Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up PROMO: Giving Back to the Military

Started by our very own G Diesel...

"We want to extend an offer to all active duty military members, like what we've done here on the FORVM...

PROMO: Giving Back to the Military - the F O R V M

and here back in the day...

CLOSED (Military): "Brothers In Arms" - the F O R V M

We're looking in some small way to give back to the brothers that lay it on the line to give us the luxury to live our lives and pursue our dreams. As a small token of our gratitude for all your many sacrifices, The U corporate will be sending out a custom care package just for you. Simply post in this thread telling us how you found out about Animal and contact us via email at info@animalpak.com with your full name and military shipping details and we'll hook you up ASAP.

This is just a little something to show you guys that we appreciate your dedication and bravery and that we stand behind you. If your fellow brothers in arms also live our lifestyle, feel free to send them in this direction. All warriors are welcome. Be safe and thanks again.

Peace, G"

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Awesome promo. Much respect.
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm just about to leave Iraq in a couple of weeks. You guys are awesome
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.46%

Very awesome of you guys, seriously!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%

Thank you! We love the support and you have no idea how much it means to us.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

when i was in guam my friends wrote to you guys looking for a quote from a poster, well universal ask for his address overseas and sent him a bunch of stuff for free. Just for act of kindness and sowing support for te troops i have continued to buy universal products.

Now he didn't give me jack **** but it was a very nice thing for a company to do to boost the morale of troops, no other comapny that i know of on here has done anything like that.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

<3

Amazing contribution and donation from a great company. Keep up the solid work, guys.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.64%

Being Retired Military, I'll hit some brothers up with this thread. Thanks for doing this, very much appreciated.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

I am in the Navy, currently deployed in the East. I found out about animal after buying M STAK for the first time in 2003!
    Thanks for reaching out, people in the military really notice this kind of thing!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Gentlemen of Universal,

I great appreciate your support for your brothers in the Marine Corp. To know that the people back home have our backs means the world to us! We love what we do and wouldn’t have it any other way. The first product I ever used was Animalpak. My favor products are your Animal Flex and Animal Pump. I think everyone in the Marine Corp have joint problems. It is a grueling life and your Animal Flex is a life saver. Pump is great for those long days and you need that extra little push to get you through your workout. Once again I would like to express our gratitude, for your support of the Marines here in Afghanistan.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

thanks so much.... semper fi
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

23 years removed from the army myself, this is a great offer for our brothers in arms! Thanks for what you do guys!!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

There is nobody in this world i respect more that people in the us military.

you guys deserve it.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

I signed up for it. I instantly become a return customer to companies like this. I'll let you know when it arrives.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow man View Post
    I signed up for it. I instantly become a return customer to companies like this. I'll let you know when it arrives.

same, even though im not in the military. Just because they support people in the military like they do makes me much more inclined to buy their products.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Quite a generous offer. I love when companies do this. Really shows that they about something greater than them.

United States Marine here. I first started using Animal years back. Back in high school, I was over weight, 240lbs was my max weight back then. I ate horribley, didnt work out at all. I remember searching the internet, looking at some martial arts. So i started practicing, then discovered some workout guides, and headed to the gym. Then I got addicted to it. The first Animal I used was Animalpak, and loved it. That and protein was all I took for quite a while. After about 8months, i dropped my weight down to 200lbs.

So in my senior year, I dropped copious amounts of fat. Was getting compliments left and right. Loved it. The next product I tried was AnimalCuts. AnimalCuts is AMAZING. It took me about a month or so to go through the entire can, and dropped probably 4 waist sizes. I was amazing.

Now, two year later, in the Marine Corps, AnimalPak has been a staple in my diet. Will be going on AnimalCuts again when once my current stack is finished.

A little about me. Im an 0341 Mortarman, currently in Rota, Spain. Pretty much EVERYONE in my platoon uses Animal. Out Capt swears by them, as does everyone else. We have people on Cuts, Stak, Pump...Everything.

Theres a reason Animal has been around so long. It simply works...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great to see a company give respect and support our troops... Universal and our troops are very much appreciated by all back home...
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I first heard of the company when I was deployed to northern watch in 99, Only thing to due in Tent City was to work out....Very sweet promo guys!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.65%

awesome promo for all of our great military people who put their lives on the line every single day in and out to help this nation.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Thank you Universal !

I think this program is an awesome idea, been using their supps for a few years and am working on my third tour overseas. Nice to know that some companies are still behind all of us over here.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

IRAQ X2

former army ranger here, and been to iraq twice.....love the products and i love the support!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

Quote Originally Posted by JassUSMC View Post
    Quite a generous offer. I love when companies do this. Really shows that they about something greater than them.

United States Marine here. I first started using Animal years back. Back in high school, I was over weight, 240lbs was my max weight back then. I ate horribley, didnt work out at all. I remember searching the internet, looking at some martial arts. So i started practicing, then discovered some workout guides, and headed to the gym. Then I got addicted to it. The first Animal I used was Animalpak, and loved it. That and protein was all I took for quite a while. After about 8months, i dropped my weight down to 200lbs.

Theres a reason Animal has been around so long. It simply works...
    My story is similar to Jass' I was 230lbs when I wanted to join the Marine Corps. Had to lose lots of weight to join (30lbs) but did it and have been in for over four years. I have used animal pak before and I absolutely love it.

Companies like this will continue to get my monetary support, more companies need to help out the us underpaid military

-Aaron
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.12%

Great product. One of the best on the market today. I found out through a gym buddy back in days and is one of my favorite of all time.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

WOW!!! I am in and deployed, this is great since the selection is so low here. THANKS!!!!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.92%

First started using Animal products back in high school when i was trying to bulk up. Ended up with a little bit too much bulk before i joined the Air Force, so i used the Animal Cuts to get down to weight. Took me From 225lbs down to 195lbs in about a month and a half! My first time in Iraq, i decided to bulk back up and Animal was my first choice +18lbs! I love your supps and so do all of my work buddies.

Thank you for all that you are doing for our US Military!!! I will be sure to let all of my fellow service members about your dedication and support of the morale of our troops!!!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

I got my stuff today and it rocks! My co-workers are like, "what is that stuff?".... Let the fun begin.
  27. Michaelin1833

Before antually seeing this thread i had sent a message to Universal a few months ago and was sent some product. Shock Treatment definatly gave me great pumps in the gym and Torrent was great for post workout. Thanks! Semper Fi
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

can we nominate somebody?

my brother-n-law deserves something nice like this IMO. he's in the army and from what i understand may be deployed soon, and on top of that he deals with the scum of california everyday while being a corrections officer @ Donovan state prison here in SoCal.

he was MP stationed @ guantanamo bay before that, and recently re-enlisted.

plus, he's given me an awesome little nephew
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%

How did I miss this!?!??! Daily bumpage right here...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.46%

Awesome! Just got my package in the mail. Will definately buy your products after this!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%

Quote Originally Posted by lrevard View Post
    Awesome! Just got my package in the mail. Will definately buy your products after this!
    Good to hear bro. Enjoy man. Build big things!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

I am currently deployed in Afghanistan, been here since late Feb. Im in the airborne infantry so im suckin every day walking up mountains chasing the Taliban lol. But yeah, I think its badass that you guys are doing something like this, especially coming from Animal, Ive always bought from them and they always deliver, never had a gripe or complain about the products because they work. How I heard about Animal? I dont know, im pretty sure there isnt a person who weight lifts who hasnt heard of the company.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lower back pressure on military press
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 11:39 AM
  2. military PCT
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 03:38 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:04 PM
  4. The Mullet is Back (And Giving Away Jacob's Stuff!)
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 02:49 AM