1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    LOL... Spaghetti =
    Spaghetti = pasta!, no idea what " is" LOL!

If you want it, go get it! No matter how it makes you look! (wont be doing it again - unless another free offer of interest pops up!)

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    We at SNS are proud to present some kick ass stacks to the AM members. I dont really see SNS mentioned much but we make some great products at some kick ass prices so hopefully this gets us on the map!

First of all, here is a link to all our products, check them out: Products by Serious Nutrition Solutions | Inhibit-E | Phenibut XT | Reduce XT

We will be offering two stacks to start off with (we will have many more promos in the future, dont worry )

First Stack:
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    Focus XT
    Beta Alanine

Second Stack:
    TTA-500
    Reduce XT
    RK-500 Xtreme

The Contest
    Tell me why you want to test each stack, explain to me how each product is going to help your goals. I was thinking Stack 1 would be more of a bulk stack and Stack 2 would be more of a cut/recomp stack but if you can explain to me why you would like to run it another way then go for it! I will be picking winners by who seems to want to run it the most and can put the stacks to their best use.

GO!!
    I'd like to run stack # 2 as I'm cutting and am sure that these compounds actually *work*.

I've used all 3 seperately in the past (via DCP and Abliderate,Lean Extreme v.1 and 2) but never stacked together and I'd expect to see some sweet synergy from the stack.

I'm currrently cutting to 175 (at 10%) and want to hit a 250 power snatch by the end of this cut,I'd really like to see how these supps would effect my goals.

My reasoning is fairly simple:

RK is my favorite uncoupler (actually,DNP is my fav uncoupler but it's too effing hot to mess with DNP now).TTA may very well beat out sesamin as it acts as an exercise mimetic via PPAR-delta agonism,on top of its bennies on PPAR-Alpha agonism.Cortisol supression is hella nice for body comp,especially notable for its effects on mood and its potent bennies on fat oxidation WITHOUT getting cracked out a'la stims.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.5%

Exclamation

Keep them coming guys!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

I've been lifting regularly for last six years. Iím 23 and am 5'9, when I started out lifting I was 125 Lbs, I now weigh 170 Lbs and 8% body fat for the last two years. Iím not sure what to take to help bump my lifts in the gym as well as my body weight. I'm a student who has loans so I donít have much cash to burn through to try a bunch of new supplements. I know what creatine is (I think every one does Mark McGuire) as far as Focus XT I know that it would increase energy during workouts. Beta Alanine increases physical performance delaying muscular failure and supporting maximum muscular output. Thanks for the op
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Loggers will be picked on Friday!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.79%

Loggers will be picked on Friday!
    Woot!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.83%

Application for stack 1

I am up for the first one.

My day starts off like this. I wake up in the morning. I ride my bike to the bus stop and jump on the bus. Then, I take a metro rail to downtown. I go to a well known gym and freshen up before work.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate.. I have never been on creatine before.

Increased Lean Muscle & Cell Volumization*
    Increased Strength (including explosive power)*
    Improved Endurance & Reduction of Muscular Fatigue*
    Improved Muscular Recovery*

This sounds right for me since I'm so active.At the end of the day my leg muscles are very tired. By the end of the week, I am exhausted.

Focus XT
    Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    Maximized Energy Levels*
    Improved Stress Levels*
    Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    Improved Sense of Well Being*
    Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

I Imagine myself flying on my bike with a sense of euphoria to my next location. I like to see these so called effects myself. I will testify if I feel this stuff.

Beta Alanine

Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
    Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
    Enhanced Recovery*
    Excellent Pumps*
    Delayed Fatigue *

Wow sounds so good.

If I got to try this stuff, I might actually get up early enough to get downtown to work out in the gym. I made 29 deliveries today in 5 hours. 6 deliveries per hour and a delivery every 10 minutes. If I can not recover, fast enough there is no sense in me lifting weight.

When I exert myself in the gym, it wears me down a lot. I like to see if I can go the extra mile with this stuff you got.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

Good luck to all applicants! Both stacks are great, how bout a stack1 + stack2 super stack!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

sns is a great company! solid apps guys
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Guys, I'm withdrawing my app. As much as I would like to be in on this (Focus XT has quite a reputation among some of the veterans on here), I've been asked to log Omega's T-Force. I just wouldn't be able to differentiate which effects were coming from which supp, which makes for inferior evaluation, which nobody wants.

