Microdrol by Bradley Asgard - Testers Needed

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated in the subject line I need loggers for Microdrol. I'd prefer veteran members and you must be 21 years of age. Tell me why I should pick you and please link to any past logs you have completed. Those who post before pics in this thread will be strongly considered. PCT is NOT included. Thanks guys

Bradley Asgard Microdrol, 120cc

Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution contains 5mg per 2ml
of 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (a.k.a. Methasterone) atomized in food-grade oral penetrating agents.
The atomizing of Methasterone reduces this powerfull anabolic to its smallest particle size, while the food-grade
penetrating agents allow for fast easy oral delivery. Just like similar molecules, Methasterone has a half life.
When taken in a solid dose form, you rely on the body to break the tablet or capsule down and then the
molecule, resulting in delayed delivery, and depending on the excipient load and chemistry, possibly poor or no
delivery.

The typical results from a capsule or tableted product is only about 20% of the molecule being delivered in the
fist hour. And with the molecule only possessing a half life of 6-10 hours, in order to achieve sufficient blood
levels of the molecule from a solid dose, you must take 10-20 mg (2-4 mg the first hour) 2-3 times a day.
However, with Microdrol (1% Atomized Methasterone Solution) in its atomic state, the FULL DOSE of 5mg can
be delivered within 1 hour (as compared to 2-4 hours with solid doses), reaching peak blood plasma levels sooner.

Actions and Purpose:
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution, will quickly deliver the 5mg dose of 2a-17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one raising plasma levels. Once in the system, 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one has actions similar to all other prohormones; however, this one is preferred. Users report fast increase in size and strength. Increases in body temperature are also associated with this molecule most likely due to a thermogenic effect.

Atomized Delivery System
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is a potent atomized pro-anabolic.
The Atomized Delivery System reduces the active ingredients to their absolute smallest particle size (Molecular),
eliminating any barriers to absorption caused by the archaic methods of delivery such as capsules and tables.
Because of this technology, Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution raises peak serum concentration of the active faster while using a much lower dosage. Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution reaches its peak serum concentration in 30 minutes. (Product users report.)

Supplement Facts:

Active Ingredients: 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one

Delivery agents and excipients: Glycerol, 1,2-propanediol, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monooleate, Sucralose,
Artificial Flavors.

Indications and usage:
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is for oral
use only and is supplied with a convenient oral dosing dispenser (similar to the kind used for baby medicines).
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is meant for use by healthy adults, 21
years or older, NOT SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCE TESTING and who want to increase
muscle mass and strength. Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one) 1%

Atomized Solution should be used along with a balanced diet and exercise program.

Serving size and directions:
It is important to frequently administer Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution to stabilize blood concentrations of the 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. This can be accomplished by using 1-2ml serving of Microdrol 1% Atomized Solution twice
(2) daily. Keep dosages 8 hours apart. The most important part is to keep dosages at same time every day. There
is no need to increase the dose. Over the 8 weeks the blood plasma levels will slowly build due to a accumulation
effect. We do not recommend exceeding 2ml in a single dose and do not take more than 4ml total in a 24-hour
period.

Instructions For Using Oral Dispenser

WARNING GLASS BOTTLE IS FRAGILE HANDEL WITH CARE.

1. Remove Oral Dispenser, Bottle and Adapta Cap from box.
2. Shake product well.
3. Remove plastic safety seal, and turn cap counter clockwise to remove.
4. Screw on Blue Adapta Cap tightly.
5. Remove Blue Travel Tip from the Oral Dispenser.
6. Place bottle on smooth, hard, level surface. Hold bottle with one hand and insert tip of Oral Dispenser into reduced opening and gently apply pressure downwards till it clicks.
7. Tip the bottle upside down and dispense dosage by pulling back on the plunger.
8. Tip the bottle upright and pull the dispenser out of the bottle by grabbing the graduated casing with one hand and the bottle with the other and slowly pulling away till the dispenser pops out.
9. Open mouth, put dispenser in mouth with tip pointed under tongue, close lips around dispenser. Press plunger until all liquid is dispensed in your mouth. Hold in your mouth for ten seconds then swallow.
10. Close bottle by putting the blue cap over the opening in the adapta cap. Rinse Oral Dispenser before next use.

