NEWS: New, More Powerful Animal Cuts

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Because cardio sucks.............................Fellas, after a long wait, Project C has finally been revealed. It's a brand new formula of Animal Cuts. Our official new Cuts launch date will be July 15th, exactly one week from today. Check out the articles below for more details on the new formula.

"The Rebirth of Cuts" article here: Article Details
"Project C Delivers" article here: Article Details

New Cuts FAQ:

Why did Animal Cuts change?

Though Animal Cuts doesn’t have the history of Animal Pak, Cuts has also gone through some evolutions over the years. This time around though, this latest new version represents a major revolution. A quick look at the updated formula will clearly prove this is so. Newly enhanced thermogenic, metabolic and thyroid complexes highlight the new version along with the addition of nootropic, cortisol inhibiting and CCK inhibiting complexes, now making Animal Cuts more potent than ever.

How much caffeine is in the new Cuts?

The new Cuts contains around 210mg of caffeine.

Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?

The Thermogenic Complex contents can be found in the red capsule, making it easy to identify.

Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?

If for any reasonThe Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small blue capsules

Are the other complexes as easily removable?

If you have an inquiry in regards to one of the other complexes, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can address it for you.

Are there any Animal products that I shouldn't stack with Cuts?

Animal products were designed to work together for maximum results. For instance, you can use Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Nitro, Animal Omega with any other Animal supplement. However, there are two factors to consider: (1) the timing of the different supplements and (2) what your training goals are. For example, if you’re stacking Animal Cuts with Animal M-Stak or Animal Pump, be sure to avoid taking them at the same time. If you're trying to limited the amount of caffeine you consume, be sure to remove the red pill from either M-Stak or Pump so that you don't consume extra caffeine in addition to what's in Animal Cuts.

Will the number of pills in one pack change?

Animal Cuts will now contain 11 capsules.

Why is the entire pack now capsules instead of tablets?

With using just capsules in Animal Cuts, its ultra concentrated formula will now get into your system quicker and more efficiently than ever. Within 15-30 mins, you should feel the stimulant and metabolic boost taking over.

How much weight loss can I expect with one can?

Results will vary from individual to individual, however, our Alpha Testers for the new Cuts formula, on average, lost 9.2lb in a 3 week cycle. Be sure to keep on track with your training and diet in order to maximize your results.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great way to get lean for summer...

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Awesome! Really looking forward to getting my hands on this after seeing the results in the FORVM!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Really looking forward to getting my hands on this after seeing the results in the FORVM!
Over 20 Alpha Testers and over 9 pounds lost on average per individual in 3 weeks. Not too shabby.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome re-do on this. Looks real solid

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using this next spring and really looking forward to it!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
great to see the convenience of packs also gives us the ability to remove the stims and/or the diuretic.
good stuff.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see the flexibility built into the packs for someone that is really somewhat stim sensitive, especially late in the day. Great reformulation Universal and good luck with it!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
great to see the convenience of packs also gives us the ability to remove the stims and/or the diuretic.
good stuff.
Nice to see the flexibility built into the packs for someone that is really somewhat stim sensitive, especially late in the day. Great reformulation Universal and good luck with it!
I agree, I thought this was great. Leave it to Animal to add this kind of stuff into their packs.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
that is what i like about the animal paks, FLEXIBILITY. A lot of times i dont use particular products because they have an ingredient that i cannot use. Animal Paks allow you to use the product for you.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to giving it a shot! Any chance of an Animal Cuts with Ephedra coming out in the future? :)

Raptorbh12

Awards
Man, i JUST ordered the old formula of Cuts 2 days ago and got them in today. If i knew this was dropping this soon I would have waited..
I WILL be trying this out asap though.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Looks great, can't wait to try it (eventually) have some other products to go through first.

Is there any difference in price?

WB

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
awsome is there away i can get an animal tshirt?..i definitally will try it

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
that is what i like about the animal paks, FLEXIBILITY. A lot of times i dont use particular products because they have an ingredient that i cannot use. Animal Paks allow you to use the product for you.
Looking forward to giving it a shot! Any chance of an Animal Cuts with Ephedra coming out in the future? :)
Looks great, can't wait to try it (eventually) have some other products to go through first.

