thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass FX Version 3

Testers Needed!

With clinically proven ingredients, the original Mass FX formula made powerful, dominant, PR setting alpha males out of all of us! Mass FX Maximum Strength upped the mass game even further and turned us all into monsters in the weight room. Are you interesting in finding out first-hand what the NEW Mass FX Version 3 has in store for us? Then sign up and get ready for the sickest, personal-record setting, mass building summer EVER!

Anabolic Xtreme is currently looking for 5 testers from this forum to test what could become the 3rd and most powerful version of Mass FX ever! Tester units will be ready to ship in 2 weeks.

Here’s what is inside:

Directions: Take one (1) serving 4 times per day.

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container 120

ZAAC (zinc amino acid chelate) 50mg

MFX V3 Beta Proprietary Blend 1065mg

DVTHF™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Epimedium Extract (40% Icarian), Indole-3-carbinol, 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol), LJ100 (Eurycoma Longfolia root extract of 40 % Glyco Saponins and 22% EuryPeptides)

Records WILL be broken. Iron plates WILL be shattered. New muscle mass and power WILL be forged! The King of Natural Testosterone Boosters and Pro-Anabolics WILL return!

If you are interested, here are the requirements. Please only apply if you meet the following requirements.

1.Must be at least 18+ years of age.

2.Must be a resident of the United States.

3.Must not be currently taking any natural testosterone boosters, pro-hormones, or in the process of running a PCT.

4.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from your last day of your last post cycle therapy (PCT) from any pro-hormone or AAS run. Preferably 6-8 weeks. You will need to have ended your last PH/AAS cycle in early May.

5.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from the end of your last natural testosterone booster cycle. Preferably 6-8 weeks. So you will need to have ended your last natural test booster cycle in early May.

6.The only other supplements allowed during testing are the following. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

a.Protein powders

b.Weight gainers

c.Pre-workout stimulants that ARE NOT pump products. Products like Rampage and other stims are acceptable for pre-workout use.

d.Creatine (only if you have a baseline established to start)

e.Joint formulas

f.BCAA’s/EAA’s

g.Multi-vitamins

7.All testers must keep a log on this forum AND on AnabolicX.com

8.All testers must not be currently running another sponsored/testers log.

9.Mass FX V3 testers MUST be looking to add lean muscle mass and strength. Our apologies go out the guys who are currently cutting. Recompers ARE welcome.

If these requirements describe you to a T, then please tell us the following about yourself:

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3?

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log?

Good luck in the application process guys!

Submissions are due no later than Monday, June 15th, 2009 at 3pm EST

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great opportunity. I would have loved to applied but am using Anabolic Matrix Rx presently.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also love to apply, but I'm ...oh, wait....nevermind!! :head: :head: :head: :head:

Who wants in on the Alpha Test of this new bad boy?!?! Huh?? GET YOU SUM!!!!

:djparty:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Picea Abies...in for SERM like action?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
MFX3?

Whats different about it? Say compared to the MFX MS?

Looks interesting to say the least.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
interesting. I quite liked Mass FX, but I cant pop in on this one. Other duties. :D Good lucks peoples!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I just wrapped up my PCT a little over a week ago. I have always been curious about Mass FX.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I have never tried Mass FX and would like to take part in this opportunity.

I've gone over the 9 requirements and meet them and would like to apply to test this product out. I have used SX and the original StimX by you guys and found these products fantastic and know your quality is top notch stuff.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? Never used it before

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances? - I have used ICON by Star Chem in the past and responded fairly well. I was able to get significant strength increases when on the test product Icon and I noticed an excellent improvement in physique as my love handles melted off a bit, the stomach area tightened up as well and my arms became fuller.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? I have responded well to a test product in the past and feel like Mass FX has an even better formula than i've ever experienced for a supplement of this type. I have no bias and will provide the best possible review with absolute honesty and detail. I have plenty of time to get detailed notes down for others to view because user reviews in my opinion are the most important sources that consumers of supplements can use in making decisions regarding what to put in our bodies.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). - Yes, I have reviewed uni-liver by Universal.