Warnings and Contradictions:
Microdrol (2a-17 a-dimethyl-5 a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution should not be taken if you are taking any prescription medication.

Warning: Do not use this product if you are under the age of 21, you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant or nursing. Do not use this product if you have, are at risk of or having any family history of prostate disease, endocrinology disease, heart, liver or kidney disease or low HDL (good cholesterol) levels. Consult your heath care professional before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over the counter drugs or other dietary supplements. Possible side effects may include acne, hair loss, facial hair growth (in women), irritability and increased levels of estrogen. Do not exceed the recommended serving size. Discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. If you are an athlete subject to performance enhancing substance testing, you should discuss the use of this product with your sanctioning commission or body before using.

Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, peanut, tree nut, fish and shellfish products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang, I have heard awesome awesome stuff about this. Lots of people really interested. I do not take ph/ds yet however I am very interested to follow some logs on this.

LETS SEEE SOME GOOD APS!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks great, bro. Good luck to the applicants! :food:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Really like to see some good people apply for this opportunity. As I said in the other thread, Im not applying, I guess I should have kept my shut, lol, but Im very interested in seeing what the results will be from this "new" product. Just for my own knowledge, the 2ml yeilds 5mg, so its dosage is only 10mg/day. Can you clarify the reasoning behind this, again, Im trying to learn about this delivery system, and imagine its got to do with potency, absorption and degradation, and I would like to understand the recommendations. Also, Im curious about taste, aftertaste and consumption time of liquids/solids following administration, as well as something as simple as brushing the teeth or gum chewing.

Ok, enough of my questions, lets get those apps up, so we can see some logs!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard it tastes really good actually

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh definitely, I hear ya. My brother actually told me had HEARD it tasted rather delightful.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stats:
6'4
20%bf

I am still off for the summer and have my whole abundance of time to dedictae to lifting. In the past I have run a log for Advanced Muscle Science for there UTT Liquidrone, here is the link: Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone
I am able to update info on the products results, sides, etc, daily. I like the products that are able to utilize an alternative delivery of main ingerdient. I have been to your website and read it entirely. I am not new to the supplement, PS/Ph scene and dont try things out without thouroughly researching them. Your product interests me for the same reason I applied for the Liquidrone sponsored log.

Current Training: I am as of now and for the next couple of months following exactly the Metal Militia Bench routine, by Sebastian Burns. This is not my first run with his routine, so I am better equipt to understand its workings.

Supplements: I have after years of trial,error and honestly ignorance, figured that diet is key. The only supplements I use are: Powerful, Glycobol, Cissus and Fish oil. I am really keyed in to my diet.

Diet: I start my morning off with a huge breakfast, as I am trying to absorb all the nutrients I can early so the rest of the day can be spent burning off extra calories. I use Glycobol with every meal to ensure all nutrients are used to there fullest extent. My breakfast includes 2 chicken thighs, 5 egg omlet, big potatoe, bacon and rice. Slowly thru the day I make my meals smaller and smaller and nothing after 7PM. All I eat is chicken, steak, fish, rice, potatoes, bacon and a big serving of mixed veggie plate at lunch and dinner. The snacks I have usually consist of nuts, berries, fruit and the sort. I drink lots of green tea and at least a gallon of water a day.

PCT: I am throughly prepared to run a competent PCT. PCT I believe is the most important part of a cycle, so you may keep gains and make sure your body is set back to normal.I will have on hand of course a serm, but also will have a host OTC products in stock. I woulkd like to use AI Cycle support, Thermo Life Liver Longer and have always wanted to try IBE Formex. The supplements I listed above will also still be in use. As far as the Liquidrone, I never experienced any bad sides but was always on the lookout.

Goals: What I would like to gain from this product is a solid 8-10LBS of lean muscle and experience some of its thermogenic effetcs as I do need some leaning out. In my life all I am concerned about is strength. Since I am running the Metal Militia bench routine I will only be working on bench. My current bench has dropped from 365 to 315 due to a back injury late last year. Just recentlt have I started to hit the bench again and it feels great to be
back, no pain at all and my back feels strong.For the last 3 weeks I have gained back 10 LBS per week on my bench and this is while only counting 3-5 rep maxes. Right now I am at a 315 max for 5 Reps. While running Microdrol I would like to see my bench shoot to at least 365 for 3 reps and honestly 400 for a single. Since I dont know when the winners will be chosen I would expect in the next 3-4 weeks to be to may old max of 365, so in all honesty a 400 LB max single on bench isnt out of the question.

