Get super Swole with the DOUBLE CARB load Protocol Designed by MulletSoldier

Seeing as bulk P-Slin is incredibly affordable through Nutraplanet, it seems appropriate to release an incredibly versatile way to use it. This is Mulletsoldier’s “double carb load”, and it has been used with success by several people in various logs. The basic structure is as follows:

30 minutes Pre-Meal:

1 AP

Pre-WO Meal:

40-60g carbs - 80/20% mixture of complex/simple
Do not forget your protein!

(workout 1 hour and 15 minutes later)

On the way to gym:

1 P-Slin or 400mgs Bulk Plsin only 19.99 at Nutraplanet
5g Creatine Mono
5g Leucine
80-100g of Gatorade/Favorite Carbohydrate Mix (WMS/Supercarb). Gatorade in powder form contains glucose and not High frutose corn syrup so STAY AWAY from the pre mixed containers and opt for the poweder mixture!

Your muscles cells will be so primed, and in such an anabolic state, that the Gatorade/Carbohydrate source will continually replenish glycogen stores without the risk of an Insulin spike (due to the hormonal balance of workout). There is no bloat with this, and inter-set recovery is phenomenal.

As well, via the glucose transport from the Gatorade, and translocated GLUT4, Creatine absorption even in the Monohydrate form is not an issue. You can then expect mitigated fatigue, increased intra-set recovery, and even more phenomenal pumps.

The pumps are almost too much to bear, recovery is amazing, stamina is up, and strength and endurance are increased. This is not just the AP/P-Slin at work, but mostly the large amount of carbohydrates in this manner; the purpose of AP/P-Slin, is to allow your body to more efficiently use this amount of carbohydrates without a large risk of adipose storage and/or bloat.

The fact is that with this protocol, risk for adipose storage is low for several reasons - namely, the anti-lipogenic/lipolytic effects of AP/P-Slin, as well as the high utilization of glucose for substrate oxidation, due to the actions of AP-induced AMPk release.

In this environment, post-workout glycogen resynthesis, intra-workout fatty acid use, and localized protein synthesis should all be greatly increased. This stems from the actions of both products working together!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thought out. I'm curious, though, why Gatorade? Yes, the powder contains dextrose, but it also contains a fair amount of sucrose too. Do you opt for the Gatorade because it is lower glycemically than straight dex?

Well thought out. I'm curious, though, why Gatorade? Yes, the powder contains dextrose, but it also contains a fair amount of sucrose too. Do you opt for the Gatorade because it is lower glycemically than straight dex?
You can use any carbohydrate of choice but I would assume the sucrose would break down into fructose and glucose and feed liver glycogen replenishment...

YOu can use pure matlodextrin, dextrose or I would opt for a combo myself.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks awesome! Any recommendations for post workout?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this protocol compare to the Mass Monster method? Is there a preference?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice post Mullet. I'm gonna have to give this a try after the summer is over!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is very close to my preworkout protocol ... all I have to do is add the pslin and maybe an extra scoop of waxy maize and it's identical. I'll try it this week.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmmmm i got to break this down and try this, looks interesting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmmmmmm i got to break this down and try this, looks interesting
This is a rock solid protocol...

I take AP at 4:30 pm do some light cardio then eat at 5pm around 60 grams of carbs from either rice or yams.

Then I take the following concoction around 6:30 pm....
3 scoops DominATP
1 scoop cytomax electrolyte drink
1 scoop Waxy Maize
400 mg pslin
2 scoops of Jacked when the need arises, most times not

You can really feel the BA getting into your muscles .. the tingle seems deeper and your muslces feel energized somewhat.

ecupirate

Awards
nice, im gonna give this mixture a try, usually i have using my bulk pslin after my workout because the massive amount of liquid if taken before a workout usually makes me have to piss every ten minutes. But i am going to try this today

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, im gonna give this mixture a try, usually i have using my bulk pslin after my workout because the massive amount of liquid if taken before a workout usually makes me have to piss every ten minutes. But i am going to try this today
Yah that's the down side... :laugh2: Let us know how it goes...

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Would it be advisable to try this method with only AP, and not P-Slin? I do not have any P-Slin. If I dose AP in the pre-workout meal and then again on the way to the gym in place of the P-Slin, will things still go as planned?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be advisable to try this method with only AP, and not P-Slin? I do not have any P-Slin. If I dose AP in the pre-workout meal and then again on the way to the gym in place of the P-Slin, will things still go as planned?
I think it would be fine...

Oh here's my post workout but it's pretty run of the mill

2 scoops Myofusion
1 scoop Waxy maize
400 mg pslin
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
10 grams l-glutamine
16 ozs water

I also have about 15 grams of BCAA'a along with a couple scoops of Xtend.

FOG Labs Guy

Banned
Awards
This is a rock solid protocol...

I take AP at 4:30 pm do some light cardio then eat at 5pm around 60 grams of carbs from either rice or yams.

Then I take the following concoction around 6:30 pm....
3 scoops DominATP
1 scoop cytomax electrolyte drink
1 scoop Waxy Maize
400 mg pslin
2 scoops of Jacked when the need arises, most times not

You can really feel the BA getting into your muscles .. the tingle seems deeper and your muslces feel energized somewhat.
I really miss BA. I stopped it to cycle off of supplements and never got back on and my strength and endurance are suffering!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really miss BA. I stopped it to cycle off of supplements and never got back on and my strength and endurance are suffering!
Yah I love it when the 3rd set feels stronger than the first 2...:147: