Microdrol by Bradley Asgard - Testers Needed

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I think if god wants to see some great results you should pick a guy with fresh receptors... like me. lol.
    Those virgin receptors are quite tempting.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    God came to me in a dream and told me to tell you to apply for this
    LOL! I considered it. But I am jobless, insurance less, and lucky to keep nuff food around to call my lifting a bulk lol. Until life stabilizes hormonal's are off the menu. Thanks for the thought though

I will get into something soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I think if god wants to see some great results you should pick a guy with fresh receptors... like me. lol.
    My receptors are pure and untouched as well

But I am making good nuff gains naturally at the moment.

Considered hormonals a few times lately, but really its the jobless part that puts me off. I may be stupid, but I know when a gamble is too much....sometimes.

At any rate, best of luck to you all, and to you all a good cycle!
    •   

3. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN
    Phyto-Testosterone Review
    Somewhatfilms.. Video log.
    Halodrol 50, 50mg ED
    Safe, Smart, Effective: hyperdrol, Retain log
    X-Dreaming @ niGHt - Doms REMoval. Sponsored.
    SomeWhat's p-SARM Christmas Loaf-Log.

Ph history: I have not used a ph since Feb 2006. M1T, 4AD, Masterdrol, Halodrol. I have also ran hyperdrol, phytotestosterone, animal stack and hyperdrol x-2.

Current weight: 180-185 I have been leaning down due to potentially taking an MMA fight but i am not commited as of yet. A log would alter this outcome.

Sports- Rugby, football, mountain bikin and random mma.

Workout history- Have tried fst-7, rest pause, small amount of dc, hiit, monster sets.

Diet- I try to eat a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat with a focus on fish and chicken.

Supps- I take a Multi, Spirulena, enzymes and probiotics. I also take fish oils and a b2 vitamin complex to keep me cool since i have a hot head at times and can be very impatient. I sometimes run a psyllium husk complex to make sure i am eliminating very well. I use a superfoods complex PWO and sometimes whey protein.

Goals- Bang for the buck, lean and mean, fast strong and hard.

You should pick me so i can throw up videos and keep a detailed and well done log that will showcase the effectiveness of your product.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Stats:
    6'4
    20%bf

I am still off for the summer and have my whole abundance of time to dedictae to lifting. In the past I have run a log for Advanced Muscle Science for there UTT Liquidrone, here is the link: Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone
    I am able to update info on the products results, sides, etc, daily. I like the products that are able to utilize an alternative delivery of main ingerdient. I have been to your website and read it entirely. I am not new to the supplement, PS/Ph scene and dont try things out without thouroughly researching them. Your product interests me for the same reason I applied for the Liquidrone sponsored log.

Current Training: I am as of now and for the next couple of months following exactly the Metal Militia Bench routine, by Sebastian Burns. This is not my first run with his routine, so I am better equipt to understand its workings.

Supplements: I have after years of trial,error and honestly ignorance, figured that diet is key. The only supplements I use are: Powerful, Glycobol, Cissus and Fish oil. I am really keyed in to my diet.

Diet: I start my morning off with a huge breakfast, as I am trying to absorb all the nutrients I can early so the rest of the day can be spent burning off extra calories. I use Glycobol with every meal to ensure all nutrients are used to there fullest extent. My breakfast includes 2 chicken thighs, 5 egg omlet, big potatoe, bacon and rice. Slowly thru the day I make my meals smaller and smaller and nothing after 7PM. All I eat is chicken, steak, fish, rice, potatoes, bacon and a big serving of mixed veggie plate at lunch and dinner. The snacks I have usually consist of nuts, berries, fruit and the sort. I drink lots of green tea and at least a gallon of water a day.

PCT: I am throughly prepared to run a competent PCT. PCT I believe is the most important part of a cycle, so you may keep gains and make sure your body is set back to normal.I will have on hand of course a serm, but also will have a host OTC products in stock. I woulkd like to use AI Cycle support, Thermo Life Liver Longer and have always wanted to try IBE Formex. The supplements I listed above will also still be in use. As far as the Liquidrone, I never experienced any bad sides but was always on the lookout.