Here are my Pics:

http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=62735296.mp4

By the way, WELCOME to Anabolic Minds

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job bro, you really should try to intake something after 7 PM though until ya go to bed, your metabolism is like logs to a fire, no logs no fire. At least sip on some BCAA's or something :) Nice application!!!!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to put my age. I am 24yrs old. Thanks for considering my application.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good opportunity. I am interested in outcome of the intended 8 week length it talks about in the description of superdrol at 5-10mgs a day.

UKStrength

Would love to sign up but I'm running another log for PP imminently, good luck to everyone who gets this supplement!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114931-somewhatfilms-video-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121987-x-dreaming-night.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html

Ph history: I have not used a ph since Feb 2006. M1T, 4AD, Masterdrol, Halodrol. I have also ran hyperdrol, phytotestosterone, animal stack and hyperdrol x-2.

Current weight: 180-185 I have been leaning down due to potentially taking an MMA fight but i am not commited as of yet. A log would alter this outcome.

Sports- Rugby, football, mountain bikin and random mma.

Workout history- Have tried fst-7, rest pause, small amount of dc, hiit, monster sets.

Diet- I try to eat a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat with a focus on fish and chicken.

Supps- I take a Multi, Spirulena, enzymes and probiotics. I also take fish oils and a b2 vitamin complex to keep me cool since i have a hot head at times and can be very impatient. I sometimes run a psyllium husk complex to make sure i am eliminating very well. I use a superfoods complex PWO and sometimes whey protein.

Goals- Bang for the buck, lean and mean, fast strong and hard.

You should pick me so i can throw up videos and keep a detailed and well done log that will showcase the effectiveness of your product.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
RUSSIANS APPLICATION

PREVIOUS LOGS....

current log; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127418-russians-getting-fully.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104764-russians-ecdysterone-injectable.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112284-russians-quest-success.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107229-russians-special-suprise.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/100223-russian-growth-explosion.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94202-russians-epic-epidrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/90310-russians-ochin-massivni.html

WHO AM I

I am a rep for custom capsule, my name is levi, im currently living in the UK but hail from Russia, i like to train heavy a sort of customised DC style training programme, i eat about 5500 calories currently as im on a mini cut, well just trying to become a bit more defined in certain areas.
I am a former athlete representing russia in the world youth games, currently considering changing over from sprinting too try powerlifting, but not too sure at the moment, time will tell, id like to add another 5kilos of muscle as after a recent tragedy i lost some training momentum, and if it wasnt for the support here at AM i might not of continued training, however i have rediscovered my love for it and am nearly back in the strength department to where i was.

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME

You can see i have run a few other sponsored logs, i know how to handle DS and can read my body and health effectivley, you can see i am reliable and honest, and all my logs have before and after pics at some stage, i will be detailed and open about my opinions.
After seeing this product, wich looks extremely exciting, i cant wait to try it out.

Thankyou for considering my application, Regards RS

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps guys. I'll have a decision pretty quickly so get them in.

Roadblock I'll answer your questions this evening as I'm in a hurry right now. Thanks for your patience.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good apps guys. I'll have a decision pretty quickly so get them in.

Roadblock I'll answer your questions this evening as I'm in a hurry right now. Thanks for your patience.

Damn, three solid applicants right here already, I dont know how many guys you need, but these three would have my vote. The only thing I would like to see is maybe if you also get a couple of older dogs involved, in addition to these young bucks (under 30 crowd), that would round things out nicely but thats just my opinion.

Royd, thanks for the pm, and I will be following this, thanks for the info and your input and answers.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid applicants yes, but roadblock does pose a nice suggestion. Over 30??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
russians 5500 calorie cut :) that's crazier than my old 3800 calorie recomp.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It will be great to see an actual log of this. So one bottle at 120cc with a use of 4cc(2ml yielding 10mg of super) a day means that a bottle lasts for one month, and the site talks about it in an 8 week length of use. Will the loggers be given 1 or 2 bottles as to run it for 4-8 weeks respectively?

