USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!


    The economy is tight so USPowders in conjunction with Nutraplanet have collaborated and decided to lower our margins to give the consumer an opportunity to experiment with this great bulk powder.

    Bulk P-Slin usually sales out quickly and has been out of stock at the previous price of 29.99. This is not an attempt to liquidate but a sign of our loyalties to Anabolicminds and always trying to bring a deal.

    At this price, I'm sure the P-Slin junkies will pick up 3 or 4 at a time.

    P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

    Please visit this thread to gather some feedback.

    Bulk P-Slin MassMonster shake Discussion!

    Train on!

    Jacob Geissler

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    10 day sale guys or until its gone

  3. Damn - Awesome deal!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. excellent price on this powder, I just got me some plus Vat Attack.... is this the end of the line for bulk p-slin?
    I'd hate to see it gone I love this stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    excellent price on this powder, I just got me some plus Vat Attack.... is this the end of the line for bulk p-slin?
    I'd hate to see it gone I love this stuff!
    No but next round will be back up to 29.99...

  6. thats good to hear, thx
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  7. Shiat, just ordered on the weekend.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Shiat, just ordered on the weekend.
    Mee too dammit!

  9. If one were to measure with a teaspoon unit, what would 400mg of bulk pslin equate to?

    Also what is the difference between the boxed pslin and the bulk, outside of mg dosage?

    bulk states to use pre and post wo

    boxed states to use pre wo only

  10. the directions say 400mg pre and post workout? Does that mean 200mg pre and 200 post or 400 pre and 400 post?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    If one were to measure with a teaspoon unit, what would 400mg of bulk pslin equate to?
    I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly it is 1/4 tsp.

    Also what is the difference between the boxed pslin and the bulk, outside of mg dosage?
    Boxed P-Slin is encapsulated, bulk is not. With the Bulk, you can have MUCH greater dosing flexibility.

    bulk states to use pre and post wo

    boxed states to use pre wo only
    Many use the 'boxed' p-slin for post-workout, myself included. Great glycogen replenishment. But with the bulk product, you can chose the amount you would like to take much easier.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    the directions say 400mg pre and post workout? Does that mean 200mg pre and 200 post or 400 pre and 400 post?

    400mg pre-workout, 400 post-workout.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  13. should you take the p-slin postworkout and then wait x amount of minutes to drink your post workout shake?
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    should you take the p-slin postworkout and then wait x amount of minutes to drink your post workout shake?
    If dosing twice a day, I would rather dose pre workout and with the meal after the workout.

    On off days, I would use with morning meal but if using Post workout just mix it into your shake.
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    If one were to measure with a teaspoon unit, what would 400mg of bulk pslin equate to?

    Also what is the difference between the boxed pslin and the bulk, outside of mg dosage?

    bulk states to use pre and post wo

    boxed states to use pre wo only
    I would advise to experiement low than go high. I would actually start off at the 200mgs range pre and post.....you may not need more than that.
  16. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Got an update from Nutra and at this price, B-P-SLin is moving.

    For the price, there is not a better product on the market at this point.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Shiat, just ordered on the weekend.
    That's nothin I just ordered 8 hours before this anoucement. I didn't order Pslin but... you just can't win them all!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's nothin I just ordered 8 hours before this anoucement. I didn't order Pslin but... you just can't win them all!!
    Agree. There is always an unknown.

  19. Hey guys, sorry to post this question again here but I'm not getting a response (still searching by the way). Is PSlin basically the same as yellow gold?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Agree. There is always an unknown.
    Hah made another order and got to bottles
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to post this question again here but I'm not getting a response (still searching by the way). Is PSlin basically the same as yellow gold?
    No it's apparently quite a bit stronger but does not block Glut4 to fat cells. It can't be used for dieting like AP but can be usefull for high carb intake around workouts. I use Pslin on high carb days to take advantage of the extra nutrients on my macro cycle.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Hey thanks for the quick response. Do you think there may be issues if both PSlin and yellow gold are taken (not necessarily at the same time)? For example, I'm currently using yellow gold post workout. I could take PSlin pre and post workout instead and use yellow gold at other times of the day. What do you think?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Hey thanks for the quick response. Do you think there may be issues if both PSlin and yellow gold are taken (not necessarily at the same time)? For example, I'm currently using yellow gold post workout. I could take PSlin pre and post workout instead and use yellow gold at other times of the day. What do you think?
    I do it .. I will take Plsin AM on high carb days and AP before lunch and then Pslin again before supper. I don't take in carbs unless I'm covered lol
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to post this question again here but I'm not getting a response (still searching by the way). Is PSlin basically the same as yellow gold?
    Just a small addition to Dreamweaver's contribution. Originally, Yellow Gold was an early beta version of Anabolic Pump. Anabolic Pump was subsequently tweaked and optimized to its current form. P-Slin, on its own, has one of the most potent concentrations of corosolic acid per dose available, and has no common ingredient with Yellow Gold.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I do it .. I will take Plsin AM on high carb days and AP before lunch and then Pslin again before supper. I don't take in carbs unless I'm covered lol
    Yep! P-Slin can be stacked with Yellow Gold.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Thanks again for the quick response... now I must go shopping

  27. Who can I speak to about my bulk pslin I have. It got very hard and I have to break it up with a knive. I have 6 bottles and 1 of them did that.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Who can I speak to about my bulk pslin I have. It got very hard and I have to break it up with a knive. I have 6 bottles and 1 of them did that.
    What do you mean "it got very hard". Did you leave it open?


    Try a coffee grinder...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  29. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Try a coffee grinder...
    Now there is a heck of an idea!

    Many of the bulk powders harden into a puck if you allow moisture to get into them. I made the mistake of keeping one of my containers on top of my fridge and the heat and moisture got into it... Instant hockey puck. Store in a COOL, DRY place. Mine are now in a cupboard far away from anything that generates heat. I live in Houston so nothing I can do about moisture it is in the air everywhere.

    I would also assume but may be wrong that the powder will be more dense due to the moisture so you may need to measure it in smaller quantity for same dose. Considering how much the powder shrinks up once the moisture gets into it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  30. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Who can I speak to about my bulk pslin I have. It got very hard and I have to break it up with a knive. I have 6 bottles and 1 of them did that.
    that is the nature of the powder just break a chunk, weigh it and swallow it..actually makes it easier to use.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    that is the nature of the powder just break a chunk, weigh it and swallow it..actually makes it easier to use.

    Thats the sissy way, just grab the brick and bite off a chunk, arrrrgggg!
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:50 AM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in