Better Body Sports wants to STACK you with the power to Renew Your Physique!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
[size=+2]Better Body Sports wants to give you what it takes to transform your body, and to RENEW YOUR PHYSIQUE!

With Phoenix and C-Bolic, you will have that power!

Pharmaceutical Grade Anti-Catabolic Agent

We all know the dreads that come with dieting.. loss of strength, low mood, low energy, but the worst of them all? loss of muscle. We work so hard in the gym day after day, workout after workout only to start losing that hard gained muscle at the time we are looking to get ripped. It makes no sense.. why gain the muscle, only to lose it when your trying to get shredded?

Bettery Body Sports has presented the industry with the answer to gaining muscle, while losing fat: C-Bolic. C-Bolic is a patented form of the widely popularized Forskolin. But this isn?t some cheap Indian extract from some foreign supplier.. this is PURE 95% pharmaceutical grade patented ForsLean?. ForsLean?, or the better known Forskolin is a natural compound produced in India which has been shown in several studies to not only reduce fat, but to optimize hormone levels as well as signaling to keep the body in a prime muscle building state.

How does this work you ask?

Answer is simple. cAMP. Forskolin in the body activates a hormone in the body known as adenlyate cyclase. When this is activated, it goes into its respected cell and increases levels of cAMP (cycle adenosine monophosphate). cAMP was the beauty behind the brains of Ephedrine. Ephedrine (R.I.P.) was well known for its ability to not only burn pound after pound of fat, but to also doing it while sparing muscle. Forskolin works similar to Ephedrine in that it increases levels of cAMP. cAMP in the fat cell triggers a process known as lipolysis, which is the breaking down of fat for use of energy while actually sparing muscle! What does this mean for all you dieters out there? LOSE FAT NOT MUSCLE!

But wait.. it gets better. In a clinical study performed on Forskolin, the users who used 25mg active Forslean? two times a day (total of 50mg) not only lost 9.9 pounds of body fat and gained 8.2 pounds of lean muscle mass.. but their Testosterone levels actually shot up! So now.. we are losing fat, gaining muscle, and increasing levels of testosterone, all at the same time!

If you are dieting, whether it is to just lose the holiday pounds, getting ready for beach season, or are prepping for your next contest, there is no reason why Better Body Sports C-Bolic should not be part of your arsenal!

In order to apply, please read the following information and complete the application. Follow all instructions.

We will be choosing 1 tester only who is ready to go right away. Applications will close Friday, 8/21. Get 'em in people! :D
[/size]​

Terms and Conditions:

Entrants Must:

• Be able to consistently update their log, at least 4 times per week
  • Post a starting, and final review/update that includes measurements, as well as progress pictures. We want lots of details, including weight, side effects, physical and mental effects, and an overall assessment
  • Run the log of BOTH Phoenix and C-Bolic for the full duration of 30 days
  • Be reliable and unbiased
  • Be 18 years of age or older, with their training and diet in check
  • Be physically healthy, with no medical conditions
Application:

Training / Diet:
Prior experience with fat burners:
Logging experience (post links) :
Provide before and after pictures:

Agree to disclaimer:
That you are 18 years of age or older, have no medical conditions, and will update 4 times per week minimum with stats on diet, training, weight, mood, energy, dosage, side effects, and overall honest assessment.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Well I'll throw my hat in...

Name: IMMoose
Height: 5’11"
Weight: 249 (after this morning's workout)
BF%- 23-24
Body Type: "Yo Fatty!" Meso with an EndoGut
Goals: Lose the belly/Lean out.

Diet: Just dialed down to 2400 cals High protein

Lifting Schedule: M/W/Th/Sat

Cardio Schedule: M/W/Th/Sat 30 minutes Low Intensity
T/F 2 30 minute sessions - Fasted (w/ Abs in between)

Current Supplements: Multi, Creatine, Protein, Animal Flex, VAT Attack (a few days worth left) - I can alter these if you require.

This would be my first official log, although I've constructively commented and provided honest feedback on other supplements I've used. I would certainly do the same here.

My training schedule and my diet are both dialed in, and I have no existing medical conditions.

Since I am currently in between contracts, I also have plenty of time to dedicate to logging the product.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Thanks for the entry!
Glad to have you in here.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
Application:

Name: Edward Yi
Weight: 174 lbs (as of today)
Height: 5'11
Body Fat: 11% (Caliper checked by golds gym trainer)

Goals: Recomp

Training: (After 5th day, i repeat the cycle from day 1)
Day1: Chest, Triceps, Cardio
Day2: Legs, Abs
Day3: Back, Biceps, Traps, Cardio
Day4: Shoulders, Abs
*Day5: Cardio
*I do some form of cardio during rest days (Usually in the form of stationary bike or swimming)

Diet:
Meal 1: 14g FAT, 40g PRO, 58g CHO = 518kcal
1 cup brown rice (45g cho)
6 oz salmon (40g pro)
1 cup vegetables (cucumbers, green bellpepper, red bellpepper, cilantro) (8g cho)
1 tbsp sesame oil (14g fat)
½ tbsp spicy pepper paste (5g cho)

Meal 2: 14g FAT, 40g PRO, 81g CHO = 610kcal
1-1/2 cup brown rice (68g cho)
6 oz tuna (40g pro)
1 cup vegetables (cucumbers, green bellpepper, red bellpepper, cilantro) (8g cho)
1 tbsp sesame oil (14g fat)
½ tbsp spicy pepper paste (5g cho)

Meal 3: 4g FAT, 46g PRO, 28g CHO = 332kcal
2 scoops whey protein (46g pro)
6 inch banana (25g cho)

Meal 4: 14g FAT, 46g PRO, 32g CHO = 438kcal
2 high-fiber whole wheat bread (32g cho)
6 oz salmon (40g pro)
1 large egg (5g fat) (6g pro)
1 tbsp peanut butter (9g fat)

Meal 5: 18g FAT, 43g PRO, 20g CHO = 414kcal
3 cups skim milk (high-protein, low-carb) (36g pro) (18g cho)
2 tbsp peanut butter (18g fat) (7g pro)

TOTAL KCAL: 2312 kcal
TOTAL FAT: 64g (576kcal)
TOTAL PRO: 215g (860kcal)
TOTAL CHO: 219g (876kcal)

Prior experience with fat burners: Lean Xtreme, ECA stack, Slim Xtreme

Current Supplements: Multi-Vitamin, Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Low-Carb Lean Body MRP, Slim Xtreme, (Just got off of ECA stack)

Logging experience (post links) : None as of yet

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
wow no one is taking advantage of this log opportunity!??! the products look very promising =D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I definately need to lose a few lbs of fat around the midsection after my summer binging.

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 6'0

• Weight : 193lbs, BF% - 14%

• Body type : Ecto/Meso

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting off and on for the last 15 years. Really got dialed into a consistent diet and training routine the last 7 to 8 years. While in my 20's my main goal was to build strength and put on mass. Since I've aged a little bit (age 36 now), my goals have changed a little bit. Now I try to stay relatively lean year round (ranging from 8 - 15% bf) and don't really lift for strength any more as it's led to numerous injuries in the past. Been a sports enthusiast all my life. I try to play in all types of different sports leagues(flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball).

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I do a push/pull/leg routine. The reps I use vary each week, being week1 = 5reps, week2 = 10reps, week3 = 15reps and week4 = 20reps and repeat. A sample of my lifting routine (week 1 - 5 reps) looks like this:

Monday - Push
Flat BB Bench Press - 2 set 5
Machine Fly's - 1 set to 5
Machine Press - 1set to 5
Military Press - 2 set to 5
Seated DB Press - 1 set to 5
Dips - 2 set to 5
Rope Pushdowns - 1 set to 5

Tuesday - Legs
Box Squats - 2 set to 5
DB Lunges - 1 set to 5
Leg Curls - 2 set to 5
Stiff DL - 1 set to 5
Calves - 2 set to 25
Abs - 200 reps of various exercises

Thursday - Pull
wg pull ups - 2 set to 5
BB rows - 1 set to 5
Deadlift - 1 set to 5
BB Shrugs - 2 set to 5
DB lateral raises - 1 set to 5
Standing BB Curl - 2 set to 5
DB Curl on preacher - 1 set to 5

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: For cardio I hit the tready for 20 minutes on workout days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). On Wednesday I do various cardio for 45 minutes ranging from jumping rope, treadmill, bike, or going to the gym and running sprints. On Friday I play pick-up bball with the guys at work for about 1.5 hours.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Only the basics - Whey, Fish Oil, Multi

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Breakfast - a shake consisting of 1/2 cup of whole oats, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 tsps of natty p.butter, 1 banana and cinnamon.

Lunch - ususally lean meat (either chicken or turkey burger), steamed veggies and an apple.

Post Workout - The exact same as lunch (lean meat, veggies and apple). Gotta love leftovers

Dinner - Lean meat (usually the opposite of what I had for lunch, so if I had chicken for lunch, I'll have turkey burger for dinner), green beans and small piece of fruit (4 or 5 strawberries)

Night - 1/2 cup of ff cottage cheese, 2 tsp of natty p.butter, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, cinnamon and splenda

• Current Daily Water Intake : At least 1.5 gallons a day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117877-bludevils-cre-o2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91019-bludevils-cut-lipo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81619-bludevils-swell-run.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79123-bludevil-gets-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79123-bludevil-gets-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70983-bludevils-pal-sponsered.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevils-dialene-4-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57101-bludevils-dcp-log.html

I just want to say thank you to BBS for the opportunity and good luck to who ever wins.

chuebner

Awards
I'd love to get on this....plus im unemployed and have nothing to do but train!!

Height 6 ft
Weight 236

Supps Exp: Phera to Mdrol bridge, Epi, The One, Every AN product, Xtren

Goals: I have currently started doing the 5/3/1 program, b/c I have set a goal to compete in PL events within 2 years. I have also changed my diet in hopes of getting rid of my stupid love handles. I would love to incorperate some supplementation besides food and whey into my life.

Training / Diet: Starting my first cycle of 5/3/1 Seperate Bench, Deadlift, Squat, and Press days using the programs protocal. I also incorporate body weight assistance work and cardio.

I have outlined my current diet in that log. With that said, I eat a lot of rice/beans, berries, oats, natty pb, lots of nuts and tuna. I do not eat diary or red meat.

Example for Today:
Meal One: 2 pieces ezekiel bread, 2 scoops whey
Meal Two: 2 cups oats w/pb,bannana and one serving of walnuts
Peanut and Edamame stiry fry w/broccoli
Meal Tree: 1 cup quina w/meatless crumbles and 2 cans tuna
Meal Four: 2 protein bars w/green tea and blueberry shake
Meal Five: Brown Rice,blackbean and soybean dish and two scoops whey
Meal 6: Before Bed 2 scoops whey

Prior experience with fat burners: I have used green tea exctract, but mainly rely on diet. So I would love to expirience what this stack has to offer along with my diet.
Logging experience (post links) :Currently doing Primordial Performance TRS log and just started my 5/3/1 in the training section. I also logged IGF-2 awhile back. I am on my parents stupid old desktop so I cannot open to windows without if freezing, but they are all their.

Provide before and after pictures: I can def do this very easily.

I agree to the disclaimer.

Last edited:
0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I definately need to lose a few lbs of fat around the midsection after my summer binging.

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 6'0

• Weight : 193lbs, BF% - 14%

• Body type : Ecto/Meso

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting off and on for the last 15 years. Really got dialed into a consistent diet and training routine the last 7 to 8 years. While in my 20's my main goal was to build strength and put on mass. Since I've aged a little bit (age 36 now), my goals have changed a little bit. Now I try to stay relatively lean year round (ranging from 8 - 15% bf) and don't really lift for strength any more as it's led to numerous injuries in the past. Been a sports enthusiast all my life. I try to play in all types of different sports leagues(flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball).

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I do a push/pull/leg routine. The reps I use vary each week, being week1 = 5reps, week2 = 10reps, week3 = 15reps and week4 = 20reps and repeat. A sample of my lifting routine (week 1 - 5 reps) looks like this:

Monday - Push
Flat BB Bench Press - 2 set 5
Machine Fly's - 1 set to 5
Machine Press - 1set to 5
Military Press - 2 set to 5
Seated DB Press - 1 set to 5
Dips - 2 set to 5
Rope Pushdowns - 1 set to 5

Tuesday - Legs
Box Squats - 2 set to 5
DB Lunges - 1 set to 5
Leg Curls - 2 set to 5
Stiff DL - 1 set to 5
Calves - 2 set to 25
Abs - 200 reps of various exercises

Thursday - Pull
wg pull ups - 2 set to 5
BB rows - 1 set to 5
Deadlift - 1 set to 5
BB Shrugs - 2 set to 5
DB lateral raises - 1 set to 5
Standing BB Curl - 2 set to 5
DB Curl on preacher - 1 set to 5

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: For cardio I hit the tready for 20 minutes on workout days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). On Wednesday I do various cardio for 45 minutes ranging from jumping rope, treadmill, bike, or going to the gym and running sprints. On Friday I play pick-up bball with the guys at work for about 1.5 hours.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Only the basics - Whey, Fish Oil, Multi

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Breakfast - a shake consisting of 1/2 cup of whole oats, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 tsps of natty p.butter, 1 banana and cinnamon.

Lunch - ususally lean meat (either chicken or turkey burger), steamed veggies and an apple.

Post Workout - The exact same as lunch (lean meat, veggies and apple). Gotta love leftovers

Dinner - Lean meat (usually the opposite of what I had for lunch, so if I had chicken for lunch, I'll have turkey burger for dinner), green beans and small piece of fruit (4 or 5 strawberries)

Night - 1/2 cup of ff cottage cheese, 2 tsp of natty p.butter, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, cinnamon and splenda

• Current Daily Water Intake : At least 1.5 gallons a day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117877-bludevils-cre-o2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91019-bludevils-cut-lipo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81619-bludevils-swell-run.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70983-bludevils-pal-sponsered.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevils-dialene-4-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57101-bludevils-dcp-log.html

I just want to say thank you to BBS for the opportunity and good luck to who ever wins.
Bludevil please PM me your shipping information and prepare to "Renew Your Physique!"

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, thanks OvercOm3 and BBS for the opportunity. I'm look'n forward to it.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
oh yeah, thanks OvercOm3 and BBS for the opportunity. I'm look'n forward to it.
You're very welcome.
To everyone else, we do plenty of promos, so there will be more opportunities in the future!