Is there any difference in price?

WB
Yup.

Nope.

Nope.

Raptorbh12

Awards
Did the potential ban and/or disfavor of hydroxycitric acid have anything to do with the supplement reformulation?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Did the potential ban and/or disfavor of hydroxycitric acid have anything to do with the supplement reformulation?
I don't think so. From what I read and from what I've been told, the new Animal Cuts project has been in the works for well over 1 year... The entire process takes a while cuz they do a lot of internal prototyping before they do external prototyping (Alpha Testing)...

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
OooOo I love Cuts. Hmm, if I order it this early, theres probably a chance i'll get the old version, right?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
OooOo I love Cuts. Hmm, if I order it this early, theres probably a chance i'll get the old version, right?
Correct. It hasn't begun shipping yet, keep that in mind. I suggest, wherever you order from, asking them if they have the new. The new ones have a special lid sticker...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Nice been wanting to try out the Cuts sup.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I heard a rumor that there was going to be an iconic T coming out for this, too...

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
is there a way to remove the st john's wort component?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Where did you see the actual nutritional profile? I couldn't find it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yep today is the day. It has been released. Look for it showing up at retailers soon!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK, for a guy who plans to throw out the stimulants and the diuretic, how excited should I be?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
OK, for a guy who plans to throw out the stimulants and the diuretic, how excited should I be?
I'd be pretty excited as I don't think I've seen another fat burner that allows such flexibility.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
But isn't more than 50% of the products effectiveness going to rely on those two complexes? It looks like a great product, but I am still not sure if it is the one for me.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I mean, after the thyroid complex(good), what else really aids in fat loss?

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Yay definently going to order myself some. Time to contact retailers to see if they got it yet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's an idea, since you are so on the fence. Why don't you get the new cuts, do what you said with eliminating the stims and see if it works instead of going back and forth theorizing if it will or not. Also, why not take the stims in the morning and leave it out of the evening dose if you are sensitive to them since caffeine's half life (~5 hours) is short enough it should not effect sleep if taken early in the day.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well I actually forgot about the anti-cortizol complex and the cck complex, so fair enough. I am too strong for my own good, so stimulants and diuretics can cause "old man bleeding". I think I'll try this in the winter. A girl I whant to impress will be coming back from college, so I'll whant to look my best. I do respond well to thyroid supplements.

Raptorbh12

Awards
when will this begin to become available at retailers?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
when will this begin to become available at retailers?
Should be very soon. I know they should be in stock by the end of the month. However a lot of retailers may be selling their old stock before they choose to use the new stock.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
But isn't more than 50% of the products effectiveness going to rely on those two complexes? It looks like a great product, but I am still not sure if it is the one for me.
Well I actually forgot about the anti-cortizol complex and the cck complex, so fair enough. I am too strong for my own good, so stimulants and diuretics can cause "old man bleeding". I think I'll try this in the winter. A girl I whant to impress will be coming back from college, so I'll whant to look my best. I do respond well to thyroid supplements.
Keep in mind, when training to get lean and so forth, the best results are going to come from a really solid nutritional plan and training program.

With the new Cuts, having the ability to take out some of the complexes just allows further flexibility for the consumer. If you are already taking stims, feel free to take ours out. If you don't want to use the diuretic, then please just omit it.

The new formula is good and very comprehensive. For instance the new Metabolic Complex has a variety of tea extracts, the Nootropic Complex really helps focus and mood, the CCK Inhibiting Complex really crushes appetite, and it even has a Cortisol Inhibiting Complex as well as a Thyroid, Thermogenic, Diuretic and Bioavailability Complex. IMHO, it's a solid complete fat burner.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If you take out the stimulant ad the diuretic, should you still reduce your cycle to 3 weeks?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Should be very soon. I know they should be in stock by the end of the month. However a lot of retailers may be selling their old stock before they choose to use the new stock.
I know of at least 2-3 who are currently shipping the new Cuts. Anyone know when NP will have it?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I liked the old cuts so this stuff should be great, ill def pick some up!