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Absolutely, I have no biases and if a product works for ME I will let the people know, and if it is not doing much in my specific/particular case I will not be afraid to mention it. I will be sure to provide detail on my diet and other supplements being taken so others can see the relationships in my particular case.

I guess that's all and thanks AX!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
WOW:684: This looks great I have a previous logging opportunity, I wish I could help

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang I am cutting :/

time lord

time lord

Awards
Hey I'd love the oppurtunity to give this stuff a go... I make my living as a NSCA-CPT, and also compete in MMA. I currently run a 6 wk periodization program (2 wks high volume endurance, 2 wks hypertrophy, 2 wks explosive strength... 1 wk off, repeat) I've been following the basic outline of this program for about a year and see very consistent results. What I can offer as a tester is a solid routine backed by professional implementation so that you can be assured that it is the product itself being tested and not the piecemeal routine or questional form of a less experienced lifter :)

stats:
age 25
6'0"
215lbs
12% bf
meso-endo

to the questions...

1. No, I have not used either Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength

2. Yes, I have tried experimented w/ several although I stopped using after a couple days b/c they seem to hinder the intense cardio on the MMA mat. However the boost I felt while lifting was quite nice :) I am taking a break from MMA this summer and am taking the time to do some serious bulking up and would love to give a test booster a serious go.

3. I'm ideal b/c I take a very scientific approach to my training and log every difference I see... and to repeat what i said in the 1st paragraph, my routine, form, and diet are impeccable so this would be a test of the product, not other random factors.

4. Nope, never done a sponsored log before.

5. Absolutely, something has to WORK for it stay a part of my routine/diet. I am picky with my supplementation and it will take more than a placebo effect for me to think a product works/is worth taking.

Well that should be everything... thanks AX I hope this works out!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
22yr. old
5'11"
228 lbs
10-12% BF
been training hardcore for 6 years

3.Must not be currently taking any natural testosterone boosters, pro-hormones, or in the process of running a PCT.

4.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from your last day of your last post cycle therapy (PCT) from any pro-hormone or AAS run. Preferably 6-8 weeks. You will need to have ended your last PH/AAS cycle in early May.

5.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from the end of your last natural testosterone booster cycle. Preferably 6-8 weeks. So you will need to have ended your last natural test booster cycle in early May.

6.The only other supplements allowed during testing are the following. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

a.Protein powders

b.Weight gainers

c.Pre-workout stimulants that ARE NOT pump products. Products like Rampage and other stims are acceptable for pre-workout use.

e.Joint formulas

f.BCAA’s/EAA’s

g.Multi-vitamins

9.Mass FX V3 testers MUST be looking to add lean muscle mass and strength. Our apologies go out the guys who are currently cutting. Recompers ARE welcome.

If these requirements describe you to a T, then please tell us the following about yourself:

1. No never used them but used 3AD, HDx2, superdrol(I know long time ago), axcite, and rampage.

2. Yes, I have regenesen, hyperdrol x2, activate xtreme, cryotest by muscle tech.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? I am a good candiate for Mass FX V3, because I know my body like a book and how other supplements afftect it. I do compete usually once year, and am very knowledge able in the bodybuilding industry, I would be able to provide a accurate log and answer questions on Mass FX V3.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). -Yes, I have done a few on here and another BB site, usually post my logs of sponsored supplements on both if requested.com

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? -Yes

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, figured id give this a shot, ive been making great progress and hope to continue to do so all summer long while being pimp working the beach.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? Nope

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances. Yes, DTHC, Restore, BAM, JW, Alpha Drive, maybe missed a few others

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? Honest Log, no BS

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). yes several, on AM, BB, and alri

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Nuttin but truth in my posts

-sinner knows me, along with some others here, if you have any questions feel free to ask, also could pumping dosage be allowed depending on weight requirements by all means im not that heavy 6ft 215, current log is in my sig if interested

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Shame im not in the U.S have wanted to try this for some time, new ingredient profile looks very dynamic too.
Good luck to the applicants.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!

