BBS Looking for Testers to log products - Be the MAN !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Here is the perfect opportunity to try one of the great BBS products !

Basically you get to choose your product, any product that has an FAQ in our forum except for complete pct ( not out yet ). Please read about the product first in the FAQ section to fully understand the product.

Please provide :

USA ONLY !!!!!!

Type of diet on currently :
weight / height :
product you would like to log :

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week.

Let the applications begin ! We will choose 5-8 people.

Thank you !!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will be choosing by the end of the week as well .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent opportunity. Good luck to the applicants! :D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

training exp : 4 years, using D.C. training, 5x5, and GVT

Type of diet on currently : Lean bulk with no carbs after 6, most carbs pre and post workout

weight / height : 5' 10" 193

product you would like to log : Either the Whey protein or the Waxy Maize, either would be fine with me, i look forward to trying some of your products as you appear to have an interesting lineup.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
training exp : 4+ years
Type of diet on currently : clean bulk. lean meats, veggies, low GI carbs
weight / height : 5'10 205
product you would like to log : FINADEX

Prior AAS/DS use: prop, enan, tren ace, dbol, havoc, mdrol

really intrigued by "tren" and hoping pplex actually can put more weight on me unlike mdrol.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
training exp : Sports training (soccer) my entire life, and heavy weight training for 1 year.
Type of diet on currently : Bulk (25 pounds gained in the last 6 months).
weight / height : 160, 5'11
product you would like to log : Finadex

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. Affirmative

I have a previous log of Epistane with pictures. Gained 14.5 pounds and have since kept all the weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
training exp : 3 years
Type of diet on currently : high protein, moderate to low carb, low fat
weight / height : 5'10" / 205ish
product you would like to log : EUPHORX, and i'll do this as a couples log with getting my wife's impressions as well, however I won't be posting photos of results :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
training exp : 21 years
Type of diet on currently : very clean year round, high protein, low carb, moderate fat
weight / height : 6' 210lbs
product you would like to log : Creatine Mono (add in to my intra shake)

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. No condition and log certainly 4x per

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opportunity! I cannot believe there are not more apps yet!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
training exp : 8 years
Type of diet on currently : 40/40/20 P/C/F
weight / height : 6'1"/ 210
product you would like to log : Finadex or Phoenix or both! Looking to run a cut soon.

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. YES

chuebner

Awards
training exp : 4-5yrs (currently running a 5x5, EliteFTS 5/3/1 blend)
Type of diet on currently : Pretty strict, mostly organic whole foods except for Chicken and Tuna...just can't give those up.
weight / height : 6' 235
product you would like to log : Waxy Maize!! Never get around to try it even though I would love to give it a shot. I have moved home so have plenty of time to devote to my log. If not I would not mind trying the Whey either, I rarely branch out.

-have exp with phera, mdrol, and did run the One, but not for logs.

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week.
**Agreed**

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can i ask why USA only?

Never run a log for a US company but would have been interested here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Can i ask why USA only?

Never run a log for a US company but would have been interested here.
if its a US based company then shipping international usually cost a lot of money. plus no guarantee the product will make it through customs

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Let me submit one....

Here's my application. I've never run a log, but I've read plenty of'em and I've been trying to get selected to do one for some time. Without further ado here's my application.

Training Experience: 2 Years (limited but completely spartan, lol you should see some of the looks I get at work for eating constantly)
Type of diet on currently: Leaning Up/Recomp (any additional muscle would be great:)
weight / height: 5FT11/ 185
product you would like to log: FINADEX AND/OR PHOENIX (TOGETHER WOULD BE A VERY POTENT COMBINATION, WOULD BE WILLING TO PURCHASE ONE IF SELECTED FOR ANOTHER).

I have no medical conditions and would be willing to update more then 4 days per week:)

Why do I want to do this log? I've heard great things about Better Body Sports products, especially Finadex and want to give it a try and see how it does on a recomp.

Thanks for the opportunity.