So, best of luck to all you guys - I may even tag along in a log or two, depending on who gets picked.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.5%

Exclamation ATTN:

Loggers will be picked sometime tomorrow!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

First Stack:
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate. We know that creatine is an outrageously effective supplement with hundreds of studies supporting it. So you would certainly expect results from the creatine group. But what about the creatine/beta-alanine group? What kind of results were seen there? How about almost 400% greater power output when measured by a 4-minute all-out cycle ergometer exercise test over the creatine supplemented control! Adding beta-alanine to the mix nearly quadrupled the power output in this particular test.

Beta Alanine Itís Like Forced Reps in a Bottle!
    With all the absurdity in the sports supplement marketplace, itís an absolute rarity when science overshadows hype. BA on the other hand is no hype.
    What if I could lift more weight? What if I could increase my total workout overload and volume? What if I could increase my anaerobic exhaustion threshold? What if I could contract my fast twitch muscle fibers (the muscle fibers that are responsible for the most growth) faster and harder? What if I could recover faster between sets as well as between workouts?

Iíll tell you what if. You would bust through any training plateau there is. You would notice almost immediate strength increases. You could do more reps with more weight. You could workout harder for longer and fatigue less. And most importantly you would pack on more lean muscle and you would do it faster than ever before!

BA is a naturally occurring amino acid that is the precursor to a critically important di-peptide called carnosine. Carnosine is a substance formed from beta-alanine that is naturally occurring in muscle tissue Ė primarily in fast twitch muscle fibers. Carnosineís primary function in muscle is to buffer hydrogen ions (H+).

What does buffering H+ have to do with anything? It has everything to do with everything. Well, almost. H+ is a byproduct of muscle contraction from the breakdown of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) - the cellular fuel that powers muscles. This training induced increase in H+ is called metabolic acidosis. The more H+ that is generated the more the pH level in your muscles fall (becomes acid). When this happens muscles start to burn and rapid exhaustion occurs stopping muscle contraction ability dead in its tracks. Itís this generation of H+ that forces you to stop a set Ė it causes muscle failure. And this H+ is generated from the muscle contractions that are required to do the reps in the set.

Itís a Catch-22. Weight training and literally any other physical activity generates the H+ that leads to muscle fatigue, drop in force production and ultimately muscle failure. You have always heard, "Go to failure", well this is what is happening and what causes it. With its ability to significantly increase fast twitch muscle fiber carnosine concentrations you have this dramatic increase in H+ buffering during training. This allows you to delay muscle fatigue. I am able to lift more weight for more reps. I will recuperate faster between sets, I recuperate faster between workouts and I build more lean muscle and more strength. And to add a little more icing on this cake, It also increases carnosine in slow twitch muscle fibers for greater aerobic muscular endurance
    and I could sure use that.

Focus XT for sure cause I tend to loose focus at the gym time to time. Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness as well as Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function so that I can get in and out of the gym.
    Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time perfect with the combo of BA*
    Improved Sense of Well Being
    Improved Mind-Muscle Connection which is great as I like to grab heavy ass weights.

I am for sure ready to take on the challenge. I am not taking any thing crazy enough that I can drop what ever I am doing and go with this new reg.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Winners will be picked shortly!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.79%

Winners will be picked shortly!
    So much anticipation!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Winner are....Colin and djbombsquad!!

Please PM me your info

And to everyone else, I noticed a lot of ppl with under 100 posts applied, which is good, but come back when you have a couple hundred posts and your chances of being picked will be much higher! I have seen too many companies get scammed by giving new guys a chance and it has ruined it for the legit low posters :/

There will be more promos to come, so be on the look out!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

Thanks,PM sent.
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Winner are....Colin and djbombsquad!!

Please PM me your info

And to everyone else, I noticed a lot of ppl with under 100 posts applied, which is good, but come back when you have a couple hundred posts and your chances of being picked will be much higher! I have seen too many companies get scammed by giving new guys a chance and it has ruined it for the legit low posters :/

There will be more promos to come, so be on the look out!

Congrats to the winners! Lets see the links to those logs posted here so we can all follow, should be interesting.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.5%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Congrats to the winners! Lets see the links to those logs posted here so we can all follow, should be interesting.
    x2, Congrats to the winners and on behalf of SNS a big thanks goes out to everyone who participated! There will be more promos to come so keep an eye out for them.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.16%

i enjoy every aspect of bodybuilding and as i get older supplementation is a key aspect of my growth please help with any free offers as i am a family man and cannot afford much thanks peter everett 2074785001
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

first, congrats to the winners. second, i have 395posts. a board sponser who has less posts won. amazing!!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    first, congrats to the winners. second, i have 395posts. a board sponser who has less posts won. amazing!!
    Next time man, we got more coming
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I'm already using most of the products included in the stacks so I'll pass - I'm already happy with SNS

And thanks for offering such great opportunity to AM forum members
    Thanks. Always good to hear feedback and be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    In all fairness, even though Colin has less posts here, he is very well known and respected alot of other places. Even though I did not participate in the selection process of the winners, his status as a rep didnt influence the outcome at all.