Sin - when would one have to start this? I'd love to log this for y'all - am on the CEL log though (includes a Form topical for my puffy nipples).

Edit - good sire. I do think you gentlemen owe me since Hurricane Ike took away a log spot I had lined up with y'all last fall. ;)
(Can't remember if that was MassFX Max Strength or something else.)

kae171

kae171

Awards
Stats:
22 years old
5'8"
165 lbs
8-9% body fat
I've been training for 7+ years

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?
---I haven't used the original version, but I did use the Maximum Strength version twice. The first time was in October '08 when I completed a 4 week solo cycle of it, gaining 7.5 lbs while losing body fat. Second time was in Dec '08-Jan '09. I used it along with Hyperdrol X2 for 6 weeks and gained 4 lbs while losing some body fat. I was much more impressed with the Mass FX than I was with the Hyperdrol to be honest though.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please note that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.
---I've used Supertest, Tongkal Ali LJ100, Tribulus, and Stoked among others.

---I would be a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3 because I will be completely honest with the entire log. I will note every detail down to the very minors. I have tried the previous Mass FX Max Strength and will have an idea of what to expect and what to compare it to. I will see for myself if the newer version is really that much more improved than the Maximum Strength version.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).
---I have not kept a sponsored log before so this would be my first. I know exactly what is expected from it though, as I have followed many logs before.

---Of course I would. If it's working for me or not working for me, I will let everyone know it. I'm not the person to hype up anything, I just tell it how it is.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
A pity i dont live in the US, would love to try this :D

jim623

I'm willing to see how it stacks with 3-AD!!!!!!!

Come on, let's get those apps in.
Good luck guys.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Here’s what is inside:

Serving Size 1 Capsule

DVTHF™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Epimedium Extract (40% Icarian), Indole-3-carbinol, 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol), LJ100 (Eurycoma Longfolia root extract of 40 % Glyco Saponins and 22% EuryPeptides)

well this dosnt look eny better than massFX MS to be honest, it looks like alot of the weaker generic test boosters on the market.
how come 11-alpha was left out, did it prove to be not very effective?

im not trying to sound negitive but i thought that massFX MS was fine, will this ver be cheaper?

xink

Awards
  • Established
Response: No, I have never taken any of those in the past.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.
Response:I briefly took NovedexXT a couple months back.

Response: I’m in the gym about 5-7 days a week, have a consistent diet and am looking to add some mass this summer as I’m right around 175-178 and really want to put some size on – lean muscle mass is exactly what I’m shooting for.

Response: No, never.

Response: Absolutely. I'll also keep a picture log of my progress as well.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
well this dosnt look eny better than massFX MS to be honest, it looks like alot of the weaker generic test boosters on the market.
how come 11-alpha was left out, did it prove to be not very effective?

im not trying to sound negitive but i thought that massFX MS was fine, will this ver be cheaper?
We would not put out something that was not better. Technically the foundation of Mass FX is 25R-diol and DVTHF. It always has been. 1--alpha is good, however we think people will like this more. For the price we believe you will get a lot more out of this one, and is why we are testing it.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Age-19
Weight-235
Hight-6
BF-12-14%
Bench-405
Dead-545
Squat-495
Current sups
Xtend
ON 100% whey
Fishoil
Multi

Yes i have used both, and experience with Mass FX was slight stregth gains and extreme libido boost. Experience with Mass FX Maximun Strength was high stregth gains 2-3lbs lean muscle and lowerd body fat i loved it!

HD, HDX2 , Hyper test

I am currently prepairing to compete in a powerlifting comp and am very eager to increase strength naturaly.

No
110%

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are interested, here are the requirements. Please only apply if you meet the following requirements.