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see these logs. Looks solid....good apps so far.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be great to see an actual log of this. So one bottle at 120cc with a use of 4cc(2ml yielding 10mg of super) a day means that a bottle lasts for one month, and the site talks about it in an 8 week length of use. Will the loggers be given 1 or 2 bottles as to run it for 4-8 weeks respectively?
These loggers will just start with 1 bottle. I've used this myself at the recommended doses for 4 weeks and it was great stuff. But I'm so biased as you know.

Really like to see some good people apply for this opportunity. As I said in the other thread, Im not applying, I guess I should have kept my shut, lol, but Im very interested in seeing what the results will be from this "new" product. Just for my own knowledge, the 2ml yeilds 5mg, so its dosage is only 10mg/day. Can you clarify the reasoning behind this, again, Im trying to learn about this delivery system, and imagine its got to do with potency, absorption and degradation, and I would like to understand the recommendations. Also, Im curious about taste, aftertaste and consumption time of liquids/solids following administration, as well as something as simple as brushing the teeth or gum chewing.

Ok, enough of my questions, lets get those apps up, so we can see some logs!!
The reason for the dosing is our belief that the delivery system is more advanced. Thus a lower dose is needed for the same desired effects but at the same time the lower dose reduces the implications of harsh sides you see at higher doses. It's not to say that you wont have some of the same sides it really just depends on that individuals intracrinology as we know.

We speak a little to this in the write up:

The typical results from an encapsulated or tableted product is only about 20% of the molecule being delivered within the first hour. And with the molecule only possessing a half life of 6-10 hours, to achieve sufficient blood levels from a solid dose, you must take 10-20 mg 2-3 times a day. However, with MICRODROL in its atomic state, the FULL DOSE of 5mg can be delivered within 1 hour (as compared to 2-4 hours with solid doses), reaching peak blood plasma levels sooner.
Keep in mind the 20% is just an estimation however it is based off the data found in the following refs:

Eur J Appl Physiol (2006) 97: 404–412

Gregory A. Brown, Emily R. Martini, B. Scott Roberts, Matthew D. Vukovich and Douglas S. King J Appl Physiol 92:142-146, 2002.

The taste itself is sort of minty like a mouthwash but not really as strong. Most people like it and if not they seem to become accustomed to it after a few dosings.

Any 30 year olds or older want to apply? If not and some of you older guys are interested there is an older gent on another forum logging this and I could pm you a link if you wanted to follow.

I may very well wrap this up tonight so get the apps in.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also this is more info on encapsulation and the benefits of this delivery system. This is just a response that came up at the "other" site in a discussion but it came directly from the chemist in regards to efficiencies and atomizing of the compound (warning it gets technical):

Drug polarity is certainly an issue, but it is not the only issue here. If the drug never gets into solution, there is no chance for absorption, regardless of polarity. The biggest problem of trying to deliver a fat-soluble molecule (like a hormone) in a capsule is the severely retarded time to solution.

For a compound to be absorbed, it must FIRST be dissolved in the fluid at the absorption site. For example, a drug delivered in a tablet or capsule CANNOT be absorbed until the particles go into solution (dissolution). And dissolution is not the same as disintegration or dissolving, a common misconception.

When a manufacturer compresses tablets, they are required to measure Disintegration Time (DT) and it must be less than 30 minutes, but they are NOT required to perform dissolution, a much more sophisticated process that determines when the molecules are in solution. An interesting note here is that very few manufacturers (if any) measure DT on a capsule, due to the predictable DT based on the fact that they do not (theoretically) undergo any physical changes during the manufacturing process. In fact, if one were to perform a DT on an encapsulated, fat-soluble compound, a curious physical phenomenon happens.

A filled two-piece gelatin capsule should disintegrate in at least 45mins (USP), but even after the gelatin wall is breached, it does not ?unravel? all at once (note: gelatin and HPMC or ?veggie? caps exhibit different disintegration patterns and rates) and in fact, usually breaches at the weakest points which are the ends. Obviously pH plays a significant role here, and food content, too, influences this dynamic. But once the capsule is breached, due to the relatively poor solubility of these fat-soluble molecules in an aqueous environment, the particles tend to ?fold? in on themselves, becoming a large amorphous blob, thereby limiting the potential total surface area AND limiting something called the diffusion layer.