We will be having plenty of opportunities coming soon.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Boss was feeling nice today, so he decided to give more stuff away.

New Winners are....Roadblock, Kevin R, Smeton, JSP0785, and Capsavem!!

PM me your guys addresses and well will be sending you guys stuff we think you will like

Disclaimer: If I do not receive your info within 2 days you will be disqualified from receiving your free products
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

PM me your guys addresses and well will be sending you guys stuff we think you will like
    HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!

Awesome, thanks, PM sent, very psyched!!

PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

make sure you guys on stack 1 pick the blue razz flavored focus xt. it is the best tasting supplement i have ever tried. anxious to see results of mcc, i know how good the focus xt and ba are. good luck. btw np now has bulk piracetam, add some to the focus xt-trust me.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.5%

Post ATTN:

Disclaimer: If I do not receive your info within 2 days you will be disqualified from receiving your free products
    Bump for the additional winners. Congrats and send your address info to us ASAP!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%

I would like to ask that winners please post their thread links in here when they get them going please.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

Thanks. This is exciting.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

Sorry took me a long time to get back. My room mate just got hit by a drunk driver 3x over the drinking limit and shes just got out after 2 weeks of being in there. Broken pelvis etc and shes using a wheel chair and walker so I had to drop every thing. Sorry. This happend so sudden. The lady is in jail but claims she has no insucrence so we can't go after her. I have been super bussy helping her the last week as she just got out. I haven't been on the computer in 1.5 weeks.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

How do you want us to does
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate Servings per Container 40
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings
    Am I logigng for 4weeks, 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings

Each bottle has diffenret amount and I want to make sure I use all of the products equally to log them unbiastly.

Just run them each until they run out. I know they all will not last the same amount of time but thats just how things workout.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings

wooohooo-a djbombsquad log, let the good times roll!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Awesome - congratulations to all the winners!

Will there be another drawing? I'm really interested in your cort blocker Reduce XT.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%

Sorry took me a long time to get back. My room mate just got hit by a drunk driver 3x over the drinking limit and shes just got out after 2 weeks of being in there. Broken pelvis etc and shes using a wheel chair and walker so I had to drop every thing. Sorry. This happend so sudden. The lady is in jail but claims she has no insucrence so we can't go after her. I have been super bussy helping her the last week as she just got out. I haven't been on the computer in 1.5 weeks.
    Sorry to hear that. I lost a friend in a alcohol related accident a couple months back. Best of luck in recovery to your friend.

Focus XT 30
    Beta Alanine 80 servings

Magnesium Creatine Chelate has 3 sizes, the 120, 240, and 501 cap sizes. The 240 cap is 80 servings at 3 caps twice per day, which comes out to 40 days. The 240 cap Beta Alanine is avg dosing of 3 caps twice per day, which also comes out to 40 days. So they should last the same amount of time.

Focus XT can is 30 servings, and can be taken pre-workout or for other applications as well.

I hope that you will be pleased with them.

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Awesome - congratulations to all the winners!

Will there be another drawing? I'm really interested in your cort blocker Reduce XT.
    We should be having alot of promos coming up in the near future.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.79%

Quote Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Bump for the additional winners. Congrats and send your address info to us ASAP!
    WOW!

I can only say thank you and I look forward to posting some reviews and/or logging some products! Hope I didn't PM too late...damn me for not subscribing with email.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

Do you think the most optimal time for taking Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine Is 30 minutes before and right after my work out with my protein shake.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%

Do you think the most optimal time for taking Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine Is 30 minutes before and right after my work out with my protein shake.
    I would personally take Beta Alanine pre workout, then take the other dosage spaced out about 8 to 12 hours before or after if possible.

I would take MCC pre workout, and then post workout, but some people would likely space the second dosage out 8 to 12 hours apart.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Also if you havnt even take BA before, watch out for the tingles. Some people love em, some hate them.

I personally do not like them at all, I find them very uncomfortable, so I take my BA with a meal to reduce the tingles.

I also take my MCC first thing in the morning, then post workout
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.61%

Im extending the deadline one more day for ppl who havnt seen this yet