Applied Nutriceuticals is interested in hearing YOUR favorite APPNUT product!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Applied Nutriceuticals is interested in hearing YOUR favorite APPNUT product!!!


    We at APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS are interested in knowing... what is YOUR favorite Appnut product? Everyone has their own goals and form of training so what has given you the best results?



    Go ahead and tell what the product was/is and give some details about why you enjoyed it so much!
    "]



    Example: My personal favorite products of our line are Drive, IGF-2, and of course our Omega Essentials, Complete Balance, and Biomend.

    Each of these products offers their own benefit of course. Drive really helps me lean out during its use, IGF-2 helps me sleep great and feel great all day long, and Omega Essentials, Complete Balance, and Biomend are great general health supplements!


    Winners will be choosen at Random, 3 winners in all. Each winner will receive 1 Applied Nutriceuticals Biomend! So get going!!



    -Team APPNUT over & out

  2. Thumbs up


    Let's see what you've got, fellas.

    I'll start you off...

    IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Osteo-sport makes my joints feel better when I am training heard. Great joint support in ingredients in Osteo-sport.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       


  4. IGF-2/Drive. Honestly I dont get morning wood. But with that it was like having the circus in town every morning. I had vascularity out of the yin yang. Tree logs for veins, every one know I lifted weights(and I think some thought I used something lol) Was one of the best lifting experiences of my life.


    Though I will be trying The One this year. So that may change lol.

  5. IGF-2...period! Nuff said!

    Cheers!

    -Team APPNUT-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  6. osteo, the one

  7. igf-2 without a doubt


    all aboard the igf-2 train
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  8. Sorry, I still say RPM. Great energy, focus and convienence(I still cant spell)
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. I use to think it was RPM, but the Rosie convinced me to try some IGF-2 and ever since then I changed my mind. IGF-2 definitely gave me a noticeable boost in strength and recovery.
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    you all got it wrong. Lipotrophin pm is the best of all. Cheap as heck, bottle lasts 40+ days and you get good sleep, lower water retention and fat loss enhancement.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. Lipo-pm.....

    cost effective non stim fat burner.....enjoyed it alot!

  12. RPM has been the best preworkout pick me up I've tried so far.

  13. IGF-2, great cutting effects, gots to love the muscle hardness as well.
    doing my own thang!

  14. lipo PM is a great additional sleep and non stim fat burner with IGF-2 at night

  15. 2nd gear is my favorite supplement by applied nutraceuticals right now. It has only been 5 days and my energy and performance in the gym is still very good. Also, the cool thing about this you get a bonus supplement whenyou purchase 2nd gear. I can't wait to try "the one" because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I plan to do the full 30 days as well as some time completely off from the gym. Then I'll begin a new cycle of something (most likelly the one regain the size I could lose PCT.

    The last thing I love about using 2nd gear is the fact that you one need to take one a day. That's it. I always felt better about taking only a few pills vs. like a 100 of them just to help speed or achieve one'f fitness goals.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    2nd gear is my favorite supplement by applied nutraceuticals right now. It has only been 5 days and my energy and performance in the gym is still very good. Also, the cool thing about this you get a bonus supplement whenyou purchase 2nd gear. I can't wait to try "the one" because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I plan to do the full 30 days as well as some time completely off from the gym. Then I'll begin a new cycle of something (most likelly the one regain the size I could lose PCT.

    The last thing I love about using 2nd gear is the fact that you one need to take one a day. That's it. I always felt better about taking only a few pills vs. like a 100 of them just to help speed or achieve one'f fitness goals.
    Thanks for the positive feedback on 2nd GEAR. Ye, it is very effective and would be a great addition to any natural stack for muscle gains. LOL, 2nd GEAR IS the "free" product when you purchase The ONE!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    It's all about the IGF-2 for me so far, so it gets my vote

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    It's all about the IGF-2 for me so far, so it gets my vote
    good to know! IFG-2 is a great product!

  19. RPM get's my vote for favorite !

  20. I have to show my love for Osteo-Sport although I also love IGF-2. I hurt my rotator cuff (i think) and was off the weights for a bit. I tried taking some anti-inflammatorys with little success but I had no improvement until I started Osteo-sport. Osteo-sport plus some rest and then low weight high reps on my bad shoulder and after about 3 weeks I had improved so much I could not believe it. I used to have pain just sleeping on my side, now I can work out on it again and its almost as good as new, every now and then I can still feel/hear a little cracking but strength is about 99%. But like others have said I love the fullness my muscles get with IGF-2 and the increased recovery.

    Good job on the solid products appnut!

  21. My favorite is Drive+RPM. No wonder there, they really help give me more focus and endurance, especially during my heavies like squats and deadlifts. I also like their versatility; recomp, bulking or cutting, can still effectively use them. A bottle each also lasts a long time for me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    My favorite is Drive+RPM. No wonder there, they really help give me more focus and endurance, especially during my heavies like squats and deadlifts. I also like their versatility; recomp, bulking or cutting, can still effectively use them. A bottle each also lasts a long time for me.
    I agree, I have used almost every one of our products for each a bulk and a cut in some way or another. Very versatile supplements indeed. I am glad you enjoy them!

  23. Favorite product was Neovar, it really helped me lean out while still keeping a 'full' look to my muscles and increasing strength. It's a great deal too, $28 for 40 days

  24. IFG-2 without a doubt! Excellent at keeping those DOMS at bay. usually kicks in within a couple days, muscles harden up, DOMS gone by week 2 sometimes bit earlier. slight strength increase if dosed pre workout.

