Log the [NEW] E-911

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Following on from the super successful sublingual T911 (PCT product), comes LGsciences NEW sublingual energy product! E911!!

That's right! Here's your chance to log the new sublingual energy product from lgsciences! This new sublingual product should hit hard and fast and make those suprise workouts full of energy!

Contains: sublingual caffeine, geranamine and synephrine

We have two 75 tab sample runs hot off the press and ready to be sampled!

You must be the following:
1)18+
2)US Resident or mailing address

Tell us the following:
1)Past logs?
2)Experience with energy products?
3)Goals for this product if you log it?
4)Why we should choose you?

Preference will be given to those that have past logging experience and to those that have been regualr members of the AM boards :)

Good luck all ;)
The LG team!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!, this should be awesome, really want to see how this turns out.:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to take a shot at this. I was thrilled to see this in production.

1. I have run several logs here including BC EAA for you guys when it first hit the $arket.

2. I actually have a lot of experience with energy/pre w/o products. In fact I have a review thread for the several I have tried. Will be happy to furnish that thread if needed.

3. Goals: since I workout twice a day, with the first time at 420 am, I need to find something that really gives me a quick boost.

4. Why should I be chosen? Well, I keep detailed logs, always furnish pics and darn it, everyone likes me. :)

Thanks to the LG team for a great opportunity.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
1) 23yrs old
2) US Resident

1)Past logs? Bassgod's Mass Xxxplosion cycle, Bassgod's Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle, T-911(unsponsored) log, Bassgod Pops His Sponsored log Cherry with IBE Formex log

2)Experience with energy products? Every energy drink that has ever been made and available in the US, redline caps and liquid form, n.o. xplode, adrenaline, mhp dren, caffeine caps, 5 and 6hr energy shots, cytonox, slim xtreme new version, atro-phex, slim xtreme old version, ec stack, albuterol, clenbuterol, shred xs, probably more i'm sure.

3)Goals for this product if you log it? To help it enhance my workouts, get through them easier and with more energy to spare for my 20min cardio after hitting the weights, and possibly increase strength a bit since i'll be all amped up :head:

4)Why we should choose you? I've completed a sponsored log before along with other logs here at AM, i'll have an unbiased log and let others know if the product really does what it's supposed to and how well it works, and my log will be very detailed.

One question though, would this have to be taken every day? Or could one just take it pre-wo?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Pants, not being in the U.S sucks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opportunity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really excited about this. I cannot imagine what this would do coupled with a little ephedra at 4am for me prior to my cardio. :woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this on the site today! Looks awesome! I envy the testers that will be chosen!

edit: Can I apply if I am running MMV3 right now?

edit: Heck I'll just apply anyway

1. I am over 18
2. I am a US citizen

1. I have logged T-911 and am in process of logging it again as soon as my MMv3 is done. I have logged Cre 02, Anadraulic State :D, Hemodraulix, Neovar 1 and 2, Abyss, and several others in my ongoing logs.
2. I have experience with stim supps. I have taken most out there. I have a "medium tolerance". I dont need a heavy dose to get me going...just your recommended dose.
3. Goal for product would be to see if it works! And to get instant energy as I really dont have much time to wait for my stims to kick in pre w/o.
4. You should choose me because I do great logs and give honest feedback. I never fudge my reviews and tell it like it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not apply?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh I gotcha...I have a feeling IC will be gettin hit up by a lot of people :lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on the site today! Looks awesome! I envy the testers that will be chosen!

edit: Can I apply if I am running MMV3 right now?

edit: Heck I'll just apply anyway

1. I am over 18
2. I am a US citizen

1. I have logged T-911 and am in process of logging it again as soon as my MMv3 is done. I have logged Cre 02, Anadraulic State :D, Hemodraulix, Neovar 1 and 2, Abyss, and several others in my ongoing logs.
2. I have experience with stim supps. I have taken most out there. I have a "medium tolerance". I dont need a heavy dose to get me going...just your recommended dose.
3. Goal for product would be to see if it works! And to get instant energy as I really dont have much time to wait for my stims to kick in pre w/o.
4. You should choose me because I do great logs and give honest feedback. I never fudge my reviews and tell it like it!
Hey good to see you on the forums man!!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It looked great at first. T911 looks a fantastic product. Really very cool. I checked out the mix and it was very solid.

E911 - looks boring. Sorry but I know the 3 ingredients and the only difference here is its sublingual. Thats interesting, but the question really is does the liver really hammer this stuff? It might not touch it in which case :dunno:

Apologies for being negative but I'll buy T911 one day soon. I'll not be buying E911. If you look at what AX is up ...

It could be of course that the dosage is high and sublingual will make a real jump in blood plasma conc. Its nothing innovative though.

Don't pick me! ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looked great at first. T911 looks a fantastic product. Really very cool. I checked out the mix and it was very solid.

E911 - looks boring. Sorry but I know the 3 ingredients and the only difference here is its sublingual. Thats interesting, but the question really is does the liver really hammer this stuff? It might not touch it in which case :dunno:

Apologies for being negative but I'll buy T911 one day soon. I'll not be buying E911. If you look at what AX is up ...

It could be of course that the dosage is high and sublingual will make a real jump in blood plasma conc. Its nothing innovative though.

Don't pick me! ;)
yeah dont pick him, pick me :rofl:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
1)Past logs? I was a chosen logger for LG's Anadraulic State, and have logged T911, Epistane, AP+Recreate, Hdrol, Etc, Etc...
2)Experience with energy products? I began with NOxplode, I've tried everything from ECA, ECY, to various stims like PreWO powders (NOXplode, Superpump, AS, etc) to fat burners like Lipo-6, Hydroxycut etc.
3)Goals for this product if you log it? I would hope to lose some bodyfat, see how it effects me on my job (I often have to be on my feet for 12+ hours at a time), see how it cranks up my workout intensity and thermogenisis (I think I spelled that wrong).
4)Why we should choose you? Because I kick ass. :rofl: And because I have logged for you guys in the past and am a continually contributing member to AM. If I log the product for you, people will follow along and more than likely take what I say seriously. I'm also NOT a rep for a company... I feel like a lot of these sponsored logs that are given to reps are just a butt-kissing circle jerk of reps giving other reps good feedback in return for good feedback of their product. I tell it straight, whether or not it behooves me.

Oh yea, 25 years old, US citizen.

Thanks guys, I hope that I can run another great log for you guys!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't pick me! ;)
Are you kidding me? did you just serioulsy post this retarded statement?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? did you just serioulsy post this retarded statement?
Yeah strange way to comment on a logging thread, but each to their own. Try our T911, everyone loves it ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested if this could be logged in the middle of July. I'll be back from Iraq in that time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea when the loggers will be chosen?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
any idea when the loggers will be chosen?
Will do it once we have enough applications and also when the boss gives the word ;) Will be soon though trust me, I hear tomorrow we have them ready to send out :p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do it once we have enough applications and also when the boss gives the word ;) Will be soon though trust me, I hear tomorrow we have them ready to send out :p
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing what this bad boy can do, whether it is in this log or in the future.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO you ever plan on applying, or just writing "Good opportunity" on every company promotion? :D
Well, I would have applied however I was already chosen to log AS. It is a good opportunity:) I just dont understand sometimes when people want stuff logged there arent more apps. Logging products if fun. IMO

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would have applied however I was already chosen to log AS. It is a good opportunity:) I just dont understand sometimes when people want stuff logged there arent more apps. Logging products if fun. IMO
Agreed, keeps you on track i have found :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Heck I logged AS... I still want to log this! LG hasn't ever done me wrong!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a real long work related trip coming up, you know ~LG33~ is going to have some stashed in his pocket;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think today is the day. :woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOoooOOTT!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yippee (felt like I needed to add in)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, I am really intrigued by this one. Should be a pretty sweet jumpstart.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winners are!...

AE14 and GMG!

Congrats guys! Send me a PM with your address information and I'll get these sent out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!!! PM on its way

edit: Sent :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! I'm glad G got this! Congrats to the both you guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome guys Congratulations!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I'm really stoked on this! Thanks you guys, I'll give you guys a killer log.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
COngrats to testers.....I'll be picking this up for sure

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established