As a drug particle undergoes dissolution the molecules on the ?surface? of the drug solid (or the blob mentioned above) are first to enter into solution, creating a saturated layer solution of drug solution the envelopes the surface of the solid drug particle. This layer of solution is the diffusion layer. It is from this diffusion layer that the molecules pass throughout the dissolving fluid (assuming that the polarity of that fluid is favorable) and make contact with biologic membranes, then and only then, does absorption begin.

If the rate of dissolution of a drug particle is slow because of the physiochemical properties of the drug OR of the dosage form, the dissolution itself is the rate-limiting step in absorption.

Surface Area
When a drug particle is broken up, the total surface area is increased, thus increasing the total size of the diffusion layer. For substances such as hormones, that are poorly or slowly soluble, this generally results in an extended rate of dissolution. So, if the particle size is too large and surface area is too small (even particle shape of the same chemical, crystal v. amorphous, can influence this), dissolution (thus absorption) will not occur with the same vigor if that same compound were pre-dispersed. There are other tactics deployed in drug development to increase surface area. Things like ?micronizing? (lingo in the solid-dose business) or ?atomizing? (lingo in the liquids/cosmetics business), bring particle size (not molecule size) down in order to increase surface area allowing for greater dispersion.

When designing drug delivery, chemical properties (molecular structure, form, reactivity, etc.) are extremely important, BUT just as important are physical properties (solubility, crystalline structure, particle size) as are biological properties.

In summary, very small, liquid-dispersed particles will permit molecules to be absorbed quicker and more efficiently than larger particles consisting of the same molecules delivered in a capsule or tablet. And if the liquid (not necessarily water) is itself, or is modified with compounds to suspend or emulsify a fat-soluble particulate matter, the performance of the product is even greater.

Obviously, two-piece encapsulation works to a degree because we are seeing real-world results out there, but in this modern day of improved delivery vehicles, excipient elegance and molecular modification, the two-piece capsule is a less-efficient and less-effective drug-delivery form. Fortunately for the price sensitive community and the mom-and-pop manufacturers, two-piece capsule filling equipment is the simplest and cheapest form of equipment to run. It requires very little technical expertise from the formulator or the operator, it does not require coating (like tablets) and it requires very little QC examination (no DT, no hardness test, no friability), so it keeps the general product costs lower.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Any 30 year olds or older want to apply? If not and some of you older guys are interested there is an older gent on another forum logging this and I could pm you a link if you wanted to follow.
I don't believe I've been around this forum long enough to log this, but I would like to read the other person's log.

Thanks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
These loggers will just start with 1 bottle. I've used this myself at the recommended doses for 4 weeks and it was great stuff. But I'm so biased as you know.
Nice. I believe it. I was actually confused on where it said "builds up over 8 weeks" but personally thought 4 weeks of this should work great.

It will be good to watch the loggers. Also hopefully some old farts step up to the plate.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The applicants so far are solid, I bet they scared everybody else off!

Seriously, though, it looks like theres still time people get your apps in, this is a great opportunity to try something different(the delivery system)!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
God came to me in a dream and told me to tell you to apply for this
I think if god wants to see some great results you should pick a guy with fresh receptors... like me. lol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
God came to me in a dream and told me to tell you to apply for this :jester:
LOL! I considered it. But I am jobless, insurance less, and lucky to keep nuff food around to call my lifting a bulk lol. Until life stabilizes hormonal's are off the menu. Thanks for the thought though :rambo:

I will get into something soon enough.

I think if god wants to see some great results you should pick a guy with fresh receptors... like me. lol.
My receptors are pure and untouched as well :food:

But I am making good nuff gains naturally at the moment.

Considered hormonals a few times lately, but really its the jobless part that puts me off. I may be stupid, but I know when a gamble is too much....sometimes.:lol:

At any rate, best of luck to you all, and to you all a good cycle!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121987-x-dreaming-night.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html

Ph history: I have not used a ph since Feb 2006. M1T, 4AD, Masterdrol, Halodrol. I have also ran hyperdrol, phytotestosterone, animal stack and hyperdrol x-2.