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
training exp: 2-3 years, on and off.
Type of diet on currently: Rather clean, but cheat once in a blue moon. Looking to lean out, but also put on more muscle.
weight / height: 195 lbs, 5'7''
product you would like to log: Finadex

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been ordering all sorts from the US for 8 years now, never had an issue with customs, also first class is like 8 dollars for a bottle sized package.

Good luck all those who entered!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been ordering all sorts from the US for 8 years now, never had an issue with customs, also first class is like 8 dollars for a bottle sized package.

Good luck all those who entered!
Ive shipped hundreds of packages overseas, most get through but then some dont for whatever reason. We always ship UPS or FED EX or DSL, so the cost is much higher. No one wants to run to the post office for shipping packages when you have high volumes going out. The ones above come to us .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, I was gonna try the same thing as EASY. It seems it has Yohimbine in it though and I try to stay away from things that raise blood pressure/anxiety.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I was gonna try the same thing as EASY. It seems it has Yohimbine in it though and I try to stay away from things that raise blood pressure/anxiety.
I wouldnt want you using anything that made you uncomfortable ! Your health is more important suga :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
training exp : seven years..powerlifting two years, max-ot 4 years , Dc training one year
Type of diet on currently : pre-contest diet usually 300 protein, 100 carbs 50 fats. 2000 calories.. after the contest on June 27th calories will increase.
weight / height : 6ft2 218 (Taken today with shoes off)
product you would like to log : 100 % Whey protein

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

training exp : 10+years, power and bb

Type of diet on currently : healthy, high protein and veggs, would bump carbs up to assist the product below due to it enjoying carbs superdrolly

weight / height : 6ft 215-220s

product you would like to log : finadex (would be great if paired with natty test booster)

-ive logged here before, just pst if need more info

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still thought there would be more apps here! If I didnt have prior obligations I would apply! Good opportunity you get to choose what you wanna log!

Awards

training exp : 3 years

Type of diet on currently : High protein, high carb (bulking diet, I can provide all the details if necessary)

weight / height : 6'0 - 176lbs.

product you would like to log : Honestly, I can log any of those products. If you pressed me to choose, I'd do the protein powder.

Yes, and yes that would be no problem.

radaruckus

Awards
Training exp: 4 years
Diet: Metabolic Diet
Weight/Height: 5'6" 150 lb.'s
product like to log: C-bolic

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. Yes I agree.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Training Exp: 10+ years, on and off, currently working out 3 on, 1 off now on week 18 of this
Diet: High Protien, low carb, low fat
height: 5'11", weight: 220lbs
Product to test:Finadex or Carinvore

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
training exp :10 yrs on more serious note / 27 yrs off and on
Type of diet on currently :high protein,Low carb/ 1 day carb loading
weight / height :207 morning weigh ins / 5'9"
product you would like to log :finadex

Yes/ little crazy maybe all good jk

" NOTE "
I picked finadex ,cause im looking to stay lean & get cut but, build strength & size..

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Training Exp: 3-4 years, sporadic until a month and a half ago. Now Lifting every other day and cardio on days in between
Diet: High Protein, low carb, low fat
height: 5'11", weight: 248lbs
Product to test:C-Bolic and Testify. Finadex looks promising as well.

No medical conditions.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBS, When will you be choosing loggers?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The next BBS promo I am def applying :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love these companies opportuniesfor the lucky ones choosen. it helps both us with our bodies and the companies in giving objective feedback.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are choosing end of the week ;) Thanks to all who have applied thus far :)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
training exp : 15+ years
Type of diet on currently : Not on a specifict diet but try to keep close to 40P 30C 30F and trying to lean out a bit more.
weight / height : 168lb 5' 9"
product you would like to log : 100% whey protein or C-bolic or Phoenix (Wouldn't be able to start C-Bolic or Phoenix until I finish my LeanFuel Extreme log which I think will be six weeks.)

JEJONES

Awards
Hey guys, Here is the perfect opportunity to try one of the great BBS products !

