USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!

The economy is tight so USPowders in conjunction with Nutraplanet have collaborated and decided to lower our margins to give the consumer an opportunity to experiment with this great bulk powder.

Bulk P-Slin usually sales out quickly and has been out of stock at the previous price of 29.99. This is not an attempt to liquidate but a sign of our loyalties to Anabolicminds and always trying to bring a deal.

At this price, I'm sure the P-Slin junkies will pick up 3 or 4 at a time.

P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

Please visit this thread to gather some feedback.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/106979-bulk-p-slin.html

Train on!

Jacob Geissler

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn - Awesome deal!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
excellent price on this powder, I just got me some plus Vat Attack.... is this the end of the line for bulk p-slin?
I'd hate to see it gone I love this stuff!

excellent price on this powder, I just got me some plus Vat Attack.... is this the end of the line for bulk p-slin?
I'd hate to see it gone I love this stuff!
No but next round will be back up to 29.99...

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Shiat, just ordered on the weekend.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If one were to measure with a teaspoon unit, what would 400mg of bulk pslin equate to?

Also what is the difference between the boxed pslin and the bulk, outside of mg dosage?

bulk states to use pre and post wo

boxed states to use pre wo only

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
the directions say 400mg pre and post workout? Does that mean 200mg pre and 200 post or 400 pre and 400 post?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one were to measure with a teaspoon unit, what would 400mg of bulk pslin equate to?
I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly it is 1/4 tsp.

Also what is the difference between the boxed pslin and the bulk, outside of mg dosage?
Boxed P-Slin is encapsulated, bulk is not. With the Bulk, you can have MUCH greater dosing flexibility.

Many use the 'boxed' p-slin for post-workout, myself included. Great glycogen replenishment. But with the bulk product, you can chose the amount you would like to take much easier.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the directions say 400mg pre and post workout? Does that mean 200mg pre and 200 post or 400 pre and 400 post?

400mg pre-workout, 400 post-workout.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
should you take the p-slin postworkout and then wait x amount of minutes to drink your post workout shake?

should you take the p-slin postworkout and then wait x amount of minutes to drink your post workout shake?
If dosing twice a day, I would rather dose pre workout and with the meal after the workout.

On off days, I would use with morning meal but if using Post workout just mix it into your shake.

I would advise to experiement low than go high. I would actually start off at the 200mgs range pre and post.....you may not need more than that.

Got an update from Nutra and at this price, B-P-SLin is moving.

For the price, there is not a better product on the market at this point.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiat, just ordered on the weekend.
That's nothin I just ordered 8 hours before this anoucement. I didn't order Pslin but... you just can't win them all!! :dunno:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's nothin I just ordered 8 hours before this anoucement. I didn't order Pslin but... you just can't win them all!! :dunno:
Agree. There is always an unknown.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry to post this question again here but I'm not getting a response (still searching by the way). Is PSlin basically the same as yellow gold?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry to post this question again here but I'm not getting a response (still searching by the way). Is PSlin basically the same as yellow gold?
No it's apparently quite a bit stronger but does not block Glut4 to fat cells. It can't be used for dieting like AP but can be usefull for high carb intake around workouts. I use Pslin on high carb days to take advantage of the extra nutrients on my macro cycle.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the quick response. Do you think there may be issues if both PSlin and yellow gold are taken (not necessarily at the same time)? For example, I'm currently using yellow gold post workout. I could take PSlin pre and post workout instead and use yellow gold at other times of the day. What do you think?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks for the quick response. Do you think there may be issues if both PSlin and yellow gold are taken (not necessarily at the same time)? For example, I'm currently using yellow gold post workout. I could take PSlin pre and post workout instead and use yellow gold at other times of the day. What do you think?
I do it .. I will take Plsin AM on high carb days and AP before lunch and then Pslin again before supper. I don't take in carbs unless I'm covered lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a small addition to Dreamweaver's contribution. Originally, Yellow Gold was an early beta version of Anabolic Pump. Anabolic Pump was subsequently tweaked and optimized to its current form. P-Slin, on its own, has one of the most potent concentrations of corosolic acid per dose available, and has no common ingredient with Yellow Gold.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do it .. I will take Plsin AM on high carb days and AP before lunch and then Pslin again before supper. I don't take in carbs unless I'm covered lol
Yep! P-Slin can be stacked with Yellow Gold.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the quick response... now I must go shopping :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who can I speak to about my bulk pslin I have. It got very hard and I have to break it up with a knive. I have 6 bottles and 1 of them did that.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who can I speak to about my bulk pslin I have. It got very hard and I have to break it up with a knive. I have 6 bottles and 1 of them did that.
What do you mean "it got very hard". Did you leave it open?

Try a coffee grinder...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try a coffee grinder...
Now there is a heck of an idea!

Many of the bulk powders harden into a puck if you allow moisture to get into them. I made the mistake of keeping one of my containers on top of my fridge and the heat and moisture got into it... Instant hockey puck. Store in a COOL, DRY place. Mine are now in a cupboard far away from anything that generates heat. I live in Houston so nothing I can do about moisture it is in the air everywhere.

I would also assume but may be wrong that the powder will be more dense due to the moisture so you may need to measure it in smaller quantity for same dose. Considering how much the powder shrinks up once the moisture gets into it.

that is the nature of the powder just break a chunk, weigh it and swallow it..actually makes it easier to use.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
that is the nature of the powder just break a chunk, weigh it and swallow it..actually makes it easier to use.

Thats the sissy way, just grab the brick and bite off a chunk, arrrrgggg!