Goals: What I would like to gain from this product is a solid 8-10LBS of lean muscle and experience some of its thermogenic effetcs as I do need some leaning out. In my life all I am concerned about is strength. Since I am running the Metal Militia bench routine I will only be working on bench. My current bench has dropped from 365 to 315 due to a back injury late last year. Just recentlt have I started to hit the bench again and it feels great to be
    back, no pain at all and my back feels strong.For the last 3 weeks I have gained back 10 LBS per week on my bench and this is while only counting 3-5 rep maxes. Right now I am at a 315 max for 5 Reps. While running Microdrol I would like to see my bench shoot to at least 365 for 3 reps and honestly 400 for a single. Since I dont know when the winners will be chosen I would expect in the next 3-4 weeks to be to may old max of 365, so in all honesty a 400 LB max single on bench isnt out of the question.

Here are my Pics:

http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=62735296.mp4

By the way, WELCOME to Anabolic Minds
    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    RUSSIANS APPLICATION

PREVIOUS LOGS....

current log; Russians getting FULLY LOADED, and SMASHED, Axis Labs style. SPONSORED.

Russians ecdysterone Injectable log

Russians I AM THE ONE AND ONLY APPNUT SPONSORED LOG

Russians Quest For Success, All Natural And Goals Galore!!!

RUSSIANS PALO ALTO, LEVIATHAN ,ANABOLIC EDGE, INCARNATE,Phase 2 sponsored!!

RUSSIANS SPECIAL SUPRISE SUPPLEMENT STACK.phase 1.SLIN, CARBOXY,CISSUS,+TRANSDERMALS,

Russian growth explosion DECA poppin log.

Russians EPIC EPIDROL LOG!!!!!!!!!

russians ochin massivni log

WHO AM I

I am a rep for custom capsule, my name is levi, im currently living in the UK but hail from Russia, i like to train heavy a sort of customised DC style training programme, i eat about 5500 calories currently as im on a mini cut, well just trying to become a bit more defined in certain areas.
    I am a former athlete representing russia in the world youth games, currently considering changing over from sprinting too try powerlifting, but not too sure at the moment, time will tell, id like to add another 5kilos of muscle as after a recent tragedy i lost some training momentum, and if it wasnt for the support here at AM i might not of continued training, however i have rediscovered my love for it and am nearly back in the strength department to where i was.

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME

You can see i have run a few other sponsored logs, i know how to handle DS and can read my body and health effectivley, you can see i am reliable and honest, and all my logs have before and after pics at some stage, i will be detailed and open about my opinions.
    After seeing this product, wich looks extremely exciting, i cant wait to try it out.

Thankyou for considering my application, Regards RS
    Send me your addy's guys and we will get this going. Great apps.

I am not completely closing this either. I'd like to get one more guy (preferably over 30 with strong ph experience) to run this. So keep the apps coming.
    ForeRunner Labs

4. Age: 29

Prohormone Experience: M1T / 1AD-4AD stack / halodrol. I haven't ran a prohormone in 3 plus years. I've been itching to run another cycle.

Current Supplements: Anadraulic State, Nano Vapour (it was dirt cheap, so don't give me any flack)

Logs: I'd give direct links but my computer is messing up
    Punthra's Anadraulic State Log
    I have a training log that i've been running for the last few months. I also have video of my training on Somewhatgifted's Video Log.

Pics: The only pic I have right now is my avi but i would be more than willing to provide pics of both before and after.

Current Weight: 243

Goal: To increase my overall mass and strength. Sorry I`d like to give you a more colorful answer but honestly what else would I be looking for.

Why You Should Pick Me: I will give your product a fair and honest review. I have prohormone experience and my training and diet are in check. I feel this product would provide a unreal jump in strength gains and mass which really would help for getting on stage next spring. Anyways good luck to everyone!

5. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post

Prohormone Experience: M1T / 1AD-4AD stack / halodrol. I haven't ran a prohormone in 3 plus years. I've been itching to run another cycle.

Current Supplements: Anadraulic State, Nano Vapour (it was dirt cheap, so don't give me any flack)

Logs: I'd give direct links but my computer is messing up
    I have a training log that i've been running for the last few months. I also have video of my training on Somewhatgifted's Video Log.

Pics: The only pic I have right now is my avi but i would be more than willing to provide pics of both before and after.

Current Weight: 243

Goal: To increase my overall mass and strength. Sorry I`d like to give you a more colorful answer but honestly what else would I be looking for.

Why You Should Pick Me: I will give your product a fair and honest review. I have prohormone experience and my training and diet are in check. I feel this product would provide a unreal jump in strength gains and mass which really would help for getting on stage next spring. Anyways good luck to everyone!
    Punthra is the real deal, he's on my video log huge and extremely dedicated.

Here's those links punthra.
    Somewhatfilms.. Video log.
    Just Having Fun In The Gym!!!

