SNS is Giving Away Stacks!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    first, congrats to the winners. second, i have 395posts. a board sponser who has less posts won. amazing!!
    Next time man, we got more coming
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I'm already using most of the products included in the stacks so I'll pass - I'm already happy with SNS

    And thanks for offering such great opportunity to AM forum members
    Thanks. Always good to hear feedback and be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    first, congrats to the winners. second, i have 395posts. a board sponser who has less posts won. amazing!!
    In all fairness, even though Colin has less posts here, he is very well known and respected alot of other places. Even though I did not participate in the selection process of the winners, his status as a rep didnt influence the outcome at all.

    We will be having plenty of opportunities coming soon.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   
       


  3. Boss was feeling nice today, so he decided to give more stuff away.



    New Winners are....Roadblock, Kevin R, Smeton, JSP0785, and Capsavem!!


    PM me your guys addresses and well will be sending you guys stuff we think you will like


    Disclaimer: If I do not receive your info within 2 days you will be disqualified from receiving your free products
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Boss was feeling nice today, so he decided to give more stuff away.



    New Winners are....Roadblock, Kevin R, Smeton, JSP0785, and Capsavem!!


    PM me your guys addresses and well will be sending you guys stuff we think you will like
    HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!

    Awesome, thanks, PM sent, very psyched!!

    PHF Rep


  5. make sure you guys on stack 1 pick the blue razz flavored focus xt. it is the best tasting supplement i have ever tried. anxious to see results of mcc, i know how good the focus xt and ba are. good luck. btw np now has bulk piracetam, add some to the focus xt-trust me.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       

  6. Post ATTN:


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Boss was feeling nice today, so he decided to give more stuff away.



    New Winners are....Roadblock, Kevin R, Smeton, JSP0785, and Capsavem!!


    PM me your guys addresses and well will be sending you guys stuff we think you will like


    Disclaimer: If I do not receive your info within 2 days you will be disqualified from receiving your free products
    Bump for the additional winners. Congrats and send your address info to us ASAP!

  7. I would like to ask that winners please post their thread links in here when they get them going please.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  8. Thanks. This is exciting.

  9. Sorry took me a long time to get back. My room mate just got hit by a drunk driver 3x over the drinking limit and shes just got out after 2 weeks of being in there. Broken pelvis etc and shes using a wheel chair and walker so I had to drop every thing. Sorry. This happend so sudden. The lady is in jail but claims she has no insucrence so we can't go after her. I have been super bussy helping her the last week as she just got out. I haven't been on the computer in 1.5 weeks.

  10. How do you want us to does
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate Servings per Container 40
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings
    Am I logigng for 4weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

    Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How do you want us to does
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate Servings per Container 40
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings
    Am I logigng for 4weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

    Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.

    Just run them each until they run out. I know they all will not last the same amount of time but thats just how things workout.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How do you want us to does
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate Servings per Container 40
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings
    Am I logigng for 4weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

    Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.
    wooohooo-a djbombsquad log, let the good times roll!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Awesome - congratulations to all the winners!

    Will there be another drawing? I'm really interested in your cort blocker Reduce XT.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Sorry took me a long time to get back. My room mate just got hit by a drunk driver 3x over the drinking limit and shes just got out after 2 weeks of being in there. Broken pelvis etc and shes using a wheel chair and walker so I had to drop every thing. Sorry. This happend so sudden. The lady is in jail but claims she has no insucrence so we can't go after her. I have been super bussy helping her the last week as she just got out. I haven't been on the computer in 1.5 weeks.
    Sorry to hear that. I lost a friend in a alcohol related accident a couple months back. Best of luck in recovery to your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How do you want us to does
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate Servings per Container 40
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings
    Am I logigng for 4weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

    Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate has 3 sizes, the 120, 240, and 501 cap sizes. The 240 cap is 80 servings at 3 caps twice per day, which comes out to 40 days. The 240 cap Beta Alanine is avg dosing of 3 caps twice per day, which also comes out to 40 days. So they should last the same amount of time.