Current weight: 180-185 I have been leaning down due to potentially taking an MMA fight but i am not commited as of yet. A log would alter this outcome.

Sports- Rugby, football, mountain bikin and random mma.

Workout history- Have tried fst-7, rest pause, small amount of dc, hiit, monster sets.

Diet- I try to eat a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat with a focus on fish and chicken.

Supps- I take a Multi, Spirulena, enzymes and probiotics. I also take fish oils and a b2 vitamin complex to keep me cool since i have a hot head at times and can be very impatient. I sometimes run a psyllium husk complex to make sure i am eliminating very well. I use a superfoods complex PWO and sometimes whey protein.

Goals- Bang for the buck, lean and mean, fast strong and hard.

You should pick me so i can throw up videos and keep a detailed and well done log that will showcase the effectiveness of your product.
Stats:
6'4
20%bf

I am still off for the summer and have my whole abundance of time to dedictae to lifting. In the past I have run a log for Advanced Muscle Science for there UTT Liquidrone, here is the link: Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone
I am able to update info on the products results, sides, etc, daily. I like the products that are able to utilize an alternative delivery of main ingerdient. I have been to your website and read it entirely. I am not new to the supplement, PS/Ph scene and dont try things out without thouroughly researching them. Your product interests me for the same reason I applied for the Liquidrone sponsored log.

Current Training: I am as of now and for the next couple of months following exactly the Metal Militia Bench routine, by Sebastian Burns. This is not my first run with his routine, so I am better equipt to understand its workings.

Supplements: I have after years of trial,error and honestly ignorance, figured that diet is key. The only supplements I use are: Powerful, Glycobol, Cissus and Fish oil. I am really keyed in to my diet.

Diet: I start my morning off with a huge breakfast, as I am trying to absorb all the nutrients I can early so the rest of the day can be spent burning off extra calories. I use Glycobol with every meal to ensure all nutrients are used to there fullest extent. My breakfast includes 2 chicken thighs, 5 egg omlet, big potatoe, bacon and rice. Slowly thru the day I make my meals smaller and smaller and nothing after 7PM. All I eat is chicken, steak, fish, rice, potatoes, bacon and a big serving of mixed veggie plate at lunch and dinner. The snacks I have usually consist of nuts, berries, fruit and the sort. I drink lots of green tea and at least a gallon of water a day.

PCT: I am throughly prepared to run a competent PCT. PCT I believe is the most important part of a cycle, so you may keep gains and make sure your body is set back to normal.I will have on hand of course a serm, but also will have a host OTC products in stock. I woulkd like to use AI Cycle support, Thermo Life Liver Longer and have always wanted to try IBE Formex. The supplements I listed above will also still be in use. As far as the Liquidrone, I never experienced any bad sides but was always on the lookout.

Goals: What I would like to gain from this product is a solid 8-10LBS of lean muscle and experience some of its thermogenic effetcs as I do need some leaning out. In my life all I am concerned about is strength. Since I am running the Metal Militia bench routine I will only be working on bench. My current bench has dropped from 365 to 315 due to a back injury late last year. Just recentlt have I started to hit the bench again and it feels great to be
back, no pain at all and my back feels strong.For the last 3 weeks I have gained back 10 LBS per week on my bench and this is while only counting 3-5 rep maxes. Right now I am at a 315 max for 5 Reps. While running Microdrol I would like to see my bench shoot to at least 365 for 3 reps and honestly 400 for a single. Since I dont know when the winners will be chosen I would expect in the next 3-4 weeks to be to may old max of 365, so in all honesty a 400 LB max single on bench isnt out of the question.

Here are my Pics:

http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=62735296.mp4

By the way, WELCOME to Anabolic Minds
RUSSIANS APPLICATION

PREVIOUS LOGS....

current log; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127418-russians-getting-fully.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104764-russians-ecdysterone-injectable.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112284-russians-quest-success.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107229-russians-special-suprise.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/100223-russian-growth-explosion.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94202-russians-epic-epidrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/90310-russians-ochin-massivni.html

WHO AM I

I am a rep for custom capsule, my name is levi, im currently living in the UK but hail from Russia, i like to train heavy a sort of customised DC style training programme, i eat about 5500 calories currently as im on a mini cut, well just trying to become a bit more defined in certain areas.
I am a former athlete representing russia in the world youth games, currently considering changing over from sprinting too try powerlifting, but not too sure at the moment, time will tell, id like to add another 5kilos of muscle as after a recent tragedy i lost some training momentum, and if it wasnt for the support here at AM i might not of continued training, however i have rediscovered my love for it and am nearly back in the strength department to where i was.