Thanks to bradley Asgard and of course Royd for picking me! im going to blow up! Good luck to all those who apply.

6. Thankyou very much, i agree with somewhat gifted, Punthra is very dedicated and very strong too, I really appreciate you picking me, and cant wait to see the other logs, Thankyou RS.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

7. Thanks for the vote of confidence gentleman.

8. Just wanted to express my thanks for being chosen to log Microdrol.

9. Awesome! Got some good loggers
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. Congrats guys, looking forward to seeing you guys blow up!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

11. Congrats guys! You are going to love this stuff.

12. Looking to follow these logs..

13. 1st three loggers your Microdrol has mailed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    1st three loggers your Microdrol has mailed.
    Thanks my friend, cant wait.
    Gause institute member

15. Can't wait to see the results!!! I'll get to watch somewhatgifted's results first hand but good luck to everyone else. CRUSH THOSE WEIGHTS

16. Gonna really focus and make the bench my bitch.......

17. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Can't wait to see the results!!! I'll get to watch somewhatgifted's results first hand but good luck to everyone else. CRUSH THOSE WEIGHTS
    Anymore apps? Punthra you still gotta shot....
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Well still having a shot is still better than no shot.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Anymore apps? Punthra you still gotta shot....

make him sweat it out.

But seriously, I hope to see some very detailed logs posted by all the who are getting this(and those who might get it). Id like to really see some serious feedback on this product. Please post a link here when you get your logs up and running so I can follow them.
    PHF Rep

20. Just wanted to let everyone know that I wont be starting Microdrol till the 17th of July. Not doing this for any serious reason, but I wanted to include some blood work before I started the Microdrol. The 17th was the only day I had off enough time to get to docs office. All is well though and I cant wait to get HUGE!

21. Thx bigiron that's cool with me.
    ForeRunner Labs

22. Really exciting to bad though im a newbie here and cant say i have done any logs online besides my realworld habitual logging...... look forward to following this though.

23. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Can't wait to see the results!!! I'll get to watch somewhatgifted's results first hand but good luck to everyone else. CRUSH THOSE WEIGHTS
    no dought, he should do one of his video logs!

24. We're hoping to get back in the gym together and put up some new videos in the future!

25. Punthra PM me your addy. Would like to see some vids.

26. Thanks Royd I won't let you down. Numbers will fall and a thorough log will be done.

27. When is the last date that a potential logger would be able to start the log. I am finishing up a sponsored run for Lean Fuel Extreme and hoping to get down to 185lbs before I start my next cycle in August.

Ph history: I ran a 3 week cycle of M-Drol, 6 week cycle of Epistane, 5 week bridge cycle of Xtreme Tren/P-Plex and I ran a sponsored log for LG's MMV3.

Current weight: 193 I am working my tail off trying to lose the remaining body fat and get down to 185 so that I can concentrate on getting huge in my next cycle.

Workout history: I do a 4 day split of chest/tris, back/abs, shoulders/biceps and legs. I also throw in an extra core day most weeks and aim for 4-25-45minute cardio sessions.

Diet: Right now I am eating below maintenance most days, but when I go on cycle I will be eating to get hyyyyuuuuugggggeeeee!

Supps: Daily I take a Multi, fish oil, Xtend and Protein shakes. When on cycle I will take cycle assist.

Goals: Lean solid mass. I am trying to cut down to 185 from my current 193 so I am going to aim for getting back to the 200 mark way more solid than the last time I was there.

You said you wanted an over 35er to apply and I have that one covered. I have busted my ass to go from a fat slob to a decently built guy and I am planning to take it to the next level. As you can see from past logs I am very detailed and I think I have done justice to the sponsored logs I have run in the past.

ProHormone Log History:
    My proposed Epistane Cycle
    Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

Sponsored Log History:
    Silver is searching for his lost abs with the help of MMV3 (LG Sponsored!)
    Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    Will the real Slim Silver please stand up? (Lean Fuel Extreme Sponsored Log)

28. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    We're hoping to get back in the gym together and put up some new videos in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Punthra PM me your addy. Would like to see some vids.
    i think all hell is about to break lose , 2 good guys to log this! make sure u link me up man

29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Those virgin receptors are quite tempting.
    Hahaha word son!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

30. Awesome silver3, glad you applied because your logs rock.
    Gause institute member

Similar Forum Threads

1. What happened to Bradley Asgard
    By fatherenis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Welcome Bradley Asgard to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:08 AM
  3. Testers needed
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 07:46 PM