of details, including weight, side effects, physical and mental effects, and an overall assessment
    * Run the log for the full duration of the bottle.
    * Be reliable and unbiased
    * Be 18 years of age or older, with their training and diet in check
    * Be physically healthy, with no medical conditions

Application:

Goals: Gain strength and lean body mass
    Training / Diet: Last weeks workouts: 8-10-09 Shoulders, Cardio
    25 minutes treadmil intervals
    Standing DB military 3x10/8/6 65/75/85
    Lateral raise 4x20/15/12/10 20/25/30/35
    Facepulls 3x15
    Kneeling cable front raise 2x10
    Machine military 1 drop set 4 drops
    8-11-9 Arms, Cardio, Abs
    20 minutes stair climber intervals
    BB curls 2x8 drop sets 3 drops per set 100/90/80
    Pummel curls 3x8 60/75/90
    Single arm machine curls 3x8/12/15
    Overhead extension 2x8 drop sets 3 drops per set 100/90/80
    Close grip bench 4x12/8/6/12 135/225/275/135
    Cable pushdown reverse/regular grip 3x10/10
    Ab circuit 2x10 sprinter crunch/medball twist/reverse crunch
    8-13-09 Legs
    10 minutes recombant bike warmup
    2 sets Lunges 60 yards 25's superset good morningsx20 90 superset Single leg pressx20superset single leg curlx20 superset seated calvesx20 superset incline calvesx20 superset leg press calvesx20
    Squat 5 reps each 30 seconds rest 135/185/235/285/335/285/235/185/135
    Hamstring swiss ball curl single leg 5 reps continuous x50 reps
    8-14-09 Back, Abs
    Pulldowns 3x20
    Pullups 2x10/8 with rope, 2x10 wide grip
    DB row 100 10/8/6/4/2 alternating sides continuous
    Single arm pulldown 2x10
    V-Bar pulldown 2x10
    Incline rope pull 3x20
    BB crunch 2x15 135 superset hanging leg raise 2x15 superset Overhead side bend 2x15 10
    10 minutes fast paced rowing
    8-15-09 Chest, only 3 hours of sleep for this workout, get pumped!
    20 minutes treadmil 10% 3mph
    Incline 3x8/8/6 225/225/245 superset Flat flies 3x15/15/8 40/50/60
    DB Floor press 2x8/5 100 superset Machine press 2x10 continuous
    Decline band pushups 2x15/10 drop set

Diet: Protein 1.5-2g/lb/day Carbs 2-2.5g/lb/workout day 1-1.5g/lb/non workout day Fat 0.5-0.75g/lb/day
    Prior experience with natural test boosters: Jungle warfare, Mass FX, ATD, Tribulus, tons just can't think of the names right now
    Logging experience (post links) : Hateful's journey to being swole jacked
    Provide before and after pictures: Yes, here are my current progress pics http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...0/ppuser/39552

Agree to disclaimer:
    That you are 18 years of age or older, have no medical conditions, and will update 4 times per week minimum with stats on diet, training, weight, mood, energy, dosage, side effects, and overall honest assessment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post

Application:

Agree to disclaimer:

I AGREE.

Congratulations to both of you!
    If you would PM me your shipping information we can get this show on the road
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

pm sent, thanks i can't wait to start.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Info sent, thanks again
  12. Banned

looking forward to the logs guys !!!!!!!!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know it's over but . . .

Maybe this is the ULTIMATE Alpha male feeling, I am proud unlike afrochowder.

I went on a ski trip with my gf and 4 other couple, we rented a huge house. I went upstairs and dropped a deuce . . . the stench enveloped the entire 3000 sq ft house in seconds. Some ran outside and waited it out while others locked themselves in the master bedroom. It took at least half hour before anyone could return.

We still talk about it and people try to embarrass me, but I am proud!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I know it's over but . . .

Maybe this is the ULTIMATE Alpha male feeling, I am proud unlike afrochowder.

I went on a ski trip with my gf and 4 other couple, we rented a huge house. I went upstairs and dropped a deuce . . . the stench enveloped the entire 3000 sq ft house in seconds. Some ran outside and waited it out while others locked themselves in the master bedroom. It took at least half hour before anyone could return.

We still talk about it and people try to embarrass me, but I am proud!
    that certainly is hilarious, though slightly disturbing.
    congrats anyways! haha
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Just wondering when the Testify will be shipping out?
  16. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Just wondering when the Testify will be shipping out?
    It should be on its way to you now, after a slight delay.
    No worries though, you'll be alpha soon enough
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn that was a short window. I mean I wouldn't have been able to try it anyway but would have loved to.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    It should be on its way to you now, after a slight delay.
    No worries though, you'll be alpha soon enough
    Nice looking very forward to it, also I was gonna try to get a video up of my training while on the testify but I'm terrible with editing video, if you want to put together a Testify training montage let me know and I'll send you all the video.
  19. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

That sounds like it would be sick!
    I'm definitely interested in seeing some intense training no matter what!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big Thank you to Jason from Better Body Sports
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Ed Logs Better Body Sports Complete PCT
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. Welcome Better Body Sports to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 12:16 PM