    Sleep is awesome, i get wacky dreams on this stuff! If your going to run it make sure you do 8 weeks and you won't be disappointed! When i'm done running this supp its like someone has been chizzing a shell off me
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Alto View Post
    Favorite product was Neovar, it really helped me lean out while still keeping a 'full' look to my muscles and increasing strength. It's a great deal too, $28 for 40 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    IFG-2 without a doubt! Excellent at keeping those DOMS at bay. usually kicks in within a couple days, muscles harden up, DOMS gone by week 2 sometimes bit earlier. slight strength increase if dosed pre workout.

    Sleep is awesome, i get wacky dreams on this stuff! If your going to run it make sure you do 8 weeks and you won't be disappointed! When i'm done running this supp its like someone has been chizzing a shell off me
    appreciate the compliments guys! Yes Neovar & IGF-2 are both great for their own purposes!

  26. I haven't tried IFG-2 - it's always been on the 'to do' list . .

    . . I would have to say RPM - great thermo-aggression in pill form. One of the great classic preWO supps IMO. I also use it as a party supp instead of drinking.

    After reading this thread, Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I haven't tried IFG-2 - it's always been on the 'to do' list . .

    . . I would have to say RPM - great thermo-aggression in pill form. One of the great classic preWO supps IMO. I also use it as a party supp instead of drinking.

    After reading this thread, Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.
    yes, lipo-pm is not talked about much, I would say you need to try IGF-2 if you have not yet, for sure!

  28. RPM/DRIVE stack. i love it. been on it 2 weeks and i felt the effects from the 1st day! strength increase in the gym, clean long lasting energy throughout the day, and i can even say that my aggressiveness in the gym has increased. i'm an animal!!!

    thanks AppNut. keep on keepin' on..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    RPM/DRIVE stack. i love it. been on it 2 weeks and i felt the effects from the 1st day! strength increase in the gym, clean long lasting energy throughout the day, and i can even say that my aggressiveness in the gym has increased. i'm an animal!!!

    thanks AppNut. keep on keepin' on..
    appreciate the responses. Glad to know you are enjoying RPM/Drive so much!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I agree, I have used almost every one of our products for each a bulk and a cut in some way or another. Very versatile supplements indeed. I am glad you enjoy them!
    i jsut traded away some supps for another combo of drive+rpm...need to stock up on the good stuff

    i've read a lot of good things about IGF2...priority to get that next!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    IFG-2 without a doubt! Excellent at keeping those DOMS at bay. usually kicks in within a couple days, muscles harden up, DOMS gone by week 2 sometimes bit earlier. slight strength increase if dosed pre workout.

    Sleep is awesome, i get wacky dreams on this stuff! If your going to run it make sure you do 8 weeks and you won't be disappointed! When i'm done running this supp its like someone has been chizzing a shell off me
    Yes, IGF-2 is the shizznit, Dave!


    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I haven't tried IFG-2 - it's always been on the 'to do' list . .

    ...Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    i've read a lot of good things about IGF2...priority to get that next!
    IGF-2 is most definitely our 'diamond'...So far...

    You won't be disappointed with either IGF-2 or Liotrophin-PM, Nick


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  32. Would a combo of IGF-2 and LipoPM stacked be overkill with the mucuna (L-Dopa)?
    Just asking because I want to try both.

    BTW I have some THE ONE/2ND GEAR waiting for me at home when I get home from this deployment soon. I cant tell you how excited I am!
    I ordered it to my brother's house. If I come home and hes 15 lbs heavier and my stuff is missing Ill know where it went

  33. My favorite AppNut supp is NeoVar. I am a carb sensative guy so products like this really help me out. I was lucky enough to beta test the new stuff. I liked it so much that I went out and got 4 more bottles! I also have my younger brother taking it (he's 17 +15lbs in about 8weeks!). Not to mention the creatine content is always a plus.

    I ran NeoVar, paired with other supps, last winter to help me gain and additional 20lbs! Now do not get carried away this was over about an 18 week span but that one, and only, constant in those 18 weeks were 3 NeoVar in the morning and 3 NeoVar post workout!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Would a combo of IGF-2 and LipoPM stacked be overkill with the mucuna (L-Dopa)?
    Just asking because I want to try both.
    You would want to be careful about using too many products with L-Dopa in. However, using IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM together is fine; I do this all the time.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You would want to be careful about using too many products with L-Dopa in. However, using IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM together is fine; I do this all the time.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I've really been wanting to try Lipotrophin-PM. It'll be in my next NP for sure, its so cheap aswell!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I've really been wanting to try Lipotrophin-PM. It'll be in my next NP for sure, its so cheap aswell!
    Yea I approve of it (if that means anything ), I used it a while back and would use again. I pick'd it up because it was on sale at NP.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  37. IGF2 by a landslide, I love it!! I have not slept good for years, within 4 days of taking IGF-2, I sleep like a baby and have great dreams(I usually never dream). I have never been a morning person, but EVER since I have taken IGF-2, I wake up so refreshed!!!!!! ON top of all that, I have great strength increase and muscle hardness............ IGF-2..my fav!!!

  38. RPM hands down, its my favorite product period...BTW thank Don for the free bottle!
  39. Without a doubt


    Drive and RPM

    by far one of the most effective supps I have ever taken. Drive kicks ass, builds up over time over continuous use, and RPM ....lol, Fun Times. It is truly phenomenal in its effectiveness, it really does work and work quick . Taking these together is even better. Great dreams with these as well..


    I have been reading throug the thread, IGF-2 has got me excited lol

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LionKingGod View Post
    Drive and RPM

    by far one of the most effective supps I have ever taken. Drive kicks ass, builds up over time over continuous use, and RPM ....lol, Fun Times. It is truly phenomenal in its effectiveness, it really does work and work quick . Taking these together is even better. Great dreams with these as well..


    I have been reading throug the thread, IGF-2 has got me excited lol
    definitely check out igf-2!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:39 AM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never seen before log!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:41 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Log in
Log in