Basically you get to choose your product, any product that has an FAQ in our forum except for complete pct ( not out yet ). Please read about the product first in the FAQ section to fully understand the product.

Please provide :

USA ONLY !!!!!!

Type of diet on currently :
weight / height :
product you would like to log :

Thank you !!!!
...call me stuck on stupid but, where is the app? Very interesting? Hit me back and sign me up.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
training exp :4 Years
Type of diet on currently :Bulk Lean diet (180-185 gr of protein a day)
weight / height :5 11"
product you would like to log :C-Bolic

-----I agree to the above statement.-------

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...call me stuck on stupid but, where is the app? Very interesting? Hit me back and sign me up.
You have one post, you need to be a member for a while with several posts to do any logs on a forum. This is because we want to see a history and that you will stick around for completing the log.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JEJONES I would suggest you doing an unsponsored log first. That way you can become familiar with the site, familiar with some people, and gain some constructive criticism. Glad your here bro, get involved and post up!:wave2::wave2:

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
training exp :3 years
Type of diet on currently :Clean High cal Bulk
weight / height :235/6'0
product you would like to log :FINADEX

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

product you would like to log :FINADEX
seriously?

no disrespect, ur huge and are doing something right, but this board is very anti-underage steroid use

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i see and understand but i have made it my personal choice to use these products and will continue to do so regardless of what others may say and i also agree that most people should not start using until of correct mutaurity level and not until diet workout, and rest are all in order weather or not that be the age of 21 JMHO No disrespect intended

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

training exp : since i was 13 on and off.

Type of diet on currently : 50pro, 30carb, 20fat. no carbs after lunch unless its gym day

weight / height : 185lbs 5'7"

product you would like to log : finadex- looking to gain some lean size before my big weddin in nov.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
training exp : 7
Type of diet on currently : high protein, high good fats, carb cycle
weight / height : 6'1 237
product you would like to log : 100% WHEY PROTEIN

im 22 years old and i have been training for 7 years now.

MY diet is roughly 400g of protein with carb cycling.

My routine is 5 days a week with 2 off days and it is basically 11reps with rest pause sets, negatives, dropsets, etc.

Ive done many many logs of products, sponsored and un-sponsored, I think i would make a great person to try your products.

i would like to try your 100% WHEY PROTEIN. I have been using whey protein since i started working out and i have tried many brands:
optium nutrition almost every flavor and blend, muscle tech, scivation, bsn, gnc brand, and many many more. I use to work at GNC so i had access to trying a lot of protein that other people wouldn't of been able to try.

I think if you take a quick look at my current log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/127128-pplex-estane-foremsate.html you can see that im am very good when i want to do something.

upandcomin1

Awards
Lifting experience: 10 years
Type of Diet: Bulking but very clean (all white meats and fish, low gi carbs and efa's) just LOTS of it
Height/Weight: 5'9, 230
Desired Product: Finadex

time lord

time lord

Awards

training exp : strength training for 9+ years, MMA training for 7+ years... currently i run a 6wk periodization program focusing on explosive strength/power and plyometrics

Type of diet on currently : 65/15/20 C/P/F.... total daily calories: 4000-6000 depending on training expenditure

weight / height : currently 215/6'0" 11% bf... 205 7% bf during MMA competition. I am forced to maintain my weight due to weight class restrictions, which is why my weight training routine focuses on developing explosive power and speed

product you would like to log : Finadex

I agree that I have no medical condition and am able to update my log at least 4 days per week.

Thanks BBS!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very nice apps. I want to see some loggers of Findadex, tis not my time for hormonals, but its definitely interesting looking.

Good luck to you all, and to you all a good log hohohoho

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice apps. I want to see some loggers of Findadex, tis not my time for hormonals, but its definitely interesting looking.

Good luck to you all, and to you all a good log hohohoho
its SANTA V!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hernandez910 Weight Loss 13
MeatHead1o1 Training Forum 15
hvactech Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 2