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME

You can see i have run a few other sponsored logs, i know how to handle DS and can read my body and health effectivley, you can see i am reliable and honest, and all my logs have before and after pics at some stage, i will be detailed and open about my opinions.
After seeing this product, wich looks extremely exciting, i cant wait to try it out.

Thankyou for considering my application, Regards RS
Send me your addy's guys and we will get this going. Great apps.

I am not completely closing this either. I'd like to get one more guy (preferably over 30 with strong ph experience) to run this. So keep the apps coming.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established

Prohormone Experience: M1T / 1AD-4AD stack / halodrol. I haven't ran a prohormone in 3 plus years. I've been itching to run another cycle.

Current Supplements: Anadraulic State, Nano Vapour (it was dirt cheap, so don't give me any flack)

Logs: I'd give direct links but my computer is messing up
Punthra's Anadraulic State Log
I have a training log that i've been running for the last few months. I also have video of my training on Somewhatgifted's Video Log.

Pics: The only pic I have right now is my avi but i would be more than willing to provide pics of both before and after.

Current Weight: 243

Goal: To increase my overall mass and strength. Sorry I`d like to give you a more colorful answer but honestly what else would I be looking for.

Why You Should Pick Me: I will give your product a fair and honest review. I have prohormone experience and my training and diet are in check. I feel this product would provide a unreal jump in strength gains and mass which really would help for getting on stage next spring. Anyways good luck to everyone!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Prohormone Experience: M1T / 1AD-4AD stack / halodrol. I haven't ran a prohormone in 3 plus years. I've been itching to run another cycle.

Current Supplements: Anadraulic State, Nano Vapour (it was dirt cheap, so don't give me any flack)

Logs: I'd give direct links but my computer is messing up
Punthra's Anadraulic State Log
I have a training log that i've been running for the last few months. I also have video of my training on Somewhatgifted's Video Log.

Pics: The only pic I have right now is my avi but i would be more than willing to provide pics of both before and after.

Current Weight: 243

Goal: To increase my overall mass and strength. Sorry I`d like to give you a more colorful answer but honestly what else would I be looking for.

Why You Should Pick Me: I will give your product a fair and honest review. I have prohormone experience and my training and diet are in check. I feel this product would provide a unreal jump in strength gains and mass which really would help for getting on stage next spring. Anyways good luck to everyone!
Punthra is the real deal, he's on my video log huge and extremely dedicated.

Here's those links punthra.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/115852-punthras-anadraulic-state.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/118393-just-having-fun.html

Thanks to bradley Asgard and of course Royd for picking me! im going to blow up! Good luck to all those who apply.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou very much, i agree with somewhat gifted, Punthra is very dedicated and very strong too, I really appreciate you picking me, and cant wait to see the other logs, Thankyou RS.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the vote of confidence gentleman.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to express my thanks for being chosen to log Microdrol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Got some good loggers :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, looking forward to seeing you guys blow up!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys! You are going to love this stuff.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to follow these logs..:thumbsup:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the results!!! I'll get to watch somewhatgifted's results first hand but good luck to everyone else. CRUSH THOSE WEIGHTS

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gonna really focus and make the bench my bitch.......

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Well still having a shot is still better than no shot.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Anymore apps? Punthra you still gotta shot....

:icon_lol: make him sweat it out.

But seriously, I hope to see some very detailed logs posted by all the who are getting this(and those who might get it). Id like to really see some serious feedback on this product. Please post a link here when you get your logs up and running so I can follow them.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that I wont be starting Microdrol till the 17th of July. Not doing this for any serious reason, but I wanted to include some blood work before I started the Microdrol. The 17th was the only day I had off enough time to get to docs office. All is well though and I cant wait to get HUGE!