    Focus XT can is 30 servings, and can be taken pre-workout or for other applications as well.

    I hope that you will be pleased with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Awesome - congratulations to all the winners!

    Will there be another drawing? I'm really interested in your cort blocker Reduce XT.
    We should be having alot of promos coming up in the near future.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Bump for the additional winners. Congrats and send your address info to us ASAP!
    WOW!

    I can only say thank you and I look forward to posting some reviews and/or logging some products! Hope I didn't PM too late...damn me for not subscribing with email.


  16. Do you think the most optimal time for taking Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine Is 30 minutes before and right after my work out with my protein shake.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Do you think the most optimal time for taking Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine Is 30 minutes before and right after my work out with my protein shake.
    I would personally take Beta Alanine pre workout, then take the other dosage spaced out about 8 to 12 hours before or after if possible.

    I would take MCC pre workout, and then post workout, but some people would likely space the second dosage out 8 to 12 hours apart.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  18. Also if you havnt even take BA before, watch out for the tingles. Some people love em, some hate them.

    I personally do not like them at all, I find them very uncomfortable, so I take my BA with a meal to reduce the tingles.

    I also take my MCC first thing in the morning, then post workout
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  19. Im extending the deadline one more day for ppl who havnt seen this yet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  20. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Im extending the deadline one more day for ppl who havnt seen this yet
    Bump!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Also if you havnt even take BA before, watch out for the tingles. Some people love em, some hate them.

    I personally do not like them at all, I find them very uncomfortable, so I take my BA with a meal to reduce the tingles.

    I also take my MCC first thing in the morning, then post workout
    I'm a tingle fan, haha. I love knowing that a product is working and when I get the tingles I get amped up. I could understand being uncomfortable with it though definitely. I remember taking WF for the first time and was freaked out the first time I felt it.

  22. I would LOVE to be able to use the first stack. I'm an 18 yr old football player who is in the beginning of the season and has NEVER used creatine in his life, just protein. I honestly believe I will see more benefit out of this stack than anyone on this site. I usually train 5-6 times a week and am very dedicated. IF I was given the opportunity to try this stack I believe I would see massive gains at a key time in the season and in time for my push/pull state meet in november. I've been searching products to get into over the past couple of weeks and all the advice I've received has led to these 3 it just seems perfect.
    Please consider me for this, I honestly believe I would see massive results.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Im extending the deadline one more day for ppl who havnt seen this yet

    Oh man, if winners didnt respond they are gonna feel so stoooopid
    PHF Rep


  24. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Oh man, if winners didnt respond they are gonna feel so stoooopid
    Most people didnt respond :facepalm:

    But then again if they arnt on AM enough to even check this thread then they probably wouldnt be good loggers :/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  25. I would love to log how its going .

  26. I could really implement the Bulk stack into my goals. I am currently bulking for college football, I am hoping to put on about 20lbs in the next few months and this is something I can take legally as well as use in season without having to worry about failing a drug test. I would love to try this stuff
  27. Post Contest application for second stack


    I'm entering this contest since some winners did not reply to claim their prize

    Contest application for second stack.
    Stats:
    Age: 38 yo
    Height: 5'8.5"
    Weight: 177 lbs
    Objective: Lean bulk


    I have used TTA-500 and RK-500 before, but not Reduce XT. I'd like an opportunity to try it out. I keep fairly decent logs with pictures, here is my most recent: Clean bulk to 180 lbs

    Thanks.
  28. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Most people didnt respond :facepalm:

    But then again if they arnt on AM enough to even check this thread then they probably wouldnt be good loggers :/
    ... so are new winners being selected or is this closed? I submitted my app by the extension date

  29. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    ... so are new winners being selected or is this closed? I submitted my app by the extension date
    I was wondering why ppl were applying, lol

    Sorry, the extension date was for people already picked to PM me their addresses, not for new applications :/

    We will have more promos in the future tho, keep an eye out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  30. Any one get their stuff yet?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. T-giving
    By CrazyChemist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. Giving TUT a try..
    By Buff Bagwell in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 12:54 PM
  4. giving up on m1t
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in