Applied Nutriceuticals is interested in hearing YOUR favorite APPNUT product!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
We at APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS are interested in knowing... what is YOUR favorite Appnut product? Everyone has their own goals and form of training so what has given you the best results?

Go ahead and tell what the product was/is and give some details about why you enjoyed it so much!
"]

Example: My personal favorite products of our line are Drive, IGF-2, and of course our Omega Essentials, Complete Balance, and Biomend.

Each of these products offers their own benefit of course. Drive really helps me lean out during its use, IGF-2 helps me sleep great and feel great all day long, and Omega Essentials, Complete Balance, and Biomend are great general health supplements!

Winners will be choosen at Random, 3 winners in all. Each winner will receive 1 Applied Nutriceuticals Biomend! So get going!!

-Team APPNUT over & out :usa:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see what you've got, fellas.

I'll start you off...

IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osteo-sport makes my joints feel better when I am training heard. Great joint support in ingredients in Osteo-sport.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2/Drive. Honestly I dont get morning wood. But with that it was like having the circus in town every morning. I had vascularity out of the yin yang. Tree logs for veins, every one know I lifted weights(and I think some thought I used something lol) Was one of the best lifting experiences of my life.

Though I will be trying The One this year. So that may change lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2...period! Nuff said!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Team APPNUT-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
igf-2 without a doubt

all aboard the igf-2 train

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I still say RPM. Great energy, focus and convienence(I still cant spell)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I use to think it was RPM, but the Rosie convinced me to try some IGF-2 and ever since then I changed my mind. IGF-2 definitely gave me a noticeable boost in strength and recovery.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you all got it wrong. Lipotrophin pm is the best of all. Cheap as heck, bottle lasts 40+ days and you get good sleep, lower water retention and fat loss enhancement.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-pm.....

cost effective non stim fat burner.....enjoyed it alot!

jason2459

jason2459

Awards
RPM has been the best preworkout pick me up I've tried so far.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2, great cutting effects, gots to love the muscle hardness as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lipo PM is a great additional sleep and non stim fat burner with IGF-2 at night

brahmabull

Awards
2nd gear is my favorite supplement by applied nutraceuticals right now. It has only been 5 days and my energy and performance in the gym is still very good. Also, the cool thing about this you get a bonus supplement whenyou purchase 2nd gear. I can't wait to try "the one" because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I plan to do the full 30 days as well as some time completely off from the gym. Then I'll begin a new cycle of something (most likelly the one regain the size I could lose PCT.

The last thing I love about using 2nd gear is the fact that you one need to take one a day. That's it. I always felt better about taking only a few pills vs. like a 100 of them just to help speed or achieve one'f fitness goals.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd gear is my favorite supplement by applied nutraceuticals right now. It has only been 5 days and my energy and performance in the gym is still very good. Also, the cool thing about this you get a bonus supplement whenyou purchase 2nd gear. I can't wait to try "the one" because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I plan to do the full 30 days as well as some time completely off from the gym. Then I'll begin a new cycle of something (most likelly the one regain the size I could lose PCT.

The last thing I love about using 2nd gear is the fact that you one need to take one a day. That's it. I always felt better about taking only a few pills vs. like a 100 of them just to help speed or achieve one'f fitness goals.
Thanks for the positive feedback on 2nd GEAR. Ye, it is very effective and would be a great addition to any natural stack for muscle gains. LOL, 2nd GEAR IS the "free" product when you purchase The ONE!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UKStrength

It's all about the IGF-2 for me so far, so it gets my vote :thumbsup:

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I have to show my love for Osteo-Sport although I also love IGF-2. I hurt my rotator cuff (i think) and was off the weights for a bit. I tried taking some anti-inflammatorys with little success but I had no improvement until I started Osteo-sport. Osteo-sport plus some rest and then low weight high reps on my bad shoulder and after about 3 weeks I had improved so much I could not believe it. I used to have pain just sleeping on my side, now I can work out on it again and its almost as good as new, every now and then I can still feel/hear a little cracking but strength is about 99%. But like others have said I love the fullness my muscles get with IGF-2 and the increased recovery.

Good job on the solid products appnut!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
My favorite is Drive+RPM. No wonder there, they really help give me more focus and endurance, especially during my heavies like squats and deadlifts. I also like their versatility; recomp, bulking or cutting, can still effectively use them. A bottle each also lasts a long time for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My favorite is Drive+RPM. No wonder there, they really help give me more focus and endurance, especially during my heavies like squats and deadlifts. I also like their versatility; recomp, bulking or cutting, can still effectively use them. A bottle each also lasts a long time for me.
I agree, I have used almost every one of our products for each a bulk and a cut in some way or another. Very versatile supplements indeed. I am glad you enjoy them!

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Favorite product was Neovar, it really helped me lean out while still keeping a 'full' look to my muscles and increasing strength. It's a great deal too, $28 for 40 days

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IFG-2 without a doubt! Excellent at keeping those DOMS at bay. usually kicks in within a couple days, muscles harden up, DOMS gone by week 2 sometimes bit earlier. slight strength increase if dosed pre workout.

Sleep is awesome, i get wacky dreams on this stuff! If your going to run it make sure you do 8 weeks and you won't be disappointed! When i'm done running this supp its like someone has been chizzing a shell off me :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Favorite product was Neovar, it really helped me lean out while still keeping a 'full' look to my muscles and increasing strength. It's a great deal too, $28 for 40 days
IFG-2 without a doubt! Excellent at keeping those DOMS at bay. usually kicks in within a couple days, muscles harden up, DOMS gone by week 2 sometimes bit earlier. slight strength increase if dosed pre workout.

Sleep is awesome, i get wacky dreams on this stuff! If your going to run it make sure you do 8 weeks and you won't be disappointed! When i'm done running this supp its like someone has been chizzing a shell off me :)
appreciate the compliments guys! Yes Neovar & IGF-2 are both great for their own purposes!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried IFG-2 - it's always been on the 'to do' list . .

. . I would have to say RPM - great thermo-aggression in pill form. One of the great classic preWO supps IMO. I also use it as a party supp instead of drinking.

After reading this thread, Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

. . I would have to say RPM - great thermo-aggression in pill form. One of the great classic preWO supps IMO. I also use it as a party supp instead of drinking.

After reading this thread, Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.
yes, lipo-pm is not talked about much, I would say you need to try IGF-2 if you have not yet, for sure!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
RPM/DRIVE stack. i love it. been on it 2 weeks and i felt the effects from the 1st day! strength increase in the gym, clean long lasting energy throughout the day, and i can even say that my aggressiveness in the gym has increased. i'm an animal!!!

thanks AppNut. keep on keepin' on..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM/DRIVE stack. i love it. been on it 2 weeks and i felt the effects from the 1st day! strength increase in the gym, clean long lasting energy throughout the day, and i can even say that my aggressiveness in the gym has increased. i'm an animal!!!

thanks AppNut. keep on keepin' on..
appreciate the responses. Glad to know you are enjoying RPM/Drive so much!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I have used almost every one of our products for each a bulk and a cut in some way or another. Very versatile supplements indeed. I am glad you enjoy them!
i jsut traded away some supps for another combo of drive+rpm...need to stock up on the good stuff :afro:

i've read a lot of good things about IGF2...priority to get that next!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, IGF-2 is the shizznit, Dave! :D

...Ive just added lipo PM to my shopping cart too - a hidden gem by the sounds.
i've read a lot of good things about IGF2...priority to get that next!
IGF-2 is most definitely our 'diamond'...So far...

You won't be disappointed with either IGF-2 or Liotrophin-PM, Nick :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Would a combo of IGF-2 and LipoPM stacked be overkill with the mucuna (L-Dopa)?
Just asking because I want to try both.

