Recover Pro presale has started at the planet.

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA Cocktail Mix​

RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost. We did this without sacrificing any quality! Very small markups and manufacturing in masses gives us a great price, so we mark it up very little and pass the savings onto you!

Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein gets digested in the stomach and intestine into individual amino acids and short chains of amino acids that are small enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Branched Chain Amino Acids are a staple of any serious bodybuilder!

RecoverPro uses the new industry standard ratio of 4:1:1....this is 4 parts Leucine, 1 part isoleucine, and 1 part valine.

Use 1 serving during your workout, after your workout or before a fasted cardio session for best results, and use another throughout the day.

Easy to mix and tastes GREAT!​

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.8 grams)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Leucine 4,000mg **
L-Isoleucine 1,000mg **
L-Valine 1,000mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Quercetin

Directions:
On Workout Days: Consume the following amount before and/or during workout. 1-3 Scoops per chart below. Consume another serving one additional time additional time per day, for a total of 2-4 scoops. For example, a 180lb person would consume 4 scoops total for the day.

Weight: # of Scoops/Servings:
Less than 160lbs 1 Scoop

160 to 180lbs 2 Scoops

Over 180lbs 3 Scoops

On Non-training Days: Consume the amount (as stated in the chart above) in the AM and another servings in the PM, with or without food. For example, a 180lb person would consume 2 scoops in the AM and 2 scoops in the PM, totaling 4 scoops for the day.

WARNING:
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.

The second product in our White Label series of products. The presale has started on Nutraplanet. This will contain 147 servings!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I am all over this, guys need I say anymore, just look at the servings per container, absolutely ridiculous!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is amazIng!!! I've been told to pass down mixing instructions... Mix in a cup or shaker vigorously and then place in the freezEr for 5-15 min for perfect mixabiliy!

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
4:1:1 ???

Isn't it supposed to be 2:1:1?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
4:1:1 ???

Isn't it supposed to be 2:1:1?

Leucine is the real work horse in the BCAAs. That is the reason for increasing it in this formula.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I go away for one weekend and this is what I miss ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
74HSN coupon doesnt appear to be working.

also I got my team AI email..........:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I literally just sent an email to Team AI about this, which was immediately after I received the email.

This is actually the coupon code that I give out. It's good for REGULARLY PRICED ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS PRODUCTS. It will still work on Cycle Support, Maniac, Life Support, etc.

I don't think it works on trial size bottles and T-Shirts either.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I literally just sent an email to Team AI about this, which was immediately after I received the email.

This is actually the coupon code that I give out. It's only good for REGULARLY PRICED ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS PRODUCTS. It will still work on Cycle Support, Maniac, Life Support, etc.

I don't think it works on trial size bottles and T-Shirts either.
shizzle sticks:(

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I believe the 5% discount code WILL work for the RecoverPRO.

BUT we have to speak with Nutra Planet and have them update it.

They wont be open until Monday so we will get with them about it then.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I believe the 5% discount code WILL work for the RecoverPRO.

BUT we have to speak with Nutra Planet and have them update it.

They wont be open until Monday so we will get with them about it then.
sounds good

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big bump to the RecoverPRO Pre-Sale WITH A WORKING 5% OFF CODE ;)

Check out my sig for the working code and how to use it if you're unsure of what I'm talking about.

This code will take 5% off RecoverPRO, Maniac, and other regularly priced full size Anabolic Innovations products!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big bump to the RecoverPRO Pre-Sale WITH A WORKING 5% OFF CODE ;)

Check out my sig for the working code and how to use it if you're unsure of what I'm talking about.

This code will take 5% off RecoverPRO, Maniac, and other regularly priced full size Anabolic Innovations products!
Already a great price and now 5% more.:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Five percent off of Maniac is pretty crazy considering it's already cheap for an 80 serving product!