1.Must be at least 18+ years of age. 25

2.Must be a resident of the United States. yes

3.Must not be currently taking any natural testosterone boosters, pro-hormones, or in the process of running a PCT Not taking any test boosters pct ect.

4.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from your last day of your last post cycle therapy (PCT) from any pro-hormone or AAS run. Preferably 6-8 weeks. You will need to have ended your last PH/AAS cycle in early May. Yes

5.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from the end of your last natural testosterone booster cycle. Preferably 6-8 weeks. So you will need to have ended your last natural test booster cycle in early May. Yes.

I am only using creatine right now. pre work out. Protein and vitamins fish oil. Have been for years now. Noting else.

7.All testers must keep a log on this forum AND on AnabolicX.com okay

Okay.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? NO

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances. 1-4ad and aromx look at log not sure if its natural but any thing hormonal would be this as my latest.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? I will film my routines I will tell you the truth. I will do my bf with a before and after. I will take before and after pictures. I will also be able to promote the product at the gym if needed be i.e shirt or what not.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). Yes. I can't find the links off hand as I am on a new internet connection and its being funny right now.

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? 100% unbiased.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX Version 3

Testers Needed!

With clinically proven ingredients, the original Mass FX formula made powerful, dominant, PR setting alpha males out of all of us! Mass FX Maximum Strength upped the mass game even further and turned us all into monsters in the weight room. Are you interesting in finding out first-hand what the NEW Mass FX Version 3 has in store for us? Then sign up and get ready for the sickest, personal-record setting, mass building summer EVER!

Anabolic Xtreme is currently looking for 5 testers from this forum to test what could become the 3rd and most powerful version of Mass FX ever! Tester units will be ready to ship in 2 weeks.

Here’s what is inside:

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Records WILL be broken. Iron plates WILL be shattered. New muscle mass and power WILL be forged! The King of Natural Testosterone Boosters and Pro-Anabolics WILL return!

a.Protein powders

b.Weight gainers

e.Joint formulas

f.BCAA’s/EAA’s

g.Multi-vitamins

Good luck in the application process guys!
Awesome Stuff. I loved both V1 and V2. However, I actually preferred the original over V2. Mass wise...it was nothing special, but strength and aggression wise....the stuff was flat out sick. :thumbsup:

MMM...maybe I'll enter. However, I am pretty sure you guys are looking for non-reps ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Cant find your logs either DJboobswap.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Djb, you know that 1-4ad is not a natural test booster.;)
Now that I think about it your correct. I tried tribex once but got sick from it after a week and threw it away. This was 2 years ago or something. Keeped throwing it up.

Illgetthatbig

Awards
meet all your requirements to a T, just like you said.

I haven't taken any Mass FX yet, I was about to buy the stack of mass fx and hyperdrol. Then I saw this post. So im putting it on hold until I hear back from you.

No

I am very dedicated to getting myself to so the size I want to get to.

Yes, It was for a skateboard company several years ago. It was for a midwest skatepark tour, keeping up with pictures for other skaters.

Absolutely. I would like nothing more than to some that extra PUSH while im in the gym to really focus on what im feeling and get that in the log!

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon, because I will purchase the Mass FX stack either way!

Jon

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
18 years old

5' 10" 192 pounds 15% bodyfat

Current supplementation: Animal Pak, Fish Oil, All The Whey protein, Green Mag, Xtend/Bulk bcaa combo

Yes, i have used Mass FX Maximum Strength, i absolutely loved it! The strength gains i had were far better than i had expected as well as my intensity in the gym, it was really a solid product and i'm very excited to try your new version!

Yes, i have used Mass fx, Arimatest, Diesel Test Hardcore, and Stoked.

I am a good canidate because i'm a meticulate person who keeps up with my diet and DEFINATELY my lifting, and one of my favorite aspects of logging is being able to share my experience with others, especially when it is a positive one as i believe it will be with your product, also I will be one of the few people you will find who are bulking during this time, even if it is a lean one, allowing people to see the effects of your product on size and strength on a higher calorie diet, i used your product before on a cut and STILL got stronger, it blew my mind, and i'm really excited to see what i could do on a bulk.

Yes

Without a doubt, i can't stand when people lie about products and their effectiveness

Thank you for the oppurtunity!
Hope to hear from you soon

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I am actually going to be logging some phoenix for BBS and I guess I should be removed from applicants for this.. thanks anyways guys and good luck

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
22 years old
5'8"
165 lbs
8-9% body fat
I've been training for 7+ years

---I haven't used the original version, but I did use the Maximum Strength version twice. The first time was in October '08 when I completed a 4 week solo cycle of it, gaining 7.5 lbs while losing body fat. Second time was in Dec '08-Jan '09. I used it along with Hyperdrol X2 for 6 weeks and gained 4 lbs while losing some body fat. I was much more impressed with the Mass FX than I was with the Hyperdrol to be honest though.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please note that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.
---I've used Supertest, Tongkal Ali LJ100, Tribulus, and Stoked among others.

---I would be a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3 because I will be completely honest with the entire log. I will note every detail down to the very minors. I have tried the previous Mass FX Max Strength and will have an idea of what to expect and what to compare it to. I will see for myself if the newer version is really that much more improved than the Maximum Strength version.

---I have not kept a sponsored log before so this would be my first. I know exactly what is expected from it though, as I have followed many logs before.

---Of course I would. If it's working for me or not working for me, I will let everyone know it. I'm not the person to hype up anything, I just tell it how it is.
Hey bro, your supposed to be logging the product you won for us in the competition....the idea was you would log it straight away. We are all waiting here at AM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
darn me being on TRT, but I may buy a bottle to use anyhow

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
So how is this compound different to version 2
Ingredients are listed my man, formula is a lot different.

Keep these apps coming guys!

Illgetthatbig

Awards
I know this post isnt very old, but im wondering when any of us are supposed to hear from "thesinner".
Just curious and excited!

Thanks
Jon

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please post all apps in this thread.

Apps will be collected until next Monday, at 3PM EST. Decisions will be made soon thereafter.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
how many testers? sorry if it says it on the front page lol

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? Yes, the original. I loved it, used it during PCT for a pulse cycle. I continued to gain strength and even a few pounds of lbm)

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Yes. DTHC, T-911, Original MassFX, TD Formestane, Formex MCPE, Activate Xtreme, Tribex, Vitrix, Tribulus, POST Cycle Support

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? Because i've logged here at AM many times, both sponsored and non-sponsored. I will be very detailed and honest. No biased reviews from me. I love AX and their products actually WORK! I'm looking for pure strength and the alpha male feeling, I believe this will give me what I want.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before? Yes, can link if needed.

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Yes, I will let people know if a product does or does not work, regardless of if it was given to me for free.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Stuff. I loved both V1 and V2. However, I actually preferred the original over V2. Mass wise...it was nothing special, but strength and aggression wise....the stuff was flat out sick. :thumbsup:

MMM...maybe I'll enter. However, I am pretty sure you guys are looking for non-reps ;)

Cheers!:cheers:
anyone can enter!

kae171

kae171

Awards
Hey bro, your supposed to be logging the product you won for us in the competition....the idea was you would log it straight away. We are all waiting here at AM.
Hey Russian,
I can't wait to log it. I'm very excited to start it. I'm going to have to log it in mid July for proper time off from my last go though. I saw this and I have a bottle of Mass FX laying here that I was planning to start up soon, but this came up and thought it would be a great opportunity to try the new version out instead to compare it to my last 2 runs. I wish I could start it up now, I'm so tempted but I have to play it safe. No worries though :cheers:

Illgetthatbig

Awards
Thank you sinner for letting us all know! Now I can stop bother ing you with PMs. haha

Ill get that big!