BTW I have some THE ONE/2ND GEAR waiting for me at home when I get home from this deployment soon. I cant tell you how excited I am!
I ordered it to my brother's house. If I come home and hes 15 lbs heavier and my stuff is missing Ill know where it went

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite AppNut supp is NeoVar. I am a carb sensative guy so products like this really help me out. I was lucky enough to beta test the new stuff. I liked it so much that I went out and got 4 more bottles! I also have my younger brother taking it (he's 17 +15lbs in about 8weeks!). Not to mention the creatine content is always a plus.

I ran NeoVar, paired with other supps, last winter to help me gain and additional 20lbs! Now do not get carried away this was over about an 18 week span but that one, and only, constant in those 18 weeks were 3 NeoVar in the morning and 3 NeoVar post workout!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would a combo of IGF-2 and LipoPM stacked be overkill with the mucuna (L-Dopa)?
Just asking because I want to try both.
You would want to be careful about using too many products with L-Dopa in. However, using IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM together is fine; I do this all the time.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You would want to be careful about using too many products with L-Dopa in. However, using IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM together is fine; I do this all the time.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I've really been wanting to try Lipotrophin-PM. It'll be in my next NP for sure, its so cheap aswell!

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
IGF2 by a landslide, I love it!! I have not slept good for years, within 4 days of taking IGF-2, I sleep like a baby and have great dreams(I usually never dream). I have never been a morning person, but EVER since I have taken IGF-2, I wake up so refreshed!!!!!! ON top of all that, I have great strength increase and muscle hardness............ IGF-2..my fav!!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
RPM hands down, its my favorite product period...BTW thank Don for the free bottle!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Without a doubt

Drive and RPM

by far one of the most effective supps I have ever taken. Drive kicks ass, builds up over time over continuous use, and RPM ....lol, Fun Times. It is truly phenomenal in its effectiveness, it really does work and work quick . Taking these together is even better. Great dreams with these as well..

I have been reading throug the thread, IGF-2 has got me excited lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM

by far one of the most effective supps I have ever taken. Drive kicks ass, builds up over time over continuous use, and RPM ....lol, Fun Times. It is truly phenomenal in its effectiveness, it really does work and work quick . Taking these together is even better. Great dreams with these as well..

definitely check out igf-2!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM

IGF-2 is the real deal for sure. However, I advise you...use two bottles. Not recommending two bottles to get you to spend more money, but rather because you'll appreciate IGF-2 more after two bottles...results will be much better.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance of a buy one get one deal for IGF-2 ? sure would like to run this w/ 2 bottles

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of a buy one get one deal for IGF-2 ? sure would like to run this w/ 2 bottles
You would have to ask Darren at NutraPlanet.

And yes, you really need to run 2 bottles (i.e. 8 weeks) to get the most out of IGF-2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite is RPM. This was part of my stack that helped me place 2nd and 3rd in my weight class at 2 NPC shows last year. RPM has a profile of ingredients unlike other preworkout products. Instead of focusing on creatine, beta alanine, etc.. instead we have a diverse blend of products that gives you a great pump, gives you great focus AND boosts your libido and aggression! Thats definitely an "all in one"! I continue to use RPM regularly, taking it before the gym for a great workout. I will continue to support Applied Nutriceuticals because of the great products they release

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal favorite is RPM. This was part of my stack that helped me place 2nd and 3rd in my weight class at 2 NPC shows last year. RPM has a profile of ingredients unlike other preworkout products. Instead of focusing on creatine, beta alanine, etc.. instead we have a diverse blend of products that gives you a great pump, gives you great focus AND boosts your libido and aggression! Thats definitely an "all in one"! I continue to use RPM regularly, taking it before the gym for a great workout. I will continue to support Applied Nutriceuticals because of the great products they release
Awesome stuff, bud! :)

Look for at least three stunning new products in the coming months!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT