RecoverPRO on presale!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, if this takes off the way we think it will :)
I love the label and the price, but I am just not a fan of lemon flavored anything. That being said, I know that many on here enjoy lemon flavored supplements so I expect this to really sell well.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
couldnt wait so i went to truprotine and made it my self

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I love the label and the price, but I am just not a fan of lemon flavored anything. That being said, I know that many on here enjoy lemon flavored supplements so I expect this to really sell well.
it is very light tasting, perfect for intra workouts...but if you don't like lemon, you don't like lemon, haha

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Are those flavors coming soon after this presale or is it more of a wait and see?
we have to perfect the flavorings....it took 4 months to get the lemon right...should be easier now though :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$50? Ouch... :( And I was so looking forward to this...
itst 50 bucks for like 150 servings. Thats actually pretty good I think. Thats like .33 cents a serving.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
itst 50 bucks for like 150 servings. Thats actually pretty good I think. Thats like .33 cents a serving.
If you do the math, a 4:1:1 kg of BCAA from NP (i.e. 2/3 BCAA + 1/3 Leuc), it comes out to $36. And that would be ~167 serving, each 6g, just like RecoveryPro. That's $0.21 per serving.

I like AI a lot - I use many of their products, but I'm not paying an additional $14 for lemon flavoring and 100g less aminos.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you maask the taste with? or do you just go plain?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use all kinds of stuff to flavor 'em. If I'm mixing my BCAAs with a carb, I'll add unsweetened Kool Aid powder - a 10-20cent envelope will flavor 4-5 shakes. If no carbs, generic Crystal Light, TrueProtein Flavor Packs or sugar-free fruit punch. Or, there's the new Omega Sports Citrus Dew flavoring that NP should be carrying soon - that stuff tastes amazing, though I don't know how much it will be yet.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
If you do the math, a 4:1:1 kg of BCAA from NP (i.e. 2/3 BCAA + 1/3 Leuc), it comes out to $36. And that would be ~167 serving, each 6g, just like RecoveryPro. That's $0.21 per serving.

I like AI a lot - I use many of their products, but I'm not paying an additional $14 for lemon flavoring and 100g less aminos.
if you know anything about perfecting a flavoring for BCAAs (very hard to do it right) you would understand that most would want a pre-flavored ready to drink, already measured out product for about $0.18 a day more than what you are talking about :)

I mean it took us a LOOOOOOONG time to complete the flavoring process which is the best tasting I have tried...I know, I know, I'm biased but wait til the reviews hit

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree there are lots of supplements you can make on your own by mixing up your own stuff.

This is an alternative to making your own and adding your own flavoring.

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually tossed a tub of bulk BCAAs before b/c they tasted like arese, lol...and I'm a huge bulk powder guy.

After RecoverPRO Lemon takes off, I'm voting for a punch flavor that I can mix with my punch flavored Maniac. You taking notes Crowler and Kmul, lol ;)